SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: TIAI February 10
February 11, 2012, 05:37:58 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]I also believe TS came under a few more usernames and sort of "tested" us...in a way. Well it is also very possible that I am paranoid :shock:. But something weird is going on.
+1

[...]I also want to say @ Sou I've read your long post and it was shocking to see how much TS influenced you in the way you came to express yourself, in the way you decided to study the Bible and in the way you amazingly progressed from someone who knew almost nothing from the scriptures to someone who now posts AMAZING studies on the Holy Book. :shock: respect/
+1

Gina bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 11, 2012, 05:40:25 PM
[...]
---honestly, do you guys not FEEL Mike in everything they post?!?!?!?!

THE man is in the house (!!!) and that makes me wanna  /woohoo/ lol).  [...]
YEPP!!  mj_dance/

@Wish: nice numerology find ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2012, 05:50:49 PM
TS likes numbers, that much we know.  fordtocarr's post is a nice, short note of a gracious nature.  That could well be the whole of it or......that along with these numbers from her post:

post # 669 
6+6+9=21 (7+7+7)
date 2/9/2012
2+9+2+1+2=16=1+6=7
or her post number right now: 1497
1+4+9+7=21 (7+7+7)

Whole lotta 7's going on......BTC, can you please do me a favor and check my math  :lol:

Blessings Always
DANG!!!!  Magic  :)  I didn't make that happen, neither did Front, so tell me, can you take anyone's posts, add their numbers and come up with 7's??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 11, 2012, 06:09:00 PM
We can live in Love, Peace and Harmony as one people, if this simple -- I believe, truth -- is dearly engraved in people’s hearts. I believe this is what is happening in this forum. It's all for L.O.V.E.

Agreed.  8-)

Real life is more difficult.
You wouldn't want to believe how many folks chose lies over truth because it is easier for them to live with.
Actually, life becomes much more easy with truth because the hiding and all the work for hiding and cache-cache  just stops. But this demands honesty and humbleness, hindsight and slowing down and this many want to avoid because it demands personal growth and taking time for the essential in life.

Imagine the world would just stop until everybody has made up his mind how he wanted to live in the future...
Wouldn't this be just GREAT?
Instead we are hasting from appointment to date to family to bed to work. No wonder people are living in quarrels and are seldom contented. They don't take their due moments out of the hamster wheel.

So yes, love and life in peace are feasible - but don't forget how much time it took us to get to this moment now.
I firmly believe a "time-out" is a great opportunity to start listening to the essential again.
That's why I am voting in favour of a 7th day off - no matter if it is Monday, Saturday or Sunday.
I don't believe that God counts the days and makes crosses on the wall.
I think God is beyond that. Seriously. Would you really think God was counting crosses on the wall?
God is the only one knowing about the hearts and the souls and the minds and puts all that on a scale - if you need a comparison bar. God certainly does not need a comparison bar.

I think it is essential to feel that we are being loved and not being punished or threatened by fear.
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.”

This is important. Not religion nor color, race, gender, belief.

WE ARE BEING LOVED. BY MICHAEL, BY GOD, BY OUR FAMILY, BY OUR FRIENDS.
BY OURSELVES. BY THE MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD. (sometimes more, sometimes less
;) but still...)

If this doesn't make us strong against all evil, then I don't know what might make us strong.

BELIEVE in yourself.
Find your strength within yourself - with or without God, Allah, Jehovah, Jesus, Buddha or whomever you wanna thank for the blessings and challenges of life.

Much love.

Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 06:13:56 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

everlastinglove_MJ

February 11, 2012, 06:21:27 PM

BELIEVE in yourself.
Find your strength within yourself - with or without God, Allah, Jehovah, Jesus, Buddha or whomever you wanna thank for the blessings and challenges of life.

Well said Grace! These are my thoughts too.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

February 11, 2012, 06:42:30 PM
Sittin' back on this one......watchin' from the sidelines......

TS could have redirected only to the original post by Front.....but that wasn't the case.....so the reply by fordtocarr was what we must be focussed on, in combination with the uplifting post by Front.

HEY, I agree :)  That makes sense...  but I really didn't say anything, but point out further what he said..about the forest analogy and the POEM!  soooooo.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 11, 2012, 06:48:01 PM
TS likes numbers, that much we know.  fordtocarr's post is a nice, short note of a gracious nature.  That could well be the whole of it or......that along with these numbers from her post:

post # 669 
6+6+9=21 (7+7+7)
date 2/9/2012
2+9+2+1+2=16=1+6=7
or her post number right now: 1497
1+4+9+7=21 (7+7+7)

Whole lotta 7's going on......BTC, can you please do me a favor and check my math  :lol:

Blessings Always
DANG!!!!  Magic  :)  I didn't make that happen, neither did Front, so tell me, can you take anyone's posts, add their numbers and come up with 7's??
yes it's magic! The numbers are divine.
Maybe that's why Elvis and Michael have been so fascinated by numbers. God created this world based on a numeric order and number 7 occurs a lot, also in the Bible...
Maybe that's why number 7 just so perfectly fits: I mean not only the number of your post totaled 21 [777], but also the date you posted it equals 7, as Wish showed in her message above ^^ so here we have 2 lovely "coincidences". I put it in inverted comas because even if nobody planned those numbers, it still is eery how number 7 fits so perfectly.
I wonder how TS noticed it? I mean he read all the comments on Front's topic and just like that he noticed no. 669 (your post) and the date. I'm trying to figure out why he redirected this to your message quoting Front. Also besides the fact that he wanted to validate Front one more time, he also loved the numerology coincidence in your number of posts related to the date you posted that particular 669 message.  This time seems to have really been a coincidence, a divine coincidence. I "blame" God on this one loll  :lol:
Can someone else find another explanation for this?? Also Wishingstar had a mind-blowing observance spirit to notice the exact same thing that TS' eyes noticed!!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2012, 06:57:07 PM
Creepy Sim.....
Here I thought he was leaving me some special message...like..stick to what I believe...etc, but that was written before I responded.  So perhaps, it didn't matter WHO posted, just that the numbers worked out.  Or perhaps, it was my referring to what I did that he was emphasizing.  But, then there is TWO coincidences.  So, I think that this was simply a repost to match the numbers no matter what the message was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 11, 2012, 07:45:15 PM
We can live in Love, Peace and Harmony as one people, if this simple -- I believe, truth -- is dearly engraved in people’s hearts. I believe this is what is happening in this forum. It's all for L.O.V.E.

Agreed.  8-)

Real life is more difficult.
You wouldn't want to believe how many folks chose lies over truth because it is easier for them to live with.
Actually, life becomes much more easy with truth because the hiding and all the work for hiding and cache-cache  just stops. But this demands honesty and humbleness, hindsight and slowing down and this many want to avoid because it demands personal growth and taking time for the essential in life.

Imagine the world would just stop until everybody has made up his mind how he wanted to live in the future...
Wouldn't this be just GREAT?
Instead we are hasting from appointment to date to family to bed to work. No wonder people are living in quarrels and are seldom contented. They don't take their due moments out of the hamster wheel.

So yes, love and life in peace are feasible - but don't forget how much time it took us to get to this moment now.
I firmly believe a "time-out" is a great opportunity to start listening to the essential again.
That's why I am voting in favour of a 7th day off - no matter if it is Monday, Saturday or Sunday.
I don't believe that God counts the days and makes crosses on the wall.
I think God is beyond that. Seriously. Would you really think God was counting crosses on the wall?
God is the only one knowing about the hearts and the souls and the minds and puts all that on a scale - if you need a comparison bar. God certainly does not need a comparison bar.

I think it is essential to feel that we are being loved and not being punished or threatened by fear.
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.”

;) but still...)

If this doesn't make us strong against all evil, then I don't know what might make us strong.

BELIEVE in yourself.

Much love.

said Gibran that religions are like the fingers, all of which lead to the hand or something like that, if we delve into all of them we find a unity of thought, the love respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2012, 09:45:34 PM
@Paula...here's the Gibran quote (from The Vision, "On Human Unity"):

"You are my brother, and I love you.

I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit. The leaders of the branches of this religion are like fingers of the hand of divinity, which point to the perfection of the soul."

I haven't read Gibran in a long time...thank you for mentioning him.  His writings have always brought me a sense of wonder, peace, and wisdom.

Here's something from him called "On Religion"...just beautiful.

On Religion
Kahlil Gibran

Have I spoken this day of aught else?
Is not religion all deeds and all reflection,
And that which is neither deed nor reflection, but a wonder and a surprise ever springing in the soul, even while the hands hew the stone or tend the loom?
Who can separate his faith from his actions, or his belief from his occupations?
Who can spread his hours before him, saying, "This for God and this for myself; This for my soul, and this other for my body?"
All your hours are wings that beat through space from self to self.
He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked.
The wind and the sun will tear no holes in his skin.
And he who defines his conduct by ethics imprisons his song-bird in a cage.
The freest song comes not through bars and wires.
And he to whom worshipping is a window, to open but also to shut, has not yet visited the house of his soul whose windows are from dawn to dawn.

Your daily life is your temple and your religion.
Whenever you enter into it take with you your all.
Take the plough and the forge and the mallet and the lute,
The things you have fashioned in necessity or for delight.
For in revery you cannot rise above your achievements nor fall lower than your failures.
And take with you all men:
For in adoration you cannot fly higher than their hopes nor humble yourself lower than their despair.

And if you would know God be not therefore a solver of riddles.
Rather look about you and you shall see Him playing with your children.
And look into space; you shall see Him walking in the cloud, outstretching His arms in the lightning and descending in rain.
You shall see Him smiling in flowers, then rising and waving His hands in trees.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 12, 2012, 04:42:51 AM
Interesting redirect...and nice to see TS is still in the wings (although I 'feel' him here even when he's 'quiet'---much like Front  ;) ).

I've said it a year ago - somebody's watching us. I became paranoid about it.
It's a too much time-consuming job for only one person...yet looks like ONE MIND and only one filters the information from our posts.... I can't figure it out if it's one person or if it's a team (members of it could be mentally connected). I tend to believe it's a team though.

----honestly, do you guys not FEEL Mike in everything they post?!?!?!?! THE man is in the house (!!!) and that makes me wanna  /woohoo/ lol). 

Somebody's in the house definitely ..... looks like Michael but it is possible to be somebody else..... I honestly don't know.

If I would have to describe this "ghost" floating around here I would say it's a calm/ confident/ relaxed person.
So the "ghost" might be:

1. MJ - who of course is calm and relaxed because he knows damn well he's alive

2. A lunatic who looks very smart and normal on the outside, yet it is a crazy person inside and does this out of conviction (possibly an MJ fan who lost his/hers mind - why not? )

3. Someone who's just bored and uses our hoax energy to feed his/hers excitement, to have fun on our expense, possible testing how far human stupidity can go.

4. Aliens who are studying human behavior in the context of an illusion of a death hoax.

I have this guy at work who removed me from his FB friends list because - he said - "I can't be friend with you because you believe Michael Jackson is alive. Isn't it clear to you by now that he's dead?" 
Doesn't matter the clues I present to him, he's just close to anything I might bring up.
I could only convince my husband ...well in fact he's not sure, more like 50/50

Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:46:30 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2012, 12:07:22 PM
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I love reading all the redirects.

TS thank  for putting that well needed sugar in my cup of coffee.

Hugs
Love You More

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 13, 2012, 07:25:06 PM
Grace

Description: ;) but still...)

BELIEVE in yourself.

Much love.

SimPattyK
yes it's magic! The numbers are divine.
 Maybe that's why Elvis and Michael have been so fascinated by numbers. God created this world based on a numeric order and number 7 occurs a lot, also in the Bible...

Maybe that's why number 7 just so perfectly fits: I mean not only the number of your post totaled 21 [777], but also the date you posted it equals 7, as Wish showed in her message above ^^ so here we have 2 lovely "coincidences". I put it in inverted comas because even if nobody planned those numbers, it still is eery how number 7 fits so perfectly.
 I wonder how TS noticed it? I mean he read all the comments on Front's topic and just like that he noticed no. 669 (your post) and the date. I'm trying to figure out why he redirected this to your message quoting Front. Also besides the fact that he wanted to validate Front one more time, he also loved the numerology coincidence in your number of posts related to the date you posted that particular 669 message.  This time seems to have really been a coincidence, a divine coincidence. I "blame" God on this one loll  Description: :lol:Can someone else find another explanation for this?? Also Wishingstar had a mind-blowing observance spirit to notice the exact same thing that TS' eyes noticed!! 
Description: :shock:

Mind-blowing posts!

Fordtocarr, embrace the moment! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

February 14, 2012, 09:09:13 AM
OOOOOHHHHH DJEBRAN KHALIL DJEBRAN i remember you  /pull hair/ because of you i got a bad result in one of the exams  /pull hair/
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

February 14, 2012, 09:35:34 AM
OOOOOHHHHH DJEBRAN KHALIL DJEBRAN i remember you  /pull hair/ because of you i got a bad result in one of the exams  /pull hair/
 :lol:

LMAO!  That was funny Akhtoni  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal