• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
February 14, 2012, 05:30:57 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@applehead: TMZ reported today that her family asked the city of Newark to cancel their plans for a public memorial.

Thank's for the update Mary  bearhug ,but I have to admit that I really don't trust TMZ ,cause they are very "Greasy" lol  lolol/  !!!!
You´re welcome  ;)
Let´s hope for the best!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
February 14, 2012, 05:37:03 PM
As for the prescriptions pads RX. No, I have to disagree with them being locked up. I have 2 of them sitting right in front of me. I decided not to get them filled, they we're my Adderalls. (amphetimine) There's no RX in the corners. There's no batch numbers. Matter of fact, my doctor had even messed up on dosage, & all he did is go back to his printer, where all others are printed on the same exact  paper, & give me 2 more. There is a 2 limit, one dispensing -now, & 1 for future dispensing. But that's it. Matter of fact, when one pharmacy didn't have enough of the 20mg, they just dispensed 10mg. Something that should't have been done.

There has been at least 3x my prescription was shorted. & count was even off by pharmacy for what they had on shelf & what was dispensed.

Who knows who pocketed those at the pharmacy.

They are required to double count.

But what really got me, is that, MY DOCTOR, THE THERAPIST, & PHARMACIST ALL KNEW MY DOSAGE WAS POTENTIAL OVERDOSE & SAID NOTHING!!

All "man-made diseases" like bi-polar DO NOT require sythentic pills. Our body is not designed to filter sythentic chemicals....period.!

Our bodies need natural foods, vitamins & minerals.
With fake toxic chemicals, are you suprised cancer has exploded?

The doctors that have your best health in mind, won't write prescriptions, matter of fact the ones who actually believe in natural health, are actually leaving their BIG PHARMA facilities because they handle the lies & what thier doing to their patients.

Those are the kind of doctors WE NEED!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 14, 2012, 05:44:40 PM

All "man-made diseases" like bi-polar DO NOT require sythentic pills. Our body is not designed to filter sythentic chemicals....period.!

Our bodies need natural foods, vitamins & minerals.
With fake toxic chemicals, are you suprised cancer has exploded?

The doctors that have your best health in mind, won't write prescriptions, matter of fact the ones who actually believe in natural health, are actually leaving their BIG PHARMA facilities because they handle the lies & what thier doing to their patients.

Those are the kind of doctors WE NEED!

YES, YES AND YES!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2012, 06:09:12 PM
 :cry: this is just sad all around.  I loved how Whitney always stood up for Michael no matter who the opponent, and he never put her down for any of her faults.  That’s what I’d call a real friendship.  Sometimes i wish that all of these deaths were just hoaxes and that these artist are gathered together some where trying to wait out the madness.  Calling all angels.  It seems that when they are at their lowest points is when they are discarded by the industry.  They do nothing to help them because that would be to work against the last stand, lining their pockets in gold.  But wouldn’t it be a kick in their pants if Michael Jackson had a plan, just using good business.  And when it was all over, they would come out on top.  Only in a perfect world   :|  I don’t know what to think about this death.  Whitney had a good heart, but good hearts obviously don’t cut it anymore. 

Rest in peace Whitney Houston.  I will always love you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 14, 2012, 06:12:22 PM
LONG article...more comparisons to Michael...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2012, 06:24:00 PM

I usually am skeptical as far as Illuminati goes although many people such as MJ have spoken out against them, but this site has some very good points. After Madonna's ritualistic performance at the super bowl 6 days before Whitney passing, Adele's change of personality at the grammy's and being called "Queen of the Night" at the grammy's (title of a Whitney song and Whitney has been referred to as Queen of Pop), Nicki's sick exorcism/sacrifice performance at the grammy's, Clive Davis parading Jennifer Hudson around as potentially the next Whitney just a day before Whitney's death, him resurrecting the famous duet between Monica and Brandy, the lack of sadness at the grammy's in regard to Whitney and half ass tribute, Whitney saying in 2002 that she didn't enjoy singing anymore because of how the industry is run now, and stating that 10 years from that point she saw herself retired watching her daughter grow up as a woman of God, Chaka Khan calling the music industry demonic and saying that people sacrifice their lives, Whitney wanting to go back to singing what she calls "the truth" Gospel music, her wanting to bring LOVE back into music and last but not least Clive Davis' pre-grammy party still being held in the very hotel Whitney's dead body was laying in just a few floors above them and just hours after her death all makes me think there's something more behind her death just like MJ's....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2012, 06:27:49 PM
Sorry, I don't think MJ's gone. I phrased that last sentence wrong. I meant that there was more going on behind the scenes and the same way they wanted to get rid of him is the same in the case of Whitney. I don't buy the drug story one bit when it comes to Whitney. She looked great and the way they're trying hard to push her being an addict even showing pictures of her sweaty at a PARTY in a CLUB to try to prove their theory is very reminiscent of what they tried to do to MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2012, 06:52:50 PM
I'm very worried about Mariah Carey now. She has a new "handler/husband" to replace the one she "broke free" from (Tommy). And with the new so called "divas" being discovered and groomed, ie. Jennifer Hudson, Beyonce, Melanie Amaro, Leona Lewis, Adele, Brandy, Monica....figures they'd need to get the greatest singers/entertainers out of the way - Michael, Whitney, Mariah.....just saying. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2012, 07:32:06 PM
TMZ has obtained a photo of the tub in which Whitney Houston died.

The photo was taken moments after police and EMTs removed Whitney's body from the bathroom of the Beverly Hilton Hotel.

The photo shows the tub still filled with water.  There's a gravy dish at the bottom of the tub, which Whitney typically filled with olive oil to keep her skin soft.

Notice the two circular objects -- they're hair ties. Source TMZ.com

Is this article from TMZ posted already? I read some pages but not all. Plus the up and down goes slow for me since the site changed awhile back. I don't know why.
TMZ posted a Death Tub - why and how they obtained this??? I found it weird. Showing this for what reason? A gravy dish, oil and pointing out hair ties. It reminded me of annointing oil and two things tied together. I thought water and oil don't mix, it rises to the top. The other thing they mentioned Midol for menstraul cramps. Ladies shower during these times. The other article ordering 2 meals and showing one in the bathroom??? The Micky Fine and leaving a medical bldg 433. Articles about where to bury her GA or NJ like MJ. All perplexing. Is Mickey Fine the only game in town no CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid or Duane Reade. It doesn't make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 14, 2012, 08:23:24 PM
I so wanted to believe that Whitney's death was a hoax. But I really feel she did die. I know some "clues" might be confusing, but there happens to be toooo many people involved with Whitney's that are actually genuine grieving. I wished it wasn't true, but BIG PHARMA claimed another victim. This CANNOT be sugarcoated. We need to take control of our lives, & find other ways besides synthetic drugs. Our bodies are our temples, we need to treat them that way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 14, 2012, 08:32:19 PM
Timeline of celebrities killed by Big Pharma: Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger, Farrah Fawcett, Elvis and more
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) The recent death of pop icon Whitney Houston has once again sparked worldwide awareness of the fragility of human life, and how easily it can slip away in an instant. But what Houston's death has also brought to the forefront is the reality that, under the auspices of treating disease, FDA-approved pharmaceutical drugs are a primary cause of death in the U.S., as well as within the entertainment industry.

Over the years, NaturalNews has covered the deaths of numerous celebrities, singers, actors, and cultural icons that met their fates because of prescription drug overdoses. Some of these individuals died as a result of misusing pharmaceutical drugs, while others were literally out of their minds as a result of taking them, which made them particularly prone to the careless and even suicidal behaviors that ultimately led to their deaths.

Below we have put together a short timeline of celebrity deaths caused by pharmaceutical drugs. While we recognize that some of these individuals deliberately misused both prescription and illicit drugs, resulting in their deaths, some of them were arguably heavily influenced by these highly-addictive drugs in the first place, which caused them to further abuse dangerous, but legal, prescription drugs, and often under the guidance of their doctors.

• 1962: American actress, singer, and model Marilyn Monroe reportedly died of a barbiturate overdose, a class of drugs that artificially induces relaxation and sleep. Though the precise details of her death are still disputed, her death was officially declared to be "acute barbiturate poisoning."

• 1968: Famous American actor Nick Adams, a good friend of James Dean and Elvis Presley, reportedly died of an overdose of barbiturates as well. His mysterious death was officially certified as "accidental-suicidal and undetermined," but high levels of sedatives were found in his blood.

• 1977: Iconic singer Elvis Presley had a long history of prescription drug abuse, having developed an addiction to stimulants during his days in the military. His personal physician, Dr. George Nichopoulos, reportedly supplied pills to Presley during his singing career "without concern for his health," which eventually led to his overdose-induced death.

• 1994: Kurt Cobain, former lead singer and guitarist of the band Nirvana, reportedly died of a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the head that many reports link to a lethal dose of heroin. Like many of the others, Cobain had a history of illicit drug abuse, but upon his death, reports indicated that traces of diazepam, an anti-anxiety medication marketed under the name Valium, was also found in his blood.

• 1997: Famous comedian and actor Chris Farley was found dead in his apartment of an apparent drug overdose. But according to some reports, no illegal narcotics were found on the premesis, while plenty of prescription drugs were found. A later autopsy revealed morphine and cocaine intoxication as the cause of his "accidental" death.

• 2007: Anna Nicole Smith, an American model, actress, and television personality died of an overdose of prescription drugs. There is still much controversy over her doctors' involvement in her death, as they reportedly wrote her fake prescriptions for sleeping pills, opioid painkillers, and anti-anxiety drugs, all of which contributed to her death.

• 2008: Actor Heath Ledger was killed by taking a cocktail of pharmaceuticals prescribed him by his doctors. These included OxyContin, Valium, Xanax, Restoril, Unisom, and Vicodin.

• 2009: American actress and artist Farrah Fawcett died as a result of prescribed chemotherapy treatments for her cancer. This treatment, which was prescribed for her anal cancer, actually caused more cancer, which ultimately destroyed her immune system and killed her.

• 2009: Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop," died after being given an injection of Demerol, a highly-potent opioid drug, by his doctor. Though prescription drugs eventually killed him, Jackson may have been deliberately drug induced by his "handlers" for quite some time throughout his career as a way to maximize corporate profits.

• 2011: Singer Amy Winehouse reportedly died of alcohol poisoning, but some reports say that she may have also been taking prescription drugs. Though no "illegal substances" were found in her body at the time of death, official reports appear to omit the actual cause of her death, which strongly points to prescription drugs as a culprit in addition to alcohol.

• 2012: Though the mainstream media is silent on the subject, some reports are now indicating that Whitney Houston's death was actually caused by prescription drugs and alcohol, not drowning. According to reports, a deadly combination of Lorazepam, Valium, Xanax, and sleeping medications killed Houston before she sunk underneath the water in her bathtub.

This is not an exhaustive list of celebrity deaths, of course, and some of these cases are still disputed as to the actual causes of death. But one thing is for sure: FDA-approved prescription drugs, many of which are highly-addictive, are a primary cause of mortality in America today, and yet they continue to flood the market unabated.

Learn more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 14, 2012, 11:51:48 PM
Later this year, the singer will appear in the film, "Sparkle," in which she plays a mother concerned about the influence of fame and drugs on her three daughters, who form a singing group.
Houston sings a gospel song on camera and a duet with co-star Jordin Sparks over the credits in the film, which began shooting in October. The movie and a soundtrack are set for wide release in August through Sony Corp.'s TriStar Pictures.
"She was on top of her game," said executive producer Howard Rosenman, who saw a rough cut of the movie on Friday, a day before the singer's death. "She was really coming back."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 15, 2012, 12:09:28 AM
Sorry, I don't think MJ's gone. I phrased that last sentence wrong. I meant that there was more going on behind the scenes and the same way they wanted to get rid of him is the same in the case of Whitney. I don't buy the drug story one bit when it comes to Whitney. She looked great and the way they're trying hard to push her being an addict even showing pictures of her sweaty at a PARTY in a CLUB to try to prove their theory is very reminiscent of what they tried to do to MJ.
Sadly this is what the media does,they seem to know already that drugs were involved in her death,before the autopsy report is finalized.Hmm,it makes you wonder,what is their agenda.I think i already  know the results,and she was no longer an addict.I can not stand to see these puppets talk about her so negatively,but i know the truth,so they cant fool me with their illusions anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

February 15, 2012, 12:11:05 AM
Yes Whitney is dead unfortunately ,this is what I think too  :( .And talking about Bobby Brown ,today I heard a interview with one of Whitney's friend who knows her,even before she was married .Her name is Jennifer Holiday and she told Piers Morgan that unfortunately she started to take drugs before she meet Bobby  :( .She said this because she was asked by Piers.Majority of people blame Bobby Brown for her downfall and he was curious to know the truth.Well "the truth" was very,very painfull cause it's almost the same with what TINK already told us.Please listen to her and you will all understand what is like to be in that stupid bussiness  >:( .Bobby and Whitney loved each other, but love isn't enough to make a marriage work.They both had very serious problems with drugs and I'm glad they had enough sense to walk away from the marriage alive. They had dinner together three days before Whitney died  :( .

Thanks for posting.  I didn't know Whitney and Jennifer Holiday were friends.  In case some of you don't know who Jennifer Holiday is...she is the one that originally sang "And I'm Telling You" (Dreamgirls) on Broadway which was later sung by Jennifer Hudson.
Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:44:08 PM by Shamone Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 15, 2012, 05:35:46 AM
WHITNEY HOUSTON
Had Premonition About Death

2/15/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston told friends she "really wanted to see Jesus" in the days before her death ... and claimed she had a feeling the end was near for her ... this according to several of Whitney's friends.

TMZ has learned ... Whitney had been very spiritual in her final days ... quoting the bible, singing hymns and engaging in intense conversations about Jesus Christ and the afterlife with her close friends and family members.

We're told .... on Friday , one day after she performed, "Yes Jesus Loves Me" at Tru nightclub in Hollywood, Whitney told one of her friends, "I'm gonna go see Jesus ... I want to see Jesus."

The next morning, hours before her death, Whitney was discussing a bible passage involving John the Baptist and Jesus ... when Houston flashed a big smile and remarked, "You know, he's so cool ... I really want to see that Jesus."

Another source tells us ... Whitney had been telling friends she "felt like her time was coming" ... and wanted to make sure she spent her time praising her lord and savior whenever she could.

Unfortunately, Whitney's premonition came true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions