Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, he did not do so repeatedly. She looked fine a few days later when she was with him in Miami, at Diddy's pad, though the internet is full of pics showing only Chris on Jet skis. They conveniently leave Rihanna out. I always wondered, how did she go from jet skiing, to almost needing reconstructive surgery in a matter of days, and then I knew the pic that is floating around is a photoshop. It was a setup.

Either way since it is LA and this is Chris' first offence (the only other problem they had is when he punched the car glass previously, not her), it was dealt with as a misdemeanor and not as a felony. You can hear the judge discuss this in the youtube I posted. Also he cannot carry weapons during his 5 year probation and for all that they make him out to be, he has managed to stay well out of anything negative for the last three years. Yeah he broke a glass window, but think if he was really an angry black man, couldn't he have done worse???

Makeup does wonders. If you know so much, hey, why don't you run for Governor, and clean up our mess?  8-)

What I know isn't released to the press. It comes from either O.J.s Lawyer, or the D.A. itself. See, I have interesting friends.

As for Chris, as long as he sticks with the program, he'll avoid the Felony. Other wise, it will all revert to a Felony. You don't know what he's done; As Dr. Drew and other therapists have said, they don't know if the program really works; it hasn't been shone to work, if the two people get back together. It only works, if people stay apart.

Once an abuser = always an abuser, WITH that same person. It's called co-dependency, and it's like Fire & Ice together. They need to stay apart, for their own sanity.

Grandma Jackson knows the game - and she's doing an excellent job.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Oh  /overreacting/ no, what did I say that you would think I am acting that pompous. Governor? I am not even from the US and all that we hear this side of the world is that your Governors are puppets or fronts, actors whatever you want to call them. No offense at all - I never claimed to know your politics.

Do you know the inside of the Chris Brown case? I would love to know the details and you can PM mewith it if you want. I keep believing that Chris is not as evil as they make him out to be and the media just feeds more and more lies and blows everything out of proportion, so I would like to know the real truth, whatever it may be.

I don't know anything about the OJ case and I never mentioned him in any of my posts, so please don't single me out about that.

And lastly I do agree about makeup being able to do wonders and till someone proves otherwise - I firmly believe that the Rihanna pic released to the public is a made up version. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
This is going to haunt him forever, because people just don't want to let it go....move on...

If Rihanna still hated CB why would she do 2 songs with him...I mean he might as well just quit and live somewhere where no one can see him and judge him all the time....I don't understand why everyone's getting mad at him, it's not like he hit anyone else, like those constant abusive partners...you can get mad at him, but if you see someone like your neighbour getting abused or a person getting abused down the street (whether it is a couple or just another human being)...you have nothing to say, 'oh I will say what I want about Chris Brown, because everyone is bashing him, I might as well join in too', and yeah you can get angry and say all you wan't, I know it was/is wrong, but what are we trying to do, uphold the law and judge him...that has nothing to do with us....

....I mean you make conclusions (whether you think so or not) when you don't even know him, I don't know him and neither do you...we listen to what MJ says and say 'wow he has such a great outlook'...or there is something that he said you really took to heart (you say MJ isn't this or that, the media made it up, well yes they did but many people believe it, they believe it to this day...MJ said "don't judge a person until you have sat down and talked to the person one on one")...you agree with that comment..and then comes the hypocrisy (you might think what I said was rude, but someone has to say it)...I mean in other areas I'm hypocritical too, but wow, have we learnt anything at all?...I can't even read the comments on the vids or watch an interview without people saying things they have no place saying or just seeing his name or watching an interview, that's all I think about, because people can't stop talking about it, they push it down your throat, to make you 'thoughtless', that everything they say is right....

well I say 'take your crap somewhere else and burn it, your deceiving, you lie, your a hypocrite, you embarrass and drive people insane, even to the point of depression and even worse, you even bring yourself so low that even the ground is above you....and even though we know this about the media, we still read it and feed it...'

I mean people were so upset he got two gigs at the Grammy's and to get back at him, they used something that would stir things up and have people hate on him even more...I can't stand that, what is he the new target, someone to trash, because the rest of the stories don't penetrate as hard?....

Seriously, like what the hell? it's so annoying hearing about it every time his name comes up, yeah violence against women, but what about the other way around, or the fact we have no idea what happened that day...what if Rihanna hit Chris Brown and he had a cut lip with stitches...it would be swept under the rug or given justification...things are so twisted, that we are blinded and confused..and what will you say about that...nothing too, or 'their must be a reason', there always is a reason right...unbelievable.

He has no excuse for that, but neither do the people who have animosity toward him...

Also whether Katherine wants Paris in the video, if this is real, why should we say no or yes, we have nothing to do with them, we might be a member of this board, but that's it...remember when MJ was in the public eye or after he died how 'fans' were saying things of how they should be raised or what they should do....

I am sick, sick and tired of what the media is doing, the day it ends IS THE DAY, people will think for themselves and not let people think for them...that's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Everything that happens in Hollywood is a joke,that i know.I dont have to live there to know the truth.The Media,Police,Courts,Coroners,etc etc ,are corupt and evil.Thats a fact.Money talks b.s. walks.If O.J. is guilty,like you say,then he must have paid a hefty fee,to be found not guilty.I was not there when Chris alledly hit Rhiana,were you.How do you know these things,are you just making assumptions.I take it you believe the story about him stealing that ladys cell phone too,huh.I am not the type,that believes something,if i did not see it mysef,people will say and do anything for the love of money,and racism  is always a factor in Bollywood.

It wasn't made up... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Everything that happens in Hollywood is a joke,that i know.I dont have to live there to know the truth.The Media,Police,Courts,Coroners,etc etc ,are corupt and evil.Thats a fact.Money talks b.s. walks.If O.J. is guilty,like you say,then he must have paid a hefty fee,to be found not guilty.I was not there when Chris alledly hit Rhiana,were you.How do you know these things,are you just making assumptions.I take it you believe the story about him stealing that ladys cell phone too,huh.I am not the type,that believes something,if i did not see it mysef,people will say and do anything for the love of money,and racism  is always a factor in Bollywood.

It wasn't made up... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For some reason my cpu was not able to open that file.I am sorry maybe you misunderstood me.I have always believed that Chris was frammed by the Illumanati,regarding the Rhiana beating.Just because he was charged and giving probation,does not mean hes guilty.Another thing to consider is this happened on the same night as the Grammys,Clive Davis had a party going on as usual.This was a stupid ritual act.A trap to get Chris to join them.This was basically there way of showin him,what they are capable of,if you dont stay in your place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

This is going to haunt him forever, because people just don't want to let it go....move on...

If Rihanna still hated CB why would she do 2 songs with him...I mean he might as well just quit and live somewhere where no one can see him and judge him all the time....I don't understand why everyone's getting mad at him, it's not like he hit anyone else, like those constant abusive partners...you can get mad at him, but if you see someone like your neighbour getting abused or a person getting abused down the street (whether it is a couple or just another human being)...you have nothing to say, 'oh I will say what I want about Chris Brown, because everyone is bashing him, I might as well join in too', and yeah you can get angry and say all you wan't, I know it was/is wrong, but what are we trying to do, uphold the law and judge him...that has nothing to do with us....

....I mean you make conclusions (whether you think so or not) when you don't even know him, I don't know him and neither do you...we listen to what MJ says and say 'wow he has such a great outlook'...or there is something that he said you really took to heart (you say MJ isn't this or that, the media made it up, well yes they did but many people believe it, they believe it to this day...MJ said "don't judge a person until you have sat down and talked to the person one on one")...you agree with that comment..and then comes the hypocrisy (you might think what I said was rude, but someone has to say it)...I mean in other areas I'm hypocritical too, but wow, have we learnt anything at all?...I can't even read the comments on the vids or watch an interview without people saying things they have no place saying or just seeing his name or watching an interview, that's all I think about, because people can't stop talking about it, they push it down your throat, to make you 'thoughtless', that everything they say is right....

well I say 'take your crap somewhere else and burn it, your deceiving, you lie, your a hypocrite, you embarrass and drive people insane, even to the point of depression and even worse, you even bring yourself so low that even the ground is above you....and even though we know this about the media, we still read it and feed it...'

I mean people were so upset he got two gigs at the Grammy's and to get back at him, they used something that would stir things up and have people hate on him even more...I can't stand that, what is he the new target, someone to trash, because the rest of the stories don't penetrate as hard?....

Seriously, like what the hell? it's so annoying hearing about it every time his name comes up, yeah violence against women, but what about the other way around, or the fact we have no idea what happened that day...what if Rihanna hit Chris Brown and he had a cut lip with stitches...it would be swept under the rug or given justification...things are so twisted, that we are blinded and confused..and what will you say about that...nothing too, or 'their must be a reason', there always is a reason right...unbelievable.

He has no excuse for that, but neither do the people who have animosity toward him...

Also whether Katherine wants Paris in the video, if this is real, why should we say no or yes, we have nothing to do with them, we might be a member of this board, but that's it...remember when MJ was in the public eye or after he died how 'fans' were saying things of how they should be raised or what they should do....

I am sick, sick and tired of what the media is doing, the day it ends IS THE DAY, people will think for themselves and not let people think for them...that's all.
Love this post,u put everything in a nutshell. /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

From what I've read in a few places, it was very likely O.J.’s son Jason who committed the murders and his Dad wanted to take the rap, why I don’t know.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You know what our good friend Back also made a post  stating  that O.J s son was the one who murdered Nicole.Its amazing how people to this day thinks he is guilty.None of us can really know for sure cause we were not there to witness it.

I don't know if Chris is guilty or it was an Illuminati take-down, but his actions show that he really wants to better himself and learn his lesson well, or he is taking the punishment for ticking off his handlers. As far as Paris' career is going, she is in good hands, Katherine and Michael's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

From what I've read in a few places, it was very likely O.J.’s son Jason who committed the murders and his Dad wanted to take the rap, why I don’t know.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You know what our good friend Back also made a post  stating  that O.J s son was the one who murdered Nicole.Its amazing how people to this day thinks he is guilty.None of us can really know for sure cause we were not there to witness it.

I don't know if Chris is guilty or it was an Illuminati take-down, but his actions show that he really wants to better himself and learn his lesson well, or he is taking the punishment for ticking off his handlers. As far as Paris' career is going, she is in good hands, Katherine and Michael's.

So last year at GMA, when Robin Roberts asks him about Rihanna. He became a petulant little boy in the matter of seconds. Performs 1 song (he was suppose to perform 2 (he's unprofessional)), storms off back stage, yells at the show producers and then throw a chair at a window. He could have killed Rihanna that night, and if that chair flew out that window he could have critically injured somebody.

I do believe he is truly sorry for his actions. But he doesnt seem changed. His twitter melt downs (to me) suggest that he is sorry but he feels like he is also a victim. I do think the media likes to go hard on CB, but I think he asks for a lot of the attention he gets. To me, he needs true help. He doesnt seem like a bad kid, jus a kid that needs serious anger managment.

When he falls out of the lime light for a while, and makes music where he isnt calling women "bitches", and doesnt go on the typical twitter rant (which seems to happen every few months) Then I'll believe those are actions that has shown change. Not when he goes on twitter and tells his haters to "F off" now that he has a Grammy.
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:25:14 AM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Two points to make.Chris Brown did not beat Rhiana.Illimunati set up.O.J.did not kill his wife.Framed by crooked cops.Dont believe the media lies,and dont trust the corupt Judicial system.I believe M.J likes Chris,and he knows  him a lot more than any of us.All the b.s. stories about him are made up,they are destroying his image the same way they did M.J,just in diffrent ways.The Illumanati has their hand prints all over that man.I dont believe none of the bad press surounding him.I think he is a good kid in a messed up sitituation.

How do you come up with this?  We saw Rihanna, and OJ, pleeze, guilty as sin.  I think for now Paris should be concentrating on her education and not Chris Brown and his videos. Chris Brown apologized for his actions but it still doen’t make them ok.  She is a child and Chris is a grown man.  I’ll leave it right there.  I really don’t want to see Paris turn into another Paris, as in Hilton. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

ilovemjforever, the PDF link was a police report on the incident:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Two points to make.Chris Brown did not beat Rhiana.Illimunati set up.O.J.did not kill his wife.Framed by crooked cops.Dont believe the media lies,and dont trust the corupt Judicial system.I believe M.J likes Chris,and he knows  him a lot more than any of us.All the b.s. stories about him are made up,they are destroying his image the same way they did M.J,just in diffrent ways.The Illumanati has their hand prints all over that man.I dont believe none of the bad press surounding him.I think he is a good kid in a messed up sitituation.

How do you come up with this?  We saw Rihanna, and OJ, pleeze, guilty as sin.  I think for now Paris should be concentrating on her education and not Chris Brown and his videos. Chris Brown apologized for his actions but it still doen’t make them ok.  She is a child and Chris is a grown man.  I’ll leave it right there.  I really don’t want to see Paris turn into another Paris, as in Hilton.
Dear,just because we saw Rhiana battered and bruised,does not prove that Chris beat her,or put those marks on her face.Do you know how powerful the Illumanati are.They have the power to stage these kind of things to make a celebrity look bad,then on top of that,make u admit to doing it.Chris is not the only celeb they have done this to.These people are evil,and they are very powerful.They do things like this to show u how much power they have,and force u to play by their rules.I am not saying Chris is peferct,but i know how the Illumanati work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Honestly, I think Chris Brown is innocent.

For anyone interested who hasn't read this yet, this was a theory I posted about a year and half ago, about what I think really went down that night.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Firstly that is a trumped up version to obtain an arrest warrant. This is not the document filed at court. If it was the case would be thrown out on technical grounds.

Secondly, this is a hoax site, where no one believes what is published, or do you all believe the autopsy reports and other reports published in respect to the alleged death.

WE ARE HYPOCRITES, cos we don't judge everything and everyone with the same yard stick. Its either all lies or all the truth. You cannot choose according to whether the person influenced you or not.

And thirdly, what is society teaching you? Make a mistake and you better commit suicide cos no one will let you forget. Why do they have programs then, I say they should have death penalty for all celebrities however serious the crime is. They can at least be innocent of taking their own lives, let the law take it for them. But slow torture by condemning a person over and over again, is not justice in our hands. We will have to pay for what we do.

I know Chris rants, what do you expect him to do? Take drugs or drink to drown his sorrows? You want him to become another addict of our creation? Yes, let him rant, the negative energy has to be let out somehow. And he needed to say F U to the one person who was trying to tell people they need to shoot him, or did you not get the message that Miranda Lambert was giving him.

Lastly, I want to thank those who think a person should not be judged by one mistake that they make - believe that each one can change the world if they start with the man in the mirror.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Firstly that is a trumped up version to obtain an arrest warrant. This is not the document filed at court. If it was the case would be thrown out on technical grounds.

Secondly, this is a hoax site, where no one believes what is published, or do you all believe the autopsy reports and other reports published in respect to the alleged death.

WE ARE HYPOCRITES, cos we don't judge everything and everyone with the same yard stick. Its either all lies or all the truth. You cannot choose according to whether the person influenced you or not.

And thirdly, what is society teaching you? Make a mistake and you better commit suicide cos no one will let you forget. Why do they have programs then, I say they should have death penalty for all celebrities however serious the crime is. They can at least be innocent of taking their own lives, let the law take it for them. But slow torture by condemning a person over and over again, is not justice in our hands. We will have to pay for what we do.

I know Chris rants, what do you expect him to do? Take drugs or drink to drown his sorrows? You want him to become another addict of our creation? Yes, let him rant, the negative energy has to be let out somehow. And he needed to say F U to the one person who was trying to tell people they need to shoot him, or did you not get the message that Miranda Lambert was giving him.

Lastly, I want to thank those who think a person should not be judged by one mistake that they make - believe that each one can change the world if they start with the man in the mirror.

He made multiple mistakes...the big question is: does the therapy he went through, actually works? No one really knows. That's the real problem. For now, he needs to keep with the program, and away from self-destructive behavior. And any behavior that can potentially classify him as a pedophile.

And for the record? I ain't no hypocrite; I keep it straight.

What disturbs me even more than CB, is all the women yammering to stand up for him, and come up with conspiracy theories, after he put on the big man's pants and took responsibility. Something happened in his family, where he felt this was proper behavior. This needs to be burned out of him, psychologically.

This has nothing to do with any world order, or any crud like that. Simple family basics. Like, you don't kick a dog to make it stop barking, either!

When women stop standing up for "one mistake," a man makes - then more women will STOP DYING for all the other mistakes violent men do.

I'd love, LOVE to see CB do something for victims of violent crimes by spouses, boyfriends. That's what would be great for his rep, too.

Ya hear me, brother!? DO IT! Don't be selfish - help the women's shelters of LA, and not just women who've got kids.
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 08:21:46 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Where did you get pedophile from?

And does the program recommend constant negative reminders from the public to work? Or people telling him he better die or that others should shoot or beat him up for it to be successful?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions