999 days
March 06, 2012, 03:08:58 AM
I am not so good in this numerologies, but very interested.
So i saw that at the 21. March we have 999 days from the beginning. Spring time !

We speak a lot about the 21. December....12.21.2012....there are 9 months between 21. March untill 21. December.

Michael speaks about 4 years.....he rented the Carolwood house at the 22. December 2008. At the 21. December it's exactly 4 years.

I know that's all nothing but coincidences..... lolol/ lolol/ lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: 999 days
March 06, 2012, 03:50:34 AM
March 21 will come and go and Michael will still be dead :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

March 06, 2012, 05:38:52 AM
Maybe comback before 29 August so michael age 53 5+3=8 elvis nember and elvis is 77 now 7 michael number
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

Sarahli

March 06, 2012, 03:59:32 PM
Maybe that on March 21 we'll have completed something important, maybe that the last level (7) will be finished. The comeback is obviously not for very soon as there are still 6 Signs to come.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

March 08, 2012, 04:55:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am not so good in this numerologies, but very interested.
So i saw that at the 21. March we have 999 days from the beginning. Spring time !

We speak a lot about the 21. December....12.21.2012....there are 9 months between 21. March untill 21. December.

Michael speaks about 4 years.....he rented the Carolwood house at the 22. December 2008. At the 21. December it's exactly 4 years.

I know that's all nothing but coincidences..... lolol/ lolol/ lolol/

These are not coincidences :)
When Michael was speaking about 4 years he MEANT December 21rd 2012 because i think  this day represents the END OF TIME the last day . This day represents  THRILLER you know? " it's close to mid night" mid night symbolises the  new beggining, the new world, the new age!!! and i think that's the reason why on January 1st TS posted a clock  showing us 12:21 AM .. But i don't think 4 years means the time when he will back! To me he will back sooner .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

March 08, 2012, 05:49:17 PM
Gina don't be sad, Michael's not dead...he is just missing right now.  It was thyme for him to leave, he'll be back......  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2012, 07:01:52 PM
I agree with you that something might be significant with that date and 21... or 22.

I’m probably totally nuts, but I began playing with numbers from something that caught my eye quite a while ago. It's too crazy to say yet where I got this idea.

There could be something meaningful with leap year, the date 2/29, and Wednesdays.  Ash Wed. was 2/22/12.  Also 12/12/12 is on a Wednesday.

I counted 12 Wednesdays from and including Feb 29th is 77 days =May 16th.

Then counting 70 days from May 16 is… July 25th. 
Which is 21 Wednesdays,  including 29th is 22.  That's 6 months from Feb.29th

It would total 1125 days. What could be so significant about July 25?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
March 08, 2012, 09:13:31 PM
I've also been thinking about these kinds of things too, such as looking at days,months, and numbers. 

I was thinking it was going to coincide with the creators calendar.  If you go on the sister site, Michael's army of love, there are links for 119ministries, and testeverything.com.  They talk about how to follow the creators calendar, the sabbath days, holidays, feast days.  When I was in the middle of looking at all of that, sign #2 came on which also has information about the important holidays/feast days.   This is connected to the sanctuary and the items and furniture in the sanctuary.     This means that this calendar and sequence of events is very important.    The feast days/holidays/sabbath days are practice so we know what to look for/do during the actual time. 

michael-jackson/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

bugsy

May 17, 2012, 10:51:55 AM

I know it's two months later since last post in here but I did some thinking not long ago,

Michael is very spiritual,
 I have a few things to say about the 21st December, first off it's the end of a calendar not the end of the world, 22nd December 2012 will begin a long period calendar. However there is religious beliefs and so this is where I looked at a scenario.

Michael Jackson has always been like Jesus...

‘A’ sexual apparently mentioned by a friend,
He did good things, really good things, visited hospitals, donated a lot of money, and he really cares.
He like was scandalized for his efforts.
when he finished most songs especially slow ones he stood like Jesus on the cross, "this is it" cover he is doing it.
He wore his hair long majority of the time
kept giving people far too many chances and trusted too easily.
He believes in the December 21st thing, his friend speaks out about the illuminati and other things.
He complained of feet and Hands hurting but can't seem to find those articles again, but was mentioned in the court case about his feet, and Jesus was nailed to the cross.
Lot's of Similarities, probably off basis and it's probably been said already, I just wanted to post before I loose track of time and don't get around to it, I apologize if it's all been said before.l

Also uri Gellar when drawing his cover added a lot of things such a David, wrote Jerusalem, Eleven Eleven, Michael, Angel 2000, You are, I love, as well as a pyramid, the all seeing eye, and many other things. It's quiet interesting when you look at it.

Ok and here is the thing I looked up after finding out how many days it would be from 25th June 2009 until 21st December 2012.. 1275 days. I searched everywhere and then I found some bible references to things happening from 1290 days which one mentioned 1275 days, it says that 2 witness's would killed between, darn got the numbers I believe they were between 1290 days - 1275 before Jesus returns, that anti Christ would also in this time would go into Israel. I don't don't really about the whole anti Christ thing. However.. Rather than sitting in my head debating it, I thought about who Michael was, being religious, could he believe that the anti Christ will be coming? there is two thoughts to that theory though and one of them I don't like to think about.. (him being one of the witness's since he started speaking out about things) the other is, maybe he is a little crazy and thinks his Jesus... don't like that one either.. but what if he uses it as a symbolic day to come back? (Revelations 12)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal