SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
February 12, 2012, 10:16:17 AM
Whitney Houston Found Underwater
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Whitney Houston was found in the bathtub of a Beverly Hills hotel yesterday ... with her face underwater ... people close to Whitney tell TMZ.

According to our sources, her stylist, hairdresser and two bodyguards were among the people in the room at the time. We're told they became worried about Whitney because she had been in the bathroom for over an hour and it was time to start getting ready for the Clive Davis party.

Our sources say they began to knock on the door and there was no answer. We're told the hairdresser, who is female, went in to check on Whitney. She immediately screamed and, according to our sources, one of the bodyguards came running in and pulled her out of the tub.

We're told Whitney's face was below the water and her legs were up ... like she had slid down the back of the tub.

According to our sources, her body was very cold and the bodyguard attempted CPR. That's when hotel security was called.

Paramedics arrived shortly thereafter, but Whitney was pronounced dead at 3:55 PM.
Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:20:05 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 12, 2012, 11:00:28 AM
Guys I've just found out this article! I think something is going on here! Another hoax within the hoax?!? suspicious//

Reports of Whitney Houston's Death Denied

Whitney Houston's rep issued a shocked denial today to counter reports that the singer/actress has died

In a statement, her publicist, Nancy Seltzer, said, "I've just spoken to Whitney. She is perfectly fine and does not understand why, with everything going on in the world right now, they have to find new rumors to dig up. She is home in New Jersey with her family." Seltzer said people were calling the singer at home and sobbing, after apparently having heard reports of her death over the radio. According to the rumors, Houston had died of a drug overdose.

Fans and the media have speculated about Houston's health after her performance at Friday's Michael Jackson tribute concert at Madison Square Garden, where she appeared shockingly thin, even skeletal. The singer then bowed out of the second night of the concert without explanation, prompting heightened speculation about her health. Houston has long been rumored to have drug problems, and in Tuesday's edition of the New York Daily News — which was evidently published before horrific terrorist attacks brought the city to a standstill — Seltzer denied fresh reports that her celebrity client was on drugs.

"Whitney has been under stress due to family matters, and when she is under stress, she doesn't eat," Seltzer told the New York tab at the time.

Houston and her husband, singer Bobby Brown, have had a history of drug- and alcohol-related issues, including possession of marijuana charges for Houston in January 2000, which were later dismissed, and a 75-day stint in jail for Brown in 2000, after he violated his probation (stemming from 1996 drunken driving charges).

Look at the date of the article September 13 2011

Ohh yeah, I'm sorry, I should have checked out the date first. It's from September 13 2001. That's the first article that pops up when you google about her death.

Another "coincidence" is Jennifer Hudson is going to sing her songs tonight at the Grammys. Another parallel with Michael? I don't know. I really hope that this is just another hoax and she is alive. But if she is not, I hope she rests in peace. She will be missed a lot. She was an amazing talent.
Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 11:08:23 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
February 12, 2012, 11:03:41 AM

This is really very odd!!!!!!

I don´t think that´s odd. A very close friend of mine commited suicide two years ago. Whenever I post something on his memorial website I address him personally. It´s much more intimate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 12, 2012, 11:07:05 AM
Wow,so sad the Queen of Pop is dead,cant believe it.Is this another Illuminati sacrifice.This reminds me so much of M.J.,the media keeps linking her death to Michael,what the hell is going on.To me,this is not a natural cause death.A lot of numerology,on the eve of the Grammy s,and the police are opening an investigation.Something is definitely up,i am speechless,but i hope we get answers soon.God bless you Whitney,you were a true icon.

WTF?? THIS IS IT,if I ever was a good girl ,this stop right now and right here  :x >:( >:(  >:( >:( >:(.YOU made me very,very angry at this poit  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(.How dare you to talk like that about Withney,she is a human being and not your bulshit illuminati sacrifice.Have a little respect for this woman!!! I'm telling you are paranoid and always dreaming of some illuminati  /scream/ !!!!

Applehead, I think you need to calm down. There's nothing disrespectful in ilovemjforever's post. She wrote her own opinion which can be possible. Your disbelief in the presence of illuminati doesn't change the truth about them. So pls be more respectful to other people's opinions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 12, 2012, 11:08:56 AM
Joe Jackson on twitter:

"If we are really going to make a change for the better & achieve a massive transformation then I'm gonna need all of you to spread the word!
If you always think you are more than you are, you will always have space to learn and grow.
If someone dreams of it someone can believe it, if someone believes in it someone can create it, if someone creates it, everyone can use it!
If it is to be, it is up to me!
If during your time in this existence you help to change the direction & improve the life of one other, you have lived a life more than most
I will persevere, never waning, never stopping, never giving up until this existence which I have been born into is back how its meant to be"

Joe Jackson has a twiter account?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2012, 11:12:21 AM
Joe Jackson on twitter:

"If we are really going to make a change for the better & achieve a massive transformation then I'm gonna need all of you to spread the word!
If you always think you are more than you are, you will always have space to learn and grow.
If someone dreams of it someone can believe it, if someone believes in it someone can create it, if someone creates it, everyone can use it!
If it is to be, it is up to me!
If during your time in this existence you help to change the direction & improve the life of one other, you have lived a life more than most
I will persevere, never waning, never stopping, never giving up until this existence which I have been born into is back how its meant to be"

Joe Jackson has a twiter account?

RIGHT Gina.  And from what I've heard of Joe speaking, these words sure don't sound like him do they??  I wonder if these are someone else's words...?  I honestly will not believe Joe would say this or feel as these words. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
February 12, 2012, 11:12:35 AM
Yes SimpattyK and others.

There are a few odd things already :

1.  In a hotel right before the Grammy's
2.  On the 11th of the month
3.  TMZ one of the first to put information out- Again,   With photos and everything.
4.  Odd twitters by several people including Joe Jackson, and Teddy Riley ???

Joe is talking about achieving a mass transformation ?   I am hoping she is part of the hoax, and not a murder or accidental death.  That would be beyond fantastic but we don't have enough information to say that yet.  So right now, this is extremely sad.
R.I.P. Whitney.  We Love You

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

February 12, 2012, 11:15:06 AM
I hope this site won't turn into "Whitney Houston Death Hoax Investigators" :D LOL!

RIP Whitney... poor baby... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
February 12, 2012, 11:23:28 AM
If the truth comes out about Whitney being on prescription drugs, & that contributed to her death. What do you think happens to the doctors & BIG PHARMA for prescribing those? NOTHING!!!!  They are immune from any criminal behavior. American's need to understand how BIG PHARMA operates when it comes to prescription drugs. The "legal" drugs are the deadliest. They are meant be be addictive. BIG PHARMA NEEDS YOU TO BE A REPEAT CUSTOMER.

Whitney Houston yet another victim of pharmaceutical drug industry

Sunday, February 12, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

NaturalNews) The regretful passing of an American entertainment icon -- Whitney Houston -- marks yet another sad milestone in the devastating body count of the prescription drug industry. TMZ is now reporting that Whitney Houston was found not with illegal drugs, but prescription drugs that may have killed her or caused her to drown in the bathtub. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...)

An autopsy has yet to be performed, and it will reportedly provide more conclusive information.

Whitney Houston was taking Xanax, a psychiatric anti-anxiety drug
According to Fox News, Houston's family members said she was taking Xanax, a powerful psychtropic drug (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...). As NaturalNews has reported many times, mind-altering drugs are known to cause erratic behavior and suicidal thoughts. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...) and (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

Although Xanax is not an SSRI drug, its side effects include:

• Aggression
• Rage and hostility
• Twitches and tremors
• Mania, agitation
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

An overdose of Xanax may cause:

• Dizziness
• Fainting
• Coma
• Death

Xanax is widely promoted throughout that DSM-IV, the "bible" of modern psychiatry which promotes the use of prescription amphetamines to children (among other bizarre chemical recommendations).

Whitney Houston showed clear signs of pharmaceutical adverse effects
"[Houston,] who struggled with drug and alcohol abuse in her later life, made a bizarre appearance just two evenings before," reports US Magazine (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...)

At a pre-Grammys party at Tru Hollywood Thursday evening, the beloved Grammy-winning singer seemed "wasted" and "moody" as she exited the club past midnight, according to a witness. "She reacted angrily to the security guards trying to get her into her car...and started cussing them out."

Although the superstar smiled when fans approached her for autographs, "she would get moody again in a split second," the observer says. "It was sad because her fans noticed that she was really shaky as she left the venue. She definitely was not in control of herself."

This is the behavior of a person who is using either prescription psychiatric drugs or recreational drugs (or perhaps both in combination). That this was observed with Houston on multiple occasions is very strong evidence that these drugs were altering her brain function and thereby radically altering her personality and behavior.

Heath Ledger was also killed by pharmaceuticals
You may recall the death of beloved actor Heath Ledger, who was killed by prescription medications in 2008. Read the NaturalNews report on his death at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Remember: for every celebrity death caused by prescription drugs, there are hundreds of thousands of deaths of everyday people from prescription drugs, too. In fact, according to published scientific statistics:

Prescription drugs kill 200,000 Americans every year -- even when taken as directed and not abused! (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

The number of people killed by prescription drugs absolutely dwarfs the number killed by alleged acts of terrorism (9/11 in particular). And while America has gone crazy with "security checkpoints," TSA agents reaching down your pants, nullification of the Bill of Rights (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and other outrageous government encroachments on your freedom to fight the so-called "war on terror," the government does absolutely nothing to address the holocaust of prescription drug deaths happening every single day.

Whitney Houston is just one of countless Americans who are victims of Big Pharma, an industry that cares far more about corporate profits than it does about the lives of real people. And today, we have lost yet another iconic American artist whose life was cut short by addiction, prescription drugs and the entire "medication culture" that exists in America today.

Whitney Houston will be missed. May her death serve as an urgent call for ending the scourge of mind-altering psychotropic drugs and ending the failed "War on Drugs" that tries to criminalize drug addicts rather than helping them heal.

Learn more about the dangers of psychiatric drugs at:

Read more about the failed War on Drugs at:

It's time to start helping drug addicts rather than throwing them behind bars
NaturalNews calls for the decriminalization of recreational drugs followed by the treatment of drug addicts and abusers through health-oriented support services (including nutrition) rather than the criminal justice system.

It is time to empty the prisons of non-violent drug offenders and compassionately offer them addiction treatment programs. As written today, our laws would condemn Whitney Houston as a felony criminal rather than someone who was only guilty of being caught up in a cycle of substance abuse and prescription drug dependence.

It is time to stop treating addiction as a criminal offense and start helping people rather than throwing them behind bars. If society's response to drug addiction and abuse were based more in health and compassion rather than revenge and punishment, Whitney Houston might very well still be alive today, along with countless other victims of the pharmaceutical and recreational drugs industries.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 12, 2012, 11:30:04 AM
it hurts so much

the day of 2012/02/12 will be remembered

Not sure what you mean, but Whitney died on 02/11/2012, US date.

It was 12/02 in Europe I believe.

Yeah I got that, it does not count. Her death certificate will show 02/11/2012. Otherwise, for Europe Michael "died"/ hoaxed his death on June 26, 2009 and all weird numerology science in here goes to trash.

Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 11:40:29 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 12, 2012, 11:43:41 AM
it hurts so much

the day of 2012/02/12 will be remembered

Not sure what you mean, but Whitney died on 02/11/2012, US date.

It was 12/02 in Europe I believe.

Yeah I got that, it does not count. Her death certificate will show 02/11/2012. Otherwise, for Europe Michael "died"/ hoaxed his death on June 26, 2009 and all weird numerology science in here goes to trash.
The reason I put the date was not due to numerology or crunching numbers. It was just an easy (if I may say so given sad circumstances) date to remember. I do not believe Whitney death is hoax or MJ hoax related. Unfortunately :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

February 12, 2012, 11:45:30 AM
If Mr. "Hatman" appears in her funeral, then this means only one thing..........it's a hoax, no doubt!!! Well, let's wait and see what's gonna happen during the funeral and when is the funeral going to take place!!! The best is yet to come!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
February 12, 2012, 12:14:46 PM
UPDATE FROM MY LAST POST FROM You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Whitney Houston yet another victim of pharmaceutical drug industry (UPDATE 1)

Houston had "a plethora of sedatives including Lorazepam, Valium, Xanax, and a sleeping medication that was found in her hotel room," reports Radar Online (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...).

"The prescription drugs were officially taken into custody by the Beverly Hills Police Department," the website reported. An autopsy has yet to be performed, and it will reportedly provide more conclusive information about the actual cause of death.

Learn more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 12, 2012, 12:16:51 PM
If Mr. "Hatman" appears in her funeral, then this means only one thing..........it's a hoax, no doubt!!! Well, let's wait and see what's gonna happen during the funeral and when is the funeral going to take place!!! The best is yet to come!!!

lmao!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2012, 12:18:08 PM
She's gone, i'm almost sure of it. I didn't get quite teh same feeling with her as i did with michael a couple years back. It's tragic, but unfortunately, not unheard of. But we cant assume just because of the oddities that have occurred so far make this a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions