Latoya said on one of those talk shows that  he was being controlled and and that they could not get to him because the people around him would not allow anyone to see him... Where was the children when Joe was banging on his door on June 24????? Were they watching all of this drama or were they just a part of the show!!!!

She also said they tried to intervene but was blocked by them.
What does she mean by them and she said that Michael told her they were going to kill him.
THAT IS A BOLD STATEMENT TO MAKE!!!! SO WHY DID SHE NOT CALL THE POLICE OR SOMEONE WHEN SHE AND SOME OF THE FAMILY FELT HE WAS IN DANGER!!!
Has to be a hoax because this does not make any since at all!!!! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKTHYpdrBTU[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uA7ZEYp8tk[/youtube].....sorry if ive not done this right,dont know how to post one underneath the other, :oops:...but if you listen to Latoya at.....1.40...to...1.45,about him being thin and weak,then listen to Dermot at...1.00...to...1.22...so,so different dont you think....XXX PS,i know he calls him J***o,but Dermot is a nice fella,i think he ment it in a nice way.
Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:08:25 AM by xxmjxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Latoya interviews are ALL very confusing!!! /pull hair/
One minute she says he was here than he is gone like a magic trick  /overreacting/
Than she says on another video for us to watch the movie Illusionist & read between the lines  /scream/
And on this video posted by xxmjxx she says he was cold sick & a bone and she or the family could do nothing!!!! YOU CAN ALWAYS DO SOMETHING!!!!
Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:40:42 PM by Integrity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: Why did Michael Jackson go home that night?
February 01, 2012, 01:59:52 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One minute she says he was here than he is gone like a magic trick  /overreacting/
Than she says on another video for us to watch the movie Illusionist & read between the lines  /scream/
And on this video posted by xxmjxx she says he was cold sick & a bone and she or the family could do nothing!!!! YOU CAN ALWAYS DO SOMETHING!!!!

@Integrity - I saw Latoya live saying all of that, and a smidgen more. Latoya dropped such a bomb to people paying attention, giving hope that Michael's alive, that most people would overlook, since the way she phrased it made her sound crazy - she isn't!!
Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 02:05:06 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

crina

February 01, 2012, 06:51:12 AM
I'm personally not buying the whole "hospital setting" at Michael's residence. I thought I remember reading on the original hoax site, that there was another peson that was dying, & he traded spots with him. Everything that they found in Michael's bedroom, home, etc.... was for a man who had a ternimal illness. NOT MICHAEL JACKSON WHO WAS DANCING THE NIGHT BEFORE. The paramedics even made comments about that "frail old man'. Sorry not buying any of the this hype of it being Michael Jackson. It was someone that died, for sure, but someone who had a terminal illness. I've always thought it was a set up for the guy to die  "as Michael Jackson".

AGREE with you  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2012, 09:16:13 AM
Latoya said on one of those talk shows that  he was being controlled and and that they could not get to him because the people around him would not allow anyone to see him... Where was the children when Joe was banging on his door on June 24????? Were they watching all of this drama or were they just a part of the show!!!!

What does she mean by them and she said that Michael told her they were going to kill him.
THAT IS A BOLD STATEMENT TO MAKE!!!! SO WHY DID SHE NOT CALL THE POLICE OR SOMEONE WHEN SHE AND SOME OF THE FAMILY FELT HE WAS IN DANGER!!!
It is either a hoax or worse a cover up.I personally believe Michaels life was in danger.Great question,why didn't she or someone close to him call the police.Why was his family not able to see him or visit him?What the hell was going on in that house.If his life was in danger,why go home,why not stay at a family or friends home.Were they afraid for their on safety,and did not want to get involved.None of this makes sense.I know M.J. would never voluntarily take those damn drugs on his own.So it has to be part of the hoax,right.We need answers,dammit, lolol/.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

February 01, 2012, 09:25:11 AM
I agree,if my brother was in that kind of predicament and i feared for his life,i would do what ever needs to be done to get him out of that house.I mean come on now this is Micheal Jackson,they could have call the police,FBI,military,or shit even crips or bloods,to get him out of that house.I hope this was all part of his master plan,if so,then it makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

February 01, 2012, 09:55:58 AM

Integrity I agree with you 100 %,and if you think this doesen't make SENSE at all ,what do you say about this  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: :shock: :shock: ???? If this is not a bombshell then I don't know what it is lol   OMG! !!! Do you happen to know who is this man   >:( , Latoya's so friendly with ???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BOB7SNGOTA&feature=g-user-u&context=G2089cf4UCGXQYbcTJ33a_IUOAa38FEs8fq0t_OxVIACUxu4-B2Yk[/youtube]

After you watch this please tell me if you still understand something (for me everything,even the smallest things I was sure about the hoax, before,dropped exactly in the moment I saw Latoya hugging this disgusting man,that was a part from the destruction of Michael  :( ) from this hoax,cause the more we look,the fishy this story gets  >:( !!!
This has to be one of the biggest CONTRADICTION on this Hoax.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2012, 07:08:25 PM
Applehead,
This video proves there is something really wrong with Latoya:)
I do not understand why she is doing this?  /overreacting/   /overreacting/

VG is a very sick man!!!!!!! /pull hair/

I can not seem to connect the hoax with her doing an interview with someone like that who wrote a slanderous  :evil:   book about MJ!!!! /scream/

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT SO SAY!!!  errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2012, 09:34:58 PM
Toya Toya...

I dunno what to think of Toya, maybe years of abuse did something irreversible to her?
Maybe she "cared" so much she didn't really know who the man is and what
exactly he did to Michael's name?
Maybe she keeps enemies closer?
No idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

February 02, 2012, 03:12:59 AM
Just found this........You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login........ >:( >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2012, 04:32:46 PM
Just found this........You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login........ >:( >:(

Thank you very much Xxmjxx  :) !!!
Why do I have the feeling that it's more to this story ,and that this sick Gutierz was the one who placed the bug in Evan's head about Michael being a pedophile  OMG!  >:(   /scream/  !!!!! Back to do some research   :geek: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2012, 02:33:31 AM
I agree with you 100% ilovemjforever but we do not HAVE ANY ANSWERS!!!!!!

It is either a hoax or worse a cover up.I personally believe Michaels life was in danger.Great question,why didn't she or someone close to him call the police.

Why was his family not able to see him or visit him?

What the hell was going on in that house.

If his life was in danger,why go home,why not stay at a family or friends home.

Were they afraid for their on safety,and did not want to get involved.None of this makes sense.

I know M.J. would never voluntarily take those damn drugs on his own.

So it has to be part of the hoax, right. We need answers, dammit,
Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:36:16 AM by Integrity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 05, 2012, 02:59:55 AM
Game of Chess...children were there, sleeping. As for Latoya, think of it as information gathering on her part. This dude's guard is DEFINITELY down now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Its her

February 24, 2012, 05:39:19 PM

Well, we've been watching Latoya for years, and should have realized by now that she, on regular occasion, particularly after the Hoax began, takes turns ACTING like she is battier than cwap, and then highly aware of things most people are not, and very very savvy about the people in MJ's life. I thought she really WAS nutty, because she is DANG good at this! omigosh. A purrrrrfect hoax player!

The ONLY reason she would be found hugging an evil ruinous enemy in her brother's life, would be one of these: either she is ACTING nutty again, to drive some emotion in the Hoax, OR the bad guy really IS just a regular good guy or another actor in the hoax...let that settle in... afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ No one wants to believe that MJ masterminded this Thriller  >:(  crash/  THAT far back,  but it COULD be true. :o  fresse/ suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//

I do know that MJ's over the top insomnia could NOT have been as bad as we have been led to believe, or he would have been a babbling drooling basket case of a psycho---not the prolific and compelling Artiste that we know him to be.  bounce/

If you don't get any sleep, you become psychotic in a matter of weeks. We MUST have sleep. It is as necessary as water, to the nervous system and brain. Most of a nights' sleep is devoted to categorizing, filing and making sense of the things which were scanned by your senses since the LAST time you slept! Imagine the chaos if these zillions of bits of info are not filed for thousands of hours! The mind shuts down normal thought and reasoning before this can go too far, in just weeks.

Propofol (and many other drugs which appear to knock you out) does not and would not have allowed anyone good sleep. After a decade of truly, NO sleep, MJ wouldn't have been ABLE to plan to pull the wool over HIS OWN eyes albino/, let alone the whole world's. :D  He would have been too busy, playing with his toes in some rubber room, in a Seymour Butt gown.  :cry:

So...WHY did MJ go home that night? To kick off "Lights Out", the hoaxed death, of course. We don't know yet, if it was to give the bird to some special enemies, or what, for certain, yet. This is why we are all still WATCHIN' as we were told.  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions