mrbigshot , at least I read your post  :lol: and it's great.
I sooo agree with you, and thread starter and bec and.. sorry forgetting someone.
It's clear to me now why beLIEvers are mistreated, we're sort of asking
for that at times :roll: . Indeed discrediting ourselves  :|

And we sure must embrace the talent many entertainers share with us,
and never participate in ugly "humiliate the fallen star!" race. This might keep
our stars alive. Truly talented ones almost always work hard to make us happy and to be
loved, just like that. It shouldn't be so difficult for us to love them back and to be
grateful for all the happy moments we shared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBackTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Truth be told, it bothers me that some find "clues" in WH's death and are believing it is a hoax, because I feel like it diminishes the legitimacy of the MJ death hoax.

Although it shouldn't bother me because I have solid reasons to believe MJHD irregardless of what anyone else believes.

But it still does for some reason.

I think this trend would bother me less in 2010 then it does now. Or even less a year ago. But now? It's tough being an MJ death hoaxer these days. Real tough. It's frankly embarrassing to be known as a believer anymore because we appear to be completely insane and pathetic.

Exactly.

I agree as well.

Bec's point was another point I was trying to make when I started this thread. When I said it makes me feel uneasy and it makes me not want to be a beLIEver that's what I meant. It diminishes the legitimacy whether I have my own reasons to beLIEve or not. Thank you for your support. :D

@Big - I read your post and I loved it. Totally agree and I am so glad we are on the same page. I've been getting a lot of messages from other beLIEvers about this thread who are on our side as well. We need to put an end to this absurd Whitney Houston controversy once and for all before we start losing more beLIEvers, and fast!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

Truth be told, it bothers me that some find "clues" in WH's death and are believing it is a hoax, because I feel like it diminishes the legitimacy of the MJ death hoax.

Although it shouldn't bother me because I have solid reasons to believe MJHD irregardless of what anyone else believes.

I think this trend would bother me less in 2010 then it does now. Or even less a year ago. But now? It's tough being an MJ death hoaxer these days. Real tough. It's frankly embarrassing to be known as a believer anymore because we appear to be completely insane and pathetic.

Exactly.

I agree as well.

Bec's point was another point I was trying to make when I started this thread. When I said it makes me feel uneasy and it makes me not want to be a beLIEver that's what I meant. It diminishes the legitimacy whether I have my own reasons to beLIEve or not. Thank you for your support. :D

@Big - I read your post and I loved it. Totally agree and I am so glad we are on the same page. I've been getting a lot of messages from other beLIEvers about this thread who are on our side as well. We need to put an end to this absurd Whitney Houston controversy once and for all before we start losing more beLIEvers, and fast!

I'm so glad that I read this thread. I feel exactly the same way. I could say a lot about this and have deleted several paragraphs. I will just say that this makes me very uncomfortable and forces me to review if we've gone down a wrong path much like I think some well meaning souls have with Whitney. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't feel it in my soul like I did with Michael.

I beg people, please, let's not find a hoax under every rock and don't think that the Illuminati hides behind the door in order to attack our beloved entertainers. Yes, there is a dark side to Hollywood, for which we have learned all too well, but the drug issue goes much further than Hollywood. Look out your back door if you don't believe me.

I love you all. I believe that time reveals the truth so maybe we just need to wait and see.

Hugs and blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Hi all.  : )  I don't find the conversation distressing at all, and it in no way diminished the theory of Michael's death hoax.  I personally am just keeping an open mind.  There are a lot of things about Whitney's death that made me take notice, be it similarities and odd coincidences.  I don't think every death out there is a hoax, but if Michael faked his, I don't think he was the first and I don't think he'd be the last.  It's not about who's death impacted the world the most, at least not to me. 

I think there is a lot more in Whitney's case that points to murder than hoax, but I haven't taken hoax off the table.  I know people want to tell others not to think hoax about Whitney, but look where we are?  I'm happy to see people "awake" and talking and questioning, rather than blindly swallowing what the media feeds them.  That is all I'm going to say on this. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Exactly.

I agree as well.

I'm so glad that I read this thread. I feel exactly the same way. I could say a lot about this and have deleted several paragraphs. I will just say that this makes me very uncomfortable and forces me to review if we've gone down a wrong path much like I think some well meaning souls have with Whitney. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't feel it in my soul like I did with Michael.

I beg people, please, let's not find a hoax under every rock and don't think that the Illuminati hides behind the door in order to attack our beloved entertainers. Yes, there is a dark side to Hollywood, for which we have learned all too well, but the drug issue goes much further than Hollywood. Look out your back door if you don't believe me.

I love you all. I believe that time reveals the truth so maybe we just need to wait and see.

Hugs and blessings.

every 19 minutes, somebody who's a sister/brother/mother/father, dies of ADDICTION. Addiction is a Brain disease! It has absolutely nothing to do with self control, and I do so wish people could clearly see what Dr. Drew Pinsky saw, what I saw: Whitney exhibiting her Addiction in full force, even on Thursday night! You can't be a little addicted, when you're a multi-substance abuse addict. One drink flips a switch deep within the brain, and the Addiction is running you; you're not in control any longer. Her friends had THREE DAYS to stop it, yet chose to do NOTHING.

This had nothing to do with Michael whatsoever! This was a poor woman, who's friends chose to DO NOTHING. When good people choose to do nothing, that person is truly alone...and, she died because they did nothing. She didn't want to die...but the Addiction was at the wheel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Hi all.  : )  I don't find the conversation distressing at all, and it in no way diminished the theory of Michael's death hoax.  I personally am just keeping an open mind. 
FULLY agree with you!!!  /bravo/

There are a lot of things about Whitney's death that made me take notice, be it similarities and odd coincidences.  [...] I think there is a lot more in Whitney's case that points to murder than hoax, but I haven't taken hoax off the table. I know people want to tell others not to think hoax about Whitney, but look where we are?  I'm happy to see people "awake" and talking and questioning, rather than blindly swallowing what the media feeds them.  That is all I'm going to say on this.
Oh my! You just read my mind!!! I am so happy you expressed that! I think this a perfectly CORRECT and sain attitude to have now when we are witnessing these incredible events unfolding in front of our eyes.
Whatever this is, let's just keep our selves informed and with an opened mind to everything! I can't be 100% Pro hoax, but I can't be 100% Pro death either!!
Until I know which side is safe to take at 100% , I prefer to keep searching, watching, thinking!
In the mean time, the Weird List keeps growing ;)
Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 06:20:09 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Exactly.

I agree as well.

Hugs and blessings.

every 19 minutes, somebody who's a sister/brother/mother/father, dies of ADDICTION. Addiction is a Brain disease! It has absolutely nothing to do with self control, and I do so wish people could clearly see what Dr. Drew Pinsky saw, what I saw: Whitney exhibiting her Addiction in full force, even on Thursday night! You can't be a little addicted, when you're a multi-substance abuse addict. One drink flips a switch deep within the brain, and the Addiction is running you; you're not in control any longer. Her friends had THREE DAYS to stop it, yet chose to do NOTHING.

This had nothing to do with Michael whatsoever! This was a poor woman, who's friends chose to DO NOTHING. When good people choose to do nothing, that person is truly alone...and, she died because they did nothing. She didn't want to die...but the Addiction was at the wheel.

Amen, Tink. You are totally correct! Whitney was in trouble and was being controlled by the terrible disease known as addiction for years. And, unfortunately, no one helped her and it lead her in the wrong direction. :( She will forever be missed, but not forgotten.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

MJonmind

IWantYouBack, it's true that since you started this thread, you can state your intentions and how you wish to keep it on track. You really just wanted to state your thoughts on the Whitney Houson death scenario, and have people respond positively. And you were upset that some were thinking it might also be a hoax. Fair enough.

However, I’m almost sensing doubts even in MJ’s hoax. That makes me feel sad.  I hope just because things are quiet on the forum, and not much else is happening, that seeds of doubt will not start spreading pervasively on the forum.

I know when TS started posting more and more religious topics, many people got very upset, and some may have even left.

The reason I've liked coming to this forum is precisely because, people here think outside the box, and not like 99% of the other places out there.  And most of the time, discussions though controversial, have been civil, very stimulating, intriguing, and  sometimes very funny.

I often wonder why there isn't more discussion on other MJ hoax themes, just trying to dig for more gems/details.
If you look at the new stats record it is because of WH's death. 
Most Online Ever: 249 (February 11, 2012, 06:43:52 PM)

Like you, I'm not here for Whitney. Though I think she was/is a fabulous singer and enjoy her songs, I basically have lumped her in with all the other many great singers. Her death didn't really affect me, just made me think it was such a waste of a relatively young life.  Whereas after MJ died, I was feeling pain in my chest, I was walking and crying, and really grieving for this man I never met or knew, for weeks until I became convinced he was alive.    For me, Michael is why I'm here. 

These 11 days since her death, have gradually had more and more interesting details surfacing, that I find quite intriguing, as I've always loved mysteries, and perhaps conspiracies.  I enjoy examining things from all angles, and trying to read between the lines, hearing different viewpoints. 

About her death, I'm starting to lean towards hoax, but that doesn't mean I'm convinced she didn't die.

When MJ/Front/TS start coming out with more MJ hoax info hopefully soon, I'll be happy to dig into it, but....just maybe.... THIS--is what he wants us to dig into--the PROJECT he's been working on.  I'm just Keeping on Watching!!  Remember Prince's words, "MJ just might know something we all don't know. You never know. You just never know!"

And you are an eloquent writer for 17!  God bless!
Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 01:34:15 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

penguin/ penguin/
Hi all.  : )  I don't find the conversation distressing at all, and it in no way diminished the theory of Michael's death hoax.  I personally am just keeping an open mind.  There are a lot of things about Whitney's death that made me take notice, be it similarities and odd coincidences.  I don't think every death out there is a hoax, but if Michael faked his, I don't think he was the first and I don't think he'd be the last.  It's not about who's death impacted the world the most, at least not to me. 

I think there is a lot more in Whitney's case that points to murder than hoax, but I haven't taken hoax off the table.  I know people want to tell others not to think hoax about Whitney, but look where we are?  I'm happy to see people "awake" and talking and questioning, rather than blindly swallowing what the media feeds them.  That is all I'm going to say on this.
penguin/Great post,i agree 1000%/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Exactly.

I agree as well.

Hugs and blessings.

I agree addiction is a terrible disease.But i question if Whitney was still using.Just because they say the found RX drugs in her hotel room does not mean its true.The Media are puppets,and so is Dr.Drew,he does not know a damn thing about Whitney or M.J.He does not have me convinced about anything.He is a talking puppet,that's how i see it.I totally understand what you are saying about addiction,one drink can lead to an all out binge.I agree.Her friends are not true friends if they just sat there and did not say or do anything.In my mind though,Whitney's death had nothing to do with her addiction.Accidental death is one thing,but murder is a totally different ball game.
Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 11:14:52 AM by ilovemjforever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
IWantYouBack, it's true that since you started this thread, you can state your intentions and how you wish to keep it on track. You really just wanted to state your thoughts on the Whitney Houson death scenario, and have people respond positively. And you were upset that some were thinking it might also be a hoax. Fair enough.
However, I’m almost sensing doubts even in MJ’s hoax. That makes me feel sad.  I hope just because things are quiet on the forum, and not much else is happening, that seeds of doubt will not start spreading pervasively on the forum.

I know when TS started posting more and more religious topics, many people got very upset, and some may have even left.

The reason I've liked coming to this forum is precisely because, people here think outside the box, and not like 99% of the other places out there.  And most of the time, discussions though controversial, have been civil, very stimulating, intriguing, and  sometimes very funny.

I often wonder why there isn't more discussion on other MJ hoax themes, just trying to dig for more gems/details. If you look at the new stats record it is because of WH's death. 
Most Online Ever: 249 (February 11, 2012, 06:43:52 PM)

Like you, I'm not here for Whitney. Though I think she was/is a fabulous singer and enjoy her songs, I basically have lumped her in with all the other many great singers. Her death didn't really affect me, just made me think it was such a waste of a relatively young life.  Whereas after MJ died, I was feeling pain in my chest, I was walking and crying, and really grieving for this man I never met or knew, for weeks until I became convinced he was alive.    For me, Michael is why I'm here. 

These 11 days since her death, have gradually had more and more interesting details surfacing, that I find quite intriguing, as I've always loved mysteries, and perhaps conspiracies.  I enjoy examining things from all angles, and trying to read between the lines, hearing different viewpoints. 

About her death, I'm starting to lean towards hoax, but that doesn't mean I'm convinced she didn't die.

When MJ/Front/TS start coming out with more MJ hoax info hopefully soon, I'll be happy to dig into it, but....just maybe.... THIS--is what he wants us to dig into--the PROJECT he's been working on.  I'm just Keeping on Watching!!  Remember Prince's words, "MJ just might know something we all don't know. You never know. You just never know!"

I LOVED your post, MJonMind, especially the colored parts! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I’m still out a limb about the cause of Whitney’s death.  I don’t doubt she was still using, but if so, then certainly she would seem more apt to have died at home from drugs than in a hotel with all those people about.  The circumstances are a little suspicious, especially her body guard leaving her alone, returning and starting to put his key in the door, then thinking better of it.  did he think better or did something else detur him?  His demeanor during his remarks disturbed me a bit, as if he was leaving gaps to be filled in by whom ever was listening.  As did Jesse Jackson’s presence on the stage with nothing to say, just looking out of place somehow, as if he was a bodyguard himself.  There have been some rumors going around that have not been authenticated, so I’ll not repeat them.    Something about it feels a bit off kilter and I would not be surprised at all if it soon turned into an investigation of foul play.   /cook/ 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

So, I decided to re-read this whole thread over again, and I just have a couple things to point out. So, with that, here we go:

1. Everyone has the right to their opinion - I never said once in this thread that your opinions and views were flat dead wrong, I was just stating that I fully believe in my own opinion on this issue based on the information we know and have been given, whether it includes Simpa's Weird List or not. You all have the right to your opinion, but I do think it's fair to say that the people who believe Whitney is alive and faked her death do not have any hardcore pieces of evidence other than a Weird List that contains weird facts. But, those weird facts can be considered normal facts with absolutely nothing weird about them depending on the way to look at it and what you're opinion on Whitney's death is. Therefore, the people who believe she's alive consider them weird hoax wise, but for me, since I am 99.9% certain that she is truly gone, they are suspicious when it comes to bringing murder into the equation. The circumstances that are surrounding Whitney's death are not weird or clear enough for a hoax in my opinion, no matter what may be on the Weird List. But, don't get me wrong. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm not saying they are wrong, I'm just saying that I don't agree with them.

2. "You can't believe a word the media says" - In this thread I've been seeing a lot of people post that the media lies 24/7 and that nothing they say is usually the truth. This is honestly not a fair statement, not even in Michael's case. Michael Jackson stated himself that the stories in the *TABLOID* media are garbage and false - which I believe. However, the key word here is *tabloid*. Michael also stated that he has a love-hate relationship with the media and that not all types of media feed us lies. I really, really don't think it is fair, in Whitney Houston's circumstances, to say that the professional media companies (ie. CNN, ABC, FOX, etc) are never right and that none of us should believe a word they say. While some stories may be exaggerated and the odd one false, these companies have to get the story from SOMEWHERE. These companies have to have some sort of proof to put out these articles to the public or else they will be sued and face pretty serious consequences.

I really get angry at this statement because a large portion of Michael's hoax revolves around articles that the media companies write and put out to us. Like, when something POSITIVE for once is written about Michael or any other celebrity, why don't we say "You can't believe a word the media says"? Is it just because they are backing up Michael and being positive for once? How do we know the positive stories aren't true if one TRULY believes that all of the media stories are garbage and false? I'm not saying that all of those positive articles that are written about MJ are false. Let's get that straight right now. I love Michael and I believe he is one of the nicest and most inspiring people the world has ever known. But, I think he's a good example to use. So if someone can explain to me why we don't believe that the positive articles are false as well as the negative ones, that would be very much appreciated because as you can see, I'm a little confused.

God Bless you guys. :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

So, I decided to re-read this whole thread over again, and I just have a couple things to point out. So, with that, here we go:

1. Everyone has the right to their opinion - I never said once in this thread that your opinions and views were flat dead wrong, I was just stating that I fully believe in my own opinion on this issue based on the information we know and have been given, whether it includes Simpa's Weird List or not. You all have the right to your opinion, but I do think it's fair to say that the people who believe Whitney is alive and faked her death do not have any hardcore pieces of evidence other than a Weird List that contains weird facts. But, those weird facts can be considered normal facts with absolutely nothing weird about them depending on the way to look at it and what you're opinion on Whitney's death is. Therefore, the people who believe she's alive consider them weird hoax wise, but for me, since I am 99.9% certain that she is truly gone, they are suspicious when it comes to bringing murder into the equation. The circumstances that are surrounding Whitney's death are not weird or clear enough for a hoax in my opinion, no matter what may be on the Weird List. But, don't get me wrong. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm not saying they are wrong, I'm just saying that I don't agree with them.

2. "You can't believe a word the media says" - In this thread I've been seeing a lot of people post that the media lies 24/7 and that nothing they say is usually the truth. This is honestly not a fair statement, not even in Michael's case. Michael Jackson stated himself that the stories in the *TABLOID* media are garbage and false - which I believe. However, the key word here is *tabloid*. Michael also stated that he has a love-hate relationship with the media and that not all types of media feed us lies. I really, really don't think it is fair, in Whitney Houston's circumstances, to say that the professional media companies (ie. CNN, ABC, FOX, etc) are never right and that none of us should believe a word they say. While some stories may be exaggerated and the odd one false, these companies have to get the story from SOMEWHERE. These companies have to have some sort of proof to put out these articles to the public or else they will be sued and face pretty serious consequences.

I really get angry at this statement because a large portion of Michael's hoax revolves around articles that the media companies write and put out to us. Like, when something POSITIVE for once is written about Michael or any other celebrity, why don't we say "You can't believe a word the media says"? Is it just because they are backing up Michael and being positive for once? How do we know the positive stories aren't true if one TRULY believes that all of the media stories are garbage and false? I'm not saying that all of those positive articles that are written about MJ are false. Let's get that straight right now. I love Michael and I believe he is one of the nicest and most inspiring people the world has ever known. But, I think he's a good example to use. So if someone can explain to me why we don't believe that the positive articles are false as well as the negative ones, that would be very much appreciated because as you can see, I'm a little confused.

Main stream media quotes and uses Tabloid sources ALL THE TIME.

It's not about believing or not believing what the media says.  There have been lots of positive articles throughout the years that have been proven false, not so  much about Michael.  The point is to research, and try to find out where major media is getting and quoting their info from.  When I first started researching Michael, it was unbelievable the amount of tabloid trash I had to wade through.  What horrified me the most was how many times main stream media was using tabloids as their source.  I don't think think anyone was implying to ignore all media.  I know I wasn't.  I think it's more about being awake and not taking every word written as absolute gospel, good or bad. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Media are Tabloid trash plain and simple.They tell the truth about small simple things.When it comes to scandals and celebrity death or drug use, they mix a little truth with a bunch of lies.Concerning Whitney i don't  know for certain if she is dead,but if she is,it did not go down like the Media is reporting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal