Wow so many tributes lately ,isn't it  :mrgreen: ???? Very nice from her part GO, GO, GO Jennifer   /bravo/ !!!!!

“Forever Dangerous” Michael Jackson Tribute Featuring Jackson Guitarist Jennifer Batten, Delivers Authentic King of Pop Live Concert Experience
Boulder, CO (PRWEB) February 08, 2012

Michael Jackson’s former lead guitarist Jennifer Batten has announced she is the co-creator of “Forever Dangerous”, a new tribute that promises fans a world class concert experience that stays true to the legacy of the King of Pop.

Forever Dangerous is a world class tribute celebrating the legacy of Michael Jackson, recently developed by guitarist Jennifer Batten and keyboardist Chris Fischer. The unrivaled production is in a class of its own in large part to Batten’s impressive credentials. Jennifer Batten was Michael Jackson’s lead guitarist, performing with the King of Pop on all of his solo world tours, including his 1993 Superbowl halftime performance. “Jennifer’s amazing musicianship and incredible experience brings an obvious element of authenticity to the show that can only be achieved by somebody who actually performed with Michael,” explains Fischer. It is safe to say that next to Michael, Jennifer is the most recognizable member of Jackson's band. Her iconic blond hair and rock star appearance became an anticipated element of every Jackson concert.

Since Jackson's passing in 2009, Batten has turned down numerous offers from various tributes all over the world. "I felt they lacked quality and realized we could create something really exceptional to properly honor Michael's incredible contributions," explains Batten. Forever Dangerous incorporates the essential elements that define a Michael Jackson concert including a live band, multi-dancer choreography, spectacular costumes and special effects. Batten continues, "Our goal is that Forever Dangerous will transport fans back in time to relive some of the most exciting live concerts in history."

To create a believable show, they needed a star quality performer that could convincingly impersonate Michael Jackson. “There will only ever be one Michael Jackson,” states Fischer, “and there is no single person capable of doing it all.” They would require a minimum of two people, someone with the looks and signature dance moves and a singer that could deliver the vocals.

Jennifer Batten - Michael Jackson's legendary lead guitarist

Michael Jackson Impersonator Carlo Riley

Forever Dangerous - Carlo Riley and Jennifer Batten

Carlo Riley and dancers

In 2010, while performing in Denver, Colorado, Fischer was introduced to Jackson tribute artist Carlo Riley. “It truly was meant to be," says Fischer, “I instantly realized I had just found our Michael and he only lived thirty minutes from me.” Riley, a lifelong Jackson fan, has an uncanny natural resemblance to the King of Pop that with makeup and authentic costuming render him and the real Jackson virtually indistinguishable. In fact, in 2007 after meeting Michael Jackson at the Thriller 25th Anniversary in Japan, the press quickly labeled the pair "Twins.”  ;)

Vocalists - Preston Scales, Valarie Rick, Brittany James

Preston Scales, a Nashville native currently residing in Los Angeles, was recruited as the “Voice of Michael" and with the live band and back-up vocalists accurately performs the songs with Jackson-like style and emotion. Fischer discovered a video of Preston performing “Human Nature” on YouTube and was impressed. Batten describes him as “a natural performer, superb dancer and genuinely great guy that we are truly blessed to have.”

An integral part of Jackson’s legacy and incorporated into virtually every live performance were Michael’s dancers. Forever Dangerous would not be complete without dancers and choreography from StoliGrant Productions, the LA based team of Oskar Rodriguez and Marc Cleary. “Michael Jackson inspired me to become a professional dancer and choreographer and now I have the honor of being a part of this remarkable tribute to him.” states Rodriguez.

Each member of Forever Dangerous is a handpicked industry professional and true Michael Jackson fan. “Everybody involved with this project is interested in protecting Michael’s legacy,” explains Batten. “That is important to me and I believe it is important to all of his fans around the world.”

Forever Dangerous is currently booking 2012 performances and a European tour. They also recently released a Video Demo.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqIMT4CdkfE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions