ChanceTopic starter

Considering the number of death hoaxes that float across the Internet and Twitter, it is no wonder that a rumor has started about a Brittany Murphy death hoax. It is quite shocking to see a young, 32-year-old woman die of cardiac arrest, and rare, in fact, so a hoax would not be unheard of, but unfortunately for fans, Brittany Murphy is indeed dead.

These sorts of fake stories, such as Miley Cyrus dying (which is quite popular) or Britney Spears dying (another popular one) are quite common on Twitter or the Internet. In terms of a Brittany Murphy death hoax, it doesn't pan out.

There have been multiple reports of Brittany Murphy's death via major media outlets. There has also been a report from the LA coroner saying that the death appears to be "natural," at least for now. That came via a press conference, so a Brittany Murphy death hoax isn't possible.

In other words ... It is possible for Michaels to be a hoax?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

of course possible ..  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

ChanceTopic starter

in case someone wants the link and I can't find it later...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

interesting that there has'nt been a article or media outlet talking about us-I mean I am sure there is one out there,but they really are'nt making a big deal about us digging around like we are. People know we are here and compare us to the Elvis hoaxers,almost like the whole thing was inevitable;I just have thought it innteresting that they have not even tried to combat us with anything concrete.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

ChanceTopic starter

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
interesting that there has'nt been a article or media outlet talking about us-I mean I am sure there is one out there,but they really are'nt making a big deal about us digging around like we are. People know we are here and compare us to the Elvis hoaxers,almost like the whole thing was inevitable;I just have thought it innteresting that they have not even tried to combat us with anything concrete.

good point ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was watching re-runs of the Joy Behar show today and Sandra Bernhard said she thinks he's alive :P She is a comedian though so she was probably joking. She said he called her up after.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Quote from: "Game Player"

I was watching re-runs of the Joy Behar show today and Sandra Bernhard said she thinks he's alive :P She is a comedian though so she was probably joking. She said he called her up after.

She wasn't being serious. :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What is interesting is that when you put "Brittany Murphy Death Hoax" in google, there appear several articles that state the death isn't a hoax because the Cedar Sinai Hospital confirmed she indeed died there. But as far as we know the UCLA medical center hasn't confirmed that MJ died there, so could we say that his death is a lie??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"
What is interesting is that when you put "Brittany Murphy Death Hoax" in google, there appear several articles that state the death isn't a hoax because the Cedar Sinai Hospital confirmed she indeed died there. But as far as we know the UCLA medical center hasn't confirmed that MJ died there, so could we say that his death is a lie??

Oh I agree.

Besides, why haven't the Jacksons told anything about the hoax? I mean, if  Michael was dead they would be heartbroken over the fact some people can't leave that subject alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Quote from: "Chance"
in case someone wants the link and I can't find it later...

How wierd that Perez Hilton predicted Brittany Murphey.   :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "Sangre"

Oh I agree.

Besides, why haven't the Jacksons told anything about the hoax? I mean, if  Michael was dead they would be heartbroken over the fact some people can't leave that subject alone.

i agree. if Michael has indeed passed, i think it is appropriate if the Jacksons said something like, "we want the fans to understand Michael has died. all these hoax theories really hurt us, especially while we are still grieving."

but that's just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think about this all the time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"

Oh I agree.

i agree. if Michael has indeed passed, i think it is appropriate if the Jacksons said something like, "we want the fans to understand Michael has died. all these hoax theories really hurt us, especially while we are still grieving."

but that's just my opinion.[/quote]
exactly. i feel the same. i will keep the faith until any of the family comes forward and confirms he is indeed dead and ask us to stop speculating on the hoax, just the way you said. and i hope they never will!  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

jill

That is very interesting indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

I've noticed from the very beginning that his family didn't say a word about the hoax rumours. When I came accross MJHD for the first time I thought that someone was going to ask people to stop it, 'cause it would be a disrespect to his family and to his memory. I was surprised that no one said anything. If someone says something now, I think it will be too late, now that the "hoax theory" has already spread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions