TinkTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@emulik.....I know this "investigative work" is so difficult at times...perhaps we should double check our work  :thjajaja121:.........you're so funny!  Love Ya!!!!

yes dear Wishingstar, REALLY DIFFICULT and boring work!! In that picture case I prefer to look double, triple,,,etc. times.. :thjajaja121: :icon_redface: :icon_e_wink:

Love you too!!

@Tink..do you have more photos to check for us?  :) ...only joking!  :icon_bounce:

It is said, that Michael's never been able to fool a woman...so, go watch the videos, if you need a refresher!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

bec

Down girls, keep it in the pants, k?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

You are correct bec....my bad....

SO....illusion in plain sight.......I still believe he was that paramedic.  So what do you all think about the security guard holding up the jacket.....as to help someone else out and keep them covered.  Did we actually see anyone get out of the ambulance at that point...I don't think so?  Or if we did.....still it would seem that was a little bit a classic distraction......the magicians hand doing something over here....all the while, the magic is happening over there.  The coat was held up to create an air of mystery, of thought, of focus.  It worked I'd say....many people talked forever about who was getting out.  The news even mentioned it I think.  Nobody was focused on the paramedic rolling him in...it was just the paramedic at that point, lol. 

Have a great day...
Blessings to each of you always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

SO....illusion in plain sight.......I still believe he was that paramedic.  So what do you all think about the security guard holding up the jacket.....as to help someone else out and keep them covered.  Did we actually see anyone get out of the ambulance at that point...I don't think so?  Or if we did.....still it would seem that was a little bit a classic distraction......the magicians hand doing something over here....all the while, the magic is happening over there.  The coat was held up to create an air of mystery, of thought, of focus.  It worked I'd say....many people talked forever about who was getting out.  The news even mentioned it I think.  Nobody was focused on the paramedic rolling him in...it was just the paramedic at that point, lol. 

Have a great day...

I simply loved hanging out at the Magic Castle, when I moved out here, any chance I had. All the magicians knew I was in on the tricks, even showed me some - but I'd never reveal them.

This is a time when you just say - "Why don't you all just go watch Michael's video, Ghosts, where he argues with a doppelganger of himself, along with playing all the principle characters? It's that real."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Have a great day...

I simply loved hanging out at the Magic Castle, when I moved out here, any chance I had. All the magicians knew I was in on the tricks, even showed me some - but I'd never reveal them.

This is a time when you just say - "Why don't you all just go watch Michael's video, Ghosts, where he argues with a doppelganger of himself, along with playing all the principle characters? It's that real."

The Magic Castle would be an awesome place to see....one day : )
Yes, I watched Ghosts not long ago and had the same feeling....the hoax is that real....he's playing a real-life version of himself, while incorporating some amazing classic magic and making the world a better place!  I would have loved to been in on the planning of this....I would have fallen off the chair in amazement!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

maybe that man is holding up his jacket , because there where photographers at that side who where to close, or they where in a better angle to take a good picture of Michael......
The most pictures that i have seen this far was from the left side of the ambulance.

I've  only saw one piece of short film, from the side of the bodyguard, it was the one with "someone sitting up at the stretcher".

Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 04:36:44 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

TinkTopic starter

maybe that man is holding up his jacket , because there where photographers at that side who where to close, or they where in a better angle to take a good picture of Michael......
The most pictures that i have seen this far was from the left side of the ambulance.

I've  only saw one piece of short film, from the side of the bodyguard, it was the one with "someone sitting up at the stretcher".

I agree - that's what I meant, when I said Paparazzi. If you look closely, there is a pair of shoes right in front of the bodyguard holding the jacket! But you don't see the face of that EMT I pointed out, because everyone's focused on the stretcher, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink, I was just referring to the pic where it says Michael was wearing sunglasses, he was driving the ambulance, like Lou Ferringo said". I took this as Lou said he was driving the ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

Tink, I was just referring to the pic where it says Michael was wearing sunglasses, he was driving the ambulance, like Lou Ferringo said". I took this as Lou said he was driving the ambulance.

Yes - Michael drove it, pretending to be the driver - why he messed up backing up twice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Have a great day...

The Magic Castle would be an awesome place to see....one day : )
Yes, I watched Ghosts not long ago and had the same feeling....the hoax is that real....he's playing a real-life version of himself, while incorporating some amazing classic magic and making the world a better place!  I would have loved to been in on the planning of this....I would have fallen off the chair in amazement!

Blessings Always

Exactly girls, Ghosts film is very look alike this hoax..more I watch it, more I am convinced about it!

Sorry @Bec, our fault.. :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

This is such an interesting change of direction. Thanks for all the great info, Tink!  It had been discussed briefly way back, but didn't go anywhere.

Doesn’t he look exactly like this old disguise?

“Firm dancer butt!”

So how can we get around TS saying that MJ did not go to the hospital that day? Does he mean-- Not as MJ on the stretcher? Perhaps he doesn’t include MJ disguised as the driver.

Emulik, here’s your direct quote from Front, and notice the quotation marks around “driver”. Why, unless it’s important.

Front, Sept 15, 11
Stumbling blocks are inevitable…however, they CAN be surpassed with grace---IF we synergistically explore the terrain. A collective journey with many "passengers" in the same vehicle is bound to get a little uncomfortable, with plenty of potholes and hurdles continuing along the way. BUT…..let's remember who the "driver" is----> Michael Jackson will get us all home safely.
@Front, I heard Mike is a terrible driver. You sure he will take us home safe and sound? :lol:

Tink
It was on Good Day LA. On this video, @ 5:43, where it's quite clear, Michael drove an ambulance with a dummy in it:
He said, “Stealing away the paparazzi”. Stealing the pap’s away from him—MJ, so he wasn’t driving then. Plus Lou stutters.
I certainly agree that it totally explains why the ambulance was SOOO slow backing up and nearly hit the gate. Bet the other medics were LTAO!
Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 03:39:49 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

I certainly agree that it totally explains why the ambulance was SOOO slow backing up and nearly hit the gate. Bet the other medics were LTAO!

:LolLolLolLol: well, at least nobody is perfect..backing up is difficult for many people, including me... :icon_e_biggrin:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
The paramedic that is supposed to be Michael matches with Michael's high and body language so I agree he could be Michael himself but... what about Jermaine's slip up saying "when Michael arrived to the airport...oopss... to the hospital ?? and the news talking about LAX airport being closed during one hour on June 25th 2009 ??   :moonwalk_: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

The paramedic that is supposed to be Michael matches with Michael's high and body language so I agree he could be Michael himself but... what about Jermaine's slip up saying "when Michael arrived to the airport...oopss... to the hospital ?? and the news talking about LAX airport being closed during one hour on June 25th 2009 ??   :moonwalk_:

Perhaps Jermaine's slip was either just an honest slip, or maybe he set out to intentionally throw the focus on the airport....taking the attention away from the arrival of the ambulance.  By the time he made that, "slip-up" hoaxers were in full motion.  We were biting at anything that was thrown out there.  He knew by saying a slip like that, all the focus would given to the airport.  Hoaxers would be thrown off the trail, so to speak. 
The lone flight that left LAX, could have been a set-up, could have been coincidence, could have been a normal flight that leaves at that same time each day. 
Anyways.....just thinking out loud here, lol.......
Have a great day!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Perhaps Jermaine's slip was either just an honest slip, or maybe he set out to intentionally throw the focus on the airport....taking the attention away from the arrival of the ambulance.  By the time he made that, "slip-up" hoaxers were in full motion.  We were biting at anything that was thrown out there.  He knew by saying a slip like that, all the focus would given to the airport.  Hoaxers would be thrown off the trail, so to speak. 
The lone flight that left LAX, could have been a set-up, could have been coincidence, could have been a normal flight that leaves at that same time each day. 
Anyways.....just thinking out loud here, lol.......
Have a great day!
LOVE

No wonder I'm walking around the house not knowing what to do next.  So, even those of us who have thought we were hot on the trail, first in line, so to speak, may have purposely been fed a delightful concoction of truth and lies which keeps us forever chasing our tails and guessing about what's really going on.   :over-react-smiley:

Isn't  this form of torture covered by the Geneva Convention? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions