emulikTopic starter

Michael Jackson's old school launches music lab with his name

January 23, 2012 |  7:32 am    18026The elementary school where Michael Jackson once roamed the halls could be the alma mater of the next king or queen of pop.

Gardner Street Elementary School in Hollywood, where Michael Jackson attended sixth grade, will kick off its Michael Jackson Music Education Lab with an open house Monday for students and parents.

The lab will feature a new curriculum and interactive music education program created to teach students how to read music, play piano and compose and arrange music.

The MusIQ program and its lab will incorporate personal computers and M-Audio MIDI keyboards into its curriculum. The lab was built with donations from parents and local community organizations and businesses.

/bravo/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Wow - it was donated by parents and local businesses. That is great news because it says (at least to me) that Michael's legacy is breaking free from the past when some tried to destroy his integrity.

This is really exciting - it means to me that the parents of the school support Michael's name being on the auditorium and are proud to extend it even further.

Blessings on your day :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

emulikTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow - it was donated by parents and local businesses. That is great news because it says (at least to me) that Michael's legacy is breaking free from the past when some tried to destroy his integrity.

This is really exciting - it means to me that the parents of the school support Michael's name being on the auditorium and are proud to extend it even further.

Blessings on your day :)
I think the same about the parents of the school..that is just perfect to hear/read such a news! Michaels name is beeing cleared from the past. I hope he is watching and enjoying that so much like we do!
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

curls

Very good news!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions