MJonmind

Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
April 17, 2012, 04:11:22 AM
No new info on WH coming right now, so it's a 'keep watchin' mode time for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 17, 2012, 07:22:55 AM
On February 19th I posted the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which was nothing more, nothing less than a collection of all our common sense observances and thoughts since day 1! Were we 100% correct? Of course not! Who ever claimed that we were 100% correct or right!? (certain started to look for faults and mistakes in my Weird List, as if I was intentionally posting them! I corrected them of course, but it bothered me to see how rather than noticing the obvious, people prefer making insinuations, mocking and criticizing the imperfections of our investigations, those on Michael included!). Unfortunately, some people spend their time doing that ... others, like we, here, spend their time noticing and highlighting what was WRONG (weird) in this "Whitney-death-picture" !! Who are "they"/we to judge what others do/think???

After I posted that Weird List, I was called paranoid, delusional and "funny" on this forum and on other blogs/sites, too! Just like that, only for our/my opinions and for believing since day 1 that Whitney's 'death" was just another piece of the bigger HOAX-puzzle.
Now tell me, in our turn: How should we call all these people who make so many mistakes on official, legal documents? How should we call people who still refuse to SEE what's happening??

Souza, well resumed all the latest/recent WEIRD stuff going on in Whitney's case.
Souza, expect to be called paranoid! :icon_geek:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay, I haven't followed this for a few days, but something is weird. Wrong middle name (EliSEbeth vs EliZAbeth). I have a feeling it should be EliSAbeth, but that's just me. Her height is off. She is said to be 5'8" at least (which is not THAT tall), and at the memorial/funeral someone said she was 5'10", which corresponds with Jermaine's comment in his book that she was a tall woman, and the pictures of Whitney next to Michael who is around 5'10"/5'11". So if the AR says 5'5" and Elisebeth, then the AR is not about Whitney.

I just saw on TMZ that the 911 call talks about a 46-year-old woman. Whitney was 48. So everyone in Californaia has to go back to school, or this is another hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

msgitm

April 17, 2012, 01:21:57 PM
Haven't had a chance to read all of you comments but Whitney Houston (imo) was at least 5'10 - she was tall!!! The weight thing is odd too - I don't believe she was 151 lbs but she clearly gained weight since her younger years.  Oddly, in her coffin she's back to rail thin - just like Elvis. Hmmm...
One thing that really popped out to me in the AR, other than the height/weight/middle name, there was a Fedora found in her room on the computer tower.  What the heck?  Sorry if this has been talked about already but I find this really weird.  Never seen Whitney in a Fedora before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

April 17, 2012, 04:38:42 PM
@Sim,
just wanted to tell you that I enjoy your posts very much     :smiley_abuv:. Just keep posting and forget about those who are mocking and criticizing because you will find this kind of people everywhere,  not only on the forum. You're a great hoaxer and a great investigator, no doubt. Please remember that there are many members on this forum who think this way. Keep up the spirit.  :elvis-1405: :elvis-1405:.
(I know you love Elvis. That's why i am sending you  t w o  Elvis, not only one  :LolLolLolLol:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 17, 2012, 04:44:04 PM
@diggyon: thank you! much appreciated! I'm sending you Teddy-bear kisses  :icon_e_wink:

[you sent me the twins Aron and Garon  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol: ]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 17, 2012, 04:50:59 PM
Haven't had a chance to read all of you comments but Whitney Houston (imo) was at least 5'10 - she was tall!!! The weight thing is odd too - I don't believe she was 151 lbs but she clearly gained weight since her younger years.  Oddly, in her coffin she's back to rail thin - just like Elvis. Hmmm...
One thing that really popped out to me in the AR, other than the height/weight/middle name, there was a Fedora found in her room on the computer tower.  What the heck?  Sorry if this has been talked about already but I find this really weird.  Never seen Whitney in a Fedora before.
Thank you for adding this! It hasn't been yet discussed! You made some very interesting observations!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 17, 2012, 09:40:14 PM
Didn't her daughter wear the fedora, or Raffles?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

April 18, 2012, 05:27:47 AM
Msgitm, here’s WH with a white fedora.  Can you tell us more about this hat found in the tower?

Simpa, you've got my full support. Someone's got to forage ahead when we're exploring new territory.
Let the naysayers wag their tongues all they want. :argue:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 18, 2012, 03:34:24 PM
@MjonMind: thank you for always holding my hand Love you sis'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

April 18, 2012, 10:27:28 PM

I was just thinking about Raffles and wondering what happened.  In the last episode, he was No. 1 suspect and since then...nothing!  I guess he had his 15 minutes of fame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 19, 2012, 03:17:34 AM

I was just thinking about Raffles and wondering what happened.  In the last episode, he was No. 1 suspect and since then...nothing!  I guess he had his 15 minutes of fame.
Yep, he suddenly seemed to come out of nowhere, and now dropped like a hot potato. :animal0017:
This is the last news on the net.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

April 19, 2012, 08:43:42 AM

Yep, he suddenly seemed to come out of nowhere, and now dropped like a hot potato. :animal0017:
This is the last news on the net.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love this quote....ever conscientious, he's going to stop by the police station just in case. 

According to TMZ, he is 'extremely relieved' about the development, though he plans to pay the police a visit with his lawyer next week to make sure they do not want to speak to him.

And this odd factoid.  The bed sheets were missing.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 21, 2012, 06:49:31 PM
Actually, they may have grabbed the bedsheets, to cover Whitney for modesty's sake, after pulling her from the tub. Towels aren't large enough. I probably would've done that.

Also - I'm not surprised that all the false allegations concerning Raffles disappeared. Someone was gunning for him - and it all went POOF in their faces,  :LolLolLolLol: Like I said, too small of a fish to be drug supplier - it's someone BIGGER.
Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:51:53 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
April 21, 2012, 07:15:22 PM
Also - I'm not surprised that all the false allegations concerning Raffles disappeared. Someone was gunning for him - and it all went POOF in their faces,  :LolLolLolLol: Like I said, too small of a fish to be drug supplier - it's someone BIGGER.

Yep, BIG PHARMA, the biggest drug supplier of them all. I don't feel there will ever be an arrest for any "drugs" in Whitney's system. The mainstream media already downplayed the prescription drugs being any factor what so ever. BIG PHARMA doesn't care about anyone who dies from prescription drug overdose. Yes, we all know Whitney openly admitted SMOKING cocaine & pot together. An upper & a lower. Yes, there's no doubt cocaine will make the heart beat faster, that's why she SMOKED IT WITH POT!....To take the edge off of the extreme high of heart beating faster.

She died of an overdose of drugs, ( and judging by her actions & demeanor) it was a mix of prescription drugs. Again, this will not be brought up as prescription drugs, but COCAINE as the cause.

But because Whitney is famous, you will hear only the COCAINE finally killed her. NO prescription drugs contributed to her death........yea right...............NEXT VICTIM PLEASE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

April 21, 2012, 08:53:36 PM
@LoveShyMichael - not everything is a conspiracy with Big Pharma. Whitney did this to herself, by not taking care of herself - and I know how hard that is, at times. Your body is your temple, as the good book says. But Chronic Cocaine use prematurely aged her arteries, faster on the inside there. None of the drugs on her list (which many I've either taken, or are taking), could cause that disease to go out of control. You can control artherosclerosis with diet & exercise in the early stages, but 60% blockage has already gone too far into the danger zone, and you need immediate meds, radical diet & exercise changes. At 70% is when they stent you!

I've lost many family members to this beast, along with cancer. Only one cousin's alive, because they emergency stented her, during a heart attack. Her brother dropped dead, because he refused to see a doctor and we lost him at 50 in 2008, due to eating a box of Cheetos every night for 5 years while playing WARCRAFT (WarCrack, I call it)! The junk in the Cheetos caused the artherosclerosis. ALL JUNKFOOD and FAST FOOD can actually KILL YOU, if that's all you eat each and every day! It's as bad as Cocaine to your heart! Junkfood also KILLED MY FATHER.

So - Big Pharma!? How about the people who make CHEETOS and all the JUNKFOOD on the planet!? Because THAT is more deadly than ALL the Big Pharma combined...and I miss my father and my cousin, both from preventable deaths - as much as Whitney's was.

Frito-Lay - ALL the manufacturers could stop using hydrogenated oils, which would help immensely! When you fry food, it changes the chemical composition of the food, and it sure isn't healthy anymore.  :(

Between Migraines & Heart diet, I can ONLY eat fresh prepared food, each & every day now - no preservatives at all. But it will save my life. THAT is what Whitney needed to do: heart meds, exercise, and radically change her diet. The turkey sandwich was a great start - but only a start. Cocaine killed her - she chose her death - and she she knew it was a high probability, each and every time she used...and I still feel bad for her, because addiction is an illness unto itself!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal