Tink

I asked one of my friends, about Polish & Romanians, because they've both have had so many inventors & scholars. Both have been accused of drinking blood, like Vlad. She eyed me carefully, as she poured another shot.

"Perhaps...but at least we drink blood with vodka!" lolol/

She also suggested I order the water off of Amazon, because of the PH balance, btw.
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 02:26:07 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
yeah she's right, I never mix blood and alcohol for a drink :twisted:

yet I prefer camomile tea  :D
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 06:13:40 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I asked one of my friends, about Polish & Romanians, because they've both have had so many inventors & scholars. Both have been accused of drinking blood, like Vlad. She eyed me carefully, as she poured another shot.

She also suggested I order the water off of Amazon, because of the PH balance, btw.

Thanks to Bram Stocker (the man who wrote Dracula) Ireland has now found to have "vampire graveyards" i.e people with stakes in their hearts. Bram brilliant author and all but your distracting people from coming to see the leprachauns
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Thanks to Bram Stocker (the man who wrote Dracula) Ireland has now found to have "vampire graveyards" i.e people with stakes in their hearts. Bram brilliant author and all but your distracting people from coming to see the leprachauns

What does chasing a double rainbow to its end mean?  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

Pearl Jr. just repeated few minutes ago, in the chat , that Michael has a castle in Romania.

I try to reproduce now what she said , until I forget the details:
She said she talked to a friend of hers, who even though doesn't have the means to fly to Romania, she did though and it's from her that pearl knows that Michael apparently has a castle in Romania , that he can always get a disguise and travel around, that he always had done that....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I have just asked Pearl Jr. if she can confirm this story about the Romanian castle or if it's just a rumor!!
And she immediately responded this ( I paraphrase):
Pearl Jr.: "I haven’t gone to Romania, so it’s not like I can confirm anything, I haven’t knocked at his castle door and I didn’t see  him, but this is what I heard and I know it from someone who was there and who is very involved AND KNOWS THE FAMILY VERY WELL, I talked with that person in February."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very looong interview and chat.  Positive and informative for the most part.  Don't know what to think of the "peterpanpyt" character, though. :?   smiley_spider (Thanks for the link, SimPattyK.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Yes @starchild: very informative indeed! Pearl Jr. has been there for over 3 hours!!

Regarding PeterPanPYT: I don't know what to believe either!!!
Pearl Jr. seems to believe he's Michael! I don't let myself influenced by what others think about him or any other impersonator, be it voice impersonator or image impersonator...

He really has something Michelish in his voice, but I think it's not good to fully trust in anyone... too bad his connection kept interrupting so I couldn't hear him speaking on straight clear phrases....

Anyway , regarding the Romanian castle, it's interesting that Pearl insisted this time too that she relies on what her friend told her!! So I don't know what to do with this information!! how can we verify that? where can we search and see if it's true or not? maybe it will connect with some other info that we are about to receive?
Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 06:26:10 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I heard both, PeterPanPYT and kfcmane (who says his real name is Michael Jackson but he is only a fan).
PeterPanPYT doesn't speak so Michael-ish, kfcmane is better but sings terribly.

I don't understand why people like Pearljr like to indulge themselves in deception, cause the truth is obvious right in front of their ears.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
The truth is never obvious to anyone until Michael BAMs.

I never heard of this kfcmane before , so I can't speak about him...
I can't say much about PeterPanPYT either!

All I can say is that it's impossible for me to decide with 100% certainty whether Peter is or not Michael!

At this point in the hoax, anything can happen, even Michael showing himself like that, through "bits and pieces" (voice and masks) on the Internet, under various usernames....
I don't know why he chooses to do that.... but it's very possible, I can't reject this theory!

And I believe that Pearl Jr. is a clever woman, I've watched her and listened to her all these hoax-years, so I could make an opinion about her.
There is of course this mystery about her and who is really behind her, what are her true intentions, etc... she also spread some false leads, purposely or not.... I don't know, we can't be sure of anything, you know!
I also followed myself and probably still do, false leads! It doesn't mean I want to guide believers towards bad fake paths! Pearl Jr. is also a believer like we all are , she's also trying to find the truth, with he possible difference that maybe, just maybe, Pearl Jr. is a true insider playing the role of a simple believer!!
 We all researched stuff and we all know how it is when you find something that connects to more interesting stuff and how it is when you think you found something, you are excited and all about it, but in the end it proves to be a "false alarm', it's nothing really worth investigating. It happens! it happened to all of us at least once ! That's why wee need to act like a team, like an army of love, support each other, guide and help each other on the good "yellow brick road" ;)

But one thing I am sure about: Pearl Jr. is a very clever, astute woman! And I doubt she would fall that easily into a faker's games! I'm not saying I 100%% trust her or her decisions/beliefs, but at the same time , I think she cannot be easily fooled around by a fame-thirsty impersonator! She said she talked for hours with this Peterpan, on Skype ... and I have this feeling that she knows what she's doing!

If Pearl Jr. is making fun of us, with this Peterpan, and if she is messing us with this Romanian castle story, then she should be ashamed of herself.
But as much as I want to imagine Pearl Jr. doing bad stuff like that, I can't ^^ I can't believe her capable of just simply lying like that! just to achieve high audience and sell her stuff as she is always accused of. If she really tells lies for money, then again, all we can do is wait for the BAM moment to finally learn all the the truth from Michael himself!

Until, then, I prefer to be be all EARS and EYES and to take everything , every piece of info into consideration, because you never know! one can never know!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I "think" I've seen pics of Pearl with some of the Jacksons.  I'm thinking if she knows them, and this hoax business she has been profiting off to say the least, promoting, the family would stop her, or ask her to stop.  Really, wouldn't the "estate" because supposedly all revenue has to go through their permissions.  So this continues to reaffirm to me the hoax is indeed real and that Pearl is in the "know", or to be making money from it all, she'd be stopped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Actually I don't believe she cashes in (is this how it looks this verb at 3rd person?  confused/) that much; lately she's complaining that the proceeds are low and that she might stop her investigation, and get a job somewhere instead.

I don't believe she is involved in the hoax.
Someone in the Jackson family (I think it was Jermaine) once said that if they'd have to sue everyone who write books, etc. about them, they would not have time for anything else, so...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
fordtocarr & veronicafall - 2 opposing points of view, I tend to agree with everyone.
I guess the TRUTH lies somewhere in the MIDDLE !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Since we were talking about Dracula's castle, some previous pages ago on this thread...

I thought it's interesting that Paris posted this on April 1st, 2012

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
****error ***
Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 03:39:43 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions