paula-c

Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
February 18, 2012, 06:30:53 PM
I did not see the funeral complete nor vi to his mother and her daughter, i wanted to look  them very specifically, if i felt a funeral very emotional and beautiful, the truth i have my doubts as to whether Whitney could be alive.
The truth is that i would like very much that she is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 18, 2012, 06:33:14 PM

Have you guys noticed that neither Front or TS have said anything about WH? Strange.  Could this be the 'Project'?

If so, exactly how many celebrities are in on this extravaganza of a Thriller 2?  The taking of entertainment to the 'next level'.

Yes, TS made a comment remember about Liz Taylor after she died but TS is yet to say anything about Whitney...I was waiting for his comment and if he doesn't make it, then I will have my doubts.

Yes, me too. I was expecting TS to make a comment about her death but he didn't.  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2012, 07:08:40 PM
He didn't comment on Frank DiLeo's death either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 18, 2012, 07:26:43 PM

I started this list the 2nd day after the news broke out about Whitney having died because I had my doubts since second 1! So I gathered all the bizarre things (coincidences, similarities, connections, oddities) , just as they appeared, just as I had noticed them or as they had been brought up in this thread by other members of this forum.
Many have made short and very clever comments, yet they were either omitted or ignored in the avalanche of events that poured one after another, this topic grew in pages as we were watching ...
So I continued the list, today, starting from no. 13 , in a chronological order, as possible...

Whitney ~ The Weird List

1. September 13th, 2001 [ 9+1+3+2+1=16 [88] ] - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (just like it happened with that Sun article about Michael having 6 months to live on December 2008)

2. Whitney's death on February 11th, 2012 [2+1+1+2+1+2 = 9] (She died at 48 [4+8 = 12 )

3. Although the cause of death is yet unknown, we are reminded of Whitney's problem with drugs! (WTF!! all the celebrities are drug addicts?? come on!! Whitney is just another friend of Michael's that mysteriously dies in such a brief period since his "death").
Something smells bad here!! The only possible way that this isn't true and that they are all dead, is that this is someone else's scenario! (read TPTB/Illuminati), otherwise... I can't explain all these similarities and coincidences!! this is all crazy!!
Mariah Carey, Orianthi, David Copperfield post their RIP messages on twitter too.
TMZ updates the initial article with this info : "She died at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. A police crime lab vehicle was seen outside the hotel[...]" and then TMZ continues to post various other articles on Whitney...

4. Several members of the Jackson family start twitting immediately after TMZ's article. Out of them all the most odd was Tito's twit:
"CAN YOU FEEL IT !!!!!!!!!
I HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!!!!!just had to pop in i and say hey
my prayers go out for Whitney and her family
what a talent! had to make time to say that
she did Michael's 30th in new york in 2001! she wowed me--
i will be back soon--promise; much love-peace and happiness"

5. Whitney was working on her comeback album! Another similarity to Michael and Elvis cases!

6. And step by step the case repeats ! TMZ informs that: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What will be the next  2 news? heart attack and murder!? Then it's HIStory repeating!! identical to Michael! Sorry but this story is so similar from the beginning till now, I just can't help noticing! it's so blatant!

7. @alfarle mentioned also was getting email news notices from blackplanetnews.com making statements like "is Whitney Houston suicidal?!" . They just wouldn't leave her alone! Not only that, but also news stories saying that she was broke and on her way to being homeless. (Just like in michael's case when they were spreading rumors of him dying and being broke and all that B.S.!)

8. @hesouttamylife: "Michael Jackson “gone" before BET Awards, Amy Winehouse “gone" before VMA Awards, Whitney Houston “gone" before The Grammy Awards  :shock:   Nothing is coincidence." - So right!!! There are NO coincidences!!!

9. Whitney found dead in the bathtub? Reminded me of Britney's video EVERY TIME - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

10. So from what TMZ is reporting, Whitney died from the same cause as Michael - "fatal mixture of drug prescriptions" and NOT drowning! TMZ also suggests it might be a heart attack.

11. And I'll add as Oddity no. 13 - Nelson de la Nuez quoting David Copperfield's twit!

12. Whitney's prescriptions came from the same pharmacy as Michael's - MICKEY Fine (Arnold Klein) - perfect connection especially with all the MICKEY Mouse-clues that I discussed about in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...

____________________________________________________________________________________

13. @fordtocarr: Sony/ATV is NOT "THE" only publisher, nor the largest, I think the second though.  YET, they hold publishing rights to the largest artists. As in ones who have "died".  Things that make you go hummmm - "Michael Jackson", Whitney Houston, John Lennon (The Beatles anyhow), Elvis Presley, James Brown, Jimi Hendrix, James Morrison

14. Funny how there was also a Dubai Fountain Tribute for Whitney , just as in Michael's case!! i take this as a wink to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;)

15. @TMZ: "Diddy was hospitalized this AM for an extreme migraine ... TMZ has learned.[...]Diddy's entourage became so concerned ... they drove him to the UCLA  emergency room -- btw, the same place where Michael Jackson was pronounced dead."

16. @MJonMind: The day before she dies, Whitney seems extremely passionate about kissing and loving, almost like the goodbyes that Michael gave at Klein office, not long before his “death”.  Like she somehow KNEW...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

17. @Grace: Will anybody seriously consider a glass of Champagne and a Heineken being "dangerous alcohol leading to a heart attack"? See the rest of her interesting comment : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

18. @paula-C: Then there’s the mysterious story of a leak that occurred the night before from Whitney’s group of suites. A man on the third floor right underneath Houston’s suite suddenly experienced water cascading into his bathroom from above at 2:30am. It wasn’t just a trickle. The man called security, then went upstairs to the fourth floor to see what was going on. He swears to me that it was Whitney’s bathtub that was overflowing. ( read all the post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )
@Shamone Jackson: If that really happened, then it is a coincidence with MJ.  Wasn't there some water pipe leak from MJ's home on Carolwood?
@Grace: made an interesting comment You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

19. @techdiva: " - Did anyone noticed that Whitney Houston was taken out of the hotel in a white sheet instead a black body bag? Why did they keep her body in the room so long until the party was almost over?
-She had a reunion with El Debarge a few days of her passing.  -She said "Yes, Jesus loves me" in her final performance and she spoke to her mother and Dionne Warwick the day of her passing.  -There was indication in the news that Whitney Houston was broke and she was filing for Bankruptcy.  She said she wasn't broke.  Whitney Houston net worth is 5 million before death.  Yes, I know Michael did warn her what would happened.  She told everyone she could feel the end coming and she would see Jesus soon. This all the same week of her passing.  Yes, I strongly believe she is alive. - Also the family didn't want to televised the funeral. They wanted to have private one.  This is what the Jackson family said about Michael, but they ended up televising everything.  Yes, Michael is behind this.  People jumping in the rabbit hole.  He is saving everyone. He wants to wake up the world and I feel a big star like Whitney Houston would open that door wide!!!"

20. @Grace: How come that a "not so much important anymore since top years are gone" singer is having a suite in Beverly Hilton when allegedly she is broke? Who was paying for this? Invited? The bill went where?

21. @TMZ: "Whitney Houston Family Divided Over Burial - We're told Cissy's position is succinct:  "Michael Jackson did not want to be buried in New Jersey, and Whitney did not want to  be buried in New Jersey." - just like in Michael's case !!
@maryK: Only New Jersey connection that I can think of at the moment is the Cascio family.

22. @RK: During the pre-grammie party hosted by Clive Davis, they held a minute silence while this picture of Whitney was on the screen. Her body was still above on the 4th floor at the time. I think the picture was carefully chosen and speaks volumes. 

23. @fordtocarr: LONG article...more comparisons to Michael: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

24. @starlight: TMZ posted a Death Tub - why and how they obtained this??? I found it weird. Showing this for what reason? A gravy dish, oil and pointing out hair ties. It reminded me of anointing oil and two things tied together. I thought water and oil don't mix, it rises to the top. The other thing they mentioned Midol for menstrual cramps. Ladies shower during these times. The other article ordering 2 meals and showing one in the bathroom??? The Micky Fine and leaving a medical bldg 433. Articles about where to bury her GA or NJ like MJ. All perplexing. Is Mickey Fine the only game in town no CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid or Duane Reade. It doesn't make sense.

25. @DontWalkAway: What's surprising me is the TMZ article about the bible verses she quoted before her death. The verse about Jesus' baptism.  I was just thinking about baptism yesterday after seeing the video you posted "Water Angel" and the video RK posted "Stranger in Moscow" with the rain and the birds.  We were talking about the holy spirit, and doves, feathers, and "doved up" etc.   I think it's on the Back/Front thread.  I was thinking that maybe holy water, baptism, and the holy spirit was important.  Now after seeing that TMZ article I really think it's a good idea.

26. @Wishingstar: Wasn't sure where to put this....I came across a Wiki page that talks about Hold My Hand.  It stats that it was originally written with Whitney Houston in mind.  I don't know if any of this matters, but I thought I'd at least post the information.  I don't remember seeing this....apology, if it's a doubled posted issue. Wikipedia says:

27. TMZ is really having some fun these days!  :lol: This one with the YELLOW !! flowers being stolen, kind of reminded me of Lisa's demand for more sunflowers to be brought at Forest lawn for Michael. Needless to say that they clearly connected this piece of Whitney news, to Michael again! by that blatant reference to his song "Gone Too Soon"!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So many connections!! It's just too much for this not to mean something!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

28. @hesoutofmylife: 3 of the oddest coincidences (of which I don’t believe in) are: 1. the song being initially being written for Whitney; 2. Whitney’s preoccupation with going to be with Jesus soon; (or someone Jesus like) and 3. the ONE time she was left alone in her room turned out to have been her meeting with death.  WTF ??  Sounds like it could be a plan to me, Michael. 
_______________________________________________________________________________________

29. LADY DIANA & Whitney connections (I made some photo-montages, posted on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )
1. Whitney's interview at Oprah (SEPT. 2009), the way she "confessed" about the troubles of her marriage with Bobby Brown and her drug issues, made me think of Lady Diana's interview with Martin BaSHIT where she "confessed" about the troubles of her marriage with Prince Charles and her bulimia issues.
2. Whitney's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login being viewed by the fans in the streets of NJ, made me think of Lady Diana's hearse in the streets of London!
3. Whitney's body being flown back to Atlanta on Tyler Perry's private jet, made me think of Prince Charles who arranged for Lady Diana's body to be flown back to London.
4. WHITNEY HOUSTON Had A Premonition About Death ~ lady Diana had a death premonition, too, she knew prince Charles was trying to kill her in a car accident.
5. Interesting "coincidental" tribute to Whitney by the Jackson Estate, centered around a ROSE - We all know that lady Diana also received a lot of ROSE tributes after her death, she was called "England's Rose" from Elton John's tribute song "Candle in the Wind"

30. ELVIS & Whitney connections:
1. TMZ: "Whitney Houston made three visits to the doctor in the week prior to her death, but the trips had NO illicit purpose -- she had a sore throat and got her teeth whitened." ---)) FUNNY how ELVIS also had a last "visit" to his DENTIST just one day before his "death"!!
2. Both were avid Bible readers and used to make side-notes; both started singing in church, GOSPEL music has always been their central focus.
3. Whitney's mother sang in Elvis' choir during his '70s tours. Whitney also met Elvis...
4.   In reply to what @alfarle said: "why is it that Nancy Grace on HLN reported yesterday evening that Whitney was found on a WET FLOOR dead...rather than in the bathtub like it was reported when news first broke out that Whitney Houston was dead? Which one was it? Inside the bathtub, or on the floor?"
I said: - well that's another eery thing that reminds me of Elvis' death! in his case there were also contradictory reports : one said he was found dead in his bathroom, the other one that he was found dead in his bed.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

31. Some theories about other celebs being alive and the connections between them on  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

32. @MJonMind: Have you guys noticed that neither Front or TS have said anything about WH? Strange.  Could this be the 'Project'? If so, exactly how many celebrities are in on this extravaganza of a Thriller 2?  The taking of entertainment to the 'next level'.
@use_your_illusion: Yes, TS made a comment remember about Liz Taylor after she died but TS is yet to say anything about Whitney...I was waiting for his comment and if he doesn't make it, then I will have my doubts.

33. @ilovemjforever: Do you believe everything that the Media reports? How do we know she had two drinks before 10AM?How do we know her bath water was to hot?The point is we do not know,cause we were not there.The Media,are full of shit,and i take everything they report with a grain of salt.So i have learned to use my own judgement,and ask myself what i believe happened.You cannot deny that there is a pattern that's trending with the latest celebrity deaths.

34. @paula_c: ‘Glee’ Tribute to Whitney Houston Is Cool But Creepy (LISTEN) - Ready to be a little spooked? On tomorrow night's episode of Glee, "Heart," Mercedes (Amber Riley) is singing Whitney Houston's iconic track from The Bodyguard, "I Will Always Love You." The eerie part? This was scripted prior to Houston's passing, as a total coincidence.

35. @Andrea: "TMZ-Whitney Houston Private Viewing Set for TOMORROW - We're told Bobbi Kristina will be there -- it will be the first time she's seen her mother since she passed." - We're told Bobbi Kristina will be there -- it will be the first time she's seen her mother since she passed.

36. @msgitm: Anyone see Oprah’s “Remembering Whitney” tonight on OWN?  She aired her 09 interview and made present day comments.  Lots more in the interview than what I saw on YT.  It made me wonder even more if something is going on.  Whitney at one point said “the best is yet to come”, and how tight her and “Mike” were.  Yet… she laughed many times when talking about when he “PASSED”.  AGAIN with that word... and AGAIN with laughing!!!  At the end of the special Oprah said “now you know we will always love you” then she winked in the camera.  I could get the “always love you” line but what’s up with the wink? btw - I also read her funeral will be live streamed on the net.  wth?   

37. @Pearl Jr.'s twitter:
1. The National Enquirer Put Up A FAKE WHITNEY HOUSTON DEATH PIC On The COVER Of This Week's Magazine!!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2. Jerm's song dedicated 2 Whitney uploaded Sept 26, 2011 DEDICATING SONG 2 A WOMAN THAT'S ALIVE when he's married-Eerie - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3. So Jerm, there's no such thing as coincidences huh?? Well, isn't this one or . . .Well well well-Keep Michaeling! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

38. If you remember, I had posted , few pages ago on this very thread (here's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ), a long article on the Island - theory all related to Lindsay Lohan's movie about celebs who escape fame by faking their deaths, then hiding on a remote island. The movie director is (coincidence!) Brett Ratner, Michael's friend ! (I've talked a lot about him, too in that post ^^). Funny how the next day, TMZ posted 2 "pieces of news" about both Lindsay Lohan and Brett Ratner.

39. @RK: Seeing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login made me dig out Jermaine's book once more. Does anyone else remember Jermaine slamming Madonna in his book...You Are Not Alone...Michael through a brother's eyes. Then straight after, he launches into his story about working with Whitney [page 270] He draws  comparison with MJ,  saying the press was more interested in her sexual orientation and questioned her closeness with Robyn Crawford. He then gets into the intense chemistry that existed between Whitney and himself, saying their duets were turning into temptation and forbidden love.
@DontwalkAway: "Madonna confuses me.  Sometimes I think she is changed and some times I don't.  I don't know if the illuminati/superbowl ceremony was real or not ???     Maybe Madonna and others are part of the hoax.  There just acting ???  Maybe or Maybe not ?   I really hope it was a "set up" and Whitney was saved.   And if it was "real" then I hope she was warned and able to escape.  "

40. Raffles van Exel - Whitney Houston's Mystery Friend Was Also Michael Jackson's Pal - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
______________________________________________________________________________________

41. Whitney's Funeral ~ Oddities, clues, similarities:

1. @RK: there was a big golden Egyptian head of a Pharaoh outside the funeral home.
@diggyon: "Well, to me this is not a normal statue. That is a coffin. Egyptians used to put the mummies inside a coffin.  Its purpose is to protect the body from damage because the body is needed in the afterlife so the dead person (King) could live again."
@SusieMJ: "I just find it weird that the day before WH funeral, the official MJ website (michaeljackson.com/us) posted a photo of a magazine cover showing the making of "Remember the time" where we have the obvious Egyptian theme.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "
@Don'tWalkAway: "It reminds me of the one Michael bought in Las Vegas years ago.  That's really strange because , How many people really own Sarcophaguses ?  Especially in New Jersey.  It seems out of place there. The Sarcophagus, King Tut, and the great pyramid also came up when we were researching about the arc of the covenant.  The Egyptian theme keeps coming up.  So this is something that makes you go hmm....??"

2. @Andrea: -Watching on TMZ.  It's interesting that she died or 'died' on a Saturday and her funeral is the following Saturday, both on the Sabbath. -The choir is dressed all in white. - I don't if this has been said already but January 21 (Ark re-direct) to February 11 (Whitney's death) is exactly 21 days...777... January 21 was also a Saturday.

3. Reverends Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson were there too!! Jessie Jackson was around Elvis, James Brown, Michael and now Whitney! He KNOWS something!
4. @jam4truth: Hmmm.. Whitney's coffin looks familiar to MJ's.
5. the song "A CHANGE has come! it's been a looong time!!"
6. Kevin Costner: "If you could just hear me now: you weren't just good enough, you were great!"
7. @Gina: I loved the speech of that pastor half an hour ago who said love is the greatest and God is love.
8. Stevie Wonder  changed the lyrics of his song for this occasion and one of the verses he sang was:"What GOD gives is never a COINCIDENCE!!!!"
9. Patricia Houston, Whitney's sister in law, said twice: "So let the BeLIEvers beLIEve!! "
10. And just like in Michael's case they are "celebrating her LIFE!! "
11. @hesoutofmylife:  "right before Whitney’s sister spoke there was a woman from the back row that came down and hugged the family with some dark glasses on and straight hair like MJ's, who seemed to have some very broad shoulders  :shock: "
12. @Grace:  We are past MJ's memorial. And still not keeping a distance. "Thank you for inviting the world into church." - "Childhood Church" -  Black and white. - Crown and cross - gold and red. - White and blue flowers.  - Golden hearse (golden helicopter). - Golden casket. - Celebrating a Going Home service. - Looks like Jesus is dying again and again until everybody has understood and sees eyes wide open. -
Priorities."
13. Also the background on CNN was PURPLE!! And in the end they showed pictures of Whitney singing and most of them were with her in the Chris-like pose, and they also showed a pic with Michael and Whitney.... the only pic that was shown with another celeb, the rest of the pics  were only with Whitney.
14. @esprit467 on twitter:  " - We heard today that "Home" is Whitney's favorite song. Its from Wiz of Oz:"And if you are listing to God, pls don`t make it hard to know. - Whitney`s goodbye to us: I wish to you joy and happiness, but above all this, I wish you love-I will always love you! A golden casket for a king and a golden casket for a queen.
15. When you look at the "overall picture" - we had a FUNNY funeral, with people joking and laughing most of the time, we had many clues dropped by several celebs speaking, so...
We still don't have the "official" final cause of death!! We just have bits of info and speculations! What takes them so long!?
16. Souza's post : click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

42. OTHER NUmerology Oddities:

HEART ATTACK - in the BATHTUB- 3rd July 1971 - Jim Morrison
HEART ATTACK - 16th August 1977 - Elvis "died"
HEART ATTACK - 26th June 1979 - Elvis' father died
HEART ATTACK - 25th December 2006 - James Brown died
HEART ATTACK - 25th June 2009 - MJ "died"
HEART ATTACK - 23rd March 2011 - Liz Taylor died
HEART ATTACK - 23rd July 2011 - Amy Winehouse died
HEART ATTACK - 24th August 2011 - Frank Dileo died
possible?? HEART ATTACK ?? - in the BATHTUB 11th February 2012 - Whitney Houston died

I took this screen shot^^  from a video about exposing the music industry. I don't remember exactly which one from this series: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@alfarle: "Someone brought this point up earlier yesterday as far as numerology goes:
2+11+12(2012)= yet another 25.... Quite strange right?"

- Also the total sum of Whitney's death-date is : 1+1+2+2+1+2 = 9 (probably indicating to the the 999-theory?)
- TMZ: "Bobby Brown was asked to leave Whitney Houston's funeral today ... after he got into an argument with Whitney's family over whether or not he could bring  9 people into the church with him ... TMZ has learned. "

Amazing BRAINSTORMING !! GOOD TEAMWORK!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
  bearhug

Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 09:55:54 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 18, 2012, 08:28:53 PM
I'm now hearing that SONY will stand to make $1 billion off Whitney's music!!  WOW to say the least!  IF this IS a part of the huge hoax... then it is masterful for Michael and Sony because they will make a mint off not only Michael's music, but now Whitney's too.
Two, worth more dead than alive. 
How I hope it's a double hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2012, 08:37:07 PM

I am sure there are more things over the past week that I found odd or interesting, I will share if I come up with more. I really hope it's a hoax, but hoax or no hoax, this service was fantastic, at least what I've seen so far.

@Sim: that was 100% the album version of I Will Always Love You, not live or a new recording.

Don't forget that Kelly Price also made a point when interviewed (after Whitney Houston's death) saying that at first when she heard the news she was really hoping that it was a "hoax"....rather than just saying that she was devastated by hearing of her passing she mentioned HOAX before accepting "reality"....That too is strange. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

February 18, 2012, 09:05:15 PM
Hello all. I watched the Whitney Houston service on CNN today also, and saw many of the things mentioned in this thread. Did anybody hear Rev Kim Burrell sing this line

It's been a long, long time coming, but I know, whooo, a change, from mortal to Immortal change has come (2:35-2:40)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvS9JFbRHqg[/youtube]

The mention of Immortal of course made me think of Michael

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2012, 09:28:39 PM
My daughter asked me this question: "How many famous people have their funeral has been televised? The only famous people that I can think of are JFK, RFK, Reagen, Michael Jackon and now Whitney Houston. I don't remember Elvis funeral being televised.  Can anyone think anyone whose funeral has been on all the channels?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2012, 09:42:46 PM
My daughter asked me this question: "How many famous people have their funeral has been televised? The only famous people that I can think of are JFK, RFK, Reagen, Michael Jackon and now Whitney Houston. I don't remember Elvis funeral being televised.  Can anyone think anyone whose funeral has been on all the channels?

The Pope, Presidents and most worldwide famous people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2012, 09:47:08 PM
Bobby Brown Explains Why He Left Whitney Houston's Funeral
Whitney Houston's funeral packed the inside of Newark's New Hope Baptist Church Saturday. But one notable person who was absent from the crowd was her ex-husband Bobby Brown.

A witness tells Us Weekly that Brown "was allowed to go in, pay his respects and then he had to leave. He was red-eyed going up to the casket and then left. He was there for 15 minutes."

Addressing the speculation that he was thrown out, turned away and rumors that he didn't show at all, Brown, who's schedule to perform at a concert Saturday, has released an official statement, explaining the situation in full.

"My children and I were invited to the funeral of my ex-wife Whitney Houston. We were seated by security and then subsequently asked to move on three separate occasions. I fail to understand why security treated my family this way and continue to ask us and no one else to move. Security then prevented me from attempting to see my daughter Bobbi Kristina. In light of the events, I gave a kiss to the casket of my ex-wife  and departed as I refused to create a scene. My children are completely distraught over the events. This was a day to honor Whitney. I doubt Whitney would have wanted this to occur. I will continue to pay my respects to my ex-wife the best way I know how."

Earlier this week, a source told Us that there is still underlying tension between Houston's relatives and Brown, who married Houston in 1992. Their divorce was finalized in 2007.

"There are family members who felt Bobby drove Whitney into drugs," one source explained. "But now Bobby is clean and Whitney has unfortunately passed. So there's resentment."

Guys, you can't make out of everything hoax, it is a paranoia. Come on.
What is the MOTIVE for Whitney to hoax her death?   We know many MOTIVES for Michael to hoax his death and Michael certainly much more high profile celebrity than Whitney, Michael went through much worse things than Whitney.  Michael's hoax is 99.99% certainty,
 but Whitney no. RIP dear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 18, 2012, 09:59:51 PM
I agree scorpionchik, she's gone, in a better world now, among better souls.
We shouldn't lose touch with reality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 18, 2012, 11:18:37 PM
I too believe Whitney has gone...but I must say I was in tears watching the funeral...Music is L.O.V.E...such an uplifting service...the coffin does look earily similar to MJ's and James Brown's..

Hearing the  mother or daughter "wailing" emotionally as the coffin was taken out, sealed the deal for me...........

This famililies religious faith is too strong to even imagine they would go through with such a deceit and LIE.........Sorry...RIP Whitney.

IMO.....It is more likely that she was murdered than faked her death........God bless and respect to all..
Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 11:20:57 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2012, 11:27:00 PM
Wow SimPattyK!!! Thank you for putting together that list! must hv taken you a lot of time! Do you know which pic was shown at the pre-grammy party when her body was lying 4 floors above? the one you said speasks volumes?
I hv been so miserable between my cold and losing Whitney, but things are looking up!
 penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 18, 2012, 11:35:44 PM
 typing/  I agree with you Scorpionchick   typing/  crash/ bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

RK

February 18, 2012, 11:36:14 PM

During the pre-grammie party hosted by Clive Davis, they held a minute silence while this picture of Whitney was on the screen. Her body was still above on the 4th floor at the time.
I think the picture was carefully chosen and speaks volumes.

@Mijac111 This is the picture of Whitney used during the minutes silence at the pre-party.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions