@Sim......strange stuff indeed  smiley_spider
But, glad I could help put it into perspective better...it's so confusing at times.
I just don't what to make of the more random words or phrases.  That first site I
used was taken down almost immediately after I posted about gematria the first time.
Then I went out and found this current site.  Coincidence....perhaps....LOL, who knows!
Glad it interests you though......

Yes.....the fish thing....brilliant, just brilliant!  The only other time I have wanted to be a fish was
after watching the old movie, "The Incredible Mr. Limpet" with Don Knots... lol.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
ROMANIA & Michael the Brave !

Here below , are some historic facts about Romania, that  I thought relate somehow to MICHAEL.... and you'd probably be interested to read!
QUOTE from this site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A sketch of the history of the Romanian people
The origins

As a non-migrating people, the Romanians were traditionally a people of farmers and shepherds. The roots of this people go far back in human history, well into the European prehistory, very old mines and other archaeological elements of civilization having been found on this territory.

For instance, an artifact (a clay tablet) found in Romania
 represents the 1st written message in the history of the mankind,
dated 5100-5300 BC
(more than 1500 before than the Sumerian civilization).

The recorded ancestors were the Dacians, who formed a powerful and rich country, a threat and a strong rival of the Roman Empire.
In 106 AD, after several battles the Romans managed to conquer a part of Dacia, including the capital which they destroyed, captured a huge fortune and got control of its rich mines and other natural resources. [...]Dacia remained a part of the Roman Empire for 171 years.

For the next hundreds of years, successive waves of migratory peoples passed over this territory, fought its inhabitants and were eventually assimilated.
This situation impeded however the formation of the 3 main Romanian principalities:
1. Moldavia,
2. Walachia and
3. Transylvania until the Middle Age (the latter under Hungarian or Austrian occupation until 1918).

[ . . . ]

A special moment in Romanian history was in May 1600 , when one of the
greatest Romanian leaders -MIHAI Viteazul (translated:  MICHAEL the Brave),
managed to unite the 3 main Romanian principalities
 (Walachia, Transylvania and Moldova) in a single state.

However, this union didn’t last long due to political conflicts with the surrounding countries and other strong interests. It represented however a breakthrough and MICHAELthe Brave is considered as one of the greatest national heroes.

[ . . . .]

Conclusions
In summary, Romania’s historical destiny is that of a people, formed in the geographic area surrounding the Carpathian Mountains, trying to defend themselves against inimical nations permanently threatening its territory.
There were no offensive wars in 2000 years of recorded history. - which stands as testimony for the peaceful character of the Romanian people, with no ambitions whatsoever of conquering other people’s territories, but only to preserve its national identity and territory.
[....]

This is MIHAI Viteazul
 (MICHAEL the Brave)

^^ This Made me think of Michael's photos
dressed like a Prince/King from ages ago!
Their clothes resemble A LOT !!

Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 01:17:30 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

emulik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OMGosh.....emulik!  That video is the most adorable ever......I love it!  It's so heartwarming...thank you so much!  Lives in a castle.....the stuff fairytale dreams are made of.....for sure. Thank you so much for the post...it's amazing!

I had a feeling you had chess pictures Sim, lol.  I remember seeing them, but couldn't remember if it was one big montage, or spread over a few......thank you so much for posting it here.....they are awesome!

You guys are amazing with your posts and finds.....I truly appreciate you!
Have a beautiful day!
LOVE

you are very welcome Wishingstar :) yes, that video is wonderful...father and son playing and talking :) it is just amazing how Michael have raised his children.

@MJonmind..you are right, Prince is adorable there, I love his cute voice in the video :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

emulik

Ok, this is a just for fun post:

Regarding the numerous WATER references in this thread and Michael's hoax in general,
I thought you'd be interested to know, that Romania has the shape of a fat FISH with a small posterior flipper that "comes" out of the Black SEA when you look at it on the map!

And taking into account that the Romanian mountains are full of GOLD, I think I may call my country The GOLDen FISH lol  :lol:

I wonder if we can make wishes to this "Gold Fish"!? lol Will it fulfill our wishes??  :lol:

thank you Sim..you are really better than Discovery channel and others.. ;D I mean that for real, I have learned so much from your findings..thank you so much!! /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@emulik: thank you very much! I am glad if you learned so much from me.
These are not exactly my findings. What I post in this thread are historic facts, more precisely, my knowledge about Romania and its history... a selection of it, I select those things that relate more or less to Michael and the hoax.
Since Pearl insisted 3 times on Romania in that live chat, I think there's something we need to CONNECT to the hoax! She said the castle, but until now... the "castle theory" is not really standing!
Then what is it then?? What's up with Romania in relation to Michael that we must find out??

@Sim......strange stuff indeed  smiley_spider
But, glad I could help put it into perspective better...it's so confusing at times.
I just don't what to make of the more random words or phrases.  That first site I
used was taken down almost immediately after I posted about gematria the first time.
Then I went out and found this current site.  Coincidence....perhaps....LOL, who knows!
Glad it interests you though......
Yeah!! it's really bizarre that the site went down after you talked about it! And there are NO coincidences!
Too many coincidences! Something's on with that!

Yes.....the fish thing....brilliant, just brilliant!  The only other time I have wanted to be a fish was
after watching the old movie, "The Incredible Mr. Limpet" with Don Knots... lol.

Blessings
loll cute pic  :lol:
I didn't see it... what's it about? in great lines?
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 01:34:43 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
What do you guys think about THIS ??   smiley_spider

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sigh

^^ Maybe he got that badge in one of the 2 visits in Romania ?

Anyways, if Michael happens to be in Transylvania, I'm getting ready to meet him, since I live in the area LOL.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Anyways, if Michael happens to be in Transylvania, I'm getting ready to meet him, since I live in the area LOL.  :lol:
Me too!!! bounce/ bounce/
Michael we're waiting for you!  :lol: Come out!  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

Michael called searching for girls "fishing" :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kTKwfXOqSc[/youtube]
That was not very nice from him  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This post below, has in my opinion, some connection to the latest tendency on the forum, the spiritual/religious discussions, most notably TS last post - THE SIGN.

Spirituality in Romania

Orthodoxy

Spirituality is important for Romanians. Currently there is a rebound of spirituality in many forms, mostly organized religion (Orthodox Christianity), after being suppressed under the Communist regime.
People go to churches in large numbers, new ones being constantly built since 1989.
Bucharest is the European capital with the highest number of churches per 100,000 inhabitants.
There is even a village with a record-number of 26 churches, 1 church for each 11 families.
Historically, some ancient rulers had a habit of building a church or a monastery after winning an important battle, as a way to celebrate and thank God for the victory (all these are manifestations of Neptune on the MC).

Recently (2007), a new building project started, a 140 year old dream, the building of a national cathedral in Bucharest. This very costly project (about 400 millions euros) will be located near another very prominent building, the People’s House (Casa Poporului), the second largest building in the world after the Pentagon (which is actually a complex of buildings).
Sure, the attachment to traditions is high, even when it comes to spirituality, as 87% of Romanian are Orthodox Christian.

Other forms of spirituality

The situation of Oriental forms of spirituality has particular aspects in Romania.
In 1982, after a scandal involving a group of Transcendental Meditation practitioners, persecuted since then by the Communist regime, the practice of yoga and other forms of spirituality originating from the Orient were forbidden, until the regime change in 1989 (a situation unique in the world).
Soon after, a yoga school was founded (the Spiritual Movement of Integration in the Absolute - MISA ) which grew and extended worldwide, becoming as the largest yoga school in Europe. This particular yoga school has been the subject of continual political harassment, culminating with the exile of its spiritual leader in 2004, who was granted political asylum in Sweden.

The spiritual future of Romania

There have been prophecies by different mystics (Sadhu Sundar Singh, St. Seraphim of Sarov, others) on a bright spiritual future of Romania, as the country allegedly chosen by God to start the re-spiritualization of the world, for its humbleness and peaceful character.

Some have drawn a parallel between the huge building called the People’s House in the center of Bucharest and the biblical House of the Peoples described in the Apocalypse.

Pope John Paul II at his 1999 visit in Romania called this land "the Garden of the Mother of God".

Sure, there is a tendency of every people to feel very special about themselves, and arguably this is also the case here. For the purposes of this article, it suffices to say that there is a certain Romanian messianism especially in different spiritual groups.

[ . . . . ]

A short glimpse in the past transits of Neptune’s cycle will help understanding why this upcoming conjunction is so important:

- transiting Neptune in opposition with the natal Neptune and MC (1938-1941) – the culmination of an ultranationalist movement with a high emphasis on religion named the Iron Guard or the Legion of the Archangel Michael; this political movement achieved forming a “national legionary” government in late 1940 during a crisis situation for the country, but overplayed their role and were forced out of the government after attempting a military coup.

- transiting Neptune in trine with the natal Neptune and MC (1966-1968) – this represented the golden period of the Communist leader Nicolae Ceausescu (who ruled Romania between 1965-1989) when from a neutral position promoted international peace by ending Romania’s active participation in the Eastern Bloc military alliance named the Warsaw Pact and openly condemned the Soviet-lead invasion of Czechoslovakia of August 1968; also during the 1967 Israeli-Arab war, Romania was the only country in the Eastern Bloc to maintain diplomatic relations with both Israel and Arab states.

- transiting Neptune in square with the natal Neptune and MC (1981-1982) – a scandal surrounding a transcendental meditation experiment to positively influence the mankind (the Maharishi effect) lead to the total ban of any Oriental-flavored forms of spiritual practice in Romania, including yoga and other meditation techniques.
- transiting Neptune in sextile with the natal Neptune and MC (1994-1996) – nothing in particular that comes to mind…

This remains an open end article as it the future is certainly full of surprises and mainly unpredictable. The author of this article hopes improving and continuing it as his own understanding of this topic will improve.
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:24:41 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
What do you guys think about THIS ??   smiley_spider

No way LOL!!!
Sim I can NOT believe you're comparing MJ with Michael the brave lol. What's the next crazy idea? You are THIS close to prove that MJ was really born between Danube and Carpathians instead of Garry Indiana :lol:
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:30:37 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@GINA: You misunderstand my posts...  I am not comparing... I am emphasizing on connections, similarities, parallels...
I know Michael loved history and learning things about every place he went to! So probably he was particularly drawn to our country , precisely because of these things ^^
I am trying to put myself in his shoes, you see? I am trying to understand what attracted Michael to Romania.
What drew him so much to this place to the point where he would be willing to hide here, maybe??
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:32:16 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

You too ??? Are we neighbors  :lol: :lol: :lol:?
Maybe a crazy mikevirus is haunting Transylvania twisting our minds suspicious//...seems the four of us are all from this area  WTF??
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:35:56 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@GINA: You misunderstand my posts...  I am not comparing... I am emphasizing on connections, similarities, parallels...
I know Michael loved history and learning things about every place he went to! So probably he was particularly drawn to our country , precisely because of these things ^^
I am trying to put myself in his shoes, you see? I am trying to understand what attracted Michael to Romania.
What drew him so much to this place to the point where he would be willing to hide here, maybe??

But we are not sure he is here. It's only an assumption. I would love for him to be here but really, what are the odds :( ?
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:45:45 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
BUT WHO SAID IS SURE??

of course we are NOT sure. that's why we investigate!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions