Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
February 12, 2012, 12:21:22 PM
I made a  post and it has disappeared :?  Hmmmmmm  bangbang   Maybe because it had references to illuminati “scratches my head"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 12, 2012, 01:00:28 PM
Just to add another not to this conversation, I never believed that John Lennon’s death was the act of a lone homicidal maniac.  John, who was philosophically correct and an advocate of freedoms for all and against the ravages of war period, was certainly assassinated for his strong convictions and his power over the masses to go against the system and give peace a chance.  As long as he was singing love songs he was “safe”, non threatening.  No sooner than he became a political advisary, changing the agenda, he was gone in the blink of an eye.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

February 12, 2012, 01:14:39 PM
Sony/ATV is NOT "THE" only publisher, nor the largest, I think the second though.  YET, they hold publishing rights to the largest artists.
As in ones who have "died".  Things that make you go hummmm
"Michael Jackson"
Whitney Houston
John Lennon (The Beatles anyhow)
Elvis Presley
James Brown
Jimi Hendrix
James Morrison
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2012, 01:21:02 PM
Hi.

I haven't been on these forums since right after michael died.  But I do check back in from time to time.

I had to register and make a note of this that I noticed about a photo of Whitney.  I don't know how to post pics, but here is a link to the yahoo article where I noticed it --

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This pic is from Thursday night when she was supposedly acting crazy at a night club.  Notice she is holding her arms up to make the number 11.  She died on the 11th.

It's starting to get too easy sometimes.  All of this stuff is so weird.  Maybe someday we will figure out what is really going on, but there is no way all of these things are just coincidences.

Plus, I believe the number 11 is an illuminati number.

Anyway, I found this interesting.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 12, 2012, 01:22:44 PM
 :cry: :cry: :cry:  I'm sad very much  :cry: :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

February 12, 2012, 01:48:52 PM
ilovemjforever
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2012, 11:21:55 PM »
What the hell are u talking about.I have a lot of respect for Whitney,she was an icon to me.I am not paranoid ,and the Illuminati are real,and they are known to whack of celebrities.You don't find it odd,that she died on the eve of the Grammys.This is so eerily similar to M.J. and Amy Wine house.I don't know what your problem is but i don't appreciate all  those stupid smileys.My point is she was either murdered,or it could be a hoax.And again how dare you say i don't have respect for Whitney,i am crushed by her death,and if she was murdered i want the guilty parties to be punished.Is anything wrong with that?You sound like the paranoid one.

I apologise because I called you paranoid, I did a mistake and I know that it was too much.Please accept my apologise but when I saw that you wrote that she may be an illuminaty sacrifice  I lost it,because I tougtht at her daughter if she ever saw that  :( .As regarding the Illuminati I decided to respect your decision,even if I don't believe in this myth .PEACE  /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2012, 01:59:26 PM
Tink
Reply #102 on: February 12, 2012, 08:11:06 PM »
I was on my way to the Pre-Grammy Parties, with Sparkling Cider in the car, playing with my IPAD, on here. I didn't want to believe it, as I was supposed to meet her tonight. I'm also one of the people who point blank refuse to bring wine or champagne (see above - case of Sparkling Cider).

Before anyone goes off on conspiracy theories, let me present what I do know:

Whitney was born with a golden spoon in her mouth, deemed for greatness. Aretha Franklin was her God Mother, and Celine Dione was a cousin,
I believe.

ADDICTION is a GENETIC, Progressive Disease, a waiting time bomb waiting to be De-activated! Whitney painfully became her own worst enemy. :'(
I don't blame her 100%, as most of the Hollyweird parties had shitloads of cocaine back in the '80s for everyone to partake of. And if you didn't,
you were called weak-willed (I was called that, for not snorting it). Sometimes, all one could do, was watch the train-wrecks be repeated...over and over again.

But once she was hooked, she couldn't get rid of the monkey off her back - LIKE so many addicts who aren't famous!

Addiction doesn't care how rich, how poor you are! It's a beast in it's own right.

It was painful to hear her once immaculate voice - over the last 5 years, it's become painfully apparent that she could no longer
coax nor caress at will her high notes that had propelled her to stardom. no matter how hard she tried on stage, amidst boos
from the audience over the past few years.

2010, when she missed her high notes.  :-\

High at award ceremony:

The only sinister thing going on here is: Whitney self-destructing on her own, no matter those around her, trying to help her!

When someone's deep in their Addiction, they'll fire those around them; they have to be handled with kid gloves, or

One of my friends was found in a bathtub...after I had to sadly break contact with her, because I knew she was killing herself.
Train wrecks are horrifying, especially when you see it coming!

I'd like to think she was getting there; but what I'd heard at the party, is that she'd been binge drinking, and acting bizarrely over
the past few days.

With her, I'd like to think she was uplifted from her personal hell on earth - though she still had perhaps another 40+ years to go,
if she could only overcome her multiple addictions!

I didn't know her - but she had a fun, easy going Soprano style that I was indeed studying last night - before the lights went out
on her permanently. I can only imagine what it's like to be a Coloratura Soprano, and then lose all your high register, and be
delegated to mostly the lower half of your register - because of drugs AMPUTATING your own voice, because of bad choices
time and time again, feeling helpless to do anything about it!

Addiction - YOU CANNOT FIGHT ALONE! I was assured Whitney had a large entourage around her, to help keep her off of
all drugs. But, they could smell the alcohol on her breath - they couldn't stop her, for what her ADDICTION drove her to do,
which they felt may have been binge drinking in the end...

Just hope that she's able to sing again, without fear of being booed and laughed at again, and singing in God's choir.

Also, remember this about Whitney H. - Everyone said that she'd been smoking for the past few days, and smoking.
Anyone knows that cigarettes lead to HEART ATTACKS, in the late 40's, especially if you're self medicating, and not
taking your proper meds.

ADDICTION KILLS; SMOKING KILLS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE KILLS, especially in a bath tub!

I'd actually mentioned Whitney may have died in a bathtub to my bf on the way to the parties. He got upset,
because it reminded him of how my friend had died in one, a few years ago...I had to hide my pain, and not touch
a single drop of alcohol (or I'd cry all night).

I feel that a tortured soul from addiction is now free at last, safe in the hands of God. And she's singing in the Heavens above; I'm sure we can all
hear her, inbetween the lightning and thunder of his team.

Tink can you please tell us more about this parties where celebrities take drugs???
I know that Michael use to join often some parties at Hollywood,what about him? He always said he would never take drugs and he even wrote in his book Moonwalket that he doesen't want to end like many celebrities who died becasue of drugs and alcohol.
BTW I'm sorry to hear about your friend  :( .Please take care and be strong  bearhug .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2012, 02:00:39 PM
How dare artist who have been the biggest money makers for the industry start to go against their wishes and decide to be their own creative masters.  If that’s not a slap in the pockets, for those same artists to then start donating and ear marking huge sums to other interests and making music for worthy causes is like a swift kick in the pants.  You are their property and you owe them for grooming you for the star you became.  You are not to go against their plans for your career or else they’ll make your life a living hell.  Greed and creative indifference!   Once they sense that they no longer own and can’t contro you, and see that you are pulling in a different direction, they feel priviledged to shut you out and put you down, just like an animal.  They go all out to systematiclly ruin your reputation and then stifle your career using the media as the whistle blower.  Treacherous and ruthless.  The industry needs a wake up call in the form of an all out investigation into their operational practices.  Something stinks.  McCauley Culkin seems to be next on the chopping block.  I so hope that my theory is wrong, but I doubt it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Tink

February 12, 2012, 02:02:14 PM
Paranoia + Constant Conspiracy Theories = Time for a vacation!

Her people were simply waiting for her to get out of the bathroom, to get her fixed up for the night. I'm making a note, that this is the SECOND smoker I've heard of/known, who's died in the bathtub! If I don't hear someone making noise from now on, I'm going to break the door down, I swear.

I've already made a bet with my best friend, on what I think happened: Heart Attack! It doesn't matter whether she took anything or not, because this is exactly what happened to my other friend, years ago!  :'( :'( :'(

SMOKING + Menopause can speed up Heart Disease, btw.

Women have different heart attack warnings than men; here they are:
Women's symptoms not as predictable

According to Patricia A.Grady, PhD, RN, Director of the NINR, "Increasingly, it is evident that women's symptoms are not as predictable as men's. This study offers hope that both women and clinicians will realize the wide range of symptoms that can indicate heart attack. It is important not to miss the earliest possible opportunity to prevent or ease AMI, which is the number one cause of death in both women and men."

PLEASE make a note of the symptoms - you could save the life of your mother, sister - even your own! :idea:

Women's major symptoms prior to their heart attack include:

Unusual fatigue - 70%
Sleep disturbance - 48%
Shortness of breath - 42%
Indigestion - 39%
Anxiety - 35%

Major symptoms during the heart attack include:

Shortness of breath - 58%
Weakness - 55%
Unusual fatigue - 43%
Cold sweat - 39%
Dizziness - 39%

Related NIH research into heart attacks in women includes possible ethnic and racial differences.

It doesn't matter whether she took Xanax, Alcohol, or whatever - if she had a Heart Attack, quite often the first sign is: A Heart Attack! In my family, only one person's survived their first attack...the others are dead.

"How does smoking affect my heart?
Smoking damages your heart in several ways:

The chemicals in cigarettes damage the walls of the arteries around your heart. This causes the buildup of fatty plaque that can harden and narrow the arteries. Smoking can also trigger these fatty plaques to burst and block the artery, causing a heart attack.
Smoking makes the blood more likely to thicken and clot, increasing your risk of a heart attack.
Smoking may trigger coronary spasms where the blood vessels of the heart are pinched or narrowed, causing chest pain or a heart attack.
The nicotine in cigarettes stimulates the release of chemicals that can raise your blood pressure.
Smokers tend to have high levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides—two types of blood fat that increase your risk of heart disease. Smoking also lowers HDL (good) cholesterol.
Does smoking increase my risk of heart attack or dying from heart disease?

A study that followed nearly 120,000 women nurses aged 30 to 55 for 12 years found that those who smoked were 4 times more likely to suffer a heart attack or die from heart disease than nonsmokers. The risks were even higher for women who started smoking before the age of 15—they were 9 times more likely to suffer heart problems. Smoking appears to be particularly harmful for young women. A combined analysis of 14 studies of heart disease patients showed that more than 70% of the women 45 years or younger were smokers.

Is smoking more harmful to women than men?

Smoking appears to increase a woman's risk of heart disease more so than a man's. In one study, smoking increased the risk of having a heart attack 57% more in women than in men. In general, women—especially younger women—have a lower risk of heart disease than men. Smoking seems to cancel out this natural protection.

Is light smoking harmful?

You don't have to be a heavy smoker to be at risk; even light smoking is harmful. In the Nurses' Health Study mentioned earlier, smoking just 1 to 4 cigarettes a day doubled the risk of having a heart attack or dying from heart disease.

Will quitting smoking help my heart?

Yes. Within 2 years of quitting, your risk of heart disease is cut by one third. After 10 to 14 cigarette-free years, your risk of heart disease is the same as a woman who never smoked. If you have already had a heart attack or been diagnosed with heart disease, it is even more important to stop smoking. Within 5 years of stopping , your risk of dying is cut by 36% compared with heart patients who continue to smoke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

February 12, 2012, 02:06:50 PM
This is definitely not some hoax. I guess she wasn't alone,  she may have had a few health issues. btw not sure how true this is yet, just read developing news about daughter You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

February 12, 2012, 02:09:18 PM
Hi.

I haven't been on these forums since right after michael died.  But I do check back in from time to time.

I had to register and make a note of this that I noticed about a photo of Whitney.  I don't know how to post pics, but here is a link to the yahoo article where I noticed it --

This pic is from Thursday night when she was supposedly acting crazy at a night club.  Notice she is holding her arms up to make the number 11.  She died on the 11th.

It's starting to get too easy sometimes.  All of this stuff is so weird.  Maybe someday we will figure out what is really going on, but there is no way all of these things are just coincidences.

Plus, I believe the number 11 is an illuminati number.

Anyway, I found this interesting.  :)

I was born 11/11..................   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

AndreaTopic starter

February 12, 2012, 02:10:22 PM
I can't help but wonder about what this huge news of Whitney's death is masking about other events going on in the world.  CNN talked about nothing but Whitney last night and today most likely.

Meanwhile, there are protests in Greece, a country that could very well go bankrupt.

Iran is on the verge of making a huge nuclear progress announcement, and I've been reading that Israel was planning to (or did?) attack Iran last night, around the same time Whitney's death was announced to the world.  I also read yesterday that over 30 million people in Iran lost access to foreign email services like Gmail, yahoo and hotmail.

It would seem that Whitney's death is a very 'convenient' distraction to what's happening in other parts of the world.

You always have to question what you're not hearing about when the media intensely focuses on one huge story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2012, 02:16:22 PM
True, don't forget the other news in the world. I'm sure a majority of ppl aren't focusing on her death anyway. This is another article I found, no doubt, the entertainment industry is a strange one. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

February 12, 2012, 02:22:18 PM
Whitney Houston was incredibly talented. Her passing makes me so sad  :'( My prayers go out to her family
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

February 12, 2012, 02:37:59 PM
If the truth comes out about Whitney being on prescription drugs, & that contributed to her death. What do you think happens to the doctors & BIG PHARMA for prescribing those? NOTHING!!!!  They are immune from any criminal behavior. American's need to understand how BIG PHARMA operates when it comes to prescription drugs. The "legal" drugs are the deadliest. They are meant be be addictive. BIG PHARMA NEEDS YOU TO BE A REPEAT CUSTOMER.

Whitney Houston yet another victim of pharmaceutical drug industry

Sunday, February 12, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

NaturalNews) The regretful passing of an American entertainment icon -- Whitney Houston -- marks yet another sad milestone in the devastating body count of the prescription drug industry. TMZ is now reporting that Whitney Houston was found not with illegal drugs, but prescription drugs that may have killed her or caused her to drown in the bathtub. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...)

An autopsy has yet to be performed, and it will reportedly provide more conclusive information.

Whitney Houston was taking Xanax, a psychiatric anti-anxiety drug
According to Fox News, Houston's family members said she was taking Xanax, a powerful psychtropic drug (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...). As NaturalNews has reported many times, mind-altering drugs are known to cause erratic behavior and suicidal thoughts. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...) and (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

Although Xanax is not an SSRI drug, its side effects include:

• Aggression
• Rage and hostility
• Twitches and tremors
• Mania, agitation
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

An overdose of Xanax may cause:

• Dizziness
• Fainting
• Coma
• Death

Xanax is widely promoted throughout that DSM-IV, the "bible" of modern psychiatry which promotes the use of prescription amphetamines to children (among other bizarre chemical recommendations).

Whitney Houston showed clear signs of pharmaceutical adverse effects
"[Houston,] who struggled with drug and alcohol abuse in her later life, made a bizarre appearance just two evenings before," reports US Magazine (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...)

At a pre-Grammys party at Tru Hollywood Thursday evening, the beloved Grammy-winning singer seemed "wasted" and "moody" as she exited the club past midnight, according to a witness. "She reacted angrily to the security guards trying to get her into her car...and started cussing them out."

Although the superstar smiled when fans approached her for autographs, "she would get moody again in a split second," the observer says. "It was sad because her fans noticed that she was really shaky as she left the venue. She definitely was not in control of herself."

This is the behavior of a person who is using either prescription psychiatric drugs or recreational drugs (or perhaps both in combination). That this was observed with Houston on multiple occasions is very strong evidence that these drugs were altering her brain function and thereby radically altering her personality and behavior.

Heath Ledger was also killed by pharmaceuticals
You may recall the death of beloved actor Heath Ledger, who was killed by prescription medications in 2008. Read the NaturalNews report on his death at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Remember: for every celebrity death caused by prescription drugs, there are hundreds of thousands of deaths of everyday people from prescription drugs, too. In fact, according to published scientific statistics:

Prescription drugs kill 200,000 Americans every year -- even when taken as directed and not abused! (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

The number of people killed by prescription drugs absolutely dwarfs the number killed by alleged acts of terrorism (9/11 in particular). And while America has gone crazy with "security checkpoints," TSA agents reaching down your pants, nullification of the Bill of Rights (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and other outrageous government encroachments on your freedom to fight the so-called "war on terror," the government does absolutely nothing to address the holocaust of prescription drug deaths happening every single day.

Whitney Houston is just one of countless Americans who are victims of Big Pharma, an industry that cares far more about corporate profits than it does about the lives of real people. And today, we have lost yet another iconic American artist whose life was cut short by addiction, prescription drugs and the entire "medication culture" that exists in America today.

Whitney Houston will be missed. May her death serve as an urgent call for ending the scourge of mind-altering psychotropic drugs and ending the failed "War on Drugs" that tries to criminalize drug addicts rather than helping them heal.

Learn more about the dangers of psychiatric drugs at:

Read more about the failed War on Drugs at:

It's time to start helping drug addicts rather than throwing them behind bars
NaturalNews calls for the decriminalization of recreational drugs followed by the treatment of drug addicts and abusers through health-oriented support services (including nutrition) rather than the criminal justice system.

It is time to empty the prisons of non-violent drug offenders and compassionately offer them addiction treatment programs. As written today, our laws would condemn Whitney Houston as a felony criminal rather than someone who was only guilty of being caught up in a cycle of substance abuse and prescription drug dependence.

It is time to stop treating addiction as a criminal offense and start helping people rather than throwing them behind bars. If society's response to drug addiction and abuse were based more in health and compassion rather than revenge and punishment, Whitney Houston might very well still be alive today, along with countless other victims of the pharmaceutical and recreational drugs industries.

It is a known fact that the industry gives these big bashes where all the drugs one could imagine is put out there in front of you for your indulgence.  This is what I’ve been talking about in other posts; the industry bears some blame for these addictions, and they need to be brought to the table and made to face the music.  The question then is why?  To me it’s as clear as the back of my hand.  They know the risks and bank on it.  The only theory that seems plausible to me is that it’s a “matter of time" thing.  The artist gives their best years to the industry, making them ga-zilions.  By now the artist can demand what ever he or she wants.  They can make their own way with or without the industry’s backing or approval.  So how do they bring them back?  They introduce them to the poison and slowly get them hooked.  Now they competely own them, again and will use them until there is nothing left?  The industry ALWAYS wins because everything eventually reverts back to them, leaving the artist broken and dependent.  Once they start borrowing against royalties and ignoring their finances they end up owing everything they have acquired to them.  That when the downward spiral begins and the industry allows them to free fall all the way while they just sit and watch and wait.  What is done in the dark is finally allowed to come out in the open at the artist’s detriment. It’s a business, but from what I have seen over the years, it’s a dirty one.  A grand illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions