LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
February 22, 2012, 11:36:31 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Paula yep

@ilovemj, maybe they are supposed to be confusing (or MJ is personally making it confusing), because he wants to make it hard to guess...for 'them'...just what 'they',the 'evil elite' have being doing for a while, confusion is the PERFECT PLAY...

@Sim love all the things you come up with, I actually made a joke about fiji water the other day in relation to Whitney, that if a video or photo had fiji water, we would know its a hoax...lol

So if Whitney is apart of the hoax how long was her hoax planned, do you think later she purposely sang even worse, to set up her demise, or was  drugs sadly catching up with her voice?

Its scary what drugs and smoking can do to parts of your body such as your voice.

It's not just the & smoking that would interfere with a raspy voice.

We have to remember also that Whitney wasn't singing on a constant basis anymore. She was trying to make a comeback, meaning she wasn't singing like she did when she either toured or was in studio.

So when she started singing again more consistent, of course her vocal cords we'rent used to that usage again. So the voice would become strained & raspy.

Smoking doesn't help, that's for sure, but her comeback I'm sure contributed to her vocal cords being overworked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 23, 2012, 03:12:29 AM
NATIONAL ENQUIRER ARE SOME COMPLETE ASSHOLES! Excuse the lango. Not sure if any of you on here have seen it yet but they posted /published a photo of the L8 Whitney Houston in her casket....:( I would post the link , but I don't want to be upsetting to anyone on here. In my opinion when I first saw it, it looks like it's either from her "I'm your baby tonight" video or "The greatest love of all".I'm thinking it's photohopped....BUT , I reflect on the funeral footage where her sis n law said that for those who didn't get to view the body, just remember the "greatest love of all " video. It's SOOOOO sad and disturbing that the media can go SOOOOO f'n far just to make a buck ! NO SENSITIVITY  WHAT SO EVER....TO HER FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND FANS! Just so EVIL! :( :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

February 23, 2012, 03:15:59 AM
Funny how the Enquirer always gets "the Last Photo!"

It reminds me of Elvis' wax figure in the coffin.

^^ PURPLE Dress !!

Funny how James Brown also wore a PURPLE suit in his coffin !!!

I'm really hoping that this is a fake photo of Whitney. :( The one of James Brown doesn't even look like him. Why does he have veins popping out of his temple area if he's dead? Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

mac5k

February 23, 2012, 05:37:53 AM
500.000$ in her coffin and  any security at the grave ...?  ::)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 23, 2012, 08:01:43 AM
Overload of Whitney Houston grave gawkers closes Westfield cemetery to public
Published: Monday, February 20, 2012,  9:30 PM     Updated: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 10:00 PM

The Westfield cemetery where Whitney Houston was laid to rest in a private ceremony Sunday was closed to fans today amid a crush of visitors eager to catch a glimpse of the fallen superstar’s grave.

As news helicopters idled overhead, more than 100 vehicles clogged Fairview Cemetery’s narrow lanes, the traffic spilling from the entrances to the streets outside.

"Someway, somehow, word got out that the cemetery was open to the public," Westfield police Capt. Cliff Auchter said. "And in the early afternoon, there was a tremendous increase in visitors that created tremendous traffic problems."

Early in the day, cemetery personnel and police allowed small groups of visitors to approach the grave site, its bare earth heaped with flowers. Two officers stood watch nearby, ensuring nothing was taken.

But as morning blended into afternoon, the number of visitors grew, causing gridlock on the unmarked paths and on roads outside the cemetery.

In addition, according to a Westfield police officer at the scene, members of the singer’s family arrived to pay their respects and were troubled by the crowds. The relatives requested that access to the site be restricted, said the officer, who declined to give his name.

Police closed the cemetery gates shortly after 2 p.m., allowing passage only to those with loved ones inside. Houston, who died Feb. 11 at age 48, is buried near her father, John Russell Houston, Jr.

Today’s spectacle brought some substance to the fears voiced by Westfield residents leading up to the burial. They said they worried Fairview would become a tourist attraction, transforming a place of reverence into a carnival.

Ted Simpson, a resident of neighboring Garwood, posted a hand-made sign across the street from the cemetery today, urging the public to stay away.

"Please let Whitney rest in peace," the sign read. "If you want to show your love, buy her music."
Houston’s family has struggled to maintain its privacy, no small task given the public interest in the death of one of the world’s top-selling female vocalists and the scores of celebrities who attended her funeral in Newark Saturday.

Auchter, the Westfield police captain, said that until further notice, the cemetery will be open only to those with family buried there.
"I don’t know how long this is going to go on for," he said. "People will always be trying to pull a fast one to get in. We have to be attuned."
By You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/The Star-Ledger
Star-Ledger staff writer Mark Mueller contributed to this report.

A hand-written sign found outside the cemetery urges fans to let Houston rest in peace.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

suspicious mind

February 23, 2012, 08:24:34 AM
Overload of Whitney Houston grave gawkers closes Westfield cemetery to public
Published: Monday, February 20, 2012,  9:30 PM     Updated: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 10:00 PM

The Westfield cemetery where Whitney Houston was laid to rest in a private ceremony Sunday was closed to fans today amid a crush of visitors eager to catch a glimpse of the fallen superstar’s grave.

As news helicopters idled overhead, more than 100 vehicles clogged Fairview Cemetery’s narrow lanes, the traffic spilling from the entrances to the streets outside.

"Someway, somehow, word got out that the cemetery was open to the public," Westfield police Capt. Cliff Auchter said. "And in the early afternoon, there was a tremendous increase in visitors that created tremendous traffic problems."

Early in the day, cemetery personnel and police allowed small groups of visitors to approach the grave site, its bare earth heaped with flowers. Two officers stood watch nearby, ensuring nothing was taken.

But as morning blended into afternoon, the number of visitors grew, causing gridlock on the unmarked paths and on roads outside the cemetery.

In addition, according to a Westfield police officer at the scene, members of the singer’s family arrived to pay their respects and were troubled by the crowds. The relatives requested that access to the site be restricted, said the officer, who declined to give his name.

Police closed the cemetery gates shortly after 2 p.m., allowing passage only to those with loved ones inside. Houston, who died Feb. 11 at age 48, is buried near her father, John Russell Houston, Jr.

Today’s spectacle brought some substance to the fears voiced by Westfield residents leading up to the burial. They said they worried Fairview would become a tourist attraction, transforming a place of reverence into a carnival.

Ted Simpson, a resident of neighboring Garwood, posted a hand-made sign across the street from the cemetery today, urging the public to stay away.

"Please let Whitney rest in peace," the sign read. "If you want to show your love, buy her music."
Houston’s family has struggled to maintain its privacy, no small task given the public interest in the death of one of the world’s top-selling female vocalists and the scores of celebrities who attended her funeral in Newark Saturday.

Auchter, the Westfield police captain, said that until further notice, the cemetery will be open only to those with family buried there.
"I don’t know how long this is going to go on for," he said. "People will always be trying to pull a fast one to get in. We have to be attuned."
By You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/The Star-Ledger
Star-Ledger staff writer Mark Mueller contributed to this report.

A hand-written sign found outside the cemetery urges fans to let Houston rest in peace.

to me such a double edge sword to this more simple place of burial. probably after a while curiousity will die down but in the mean time relatives and friends of others buried there will have to deal with people being there that wouldnt normally. to bad there was some way to keep this aspect of it to themselves, for the sake of others as well as whitney's family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

msgitm

February 23, 2012, 11:57:20 AM

They wouldn't leave the jewellery on her, it was just for her viewing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 23, 2012, 12:57:42 PM

That is exactly right. I was informed bluntly that if you don't - people who work the burial WILL remove it, and sell it for themselves. You won't even know it - they check before they ratchet the casket closed one final time, while out of site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 23, 2012, 01:11:27 PM
Real Life Thriller
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

February 23, 2012, 02:45:56 PM
I really don't know what to think till now. I hope she is not dead. All these oddities!!! That's really strange. I remember TS saying that we will get confused about certain theories!!!! Something is going on!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Adi

February 23, 2012, 02:51:28 PM

Real Life Thriller

I hope they spell her name correctly on the headstone.....if not, then my eyes will really go  afraid/
Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 03:43:40 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 23, 2012, 06:17:21 PM
Whitney Houston Was Murdered: Nancy Grace - Video

HLN Nancy Grace host appeared on CNN sister network on Feb. 13 to discuss the death of Whitney Houston, and the singer WAS Asserted Possibly murdered.

About Houston's commentary Her cause of death possible murder Being Caused CNN's conservative news anchors to scurry to control viewers' reactions.

While speaking to CNN's Brooke Baldwin, Grace ADMITTED That the cause of Houston's death HAD not Been Determined, But she Began posing the possible future of the autopsy investigation, and Compared the case to the murder of Michael Jackson and the strange death of Anna Nicole Smith .

"I'd like to know Who was around her," Grace said. "Who, if anyone, gabe Following her Alcohol and drugs drugs. And who let her slip, or pushed her, That underneath water? "
That WAS Revealed Houston Police found submerged in her bathtub, and They Have Conducted an initial autopsy.

The Los Angeles Coroner's Office released Houston's death certificate last week, after Grace's comments, and the cause of death Stated was "pending investigation" and immediate cause was "deferred."

They Have Been Investigating the prescription medicines found in her room, Which Were Their Spokesman said less than the amount He Had In His Own home.

The coroner's office has Issued subpoenas to Houston's doctors and pharmacies, Which Seems to be pointing to the Fact That They Are Investigating Houston's death as involuntary manslaughter - a form of murder - the crime Michael Jackson's Dr. Conrad Murray WAS Convicted of Committing.

"Apparently, no signs of force or trauma to the body," Grace said. "Who let her Whitney Houston go under water?"

In an Attempt to not get sued historical news network, Baldwin responded, "All excellent questions. Again, we do not know the cause of her death. "

After the segment, CNN news anchor Don Lemon appeared on camera to Conduct damage control. I Told That viewers Any discussion of Houston's prescription drugs Contributing to her death Should not be taken as fact.

"This is not CNN's reporting," I said. "We do not know That to be true."

Video of Nancy Grace Whitney Houston's Saying autopsy may Prove She Was murdered:

See video in the Link
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 23, 2012, 09:11:52 PM

What an opposite place for burial to Forest Lawn with it's artistic marble and celebrity resting place status. Here we have brown grass and crumbling curbs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 23, 2012, 09:29:24 PM
The death / funeral / burial was very quick in comparison to the MJ fiasco also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

February 23, 2012, 10:51:34 PM
The death / funeral / burial was very quick in comparison to the MJ fiasco also.

It always takes longer the first time.  Once you've worked out the kinks, you can knock 'm out in a couple of days.  :)  I don't mean any disrespect because it seems clear to me we have another hoax. 

And, maybe it's just me, but do you all feel like things are speeding up?  Those first two years dragged on forever but I've been having trouble keeping up with things.  And so maybe this is wishful thinking, but maybe things are speeding up because we're nearing a conclusion to his/tory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions