MJonmind

Re: TIAI March 6
May 21, 2012, 01:31:49 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MJonmind said....
I hope he keeps creating until he's 100, and we can keep enjoying it.

I've got no problem with him continuing on with the creativity as long as he BAMS first........otherwise, this is what our avatars will be looking like 30 years into the future of the MJ death hoax.

Hey all you smokers! The two with no teeth don't smoke, and the ones with teeth do. Smokin' at 100!
I don't smoke, but I believe some of that anti-smoking campaign is propaganda.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 25, 2012, 05:46:09 AM
I don't get it. Where is TS? Where is Sign 3?? Where :Pulling_hair: ?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2012, 08:21:31 AM
my original post was - OHH COME ON!!    UNBEFREAKINLIEVABLE!!   HAS TS TAKEN THIS LONG BEFORE??  but then i stumbled across this post on the back/front thread:     
 In times of silence, try not to get discouraged. It only means there is something BIG in the works…..and the "feather" will DEFINITELY be heard when it flutters to the "stage"
so i'll take a long walk  :moonwalk_: hoping to find more patience.  but if someone is playing games with us  :images: (lol, wanted to use this one with L.O.V.E.)  NOT :thjajaja121: FUNNY.  p.s.  if this is going to go on much longer can we get more symbols to play with :bearhug:
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:28:03 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 25, 2012, 09:07:04 AM
I quit smoking :errrr:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 25, 2012, 10:39:22 AM
Hello TS.....I've been thinking about you today and also thinking about how fantastic it would be to log on and find you had posted another sign......but I can wait it out.
@ Paula....the smokin' old ladies were a shout out to the marijuana thread.....made sense to me at the time  :fresse:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 25, 2012, 12:34:43 PM
TS,
I'm watching for sign #3 also but I understand that this silence means that something is in the works.  I was thinking that maybe sign 3 is connected in some way to signs 1 and 2 ???????  The Fall Feasts are coming in 3-4 months.  Also, I've heard things about plans for the building of the third temple (Jerusalem).  I think that could be a big sign ??  What about the NATO meeting a few days ago ?  US signed for 14 more years of military involvement in Afghanistan !!!  Did that pass ??  I saw all the protests in Chicago on CNN.   Reorganizing military operations.  That's a sign and a really bad one.   

I don't know. Just some ideas.

:icon_e_ugeek:
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 12:37:39 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 25, 2012, 04:10:24 PM
Anybody knows the EXACT calendar of those festivals? Not in the Jewish old calendar but in nowadays calendar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 25, 2012, 04:25:27 PM
At this point i am of the opinion that TS and We know just the same. We are all in stand-by waiting for news telling us more about the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 25, 2012, 04:37:38 PM
At this point i am of the opinion that TS and We know just the same. We are all in stand-by waiting for news telling us more about the truth.

About TS I am not sure anymore, but then you think TS is not Michael and he/she is waiting for news from Michael to be spread out on this forum again ??  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MissG

May 25, 2012, 04:43:28 PM
I think that we all are just waiting for the truth or another truth to come out since, and i talk for myself, i still don´t believe that MJ was killed by Murray with propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 25, 2012, 05:04:40 PM
Anybody knows the EXACT calendar of those festivals? Not in the Jewish old calendar but in nowadays calendar.

Gina,

If you go on the sister website to this Michael's Army Of Love there is a thread concerning the calendars.  There are several versions of the calendar.  There's a modern Jewish calendar that has the festivals on it.  It is thought, however, that this is not the original creator's/God's calendar according to how he gave instructions to calculate it.  A few of us posted videos and information on the other site.  It's complicated.   I'm trying to calculate the calendar correctly.  There are videos from Michael Rood about this but I'm not finished with them yet.  He talks about how to create the calendar correctly.  Also, there are speakers such as Mark Blitz and others who talk about how important the feasts are.  Those are posted also.  In so many words, the feasts and festivals are extremely important.  Jesus fulfilled the prophecies during the spring feasts 2000 years ago.  Now, events are expected to happen in order to fulfill the prophecies during the fall feasts.  I don't want to say too much more because I put information on the other site because that was what was asked. 

There's a calendar on 119Ministries.com but I'm not sure if this is correct.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MissG

May 25, 2012, 05:16:47 PM
I was searching for a post in the old forum and just got this one to read. I find it very interesting, again:

From TS

"You can also send tweets to the Jacksons, especially La Toya and Jermaine {http://twitter.com/#!/latoyajackson; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; they are the ones who are currently the most involved in trying to expose the conspiracy against MJ. But don’t send tweets asking them about the hoax, that will not help; instead, tell them that you realize what they are up against, and you are willing to do whatever it takes to help them—even at the risk of your own life (but don’t say it unless you really mean it). The more that they see this kind of support, the more they will be able to come out publicly with what they know. And this is exactly the kind of support that I have been giving for well over a year now, and also encouraging others to give."
TS_comments
Believer

"they are the ones who are currently the most involved in trying to expose the conspiracy against MJ"

the Jackson family has been and still is threatened by powers much bigger than a few Sony and/or AEG executives. And the public needs understand this, including but not limited to MJ fans; there needs to be a widespread awareness of this fact, and then the Jacksons can more directly and more safely work to fight against and expose this major underground corruption.

I guess that MJ cannot come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

May 25, 2012, 06:07:26 PM
@Dontwalkaway - I love your avatar.  The pictures of Michael during those cool black shades days ALWAYS knock me offa my feet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

May 25, 2012, 10:01:51 PM
Well it's possible. I never believed that FBI stuff he went on n on about.

Only problem, whoever runs that J5 Twitter DID legitimatly delete enough tweets in the summer of 2010 to put the tweet TS referenced BACK at the bottom of the first page, which is where it was for a long time when TS made a big deal out of it.

So they Twitter away, blah blah blah, couple months pass, no activity cuz they all get their own Twitter accounts and then BAM, with no warning or fanfare, enough Tweets were deleted to put the "media take notice" back in it's aforementioned location made famous by TS in the first place.

That's a little odd if TS isn't legit. UNLESS, of course, the Family was aware of this and supported the TIAI project at the time and wanted to help a brother out from afar.

TS also knew the trial would be delayed before anyone else knew, and posted careful rhetoric to that fact.

He also deciphered the Dangerous autograph and pointed out the prevalent numerology associated with the hoax.

So... yeah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

May 26, 2012, 03:07:47 AM
my original post was - OHH COME ON!!    UNBEFREAKINLIEVABLE!!   HAS TS TAKEN THIS LONG BEFORE??  but then i stumbled across this post on the back/front thread:     
 In times of silence, try not to get discouraged. It only means there is something BIG in the works…..and the "feather" will DEFINITELY be heard when it flutters to the "stage"
so i'll take a long walk  :moonwalk_: hoping to find more patience.  but if someone is playing games with us  :images: (lol, wanted to use this one with L.O.V.E.)  NOT :thjajaja121: FUNNY.  p.s.  if this is going to go on much longer can we get more symbols to play with :bearhug:
:LolLolLolLol:

MissG, thanks for finding that old post about the dangers the Jacksons are in.
I agree with Bec, when she said that TS is 'slippery', always carefully choosing his words.  The only thing I can do is to 'keep watchin', because I simply can't explain what he says, conclusively, in all this time. :icon_pale: :icon_albino: He's putting out some serious 'mystery' to keep us glued to our computer chairs. He and/or MJ knows EXACTLY what he's doing. :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions