mac5kTopic starter

Whitney Houston secret affair with Jermaine Jackson
Jacko 'did not approve of the affair'
Jermaine 'too sad' to be at burial

TRAGIC Whitney Houston had a secret affair with Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine, The Sun can reveal.

The romance explains why 56-year-old Jermaine — a married man at the time — was so devastated by pop diva Whitney's death in a Los Angeles hotel last month.

Whitney's No1 hit Saving All My Love For You echoed the story of her secret affair with Jermaine.

The blockbuster ballad is about a woman having a romance with a married man — as Jackson was at the time — and waiting for him to be hers.

Whitney even hired a Jermaine lookalike for the song's video.

It features the romeo's wife keeping a beady eye on his mistress.

Michael Jackson was among the few people who knew about the pair's year-long passionate relationship — but did not approve of it.

Whitney and Jermaine never lost touch after the affair ended.

She comforted him after Thriller singer Jacko died in 2009.

And Jermaine was shattered when Whitney was found dead in her hotel bathtub last month.

He was so grief-stricken he could not bring himself to attend her funeral in New Jersey.

A friend of both Whitney and Jermaine said: "Her death has devastated Jermaine because of the history between them.

"No one understood the scale of his grief because they didn't know what they shared."

The links between the deaths of Whitney and Jacko were also hard to bear for Jermaine.

Jacko, 50, was a prescription drug user killed by an overdose of dangerous sedative propofol administered by his doctor Conrad Murray.

Whitney, 48, is feared to have died after taking a cocktail of prescribed drugs before slipping under the water in her bath.

Both pop superstars met their end in Los Angeles.

Jermaine was brought in to produce Whitney and duet with her before she hit the big time in the early 1980s.

Romance blossomed even though Jermaine was married to Hazel Gordy, daughter of Motown founder Berry Gordy.

Jermaine hinted at the relationship in his book You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through A Brother's Eyes — published last year.

But he claimed they quelled their feelings for each other before becoming lovers.

Revealing how he was torn between his wife and the beautiful singer, he wrote: "Whitney and I spoke about our shared predicament.

"And as much as I wanted to lose myself in all these feelings, I told her to wait.

"I spoke of 'one day' and 'maybe'. Ultimately, we had to go our separate ways and it killed us both."

But the friend revealed Jermaine was being less than honest — because he did not want to reveal the truth out of respect to Whitney while she was alive.

The pal explained: "Jermaine didn't tell even half the story in his book.

"He made it sound like they flirted and backed away. But they were lovers.

"In those early days with Whitney, he was smuggled into her hotel rooms, they worked extra late in the studio and she even had a codename for him. She referred to him as 'Ji'.

"The reason it ended was because Jermaine wouldn't leave his wife — and Whitney was angry. The video for Saving All My Love For You was about all of that."

Whitney did not write the song, which was released in 1985, the year after the affair fizzled out. It was a cover of a minor hit by Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr in 1978.

But the symbolism of the words sung by Whitney — and the haunting video — made it a powerful dedication to the romance.

Jermaine admitted in his book that being around Whitney as they recorded songs together in Los Angeles was "intoxicating".

He wrote: "With each session that intense professional chemistry crossed over.

"These were turning into duets between temptation and forbidden love, and the studio sessions gave us what felt like stolen time together."

Jermaine also claimed Jacko warned him off a full-on sexual relationship. He said: "He didn't fuel the temptation as some guys would. He reminded me about Hazel, about family.

"He gave the soundest advice. I knew that doing the right thing was what I had to do."

But in reality Jermaine ignored his brother and went ahead with the fling.

He did not leave Hazel then — but he split from her three years later after a 14-year marriage during which they had three children.

Whitney went on to wed R&B singer Bobby Brown.

Their turbulent marriage — which ended in 2006 — has been blamed for her grim spiral into crack addiction that she battled until the end.

The friend said: "Jermaine remains on good terms with Whitney's family. He knows they know.

"But Whitney was no husband-stealer. She just happened to fall for a married guy."

Jermaine, who has rubbished claims Whitney was tormented because she was secretly gay, posted a poignant online tribute to her after her death.

He said: "The right words fail me to sum up the sense of loss following the passing of Whitney... a wonderful woman, a true heart and an immense artist.

"That incredible voice will live on as an eternal reminder of her timeless talent."

At a recent showbiz event in Hollywood he admitted the pair "had fun together".

But he continued to keep the true nature of their relationship under wraps.

Jermaine has had three long-term relationships since his split with Hazel — and is now wed to third wife Halima Rashid.

Whitney's daughter breaks silence

WHITNEY'S "broken" daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown has talked for the first time about her mother's death.

The 18-year-old gave an interview to US chat show queen Oprah Winfrey for a one-hour TV special to be aired a week today.

According to producers, Bobbi will share "personal memories of her mum and how she would like the iconic star to be remembered".

The teenager has taken the loss of Whitney hard and was in hospital for a day with stress and anxiety in the immediate aftermath.

A source close to the family said: "Her mama died, so she broke down."

Whitney's brother Gary and her sister-in-law and manager Patricia will also talk on the show.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

these kinds of things shouldn't surprise anyone. these kinds of stories come out whenever the entertainment industry pairs these folks up. sure that some are true and some are just tabloid. it isn't hard to see how if we mere mortals  ;) can sometimes be put in tempting situations that it would be easy for these to be blinded to the destruction this selfish kind of love can lead to.  and doesn't the story go that lisa marie was still married when her relationship with michael began ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I wasn’t going to respond to this until I heard it mentioned over and over on the local news this morning.  I promised myself that I would be respectful to Michael’s family members.  Sidebar:  WTF is wrong with Jermaine  bangbang ?  Can somebody give or at least lend him an ounce of decency?  There is no need for him to be revealing his sex-capades with Whitney Houston now.   :roll: If there even were any.   This is what makes me lose respect for him and makes me wonder just how far his loyalty goes for anyone, including his own flesh and blood.  :roll:  I hate this kind of mess. Anything for a MF dollar.  Damn!  bangbang  I wish Bobbi Kristina or bobby Brown would kick his ass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Interesting how I have never known about any romantic relationship between Whitney and either Michael or Jermaine!

And NOW, after her "death", all of the sudden, we find out that:

1. Michael took Whitney to Neverland by a heli ! 
2. Whitney thought Michael was plying with her finger-toes,
but it was actually Bubbles licking her toes !!  :shock:  WTF??
3. Whitney said she wanted to marry Michael
4. And Jermaine had a one-year love affair with her...

I wonder when did Whitney have time for Bobby Brown and her career at the same time?? with so many celebs in her life, apparently in the same period?? What's wrong with this picture!??  :shock: WTF??
Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 03:18:47 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions