TinkTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tink, you are a deep digger...
You know how good it is to review old material?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95YX7OEPo[/youtube]

Watch! At 0:17, you see somebody strongly ressembling Doc Murray walking by Michael's car (in the tiny movie embedded at left). This could be the first document of Michael and Doc Murray together.

I cut a screenshot & one of the very rare profile pictures of Doc Murray's left cheek together.
The chin to neck part is identical IMHO.

Great catch!  He does look like him.  It almost looks like he's deliberately walking in front of the camera and backing up to be seen again.  A question for you video makers, could his figure be added in later to the video to look like it's a part of the original?

Also if the cameraman taking this footage is of average height, holding the camera at eye-level, then Murray looks too short.  Some illusion work by MJ?

On the theme of the hoax van video, I don't know what to do with TS' adamant claim that MJ was not in the ambulance but was long before at the airport (Jermaine's slip-up), thus not in the coroner's van either.  My heart tells me MJ was totally involved all that day, but why would TS do this?  /pull hair/  Is he cheating? :shock:

@Grace - It's such a great catch, can we PLEASE have a MOD start a new THREAD on this particular item!? It's also another item on the chessboard here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

bec

It's not up to mods to start threads. Anyone can start a thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Yes we do, curls. Just got to stick with what you have already found to be true and don't let anyone turn you round. Brother.

LOL Bec, nobody's turning me round, brother! I just meant if we're not meant to work out the illusion (yet), we won't - more just gets piled on when we get close! But knowing there's an illusion in the first place is all I really need to know. The rest is fun  party/  ...... or frustration  /pull hair/ !!

'Because it's just a matter of time....'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

crina

Tink, you are a deep digger...
You know how good it is to review old material?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95YX7OEPo[/youtube]

Watch! At 0:17, you see somebody strongly ressembling Doc Murray walking by Michael's car (in the tiny movie embedded at left). This could be the first document of Michael and Doc Murray together.

I cut a screenshot & one of the very rare profile pictures of Doc Murray's left cheek together.
The chin to neck part is identical IMHO.

Great catch!  He does look like him.  It almost looks like he's deliberately walking in front of the camera and backing up to be seen again.  A question for you video makers, could his figure be added in later to the video to look like it's a part of the original?

Also if the cameraman taking this footage is of average height, holding the camera at eye-level, then Murray looks too short.  Some illusion work by MJ?

On the theme of the hoax van video, I don't know what to do with TS' adamant claim that MJ was not in the ambulance but was long before at the airport (Jermaine's slip-up), thus not in the coroner's van either.  My heart tells me MJ was totally involved all that day, but why would TS do this?  /pull hair/  Is he cheating? :shock:

@Grace - It's such a great catch, can we PLEASE have a MOD start a new THREAD on this particular item!? It's also another item on the chessboard here!

Wow, nice catch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dont know what to think really. You have probably seen this before, but anyway, worth
another look I think? WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The one I saw Michael jump out of had no lettering under the number plate.
The video in question has no numbering below the plate! Confused Much!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

I tell you what, depending on what screen you still the videos, the pixelation does weird things to the font on the license plates.

TS taught me during the Levels that video quality affects the image on the still. Poor video quality ( which is really all we have available online) is created out of a number of pixels. When the digital program decides what color to make the pixel of any given area, it chooses the dominant color of that square, ignoring minor colors. This can result in fonts being changed or minor details being completely lost against a solid color background.

This is California's license plate font, Penitentiary Gothic:

It looks to me in the videos, as though the blue shirted man touches the van lower then the white shirted man, perhaps touching the plate itself. I cannot tell what he is doing but he definitely and purposefully touches the van.

Why would they do this though? What is the purpose of removing a sticker and possibly altering the van's appearance in some other subtle way like this? These are very small and seemingly insignificant changes; that one would have to look closely for in order to discover. What's the purpose for all this trouble?

@bec: Because this is the Rabbit Hole itself, where reality & fantasy blended, for a moment in time! People are buying into the elaborate effects laden fantasy, complete with what everyone heard & saw – but missing the devil in the details.

There's only one reason to mess with the plates: to make to make anyone taking photos or video after this last planned juncture, to look fake, and easily dismissed. They were in control of the Media, to the point of where the Coroner’s van entered the Coroner’s Garage.

Once the doubt was planted on the authenticity of the plates, people won’t ever believe anything else again about him being alive. It would take Michael literally walking into Larry King’s studio, to make them wake up.

As for the pixilation: What you mentioned about the resolution, is correct. It gave me a huge headache to pull in the tight and filter it,
but it revealed it all.

To be honest, I’m a bit surprised that I’m the first one to figure this out, who posted it - though apparently you say TS had alluded to it.
I did blow it up to work on, so you can see what all I found - just need to open imageshack acct.

Dont know what to think really. You have probably seen this before, but anyway, worth
another look I think? WTF??

@annieareyouokannie - Please go back and read everything I've posted, okay?
And especially pay attention to the video I posted
above the CHESHIRE CAT on page one.

That's the photo I'm debunking, btw. It was faked in post op.
Photos vs. moving images are two different things - and there is absolutely NO warning about the baby in the other video.  fresse/

My point's made on every other live video. That's a very, very bad cut & past job. Tomorrow, I'll show you how badly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Sorry Tink. I am a bit dumb, takes a lot of explaining for me to get it sometimes. Now I think I do, sort of lol. So the van that went into the garage without the baby warning was the van Michael got out of? This is the original van video? Sorry again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

Sorry Tink. I am a bit dumb, takes a lot of explaining for me to get it sometimes. Now I think I do, sort of lol. So the van that went into the garage without the baby warning was the van Michael got out of? This is the original van video? Sorry again.

@annie - please, please don't call yourself that!! It was an intentional deception, that fooled the world!!  bearhug
Yes; it's the real deal.
"Post production" means after the fact. They doctored the photos, while placed side-by-side.
I've been awake too long, due to eye strain. Just when I'm excited, I can't sleep.
You're not the only one who bought this intentional deception, the guy in the blue outfit shot it, and it's very real. They went to great lengths, to try
and prove it was "fake" and I pierced the veil of deception. Sounds like TS did, may have been the one who helped to stage it, or is Michael.

It's all coming around, don't worry. I'll post the image after I've had some sleep. Unless Michael himself requests I don't post my findings,
you shall see it.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Turning back time to the TNZ blog  ;) :

Quote from: andrea_garay2005
This is not a letter! This is what Appelhead Joe wrote on his channel before it closed down!

Yeah that's the one!

Quote from: Gema
Quote from: nellyka7
i read this last ngiht on another thread. but he said something about his children and how they are aware of what happened, mentioned his siblings and Cassandra. This on doesn't.. did anyone see the video? I think the account is deleted right now, but I hope he comes back.

Right. This one is not mentioning Cassandra neither the thank you note to the great fans on his side, and does not mention even how a good fan should be  <!-- s:? --> :? <!-- s:? --> and ehat about the Gilda clue? either it is or not?

Parts are missing.

From youtube and posted here yesterday

But first, I must tell you this: I have no idea, who Dom is. I don't know a person by the name of Stephanie either.

I Love my children so very, very much, they are aware of the situation, yes you did see me at Universal Studios. However, many sightings of me are false.

Omer wants to be left, alone.

Dr Conrad Murray will not be charged with a homicide, where it concerns me.
Dr Arnold Klein is a LIAR. I feel very let down by him and his actions. What he said was disgusting and dehumanizing.
I did not impersonate Dave on Larry King Live.

Cassandra is my friend and a very good person.

I Love my sister Janet. My sister Rebbie NEVER had a twitter account. La Toya is not a bad person. You give Jermaine a hard time, I think. Marlon, Randy, Jackie & Tito, they have stuck by me, so far and I thank them sincerely.

I Love my mother Katherine, she has helped me pull through thick and thin, never making me feel bad about myself, but giving me Hope. My father Joseph, is not entirely a heartless person, I just wished he would have cared more.

I do Love my family and most of all the Fans, you have to know that.

Without Kenny Ortega and Randy Phillips' help, I wouldn't have managed this. You will know more in due course.

Body doubles have been used. But were they used for me?

Elizabeth Taylor, she is like my second mother, I Love her so much. I Love Diana.
Evan Ross is not my son.

Chris is so funny, he makes me laugh even when I feel like crying.

I keep seeing "fedora hat man" videos and I want to tell you that I was not at the funeral, in person.

The 911 call... Oh God. I hate that you had to listen to that.

If you have been wondering my This Is It song was written by me. Anka and me had a plan.

Sony are not as bad as you may think, I wouldn't allow that. The new slogan has been done for a purpose.

The video I uploaded was me, it was planned to see how things can be interpreted and now I know some of you clearly do not know me, but say you are fans. I feel slightly let down and hurt by this.
Some also speculate on whether I attended my Press Conference in London, March. I did attend.

The ambulance picture was not real, I'm sure most of you realize this.
I was not in the helicopter, that was someone else.

In regards to the RTL coroners van video, some parts were real.

"I'm alive and I'm here Forever" & "Love Lives Forever," I chose this, when TOY - the Fans.

Liberian Girl is very significant. Don't close your mind. Please keep an open mind.

In my Movie, the Gilda scene was not intentionally meant to be a clue, neither was my hand gestures.

I do Believe in the 2012 theory, we need to stop all wrong-doings in this world and help to Love one another more and to show each other support, before it's too late.

Some rehearsals date back, quite far.

I have told you much, I feel compelled to do so as I will not be sending replies any time soon.
Please don't hate me for what I have done. I have Faith in you all, I Believe in you all. I just wish you would have Believed in me. Most times I feel isolated as though there is no one around to understand, to understand why I have done this. I can not wait to personally tell you all this. But the time will come, when I feel it is best to fully reveal.

I would just like to add a special thanks to those who have beLIEved in me on YouTube from the start (in no particular order):
sexilady72
124mikki
MJJ20Girl
TheLongislandgirl83
MJSONLY
TheMadoula
wishiwsmine

The comeback will be Great.
An adventure.

Love always and Forever with the L.O.V.E.
I must go."

From TNZ

I have nothing to gain or lose,

There are so many speculations and plain contradictions.

I Love my children so very, very much, they are aware of the situation,

yes you did see me at Universal Studios.

many sightings of me are false.

Dr Conrad Murray will not be charged with a homicide

Without Kenny Ortega and Randy Phillips' help, I wouldn't have managed this.

You will know more in due course.

Body doubles have been used.

This Is It song was written by me. Anka and me had a plan.

Sony are not as bad as you may think, I wouldn't allow that. The new slogan has been done for a purpose.

The video I uploaded was me, planned to see how things can be interpreted

now I know some of you clearly do not know me, but say you are fans. I feel slightly let down and hurt by this.

whether I attended my Press Conference in London, March ,I did attend.

The ambulance picture was not real,I'm sure most of you realize this.

In regards to the RTL coroners van video, some parts were real.

"I'm alive and I'm here Forever"

Liberian Girl is very significant.

Don't close your mind. Please keep an open mind.

In my Movie, the Gilda scene was intentionally meant to be a clue,

we need to stop all wrong-doings in this world and help to Love one another more and to show each other support, before it's too late.

Some rehearsals date back, quit far

Please don't hate me for what I have done.

I just wish you would have Believed in me.

the time will come

The comeback will be Great.

An adventure.

Love always and Forever with the L.O.V.E

misha has only posted the parts that where in bold letters. the post was about reading between the lines and don't take everything for a fact.
so the things misha posted here the parts that tnz posted in bold an big letters... <!-- s;) --> ;) <!-- s;) -->

Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 08:25:03 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

@Grace.....thank you so much for posting that......it's that hind-sight is 20/20 for me.  You managed to put a smile on my face :)
I so appreciate you!  I needed a jolt of memories like that.  Whether that was Michael or not, it evokes a sense of peace within me.  Sometimes, I really have to wonder if I knew myself through this hoax.  I have not only learned so much about Michael, but of the values I hold dearest.......loyalty, trust, love & honesty.  Those four things encompass my life...or at least I try very hard on a daily basis.  Going through the past 2.5 years, I can honestly say they, that while they were always part of me, they have now been honed to a sharper point of realization in my life.  So, whatever it is we are part of.....it's Michael's doing and I owe him a huge debt of gratitude.  I couldn't ever repay that debt except to say he has my undivided loyalty, trust, love & honesty.  This is the adventure of a lifetime........thank you Michael, God Bless you always.

Blessings to all...thank you again Grace....

PS> And thank you to the mods and Souza for this forum.......it's truly amazing to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Well, to be fair, we were talking about white shirt guy pealing something off the back of the van @helicopter pad back a couple years ago, when van video first hit the scene. It was presumed that he removed the baby sticker. You see him balling something up in his hands to be disposed of like trash. That was where this investigation hit a wall though, because it seems so nonsensical. As I said, what's the point?

The point being deception and illusion, NOW, seems sufficient enough, considering how many years in we are. In 2009 we had no idea it was intended to go on for THIS LONG.

Neither did it occur to us in 2009 that these men might be in on it. We were more or less operating under the assumption that MJ would have had to pull this portion off pretty much solo... which seemed a monumentally supreme effort, perhaps unrealistically so.

Hense it pretty much hitting a brick wall.

NOW, to accept that these guys were all in on it, well, I'm down with that.

TS went on n on about how much RISK it would require for MJ to play dead under that sheet and fly around LA and hide in the back of ambulances and coroner vans... but that insistance always felt so disingenuous to me... we are talking about the most famous man in the world who just faked his death in a larger-then-life way played out on live national television and he's whining about RISK??? Come on. MJ ate risk for breakfast that morning.

Besides... what's the RISK if everyone who comes in contact with your "dead body" is IN ON IT???

And then the warnings about how the fewest in on it the better. How TS went on n on again how we can't explain everything by saying "well they're in on it". Ok fine, but... but if they're in on it that DOES EXPLAIN IT--so why reject true information just because TS shakes his finger at you and says it needs to be more complicated?

I think he was seriously fucking with our minds. Insert seed of doubt. Kill time for another YEAR(s).

I'm telling you guys, we had this shit figured out by October 2009. We just lacked confidence in self to realize it. HE sought to make us doubt ourselves. HE tried to turn us round. But the longer we go on here, the more it comes crystal clear.

Trust your instincts, because they were always correct.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Bec
I think he was seriously fucking with our minds. Insert seed of doubt. Kill time for another YEAR(s).I'm telling you guys, we had this shit figured out by October 2009. We just lacked confidence in self to realize it. HE sought to make us doubt ourselves. HE tried to turn us round. But the longer we go on here, the more it comes crystal clear.Trust your instincts, because they were always correct.

Yep, lovable devil in disguise!  Oh, how I love his beautiful mind!  "It's an adventure, a great adventure! Nothing to be afraid of! We want to give them escapism!"

Grace, if that Insider was really MJ (which I doubt), then it was again only to play with our minds, with truths and lies--beLIEve.
Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:19:38 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I don't think that there's anything on this planet which does not happen for a purpose.

TNZ was quite interesting at those times. They yelled too loud for my taste but they managed thought provoking attacks & questions that nobody dared then. Everybody was paralyzed by the loss of the icon and nobody wanted to consider the man. So no matter if that part of their posts was fiction or not, I think they pioneered a channel towards liberation of the man. TNZ was pretty "hands on" then. They saturated a huge number of followers in addition - thinking for them.

I would sign that some part of the RTL video was real and some part was illusion.
The sound track was making it really "real" at first sight.
But.
And then come the questions we tossed and turned many times since 2009.

I believe in the fake video originating in some RTL program conference for the only acceptable reasons:
they could have done it
they had the means to do it
they had a motivation to do it
they had the occasions to do it.

IMHO, RTL produced the video (and the "making of") for exactly the reasons they stated in the "making of" because it fits their character of a tabloidish TV channel.

This does however not answer why the Sheriff pulled off labels / tapes on the original van.
This does however not answer who ignited RTL's idea to produce a video.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

bec

There's a reason this theory just won't die... and there's a reason I won't let it go like a dog with a bone.

It was an incredible illusion... and it will be an incredible realization when MJ comes clean. The earth will quake. Society will reel. This is what back meant. It IS the giant boulder falling from the sky, there's no stopping it because it was already done. The dominoes are all lined up... all V has to do is set it in motion.

Ok I'm excited again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions