Tink

Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
February 12, 2012, 03:54:43 PM
MAJOR, major Anxiety attack... :'(

I should know...I was rushed from the body of my daddy, to the ER...they mistook my first Anxiety attack symptoms for a heart attack!
I just wanted my daddy to be alive, not dead and broken in my arms. :'( :'( :'(
Worst day ever, turned into worst night, ever...

In this, I feel for Bobbi deeply.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 12, 2012, 04:04:57 PM
Nelson De La Nuez on Twitter
"Just want to relax & enjoy myself tonight in #Vegas..maybe find some place to watch the Grammys if any clubs are having parties/viewing it."

^^I checked Nelson De La Nuez's twitter page and he didn't write any RIP message about Whitney. Nothing! instead he posted plenty of various unrelated twits...

He only re-twitted David Copperfield's twit....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
David Copperfield on twitter
"Shocked at the passing of Whitney Houston.She'd always come to my shows with her mom.A friend and one of the great talents of our century."

How do i interpret this ^^
Nelson De La Nuez may not be such a great Whitney fan, maybe he didn't care enough about her as to post a RIP message on his twitter page.
But then if he didn't care enough about her to post something on her death, then why did he re-twit David Copperfield's message?? Why didn't he say something similar in his own words? And why didn't he re-twit somebody else's twit? Why did he choose David Copperfield? and why that only single twit on Whitney!?

Was it to suggest subtly that this is all just an Illusion?? Like Latoya said?
By re-twitting David Copperfield's message , David - a great illusionist! I believe Nelson De La Nuez made a reference to an illusion.

JMO!
Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:09:03 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
February 12, 2012, 04:11:52 PM
@Aidan81

I totally agree with you on the "distraction" of Whitney Houston's death that it will keep American's focused on it. Your right, war is right at our own front door. False Flag (war) has been brewing. It is what Obama needs to be the "savior' of the USA. He needs war to save face.

If Whitney did die of a heart attack, (Tink's thought) it won't just be because of smoking. Whitney lead a life of smoking, illegal & legal drugs. But ultimately, the prescription drugs is what is the deadliest. Hands down!!

Whitney lifestyle was nurtured by what she put in it. Someone that has a healthy lifestyle of running, nutrition, etc... their nuturing is going to positive.

For these artists to continue to perform at the levels that makes their record label money, they have to perform when exhausted, dehydrated, very little food to stay slim, the list goes on & on.

For that to happen, they are introduced to "uppers & downers" to be able to perform. Not only are they pushed by the supporting circle of "friends", they also put that high expectations on themselves.

The medical profession as a whole aren't all bad, but the more you move up the ladder of command, the more is motivated by greed & money & power.

As long as the medical complex can people people sick, on medication, using cancer causing toxins in our food & water, MSG, high -frutose corn syrup ( heavy loads of mercury) , sodium nitrate, among a few, an American will spend their whole life savings, to cure what disease those above have given the person, you'll be broke, pain will be subsided by the BIG PHARMA drug that will slowly help you slip away.......MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!.....NEXT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 12, 2012, 04:14:36 PM
Nelson De La Nuez on Twitter
"Just want to relax & enjoy myself tonight in #Vegas..maybe find some place to watch the Grammys if any clubs are having parties/viewing it."

^^I checked Nelson De La Nuez's twitter page and he didn't write any RIP message about Whitney. Nothing! instead he posted plenty of various unrelated twits...

He only re-twitted David Copperfield's twit....
David Copperfield on twitter
"Shocked at the passing of Whitney Houston.She'd always come to my shows with her mom.A friend and one of the great talents of our century."

How do i interpret this ^^
Nelson De La Nuez may not be such a great Whitney fan, maybe he didn't care enough about her as to post a RIP message on his twitter page.
But then if he didn't care enough about her to post something on her death, then why did he re-twit David Copperfield's message?? Why didn't he say something similar in his own words? And why didn't he re-twit somebody else's twit? Why did he choose David Copperfield? and why that only single twit on Whitney!?

Was it to suggest subtly that this is all just an Illusion?? Like Latoya said?
By re-twitting David Copperfield's message , David - a great illusionist! I believe Nelson De La Nuez made a reference to an illusion.

JMO!

Oh and i forgot! he even mentioned the word ILLUSION in one of his twits today!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 12, 2012, 04:31:08 PM
Whitney Houston Autopsy Completed, Results Pending Toxicology

The autopsy of Whitney Houston is complete, TMZ has learned, but the results will be deferred pending a toxicology report.

According to our sources, a cause of death cannot be determined until the toxicology results ... which typically takes 4-6 weeks.

As TMZ first reported ... although the cause of death is unknown, it is increasingly looking like Whitney may have fallen asleep or lapsed into unconsciousness in the bathtub and drowned.

We're told Whitney had been drinking the night before and authorities believe a combination of Xanax and alcohol could have fatally sedated her -- although our sources say it is simply too early to draw any firm conclusions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 12, 2012, 04:55:18 PM
@Applehead, & all - Cocaine was the rich man's party favor, back in the '80s & '90s. The majority of the people who live in: Malibu; Bel Air; Holmby Hills; Beverly Hills; Hollywood Hills; Laguna Beach; Manhattan Beach; Marina del Rey – are NOT CELEBRITIES! Normally, the private parties are thrown by regular wealthy homeowners. It used to not be such a big deal, you know. When reports came in that coke led to heart attacks like Russian Roulette, they stopped giving it openly at the parties.

Unfortunately, I’ve seen some people, whose wealth and family, couldn’t save them. I then saw one of my friends who worked on the stock exchange spiral out of control. He couldn't hold it together because of his cocaine addiction. Not even for his lovely wife and baby girl! Addiction cost him EVERYTHING: his family; his job. Last I recall, he was living on the streets in his same clothes, following the Greatful Dead with the Rainbow Tribe - rather than hold a real job, and care for his family!! Someone who used to live in Beverly Hills, had become paranoid; delusional, schizophrenic. He tried telling me that "they" were trying to control his every move, and he'd then slap on an aluminum hat! He'd have a conversation with many - within himself.

THAT is but one example that I've seen drugs do to a human being: irreparably shatter a mind. Yet, he did it willingly to himself! You couldn’t stop him. If you tried to pull his coke away, he’d just shove it all up his nose, or swallow it! Cocaine; then pot; crack; LSD, peyote, and whatever else he could get his hands onto! He’d become a hollow man.

I've many, many more stories like that.

But I want you all to understand something, and I want to make this perfectly CLEAR: The record companies do NOT feed the artists drugs! That's illegal, and obscene.

What does happen, is a drug dealer, like what happened with Janis Joplin, gets access to someone who's an addict. And then they offer them drugs at WHOLESALE, and I do mean, LOTS and lots of drugs. Not in normal street corner amounts, either. 1/4 - 1 ounce of Cocaine, to entice them to come back.

Drug dealers don't give a damn, about what people do to themselves - they want to make money off their mark.

Xanax is a great anti-anxiety med, provided you don't abuse it.

I still believe Heath Ledger committed suicide, in going over the drug list - because it doesn't make any sense to take both daytime & nighttime drugs at the same time. I can only guess that to deem it accidental, was for insurance purposes.

And as much as I hate saying it: No one that I've run into, from the flower shop, to the grocery store, could think of one song by Whitney. None of them cared about another addict who destroyed her voice. Sad, sure - but nothing to cry over.

You can never replicate that feeling, girl; I'm so very, very sorry. You can't go through life, living in a dream world. But future generations can see what drugs do...destroy families, destroy lives.

Whitney, sister - I hope your daughter will be okay. For she's the one who's suffered the most, out of what you've done. I hope when all is said and done, she can be happy, and avoid the traps of addiction - which run on both sides of her family.

This prayer is for you, Bobbi...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

February 12, 2012, 05:07:28 PM
By ALL MEANS....no disrespect.... But this link is exactly what I'm talking about in reference towards the media and their slander. :

I believe they are the most SHADY and evil....liars!
I just look at the date and it's a day before her death! Wow...

OMGGGG!!!! Did you see the pic below the article??? Whitney with PRINCE ??? OMG!! and did you see all that PURPLE color over that site !?? and Prince's PURPLE outfit? We're definitely looking at a HOAX!!!

@alfarle : you're amazing! thanks again for this info!!
You're welcome:) And I noticed it but at first didn't pay it much mind.

Pls forgive me but I kinda forgot what purple symbolized....lol

Color PURPLE is a HUUUGE clue in whatever this is!! Whether it's Michael's plan or the Illuminati's sick and occult death rituals!

First of all:
Prince's most popular song/album -  "Purple Rain" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
was released on June 25th 1984 - coincidence?? Don't think so!! Also the numerology of this date is: 2+5+6+1+9+84 = 35 ; 3+5 = 8 

According to Billboard magazine, the album^^ spent 24 [888]consecutive weeks at #1 on the Billboard album charts (August 4, 1984 to January 18, 1985) becoming one of the top soundtracks ever.
Purple Rain The Soundtrack was released along with the feature Film by the same name. The Movie “Purple Rain” with the Budget of $7 million grossed well over US$80 million at the box office and became a cult classic. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are many other PURPLE connections that I discussed about on this thread:
and on my FB page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hmmm...I see. Thanks for explaining that to me. It's crazy bc purple is my favorite color. lol. But yeah....that is quite strange.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

~Souza~

February 12, 2012, 05:23:25 PM

The autopsy of Whitney Houston is complete, TMZ has learned, but the results will be deferred pending a toxicology report.

According to our sources, a cause of death cannot be determined until the toxicology results ... which typically takes 4-6 weeks.

As TMZ first reported ... although the cause of death is unknown, it is increasingly looking like Whitney may have fallen asleep or lapsed into unconsciousness in the bathtub and drowned.

We're told Whitney had been drinking the night before and authorities believe a combination of Xanax and alcohol could have fatally sedated her -- although our sources say it is simply too early to draw any firm conclusions.

If she would have been drowned, they would have seen that at the autopsy.

I also want to ask people to lower the hoax talk about Whitney. As far as we know, she passed away and we should show some respect for her family. I am a huge fan of her music and I really hope this is a hoax, but there is nothing so far pointing to that besides some oddities maybe. Please wait a few days to see if more weird news shows up, but so far I have not seen obvious hoax clues like we saw with Michael. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2012, 05:24:09 PM
Tink I agree and know what you say exactly to be truth as I was a total wreck when my son was killed. Nothing and no one could console me.  I was somewhere else emotionally and mentally.  It was an out of body, out of mind experience that I will never ever forget..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 12, 2012, 05:31:41 PM

If she would have been drowned, they would have seen that at the autopsy.

I also want to ask people to lower the hoax talk about Whitney. As far as we know, she passed away and we should show some respect for her family. I am a huge fan of her music and I really hope this is a hoax, but there is nothing so far pointing to that besides some oddities maybe. Please wait a few days to see if more weird news shows up, but so far I have not seen obvious hoax clues like we saw with Michael.

You brought up a very good point. If she was drowned, they would have seen it. So yes...it is best to wait it out and still keep the family in prayer. I can only imagine what Bobbi Kristina is going through. I too am the only child so I can imagine that is is very devastating for her as well as Cissy Houston. Just this whole situation in general is sad, and scary..... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

February 12, 2012, 05:34:45 PM
I came across this not long ago. not sure if it's ever been posted on the forum before. Sounds like MJ singing I will always love you  :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfnhq447AZ0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 05:39:02 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 12, 2012, 05:44:16 PM

I'm very sad for Whitney  :cry: really  :cry:...I love very much her music and her wonderful voice, her loss is a pain ...but I'm here for Michael....only for Michael   moonwalk_/ .. and also I think ,unfortunately,  that the death of Whitney  is not a hoax.  :cry: :?   Love you all.  bearhug
Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 05:53:04 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 12, 2012, 06:04:13 PM
Simon Cowell and Jermaine Jackson
compare death of Whitney to Michael Jackson

Simon Cowell and Jermaine Jackson appeared on CNN tonight to talk about the death of Whitney Houston. Interestingly enough, both compared her death to that of Michael Jackson, who died of a drug overdose in 2009. Simon Cowell explained that Whitney Houston’s death is similar to Michael Jackson’s because, “You will always remember where you were and what you were doing when you heard the news.” Jermaine Jackson said that his heart goes out to Houston’s mom Cissy because, “We’ve been through it and it’s very tough.” Jackson added, “Whitney was incredible because she had a lot of influence from the greats before her. She gave it so much soul and conviction. That was a gift.”

Like Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston died young. Michael Jackson died when he was 50 and Houston was 48 years old at the time of her death. Both achieved a pinnacle of success that few recording artists can even dream of reaching. After the seismic shock of Houston’s death sets in, Cowell and Jackson both said tonight that they would focus not on Houston’s recent problems, but on the gift and legacy that she left the world.

Simon Cowell said on Piers Morgan Tonight, "She was one of the greatest voices in our lifetime. Whitney was the #1 singer that other singers want to emulate. People like that can’t be manufactured. They’ve either got it or they don’t."

Concerning her impact on the world of music, Simon Cowell stated that Houston’s mark would last for generations. He added that her music sounds as current now as it did when it debuted. “We must remember her at her very best. She was a fantastic artist, an incredible talent.” Cowell revealed that Whitney Houston was going to be a topic of discussion during this Monday’s X Factor meeting. After the recent bloodbath, Cowell was on the hunt for a big name talent.

Jermaine Jackson echoed the sentiments of Simon Cowell and explained that he was in Istanbul on his way to Los Angeles when he learned about Whitney Houston’s death. Like the world, he heard about the bombshell when he tuned into CNN. “We really cared about each other,” he explained. The two have a long history and were first introduced at the Beverly Hills Hilton, the same hotel where Houston died tonight. Clive Davis, who was Houston’s producer and biggest fan, made the introduction.

Concerning Houston's drug problems, Jermaine Jackson said that he was always confident that she would get back on the right track. He blamed the media for building a wall that wouldn’t allow family in, just as it did to his brother, Michael Jackson.

Jermaine explained tonight that when Michael died, Whitney Houston called him and was "very sweet." However, as in the death of Michael Jackson, Jermaine stated, “We are all accountable for our own actions.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 12, 2012, 06:17:50 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2012, 06:21:35 PM
Police Put Security Hold on Whitney Houston Autopsy Results
Today 4:04 PM PST by NATALIE FINN

Kevin Winter/Getty Images
There won't be real answers for weeks regarding Whitney Houston's technical cause of death, but not even the usual "inconclusive" placeholder is forthcoming this time.

The Beverly Hills Police Department has placed a security hold on any conclusions determined today by the autopsy performed on the pop icon, who died yesterday afternoon at the age of 48.

MORE: Bobby Brown "deeply saddened" by Whitney's death, mom Cissy Houston calls it "unimaginable tragedy"

"Nothing is being released at this time," says John Kades of the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner.

Authorities issued a statement earlier that there were "no obvious signs of criminal intent," but the BHPD will not be releasing any more information regarding its investigation until at least tomorrow.

Standard protocol is for the coroner's office to confirm that the autopsy proved inconclusive pending the result of toxicology tests, so a security hold in which no comment at all is available is out of the norm.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal