Maybe I'm missing something or interpreting it differently, but IMO the pulling off of whatever from the back of the van lends more support to the 'jumping out of the van' vid having been created BEFORE June 25th, not after (or is that what everyone is saying and I'm just reading it wrong?).  If the vid was made at a later late (after June 25th)...why the need to pull anything off the van?  They would just have to re-create the exact same coroner van that transported the 'body' on the 25th.  However, if the 'jumping out' vid was created 'the other day' (I vaguely recall TS commenting that the fake ambulance pic was shot indoors...maybe they shot the 'jumping out' vid that same day in that garage?)...then it makes more sense that anything that didn't match the rear of the 'fake' coroner van used in the vid shot 'the other day' would need to be taken off (hence the taking off of any stickers that were different or not present).  I say 'fake' coroner van because there is nothing I've yet to see that 'proves' that it was the same coroner van in both vids.  We see it entering a garage...but the 'jumping out' vid begins once already inside, with no date or timestamp.

If it was shot 'the other day', then MJ most likely was not anywhere near the place 'that day' (although I will admit that my initial gut feeling was that he rode 'pole position' that whole day).  I'm not so sure anymore...but I am pretty sure that it IS Mike jumping out of that van, regardless of when it was shot.

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S. I hate iPads.
Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 05:53:01 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

bec

The sticker would have to have been added as a prop. You can't just pull a sticker like that off normally. Nope, they couldn't have *made* the van @helicopter pad match a van used prior by removing a sticker like that. It would have required much more intensive preparation behind the scenes.

This was done on live camera for a reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

The easy answer to "why" is because it's a clue. Like everything else, if you look closely enough, you CAN discover the truth.

Preventing entrapment. Lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

Bec, I agree with what you've said.

TS was supposed to systematically eliminate the various theories that were out there about who/what/if anything went to UCLA that day - TS said: "There are quite a few such theories floating around, and they all need to be thoroughly debunked for once and for all—so that we can see the simplicity of doing everything as real as possible, other than the very few things that required otherwise (such as the ambulance photo)."

TS attempted to 'debunk' the live MJ theory first, sort of, but had said as I quoted above 'doing everything as real as possible' which to me means MJ being there every step of the way.  Directing, starring, being thrown around like a sack of potatoes (lol), etc. 

So where are these other theories debunked by TS, if he (sort of) tried to debunk the live MJ theory?  If I remember correctly bec, the most opposition TS received in that thread was from you and I as we supported (and still do) the live MJ 'theory'.  TS is very careful in his wording and nothing he's written tells me that MJ wasn't there.  It actually points to Michael being there, in a roundabout way, but written cleverly as to raise doubt.  Maybe that's why he didn't bother to debunk the other theories.

I hope what I've written makes sense, the pizza I ordered arrived as I started typing this and the smell has been driving me mad and clouding my thought processes, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Yes, Andrea, we are like-minded again.

I knew something was wrong. But man, I felt so BAD picking at it like a festering wound. Especially when he started getting heated about it and suggesting that I (we) were being disrespectful for thinking it was all fun n' games that day. We never said we thought it was all fun n games, I thought that was a little unfair... considering he never talked like that before, it sure knocked the soap box out from under me a little, I admit.

Do you remember him taking that tone? Short of going back and reviewing the thread, I don't recall the exact phrase but it was sort of... dare I say, rude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tell you what, depending on what screen you still the videos, the pixelation does weird things to the font on the license plates.

TS taught me during the Levels that video quality affects the image on the still. Poor video quality ( which is really all we have available online) is created out of a number of pixels. When the digital program decides what color to make the pixel of any given area, it chooses the dominant color of that square, ignoring minor colors. This can result in fonts being changed or minor details being completely lost against a solid color background.

This is California's license plate font, Penitentiary Gothic:

It looks to me in the videos, as though the blue shirted man touches the van lower then the white shirted man, perhaps touching the plate itself. I cannot tell what he is doing but he definitely and purposefully touches the van.

Why would they do this though? What is the purpose of removing a sticker and possibly altering the van's appearance in some other subtle way like this? These are very small and seemingly insignificant changes; that one would have to look closely for in order to discover. What's the purpose for all this trouble?

@bec: Because this is the Rabbit Hole itself, where reality & fantasy blended, for a moment in time! People are buying into the elaborate effects laden fantasy, complete with what everyone heard & saw – but missing the devil in the details.

There's only one reason to mess with the plates: to make to make anyone taking photos or video after this last planned juncture, to look fake, and easily dismissed. They were in control of the Media, to the point of where the Coroner’s van entered the Coroner’s Garage.

Once the doubt was planted on the authenticity of the plates, people won’t ever believe anything else again about him being alive. It would take Michael literally walking into Larry King’s studio, to make them wake up.

This makes sense. I accept that's probably the answer to "why bother". Same with all the other clues all along. Why bother add the S to pain. Why bother using Liberian Girl themes. Why bother putting off the burial for 70 days. Why bother with having Paris do a speech at all. Why bother tweak the vocals on Michael album. Why bother layering a leaf image into the ambulance pic. Why bother having docs work on him for 2 hours 5 minutes in the ER. Why bother using Propofol. Why bother having hoaxers?

Why bothering with a missing sticker on the back of the coroner's van on a video exposing the whole hoax?

It's all to prevent entrapment. NO ONE ON EARTH will be able to say they were fooled so completely that it was impossible to know better. ANYONE can see these things and figure out the ruse. It's NOT a swindle or a fraud... it's a hoax, a prank, a joke, officially, it's fair play.

TS talks in double-speak. We've always known this. But after 2 years, do we remember that??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

Yes, Andrea, we are like-minded again.

I knew something was wrong. But man, I felt so BAD picking at it like a festering wound. Especially when he started getting heated about it and suggesting that I (we) were being disrespectful for thinking it was all fun n' games that day. We never said we thought it was all fun n games, I thought that was a little unfair... considering he never talked like that before, it sure knocked the soap box out from under me a little, I admit.

Do you remember him taking that tone? Short of going back and reviewing the thread, I don't recall the exact phrase but it was sort of... dare I say, rude. 

I remember that tone, lol.  It was though we had touched a nerve (figured it out).  That whole period was such a defining moment in my hoax history because I finally knew what happened, or at least understood the events as I saw them.  I had said at the time that it would've been such a thrill for MJ to be there every step of the way but it wasn't just about the thrill.  It had to be done right, with everyone in their place and events going as according to the plan - it was what MJ had been so carefully planning for years so yes, this was serious stuff.  The thrill would've just been there though, you know? how could it not?  TS suggested reasons why MJ shouldn't be there and was trying (in my opinion) to lead people to thinking Michael had jetted out of L.A. that day.  And yet not really leading because I also remember the way TS worded something, when debunking the sitting up in the stretcher pic, about how Michael didn't sit up because he would've had to come out head first and the leg mystery was solved.   I was like, so he was there then, he just didn't sit up, right? lol.  So ya, I sensed a tone I had never heard from TS before but the respect was always there.  Perhaps a little frustration, maybe we jumped the gun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

Well, to be fair, we were talking about white shirt guy pealing something off the back of the van @helicopter pad back a couple years ago, when van video first hit the scene. It was presumed that he removed the baby sticker. You see him balling something up in his hands to be disposed of like trash. That was where this investigation hit a wall though, because it seems so nonsensical. As I said, what's the point?

The point being deception and illusion, NOW, seems sufficient enough, considering how many years in we are. In 2009 we had no idea it was intended to go on for THIS LONG.

Neither did it occur to us in 2009 that these men might be in on it. We were more or less operating under the assumption that MJ would have had to pull this portion off pretty much solo... which seemed a monumentally supreme effort, perhaps unrealistically so.

Hense it pretty much hitting a brick wall.

NOW, to accept that these guys were all in on it, well, I'm down with that.

TS went on n on about how much RISK it would require for MJ to play dead under that sheet and fly around LA and hide in the back of ambulances and coroner vans... but that insistance always felt so disingenuous to me... we are talking about the most famous man in the world who just faked his death in a larger-then-life way played out on live national television and he's whining about RISK??? Come on. MJ ate risk for breakfast that morning.

Besides... what's the RISK if everyone who comes in contact with your "dead body" is IN ON IT???

And then the warnings about how the fewest in on it the better. How TS went on n on again how we can't explain everything by saying "well they're in on it". Ok fine, but... but if they're in on it that DOES EXPLAIN IT--so why reject true information just because TS shakes his finger at you and says it needs to be more complicated?

I think he was seriously fucking with our minds. Insert seed of doubt. Kill time for another YEAR(s).

I'm telling you guys, we had this shit figured out by October 2009. We just lacked confidence in self to realize it. HE sought to make us doubt ourselves. HE tried to turn us round. But the longer we go on here, the more it comes crystal clear.

Trust your instincts, because they were always correct.

@Bec - You were correct in Oct. 2009, otherwise why would someone work so
very hard to cause you doubt!?  bearhug bearhug bearhug You had a Pied Piper in your midst.

Think on this: HOW many people are involved in a stage show, for Chris Angel?
How many people does it take to make ONE elephant appear before our very eyes, using his technics?
ONE HUNDRED people, to cover all 360 degrees - but that's only on the 2D plane.

Follow me here: a Dome covers half of a ball. That makes it a 3D version, of the old Elephant Illusion,
except it happens in front of live video from every angle possible, from the flat plane below
to the helicopters circling above!

That van's the final key to people buying it, making it "real" in their minds.

I've found additional proof, that does make this believable. Once the Illusion's veil was broken, everything fell
into place.

Must reiterate to all: DO NOT feel bad, because you all had a person or people intentionally leading you like the Pied Piper, okay? 

I feel that this was a global puzzle for us all to solve, even some people definitely gone out of their way
to cast doubt.

Just going over some more supporting evidence, so it can be made clear as day to people.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

bec

I've been bitching about being "held back" for 2 years. Like there's some series of timed steps we are supposed to follow or scheduled milestones. I prefer playing at my own pace so I bitch. But I get it. IF we are right, I get the reasons why we are being held back/led astray/purposely delayed, even though I bitch. It can be no other way.

Ps. Tink, I can't WAIT to read what you're gonna post  :geek:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

TinkTopic starter

I've been bitching about being "held back" for 2 years. Like there's some series of timed steps we are supposed to follow or scheduled milestones. I prefer playing at my own pace so I bitch. But I get it. IF we are right, I get the reasons why we are being held back/led astray/purposely delayed, even though I bitch. It can be no other way.

Ps. Tink, I can't WAIT to read what you're gonna post  :geek:  :mrgreen:

The Sleeper has awakened. That's what the crazy lady said.

I've got practical things to post tonight!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Andrea

Good point bec - *IF* we are right, we've been delayed/distracted because the tIME for the truth to prevail hasn't arrived yet, for EVERYONE.

By everyone, I mean the entire world.
Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 12:06:00 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

This makes sense. I accept that's probably the answer to "why bother". Same with all the other clues all along. Why bother add the S to pain. Why bother using Liberian Girl themes. Why bother putting off the burial for 70 days. Why bother with having Paris do a speech at all. Why bother tweak the vocals on Michael album. Why bother layering a leaf image into the ambulance pic. Why bother having docs work on him for 2 hours 5 minutes in the ER. Why bother using Propofol. Why bother having hoaxers?

Why bothering with a missing sticker on the back of the coroner's van on a video exposing the whole hoax?

It's all to prevent entrapment. NO ONE ON EARTH will be able to say they were fooled so completely that it was impossible to know better. ANYONE can see these things and figure out the ruse. It's NOT a swindle or a fraud... it's a hoax, a prank, a joke, officially, it's fair play.

Why bother?

It is Michael's watermark.
If you wanna prove copy-right you gotta watermark it first.

In a materialistic world of "who owns the rights" it must be feasible to bring to the world's attention that there was only one possible source for the heat.
This is the only way out to cock a snook at the media and proof their dullness.

It is his art of pulling off (tapes, veils, taboos ...).

Blessings.
Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 10:38:00 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

TinkTopic starter

I'm going to be posting the video links first, because it's just too much to hold to myself. The pan of what I'm showing you in this video, is indeed worth a thousand words. But I will warn you first that this is real Detectives and Forensics at work, so there's a potential ick factor. They've blotted out the grossest parts.

#1 The parking garage is for the living only, NOT meant for the Coroner vans with deceased beings.

At precisely :46 seconds, there's a pan of a vehicle with a deceased inside the trunk of a vehicle, with other unmarked Coroner vans. THIS is the entrance for the Coroner vans. See how there's rows of rolltop double-garage doors!?

This is where they unload the dead onto gurneys. Just watch, and you will see. The doorways are large enough to accommodate the gurneys.

In the parking garage - they're only living human sized...

Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 03:02:03 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Just because there are roll-up garage entries does not mean the locations are the same.
Mind game for hasty eyes which were many, then.

The "jumping out" garage entry is leading into the first floor, going upwards.
The coroner's "reception" entry is entirely flat. There's offices in the first floor.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

TinkTopic starter

@Grace, thank you for the photo. I've tried to screen grab where they bring in the bodies with the roll-up garages, but it takes a separate program when you're not on a PC - and I just want to sleep now.

Here's part of what I've promised, and I do hope it makes sense! ;))

Here's my own comparison, which began to look like a football play. I shall have to explain it with additional photos and words:

This is my dissection of the two photos, like I promised. Oh, but what is this on the left, you may ask? It's Twiggy's photo, which also has it's own bucketload of issues!

My friends, it's license plate has issues of it's own, as do the stripes and the word," Coroner"! See - they do not quite match the vehicle Michael rode within, to the parking garage that day, even accounting for the time of day vs. colors.

Concerning the van in Twiggy's photo: All the other vehicles at the Coroner's office, should read at the top, "CA Exempt." Pretty straight forward, correct? It should be as clear as the numbers on the plate, with the resolution being the same, correct?

But that isn't what we're seeing!

Already they've been been rubbed with either the "blur" or "smudge" tool, within Photoshop, so you can't tell whether it's a set of real Coroner plates or not, when you compare them to the plates on the van that allegedly Michael rides into the parking garage.

On top of that, the numbers not only don't align with each other, they don't align with the license plate itself. I'm going to give you examples of how they should look, whether exempt or not:

Normal plates for everyone else, should look like this:

For the resolution level on the Twiggy plates, there's absolutely NO excuse for the California Exempt status to be missing...(unless Twiggy's in on this, as is TMZ, and aiding Michael).

But wait - it gets more interesting...on the van that Michael's actually moved in, it has the "California" Cursive top, when you're able to blow it up enough to barely make it out. Definitely not box lettering! You definitely see the hook of the downward push of the "f", and the slant, btw. But those plates are supposed to look like this:

Where's the Octagon, around the E?

And one other thing...I believe there's a reason for Michael to not arrive at the Coroner's office, until he did.
Listen to this, @3:35:
It says, "Once a day at 4PM, the clean up crew comes through..." and you actually see them scrub the place down the walls...everything, along with sweeping, mopping the floors. Ship-shape.

This is more important than you can guess. THINK. What time was Michael brought in, led through the door of the living? Right! After 4PM! That means, after the regular staff has left, and only a skeleton crew's running things (pun intended).

Plenty of time to unwind, have a bite, and get the most scary part of all done: the photo on the metal slab done! Already, he'd previously shot on a gurny, most likely at his regular hospital - Remember, different gurneys, different hospitals! For all we know, he went to a county hospital in Orange County, which I definitely KNOW have those old gurneys!!

Back to the license plates: I have the "baby" sticker drawn around, on Michael's van. If you notice on Twiggy's, it's dark blue; on Michael's, it's black, without the border. Why was this emphasized? It's also not even, and appears to have been cut and pasted into layers in Photoshop. I've also circled the black circled, where the Ford emblem should be. There's nothing there, like it's been erased, or cut out.

I've yet to see it in video!

Can someone please try and help find a 480p version, or higher?

Thus far, #2 & #3 is the same van. Just the angle of #3 made it look off, that's all. Which is why I posted different license plates, so you can see they should all be lined up along the bottom.

Both looked a bit unprofessional - but I believe the original "trusted source" by the fellow who originally posted it, more than any other reason - because they didn't ask for money from the highest bidder. They didn't go to the media. They still were discredited, via someone going to great lengths and lying with doctoring Photoshop images. But I used custom filters to reveal this deception, along with pixelization not matching.

The plates on the #3 are the same ones on #2. Just someone doctored both sets of plates, that's all - mostly around the "602" on #3, using the Pro version of Photoshop from what I can see; it was cut & pasted, and looks more raised as a group. Like they took the 6 off of another state's plates, or doctored an 8.

Then, they went into #2, and made it look more different, and even used the pencil tool on #6.

Please feel free to dive in - just read everything first! We can't afford people to keep tossing the exact same videos, and trying to sandbag us.

Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 08:38:11 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal