Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: Say HI to Mickey Mouse! (What's he up to?)
February 02, 2012, 07:10:43 PM
I just saw the photo with Paris wearing a shirt with the backwards 24.  Another coincidence.  Probably not ??  So 24 is important.    Maybe because of the 24 chromosomes found in the blood from the arc that R.Wyatt found ?

Also, another set of footprints.  This time they are Lisa Marie's baby prints.  So, I am thinking that footprints, signatures, including those made using "blood" are important.    Also, remember the bloody shirt of MJ's in the closet  for $3.99 !  Maybe that will be used ?  Was it already used for something ?

Love You All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 02, 2012, 07:45:28 PM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:15:19 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 02, 2012, 09:03:48 PM
SimPattyK,

Take your time.  I don't mean to give you so much.   That is what has been spinning around in my head the last few days after thinking about the "Mickeys",footprints, blood,DNA, and 24,42,rainbow,light, holy spirit,ark,pyramid,ben,crystals.............    I was trying to make sense out of it but I could be totally wrong.
I don't know a whole lot about these subjects.   But I figure, if I'm wrong then that's okay.  It wouldn't be the first time and it sure won't be the last. 
    But, if I'm on the right path then it's absolutely very important to try to help.  We have to support Michael.  He can't do it by himself.         

Love You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

MJonmind

February 02, 2012, 11:01:33 PM
Dontwalkaway, you are an amazing brain-stormer!  You go girl!

MJonMind, I am thinking a lot like you and I'm so glad because otherwise I would think I was going crazy.

Positivity is so much more conducive to discovery than negativity.  Are we the crazy ones, or is everyone else?  IDK  All I know is there are connections to find, that may provide answers.  Both Front and TS have said that nothing is being handed to us "on a silver platter".

88 = Stargate, Infinity?
Sony F3-88  Stargate Studeos   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Red Balloon (short film making)

With such incredible cameras, and also hologram laser capability, could a whole end-time scenario be created.  Could Ron Wyatt's video with the Ark of the Covenant and angels, be created and believable?  Just throwing out thoughts.  What can we really believe of what anyone tells us, if we don't actually hold something in our own hands.

SimPattyK, you mentioned about the Mickey Fines Pharmacy.

A Mickey Finn, (or simply Mickey) is a term for a drink laced with a drug (especially chloral hydrate given to someone without his/her knowledge in order to incapacitate him/her. Serving someone a Mickey is most commonly referred to as slipping a mickey, sometimes spelled "slipping a mickie".

Have we all been slipped a "Mickey" here! :lol:

Bottom line, I still really believe, it's not going to be about the Ark, it's going to be about the Blood.

Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:05:04 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 02, 2012, 11:25:49 PM

everlastinglove_MJ
Art historians claim Van Gogh's ear 'cut off by Gauguin'
Van Gogh dropped hints in letters to his brother, Theo, once commenting : "Luckily Gauguin ... is not yet armed with machine guns and other dangerous war weapons."

That story sounds very plausible to me. And so they had a pact to keep their little secret. :lol:

This reminds me the soldier who gets his ear cut off by Peter's sword in Jesus' arrest, and Jesus heals him.

Luke 22:47-52

47 While he was still speaking a crowd came up, and the man who was called Judas, one of the Twelve, was leading them. He approached Jesus to kiss him, 48 but Jesus asked him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?” 49 When Jesus’ followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?” 50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.
 51 But Jesus answered, “No more of this!” And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.
 52 Then Jesus said to the chief priests, the officers of the temple guard, and the elders, who had come for him, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come with swords and clubs? 53 Every day I was with you in the temple courts, and you did not lay a hand on me. But this is your hour—when darkness reigns.”

John 18:

2 Now Judas, who betrayed him, knew the place, because Jesus had often met there with his disciples. 3 So Judas came to the garden, guiding a detachment of soldiers and some officials from the chief priests and the Pharisees. They were carrying torches, lanterns and weapons.
4 Jesus, knowing all that was going to happen to him, went out and asked them, “Who is it you want?”
5 “Jesus of Nazareth,” they replied.
  “I am he,” Jesus said. (And Judas the traitor was standing there with them.) 6 When Jesus said, “I am he,” they drew back and fell to the ground.
7 Again he asked them, “Who is it you want?”
   “Jesus of Nazareth,” they said.
8 Jesus answered, “I told you that I am he. If you are looking for me, then let these men go.” 9 This happened so that the words he had spoken would be fulfilled: “I have not lost one of those you gave me.”
10 Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)
11 Jesus commanded Peter, “Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?”

Violence is never the right way.  Jesus knew the future, because it's all been written already by God.  We are but actors on a grand stage.
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:31:07 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 03, 2012, 12:24:29 AM

I had posted this on the Back/Front thread but thought I'd put it here again.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nov. 18, 2003Mickey Mouse celebrates his 75th anniversary on Tuesday with plans afoot to ensure that the famous rodent retains his global fame.[/font]
He was born out of adversity - created by Disney on a train ride from New York to Los Angeles after financiers backing his cartoon studio had taken his creation Oswald the Lucky Rabbit[/color] from him.[/font]

This is a particularly interesting video on Oswald in 2007, starting at 5:59

We've had the white rabbit lots in this hoax as well.
I don't know if this rabbit connects to the giant rabbit in the Ark, MJ and Southpark pic.  Maybe I'm hoaxed out. :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 03, 2012, 04:12:34 AM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:15:54 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2012, 07:26:09 AM
Wow- what a very cool thread. I have been wondering about the Mickey connection as well.
Do you guys know about PeterPanPYT?  I didn't until recently- but anyway- some think he is either Michael (sigh...we have an army of Michaels by now, seems like)- or a close connection.  Anyway- he signed off twitter this week and closed his youtube account- and when he signed off he did so with a Mickey Mouse outline made of dollar signs. 

As for Lisa's son Ben... There were rumors before that Lisa had a DNA test run on Ben when she was pregnant (since there were rumor of Lisa and Michael being more than friends much sooner than publicly admitted...). Rumors, that's all. Also, Ben's middle name is Storm.  Lisa's new album will be titled Storm and Grace.  Which could mean a number of things (Grace is the obvious connection to Graceland, but also a state of Grace...the term also reminded me of 'Sturm and Drang'- as in rebellious phase, named after the German literary movement young Goethe and Schiller belonged to)- but since you mentioned "that" Ben- it made me think of it again. I leave it to all your amazing minds to see if any puzzle pieces fit.

There is a Ben in the Bible- he was Jospeph's youngest Brother.  (remember Joseph- sold by his brothers into slavery- made it rich in Egypt, then in the end forgave his brothers- the twelve original tribes of Israel)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

February 03, 2012, 07:48:11 AM
 :shock: x 1000!
You guys are really amazing! My heads spins every time I read this thread......Simm respect/ for this thread!
I love the connections....MJonmind...wow, is all I can say.  Your post about the Bible connections and the ear......... :shock:
Van Gogh held many odd jobs early in life.....one was an aspiring preacher... he knew the Bible well.  From his portrait we even see it was his right ear as well.  Perhaps that's a hoax! Van Gogh never had his ear cut off...it was all a Bible-based picture story.....OMGosh, I am in need of coffee! How many holes am I going to fall into today.......I think Mr. Front should chime in here.  His comment about Mickey still looms in my head  /pull hair/  :lol:
OK...java time....love you guys!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 03, 2012, 09:15:44 AM

everlastinglove_MJ
Art historians claim Van Gogh's ear 'cut off by Gauguin'
Van Gogh dropped hints in letters to his brother, Theo, once commenting : "Luckily Gauguin ... is not yet armed with machine guns and other dangerous war weapons."

That story sounds very plausible to me. And so they had a pact to keep their little secret. :lol:

This reminds me the soldier who gets his ear cut off by Peter's sword in Jesus' arrest, and Jesus heals him.

Luke 22:47-52

47 While he was still speaking a crowd came up, and the man who was called Judas, one of the Twelve, was leading them. He approached Jesus to kiss him, 48 but Jesus asked him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?” 49 When Jesus’ followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?” 50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.
 51 But Jesus answered, “No more of this!” And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.
 52 Then Jesus said to the chief priests, the officers of the temple guard, and the elders, who had come for him, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come with swords and clubs? 53 Every day I was with you in the temple courts, and you did not lay a hand on me. But this is your hour—when darkness reigns.”

John 18:

2 Now Judas, who betrayed him, knew the place, because Jesus had often met there with his disciples. 3 So Judas came to the garden, guiding a detachment of soldiers and some officials from the chief priests and the Pharisees. They were carrying torches, lanterns and weapons.
4 Jesus, knowing all that was going to happen to him, went out and asked them, “Who is it you want?”
5 “Jesus of Nazareth,” they replied.
  “I am he,” Jesus said. (And Judas the traitor was standing there with them.) 6 When Jesus said, “I am he,” they drew back and fell to the ground.
7 Again he asked them, “Who is it you want?”
   “Jesus of Nazareth,” they said.
8 Jesus answered, “I told you that I am he. If you are looking for me, then let these men go.” 9 This happened so that the words he had spoken would be fulfilled: “I have not lost one of those you gave me.”
10 Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)
11 Jesus commanded Peter, “Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?”

Violence is never the right way.  Jesus knew the future, because it's all been written already by God.  We are but actors on a grand stage.

And although Jesus knew what was going to happen to him, he is still thinking of others and protecting them, which is unconditional love vs violence. Thank you MJonmind for letting me see this wisdom.

Vincent van Gogh made his art accessible for everyone as nature is the universal gift of God. I found a true quote: "Van Gogh’s art remains an invaluable gift to us. His story nudges us to reconsider tapping the potential in our sense of seeing." in this great article about Van Gogh You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

:oops: Sorry, I realize that I'm going off topic now, I just love Vincent  ::P

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 03, 2012, 06:26:30 PM
MJonMind and others,  thanks for finding the bible references about the ear and about Ben or Benjamin in the bible.   Maybe it's all about those stories and not about the DNA molecules or the water molecule ?  I don't know. 
I was thinking about it because of all Sim's pictures of the atom, water molecule, hydrogen ladder, rainbows, etc.

Or maybe it's a combination of a lot of things, like a big puzzle to put together ?

So now I feel like looking at those bible stories and the artist Van Gogh.   

Thanks for all your help.   Love You All

P.S.- The other thing I can't figure out is "What is the meaning of all the bubbles ?,  Items inside of bubbles, and also "Bubbles" the chimp ?  hmmmmm...........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 04, 2012, 09:09:21 AM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:16:47 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 04, 2012, 09:10:56 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHWyeg-vR8&feature=player_embedded [/youtube]

HI Mickey      bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 04, 2012, 09:10:56 AM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:17:54 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 04, 2012, 09:28:33 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHWyeg-vR8&feature=player_embedded [/youtube]

HI Mickey      bearhug

lmao  :lol: :lol:

Thanks for this video!! it was uploaded on YT on Feb 3, 2012 ! it's really recent? when did this happen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions