Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only news beating prop-of-fool was the brain amputation.
Just to pour into concrete that Michael had completely lost his mind.

I never laughed more tears - except when I tried to imagine the scenery of "plucking some hairs with gloved hands in a secured lobby from underneath a wig while the body was laying in a yellow casket with blue lining and Latoya and a male companion were present" as described in the AR's last page.

I wonder how many sleepless nights went by until the script for this chapter was finalized.

@Grace - See? We are given quite a descriptive scene. TOO descriptive, IMHO. While I was on Morphine/Dilaudid, it sounded all ludicrous, seriously! I was like, "who wrote this bad movie!?"

If I'd never gone through the Propofol surgeries to save my life, and started to retro-actively put things together that didn't even make sense to me in that mindset - I was like, wow, Michael's a great actor, deserving of the Life-time achievement award for pulling this off. Didn't he want to always want to act?

See, re-hiring Branca when he did, just sealed it for me - it meant he needed someone to help him out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Grace

Michael has a very broad knowledge and is very focused on correctness of details having to be in line with his objectives. In addition, he's a brilliant innovative artist and understands human nature very well.
He knew what was needed to generate the illusion and give him the freedom to work independently on his future projects.
I just wonder why people working in the related businesses and professions would and did not come forward with a storm of protest about the "altered" and "colored" documents and "so-said" realities that were very obviously not correct or conform to any agreed and common standards.
Seems there are too many who do not care about anything even in their own and very personal area of responsibility - not only TDCAU.
Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 01:58:43 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

Thank you Tink for telling your story. How awful you had to go through all that, and I hope your health is improved.
I agree MJ has put major overload of details in this hoax, and I think that confuses/overwhelms people into believing the story.

I honestly think that because the media had painted such a horrible picture of Michael in the public's eyes, the public would then do anything to match that persona, no matter how ridiculous/unrealistic.  My sister who has been a nurse for 30 years, totally bought the propofol story, because she naturally thinks MJ was weird, and a drug addict, and on and on.  If you don't believe the media, then you might question the propofol story.  MJ prepared the public/fans well, and that was half the work in setting the hoax up. A magician must perform a distracting act to pull off his illusion, as LaToya stated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Thank you Tink for telling your story. How awful you had to go through all that, and I hope your health is improved.
I agree MJ has put major overload of details in this hoax, and I think that confuses/overwhelms people into believing the story.

I honestly think that because the media had painted such a horrible picture of Michael in the public's eyes, the public would then do anything to match that persona, no matter how ridiculous/unrealistic.  My sister who has been a nurse for 30 years, totally bought the propofol story, because she naturally thinks MJ was weird, and a drug addict, and on and on.  If you don't believe the media, then you might question the propofol story.  MJ prepared the public/fans well, and that was half the work in setting the hoax up. A magician must perform a distracting act to pull off his illusion, as LaToya stated.

Illusion IS the word of the day here! I'm fine now, thank you. Took two months, but is okay. Just gave me plenty of room to realize the world is a stage, and this is the biggest ILLUSION of all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal