Billie_Jean13

Re: 11 New MJ Songs Real or Fake Can MJ Be alive?
February 24, 2012, 01:24:14 AM
dum de dum, just a waitn for the download.... /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

February 24, 2012, 01:56:39 AM
Not Michael in my opinion. This is someone imitating him. O BOY! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

Billie_Jean13

February 24, 2012, 02:11:31 AM
Yes i definately think its not michael, but what has assured it for me, is the song Victory, it sounds like a song written and sung by a fan????
the lyrics go,
"All we did was lovin you
in every possible way we could
we never stopped believing no no,
the truth we always knew...???"
But the last one changes, i think its saying "all we did was lovin you... then its something, something... "expose the truth" and then i cant quite make out the last line...

Any thoughts please reply, maybe this is someone close to michael trying to tell us something??????

Is it just me or is everyone getting a bit excited!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

February 24, 2012, 02:30:58 AM
1.All my Love
2.The Power of L.O.V.E
3.Hamony Road
4.I Gotta See You
5.I Love Her
6.Alright With Me
7. Victory
8.When Rain Falls
9. Dear Baby (Featuring Jermaine Jackson)
10.Cry Me A River Demo 
11.The Perfect girl Demo
Here is the link for the Songs You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/

Thank you for this  :)   bearhug !!!!!
This must be very good songs,I can't wait to hear them  penguin/ !!!!

1.All my Love
2.The Power of L.O.V.E
3.Hamony Road
4.I Gotta See You
5.I Love Her
6.Alright With Me
7. Victory
8.When Rain Falls
9. Dear Baby (Featuring Jermaine Jackson)
10.Cry Me A River Demo 
11.The Perfect girl Demo
Links For the Songs are Coming Soon ok

moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/

HMM>>> waiting, waiting...

Wondering if front snippet will be there?@@

isnt Justin Timberlaike already have Cry me a River titel for his song after loosing Britney?

Anyhow, where that info is coming from??!!

bearhug OMG! michael-jackson/ mj_bad/ mj_dance/ moonwalk_/ elvis_/

Actually my friend those songs that Justin sang in the begining of his carrer were for MICHAEL  8-)  !!!!!
My brother Pharrell wrote those songs for MIKE ,but because he rejected them  ,Justin became a super star lol  lolol/ !!!!

“Funny story is, when we were working on it, Michael called …he just called me and he was eating popcorn in my ear over the phone, and he was like, “Oh, so you’re working with Justin, how’s it going?” I remember just thinking to myself, “Man, I wish Michael could hear these songs.” And later on, after those songs came out and they were really huge thanks to Justin’s talent and what he had to offer, I’ll never forget the day that me and Michael met up. And he sang me those songs, sounding like Justin. And he said, “You should’ve gave those songs to me.” And I’m like, “You know those were your songs.”
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Here's the breaking news: ALL FAKE!

I realized someone was trying all too hard to pass these. I realized these were Filking Songs - oddball songs - of Michael's real songs. Just different
enough to NOT pay Royalties to Michael's Estate, and be recognizable enough, right?

Who would do FILKING of Michael's songs, and slap them up as authentic?
An Impersonator!

His new album is called, BAMSDAY and the band is The Main Attraction in Toledo, OH

ARTIST SUMMARY
Genres: Pop / R&B/Soul / RockLabel: Sony BMG Music Entertainment/ JAB Me/ TMG(Tate Music Group)Management: L.Burner
ARTIST BIO
Ty Malachi Bass Aka. The Main Attraction Singer-Dancer-Actor Ty is a Pioneer Performer. If you are looking to be truly amazed, you need to look no further. This Artist brings every ounce of his attention and energy to any performance which amazes audiences of all ages!!! The Main Attraction has performed in many venues and under many circumstances over the last 4 years, dazzling audiences across the states, from New York City to California! Career objective: Thrill those who seek great entertainment. Career highlights: •   2009 - After a St.Louis city wide search and 400 auditioners, Ty became the newest addition to KPLR-TV's CHANNEL 11's performance group, TEAM 11. From dancing to singing to acting, the team did it all. Comprised of 11 members who traveled the country, performing hit covers for people of all races and ages, including president Obama. •   2012 - Chosen as lead actor in based traveling stage play entitled " Danger Zone" •   2009- •   After 6 months of negotiating Ty Malachi signed en exclusive recording deal with Bullet Productions. Behind the company were hitmakers Dez Williams and Sony Records producer Arnold Hennings. They've recorded and produced a number of successful recording artists, including USHER, SILK,MONICA, AND LLYOD. During this season, The Main Attraction wrote and recorded with some of the best, including J-Que, the man behind Usher's biggest hit "Yeah". J has also wrote hits for Chris Brown, Avant, Omarion and American Idol's Fantasia. 2009- Michael Jackson impersonator for TLR Productions in Toledo and Las Vegas. •   2011- Interviewed on Fox 2 in Toledo as a Michael Jackson impersonator. •   2010- 2011 American Superstars Michael Jackson Impersonator in Las Vegas at the Stratosphere Hotel. American Superstars holds the record for the longest running Michael jackson tribute in Las Vegas . • Featured, while working for American Supestars, on one of Las Vegas's main highway billboards and in numeorus magazine edtitorials. Ty Malachi Bass Changed his name to Corey that is only legally in Vegas which is for a publicity reason •   2010- 2011 Michael Jackson Impersonator/Wedding singer for Viva Las Vegas wedding Chapel •   Viva Las Vegas wedding Chapel has been voted Number 1 for 2010 and 2011 through the Las Vegas Review Journal's city's reader's poll. •   2010 -2011 -Michael Jackson Impersonator at the nationally syndicated Nascar Racing •   2011- Interviewed on Fox 5 as a Michael Jackson impersonator in rememberance of the anniversary of his death •   2011- Closing act as Michael Jackson at the annual SunRider International Conference in Long Beach, California •   2011- Feature Film Speaking role along side Romanian star Andi Vasluianu in update of Fyodor Dostoyevsky's classic novel, " The Gambler", shot in Las Vegas and set for release in 2012 •    2011- Chosen with the prestigious honor of performing as the Michael Jackson Impersonator at the upcoming celebration at Michael Jackson's former estate in Las Vegas through the Hacienda Palomino Estate
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

February 24, 2012, 03:26:18 AM
:?  :shock:  "I look to you" song it's identical with Whitney Houston's song "I look to you" !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pze_mdbOK8[/youtube]
Music video by Whitney Houston performing I Look To You. (C) 2009 RCA/JIVE Label Group, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2012, 09:12:50 AM
Does not sound like Michael,sounds more like Jermaine,lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

February 24, 2012, 10:22:12 AM

I realized someone was trying all too hard to pass these. I realized these were Filking Songs - oddball songs - of Michael's real songs. Just different
enough to NOT pay Royalties to Michael's Estate, and be recognizable enough, right?

An Impersonator!

His new album is called, BAMSDAY and the band is The Main Attraction in Toledo, OH

Thanks Tink! That explains why the those accounts were deleted then... sad and creepy. There'll always be ppl trying to pass songs off as his. Even Michael, the posthumous album has fake $ong$.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Tink

February 27, 2012, 12:05:42 PM

An Impersonator!

Thanks Tink! That explains why the those accounts were deleted then... sad and creepy. There'll always be ppl trying to pass songs off as his. Even Michael, the posthumous album has fake $ong$.

I am so NOT AMUSED by this Impersonator - even more so, because he and his buds tried to intentionally pull the wool over the eyes on the good-hearted people here. Just want to slap him upside the head, though I do abhor violence, I feel strongly toying with people's feelings and hopes just went OVER THE TOP! GRRRRRRRR!

I'm going back and listening to that other album, Michael. His inflections, the way he sings and speaks are just dead give aways to me. Even if he's trying something new, he has a certain way about the way he does things. I've got the software, so might as well dissect it song by song, and see what I feel/think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal