emulik

More of Michael Jackson’s Walt Disney Collection on Display – Photos

These are among the many rare first-edition and out-of-print Disney books Jackson collected and stored in his library. “He had thousands of Disney books that he had bought, that people had given him, that Disney had given him,” Brando says. “He studied and read them. He knew a lot about Disney, one of his biggest heroes.”

Michael didn’t limit himself to books. “He collected everything Walt Disney from A to Z. When we’d go to Disneyland, he’d buy a lot of souvenirs. Anything Disney, he had it.”  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

cat bit my toe and I hit post....dang! sorry delete this one.......
Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 09:25:53 AM by wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I WANT GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!  (sorry just had to get that out of my system)  :'(

Now for something a little different....SEHF, I think you will enjoy this one:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U03c8TAnHew[/youtube]

Now back to our regularly scheduled hoax programming, lol......

I love the video about Pinocchio, Sim.....that's really amazing!
Emulik......the books are amazing!  I bet he has so much Disney stuff...much more than I do....one of my favorite things I have is an original booklet of tickets........used to be, you had to purchase tickets to ride the rides.  Now it's general admission.  The saying, "it's an E ticket ride" means something is exciting...it comes from the Disney booklet of E-tickets....E-tickets were for the bigger, faster rides like the Matterhorn.

You could say, this hoax is an E-Ticket for sure!!!!  Twists, turns, fast moving...exciting etc.....
Enough Disney trivia....I want to go!!!!!  :)

Blessings!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I WANT GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!  (sorry just had to get that out of my system)  :'(

Now for something a little different....SEHF, I think you will enjoy this one:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U03c8TAnHew[/youtube]

Now back to our regularly scheduled hoax programming, lol......

I love the video about Pinocchio, Sim.....that's really amazing!
Emulik......the books are amazing!  I bet he has so much Disney stuff...much more than I do....one of my favorite things I have is an original booklet of tickets........used to be, you had to purchase tickets to ride the rides.  Now it's general admission.  The saying, "it's an E ticket ride" means something is exciting...it comes from the Disney booklet of E-tickets....E-tickets were for the bigger, faster rides like the Matterhorn.

You could say, this hoax is an E-Ticket for sure!!!!  Twists, turns, fast moving...exciting etc.....
Enough Disney trivia....I want to go!!!!!  :)

Blessings!
Dear Wishingstar, maybe one beautiful day we all will meet and have huge fun at Disneyland! But I wonder which Disneyland we will meet at...U.S. or Europe  :icon_idea:
Imagination of some perfect ride at Disneyland with you and other people from here and of course with Michael make me very happy  :icon_bounce:
That is cool that you collect tickets from that magical place :) Have a very nice day!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal