No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Re: So I called Forest Lawn.......
December 26, 2009, 04:40:01 PM
i sent flowers on Christmas Eve to Forest Lawn at Glendale. I ordered them from where I am..(NY) and asked them to let me know if they could not deliver them.  I got confirmation that they were delivered..so who knows? Maybe the SOB's gave them to their MOM for Christmas?  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 04:12:35 AM
SO I just called (again).....and spoke to nice person...but when I asked if he was there...."she" couldn't say yes or no based on the "wishes of the family"

Which I So respect......but I am annoying......but cute so I said......."really is he there, cause I am not comfortable shelling out money for flowers if he isn't there, I'm sure you understand" She said "Maam, I am telling you what we are supposed to say..."  Hmmmmmm?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 04:16:12 AM
He just isn't there...............LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 04:20:50 AM
Very strange that they're now instructed to say that.  :?   What did they say the first time you called?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Datroot

January 09, 2010, 04:24:07 AM
Quote from: "B.E.L.I.E.V.E"
SO I just called (again).....and spoke to nice person...but when I asked if he was there...."she" couldn't say yes or no based on the "wishes of the family"

Which I So respect......but I am annoying......but cute so I said......."really is he there, cause I am not comfortable shelling out money for flowers if he isn't there, I'm sure you understand" She said "Maam, I am telling you what we are supposed to say..."  Hmmmmmm?

Well that says it all doesn't it.  They have been told what they can and can't say - so we'll not get the answer we are looking for because we won't know whether to believe it or not.
Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 05:49:06 AM by Datroot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 09, 2010, 04:38:05 AM
So I am ANNOYING and called back to get the extension for the flower shop.
The poor women said that they might have more info. I asked her if she knew why when I "searched" for MJ, he didn't come up in the records...She said " I think that is the wishes of the family".....but I have no more information for you." Hmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 04:42:54 AM
When I first Called..........never posted cause was trying to be respectful....to the staff

I called and acted like I wasn't a "fan" of MJ and was just calling for my daughter. I asked where he was and "blah blah" said he was interred at the Glendale location. I asked where she was and she was at the Glendale location. I then asked about sending flowers and she said I had to go through the flower shop. Ok fine. I then said, With all due respect am I wasting money by sending something and she paused and then said....You know I wish the family would come forward and let the fans know about his charities etc.....cause flowers die..." I then said.....jokingly...."so have you been by his "grave" seeing as you work there and all. She said "not at all" There is alot of security." Hmmmmm I thought so then I said...(cause I am quite funny) So you haven't like popped by Mj to do some sweeping or tiding up? " She then said no and changed the subject......My gut feelings??? He is not there and she is just the hired help. Just my interpretation......Hard to put into words, if that makes sense..
I just don't feel he is there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 06:37:54 AM
Quote from: "B.E.L.I.E.V.E"
When I first Called..........never posted cause was trying to be respectful....to the staff

I called and acted like I wasn't a "fan" of MJ and was just calling for my daughter. I asked where he was and "blah blah" said he was interred at the Glendale location. I asked where she was and she was at the Glendale location. I then asked about sending flowers and she said I had to go through the flower shop. Ok fine. I then said, With all due respect am I wasting money by sending something and she paused and then said....You know I wish the family would come forward and let the fans know about his charities etc.....cause flowers die..." I then said.....jokingly...."so have you been by his "grave" seeing as you work there and all. She said "not at all" There is alot of security." Hmmmmm I thought so then I said...(cause I am quite funny) So you haven't like popped by Mj to do some sweeping or tiding up? " She then said no and changed the subject......My gut feelings??? He is not there and she is just the hired help. Just my interpretation......Hard to put into words, if that makes sense..
I just don't feel he is there.

You know that lady is probably going to think your stalking her  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ..... just kidding  :lol:  :lol:  well with all the security there as she told you, how on earth are they getting pictures of the supposed crypt leaked then? Maybe if you call again you should recommend they hire better security  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 06:38:59 AM
Quote from: "doreentbird"
i sent flowers on Christmas Eve to Forest Lawn at Glendale. I ordered them from where I am..(NY) and asked them to let me know if they could not deliver them.  I got confirmation that they were delivered..so who knows? Maybe the SOB's gave them to their MOM for Christmas?  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 06:56:50 AM
I love this topic...
MJ really isn't there  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 07:30:26 AM
The pic of the crypt of whatever it is the Michael is suppose to be is is a pic that was always used in the Forest Hill pics on their site.  It is not where he is.  They say he is there, under that window, but they've also said earlier, that they purchased what 10 other vaults surrounding his in the wall.  Just now, the huge crypt that the media now sees as Michael's and actually was always there, now has ropes around it to make the pics look like it is Michael and being protected. The public has never been allowed in there because there are other celebs there, so that was just a lucky break on them "putting" him there in a place we can't check out.  But, the pics have always been on their site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions