You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@LoveShyMichael & BTC , I like how you think ! ;)

And I, Sim, LOVE how you think  ;)

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Speaking of 'Anonymous'...Paris had this pic posted about an hour ago as her profile pic on twitter.  She's since changed it...but there are some tweets that still show up with the pic.

Interesting...

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
^^ Thanks for the info @BTC! so interesting!!
I wonder WHO really is nehind Anonymous!! smiley_spider

@LoveShyMichael & BTC , I like how you think ! ;)

And I, Sim, LOVE how you think  ;)

With L.O.V.E. always.
And I LOVE you!!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynned

Well, I was suspicious about the 'force' behind Anonymous....thanks Paris for giving me the confirmation I needed.

So, just yesterday, Wikileaks released 5 million pages of emails from the conservative intelligence 'think tank' Stratfor.  It has been suggested that 'Anonymous' was the hacker and provided Wikileaks with the documents.   ;D

Some have suggested that Michael may have been a part of a sting operation to expose corruption.  Could 'Anonymous' and 'Wikileaks' be providing the necessary cover story for the moment?

The emails also expose the revolving door that operates in private intelligence companies in the United States. Government and diplomatic sources from around the world give Stratfor advance knowledge of global politics and events in exchange for money. The Global Intelligence Files exposes how Stratfor has recruited a global network of informants who are paid via Swiss banks accounts and pre-paid credit cards. Stratfor has a mix of covert and overt informants, which includes government employees, embassy staff and journalists around the world.

The material shows how a private intelligence agency works, and how they target individuals for their corporate and government clients. For example, Stratfor monitored and analysed the online activities of Bhopal activists, including the "Yes Men", for the US chemical giant Dow Chemical. The activists seek redress for the 1984 Dow Chemical/Union Carbide gas disaster in Bhopal, India. The disaster led to thousands of deaths, injuries in more than half a million people, and lasting environmental damage.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Hackers steal, under false pretenses.

Jones & Icke simply want what's in your wallet. They're full out predators. They've taken Science fiction to an entirely whole new level.
See, they don't believe that people read books anymore - I have books, and I know they're bloody damn liars. BUT - PARANOIA SELLS!
I'm sure they both studied psychology, and know how to get under people's skin, and then twist the proverbial knife.

There's no elite; no Illuminati. But what there is: people who are smart with their money, and good at convincing others what to do.

I've studied all this crap since I've been a teenager, and it doesn't matter who, or what you believe.
The world will be here tomorrow. As a child in the late 60s, I did the NUKE drills, hiding under desks once a month. Waiting for the day
to come - the day that never came!

FEAR sells, and FEAR is stupid. I toss the FEAR pie away, along with it's Satanic overtones, Illuminati crust, and Elitist filling.

Pie is pie.

The NWO does exist. On another post you talked about the like the blood lines of the elites with not wanting them to populate unless they had strong blood lines. You are absoutely correct. This is part of the NEW WORLD ORDER. The richest of the rich, elite of the elitest, the scummy of the scummiest. This is the agenda to de-population the "stupid ones", so the world, I'm not just talking the USA, I'm talking the elite globaist that control other countries all working together to control the world, desroy humanity, dumb people down thru vaccines, sterilize all babies from the very beginning, to continue to pump them full of vaccines that are full on steriliing agent so by the time that child reaches age to have kids, they won't be able to.

If your not a globalist elitest, your scum to them. They are the physoctic scientists trying to rule & ruin the world for their own selfishness. History books have been re-wrote ( Michael even said this) the things they teach in schools now are nothing but lies, they will force you to believe what they have re-wrote, don't ask questions, just accept what ever they tell you.

Bill Gates--IS THE BIGGEST FUNDER FOR THE DE-POPULATION OF THE WORLD WITH HIS VACCINE AGENDA!!
I have said in previous post.....on YOU TUBE.....Bill Gates can lower population by 15-20% by making vaccines mandatory. It's there.
I'm not going to post link for everything, if I heard something that gives me "the wow factor", I owe it to myself to check it out. If you choose not to then please don't tell me I'm just "blowing smoke up someones..." I'm giving you the resources to check it out, if you ignore it, then don't say it's not true.

Bill Gates ADMITS IT........that's not coming from me!

NWO is not for the GOOD, it never was intended for the GOOD!!

NWO is for the rich elite globalist, who want to control humanity on every level, want to get rid of the "dumb" ones, that they've intentionally dumbed down, want only bright rich Harvard IQ'S, the IQ of local police is just over 80-100, which use to be requirements of 125, which would also contriubute to the police brutality on cititizens, lower IQ'S, dumbed down police too, sick & sad. Elites are supressing all the natural resources, sure they get "clean vaccines", while others are being shot up with toxins. Elites are rich & feel they are untouchable. Elites have been around since 1900, not just the last 4 years. Elites DO NOT THINK like you or I, they are above any humanity. Elites are the SICKEST, SCUM MAGGOTS THAT WILL NOT STOP UNLESS WE AS PEOPLE SAY "NO" TO GIVING UP OUR FREEDOMS, QUIT BELIEVING THEIR LIES!!!

The terrorist are the ELITE GLOBALISTS!

@Tink...

I want to believe you sooooooo bad that the NWO doesn't exists......but I'm afraid it does. And by no means, was it ever intended for the GOOD, that's what George W. Bush said way back when, but of course he just lies, lies, lies, & sad as it is, most people believed he was trying to "keep us safe"....by our own government is our BIGGEST ENEMY! Those are the murderers!!
Please prove me wrong, I'd like to have my world back, free to share information, free of toxins in our foods & water, while the elites get their food & water brought to them free of the those toxins, because they "somehow deserve" better than US....bullshit!!!.......we all deserve to be treated like royality, not just the ones who can "PAY" THEIR WAY!!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My take on this is NWO excists and has been planned for decades and ongoing for decades.
Illuminati excists BUT is ONE name used for a group of people (HUMANS) from various backgrounds and religions and none religions.
Like a name for an organisation.

BUT there have been alot of science fiction ascosiated to this name (Illuminati) that they are aliens, eat humans, have extrodinary powers, are in contact with demons, are demons etc
This only for the main purpose to create FEAR in people AND to create so that when people say they believe in the illuminati or they know they excist people will think they are crazy.

When you can see through the deception and manipulations everything becomes clear.

Zionists = Israel = The ones who want to take the control over the world, when Israel (and God forbid it will ever happen) take over as the control/elite country of the world and according to some religious books the fake Messiah will take over for a while in Jerusalem that is when the New World Order aka ONE world Order will take place and will be in place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

FYI - my bf has a horrid flu, and I've been healthy as can be. I've even teased him, when he walked out, paranoid about the shot from
the doctor's office last month. Now, he's been paying for it, for days!! I've been running errands, just felt sleepy for a day.

Making fun of people who don't believe like you do, is what bullies do. When everyone can sit down, present actual evidence? Then I'll listen.
But as far as I'm concerned - there's an awful lot of  respect/ that needs to be shown.

If your boyfriend got sick, it's because his immune system failed him. That same exact reason why people get cancer. Pumping your body full of toxins is NOT THE ANSWER!
Your boyfriend did the best thing, kudos to him....he wasn't poisoned with toxic wastes.

Tink if you continue to get your "toxic jabs" & you think they are doing you good, I sure hope later in your health life, you don't have some "unexplainable" pain, or get cancer, & then wonder what could've contriubuted to it. Just because some vaccines you don't see immediate damage does't mean it didn't damge.

That's why there is a vaccine damage payout...because they know it causes damage.
Try telling other people's family that have been damaged by vaccines or even death. Let THEM tell you their story of how their life has been affected. Maybe then you'd think differently.

I'm not a bully. I don't bully because you don't agree with me. I'm asking people to check out my "opinions, facts, lies" what ever you'd to call them, but everyone owes to themselves to check out a "opinion, fact, lie" if it we're to come from me or Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This probably isn't the right thread for this...but I wasn't sure where to post it since the topic of 'legal' drugs has come up in several threads.  It's a docu that I'm about halfway through watching and IMO, it sheds light on the very deep and dark rabbit hole of the pharma industry.  It's an hour and a half...but who knows?, it may be the hour and a half that saves a life....or at least, opens your eyes to see that 'they' don't care about us.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDlH9sV0lHU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Hmmm....I wonder how many prison cells are currently holding 'criminals' on 'pot' charges alone. 

The hypocrisy is pathetic.

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Magic_Love_4U
David Icke and Alex Jones are not to be trusted.
 Do the research and digg deep.
Anyone who does not point the fingers squarely at Israel and Zionism is suspect.

Zionists = Israel = The ones who want to take the control over the world, when Israel (and God forbid it will ever happen) take over as the control/elite country of the world and according to some religious books the fake Messiah will take over for a while in Jerusalem that is when the New World Order aka ONE world Order will take place and will be in place.
Now you’re talking!

BeTheChange, I'm torn on that topic.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Paula-c, I agree with you, but this twitter pic from Paris makes me really go hmm...  If true Michael is wading deep into enemy territory, and couldn't go on long if not backed with supernatural protection and authority, similar to Moses.  Jermaine describes MJ as Moses, and TS' emphasis on the Exodus story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
My question is.... confused/..Why just the catalog of Mike ? bounce/ Mmmmmmmm.... ::P ;) ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

It's interesting to me that that the leader turned on his own operation and has been undercover for months. I also have the question....why just MJ songs from Sony?

LulzSec 'Leader' Turns on Fellow Hacktivists: Feds
ABC NewsBy RICHARD ESPOSITO, AARON KATERSKY and PIERRE THOMAS | ABC News – 9 hrs ago

LulzSec 'Leader' Turns on Fellow Hacktivists: Feds (ABC News)Enlarge Photo

LulzSec 'Leader' Turns on Fellow Hacktivists: Feds (ABC News)

Six members of the suspected computer hacking groups affiliated with Anonymous were charged -- including the suspected ring leader, who directed the entire operation from a Manhattan apartment complex -- after it was revealed one of the group's most high profile members has been working with federal authorities for months.

Hector Monsegur, a 28-year-old American believed to use the name "Sabu" on the internet, was arrested by federal agents last year and has been cooperating with law enforcement ever since, officials said. He pleaded guilty last August, a plea unsealed in federal court in Lower Manhattan today.

At least at least four of the five other members of the group were arrested recently based on information provided by Monsegur -- one in Chicago and three overseas, officials said. Each were charged with conspiracy and at least two will appear in federal court in Lower Manhattan later today.

Federal officials said they expect the arrests to seriously damage LulzSec, an underground group also known as Lulz Security, which is also an offset of the hacking group Anonymous.

Law enforcement sources told ABC News that the six people charged are allegedly among the most sophisticated hackers in the world. The FBI said motives for attacks varied -- for example an attack on credit card companies was based on the refusal by the firms to process contributions to the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks, and another attack was simply a way of mocking internet security. The investigation began with a tip last June, officials said.

The group and Anonymous have taken credit for carrying out a number of high-profile hacking actions against companies and institutions including the CIA's website, Britain's Serious Organized Crime Agency, Japan's Sony Corp and Mexican government websites.

Last month, Anonymous published a recording of a confidential call between FBI agents and London detectives in which the law-enforcement agents discuss action they are taking against hacking.

READ: Anonymous Listens in on FBI-Scotland Yard Hacking Call

Anonymous also claimed to be behind the electronic theft of thousands of internal documents from the private intelligence analysis firm Stratfor. In charging documents released today, federal officials said that the charged co-conspirators had stolen credit card information from Stratfor employees and clients and made some $700,000 in unauthorized charges.

Earlier this week, a Twitter account connected to Sabu continued to rant against federal agents, supposedly while he was working with them.

"The federal government is run by a bunch of f*****g cowards. Don't give in to these people. Fight back. Stay strong," a tweet from Monday reads.

While Anonymous and LulzSec by nature have no official hierarchy, the user known as Sabu was one of the most vocal and prominent members in online communities. Fox News first reported Monsegur's alleged involvement with the today's arrests.

ABC News' Jason Ryan, Mark Crudele and Lee Ferran contributed to this report.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

It's interesting to me that that the leader turned on his own operation and has been undercover for months. I also have the question....why just MJ songs from Sony?

LulzSec 'Leader' Turns on Fellow Hacktivists: Feds
ABC NewsBy RICHARD ESPOSITO, AARON KATERSKY and PIERRE THOMAS | ABC News – 9 hrs ago

LulzSec 'Leader' Turns on Fellow Hacktivists: Feds (ABC News)Enlarge Photo

LulzSec 'Leader' Turns on Fellow Hacktivists: Feds (ABC News)

Six members of the suspected computer hacking groups affiliated with Anonymous were charged -- including the suspected ring leader, who directed the entire operation from a Manhattan apartment complex -- after it was revealed one of the group's most high profile members has been working with federal authorities for months.

Hector Monsegur, a 28-year-old American believed to use the name "Sabu" on the internet, was arrested by federal agents last year and has been cooperating with law enforcement ever since, officials said. He pleaded guilty last August, a plea unsealed in federal court in Lower Manhattan today.

At least at least four of the five other members of the group were arrested recently based on information provided by Monsegur -- one in Chicago and three overseas, officials said. Each were charged with conspiracy and at least two will appear in federal court in Lower Manhattan later today.

Federal officials said they expect the arrests to seriously damage LulzSec, an underground group also known as Lulz Security, which is also an offset of the hacking group Anonymous.

Law enforcement sources told ABC News that the six people charged are allegedly among the most sophisticated hackers in the world. The FBI said motives for attacks varied -- for example an attack on credit card companies was based on the refusal by the firms to process contributions to the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks, and another attack was simply a way of mocking internet security. The investigation began with a tip last June, officials said.

The group and Anonymous have taken credit for carrying out a number of high-profile hacking actions against companies and institutions including the CIA's website, Britain's Serious Organized Crime Agency, Japan's Sony Corp and Mexican government websites.

Last month, Anonymous published a recording of a confidential call between FBI agents and London detectives in which the law-enforcement agents discuss action they are taking against hacking.

READ: Anonymous Listens in on FBI-Scotland Yard Hacking Call

Anonymous also claimed to be behind the electronic theft of thousands of internal documents from the private intelligence analysis firm Stratfor. In charging documents released today, federal officials said that the charged co-conspirators had stolen credit card information from Stratfor employees and clients and made some $700,000 in unauthorized charges.

Earlier this week, a Twitter account connected to Sabu continued to rant against federal agents, supposedly while he was working with them.

"The federal government is run by a bunch of f*****g cowards. Don't give in to these people. Fight back. Stay strong," a tweet from Monday reads.

While Anonymous and LulzSec by nature have no official hierarchy, the user known as Sabu was one of the most vocal and prominent members in online communities. Fox News first reported Monsegur's alleged involvement with the today's arrests.

ABC News' Jason Ryan, Mark Crudele and Lee Ferran contributed to this report.

It's not that odd that Sabu started to colaborate (if that's even true) since he was arrested last year and has many count.

Here is the official court file on Sabu: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What is hilarious is that FBI cares people to know that they have arrested a leader so their catch to look important  lolol/
The fact is the anonymous group has no leaders and the "members" are becoming more and more each day, and somehow I don't believe the authorities are in control of the situation.
Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 09:40:58 PM by veronicafall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

FYI - my bf has a horrid flu, and I've been healthy as can be. I've even teased him, when he walked out, paranoid about the shot from
the doctor's office last month. Now, he's been paying for it, for days!! I've been running errands, just felt sleepy for a day.

Making fun of people who don't believe like you do, is what bullies do. When everyone can sit down, present actual evidence? Then I'll listen.
But as far as I'm concerned - there's an awful lot of  respect/ that needs to be shown.

If your boyfriend got sick, it's because his immune system failed him. That same exact reason why people get cancer. Pumping your body full of toxins is NOT THE ANSWER!
Your boyfriend did the best thing, kudos to him....he wasn't poisoned with toxic wastes.

Tink if you continue to get your "toxic jabs" & you think they are doing you good, I sure hope later in your health life, you don't have some "unexplainable" pain, or get cancer, & then wonder what could've contriubuted to it. Just because some vaccines you don't see immediate damage does't mean it didn't damge.

That's why there is a vaccine damage payout...because they know it causes damage.
Try telling other people's family that have been damaged by vaccines or even death. Let THEM tell you their story of how their life has been affected. Maybe then you'd think differently.

I'm not a bully. I don't bully because you don't agree with me. I'm asking people to check out my "opinions, facts, lies" what ever you'd to call them, but everyone owes to themselves to check out a "opinion, fact, lie" if it we're to come from me or Michael Jackson.

Explain to me again, how I'm going to get "cancer," when I'm the only one in my family who came down with one of the TWO most deadly forms a woman can get, and beat it, 20 years ago? I just buried a family member from it, earlier this year... :-\

I may not be able to run Marathons, but I'm here intact, and I'm fine. Hiya!  bearhug

FYI - did you actually watch Bill Gates ENTIRE TED presentation of 27 minutes, or only the EDITED 4 minutes that's being handed around?
Also, there's a second talk, that's also important. I've watched BOTH, and here they are:

Here's where he talks about cutting childhood deaths IN HALF - and how he plans to cut them IN HALF again!!

If you watch the seminar, Bill Gates recognizes that the population is growing, heading to 9 billion. "If we do a really great job on vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that perhaps 10-15%." Chicken Little, the sky is falling! Bill Gates is trying to kill us with vacccines! Here's the dose of rationalism- there's no sinister plot here, vaccines actually do help lower the birth rate of the population.

Whoa, vaccines help lower the population growth rate? YES. It sounds counter intuitive, because science, the last couple of centuries, and the current population are all solid evidence that vaccines lower mortality rates.

How do lower mortality rates slow the growth of the population? Lower mortality rates correlate to lower birth rates because they eliminate many of the risk factors that drive birth rates higher. Vaccinnes contribute to health, well being, and longevity- loosening the pressure of early procreation. Couples are waiting longer to conceive children as our expected life span allows us to first fulfill our educaional and career oriented goals.

Now, if you contine watching, you will realize the P variable is rising; Bill isn't trying to lower the population down to zero. Nor is he trying to lower the services they require, in fact; he acknowledges that the services are a very good thing, "Getting rid of poverty means providing these services to nearly everyone on the planet and it's a great thing for this number to go up."

So, in our equation, CO2= P x S x E x C, the only variables we have left to touch on (remember, one of these will have to be nearly zero to "innovate" our CO2 emissions down to zero), is the energy required for necessary services and the CO2 emissions from the energy required.

The whole purpose of Bill's seminar at TED is to address our current energy crisis, which you would know had you watched the actual seminar. This one has been debunked.

Now does it make sense?  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Tink...
You have your opinions & I will keep mine on Bill Gates. I'm aware of his agenda. If you feel otherwise he's a "good guy", so be it. Bill is a elite socialist with an agenda.  This guy in my opinion warrants no further discussion, his true colors of what he really stands for is known, some people just refuse to see it for what it is. BTW..........Ted Turner is also another elite socialist with an agenda, trust me, it doesn't include dumb down people, we're not in 'HIS CLASS OF ELITE".... US hard working class people are nothing but SCUM to their in-bread, social elite status....it's sickening!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Also Tink............

Bill Gates............do some digging...........he's PURE EVIL!!! Don't be blinded by his kind gerous hand to help poverty. He can't stand US!!!!  We are not in this CLASS PERIOD!!!
He's the funder behind all this medical evil. He's not for world peace, he's the enemy. Evil like the devil, evil.

If you survived cancer, that's great! Your a chemo survivor!  I have 2 sisters that ARE CHEMO SURVIVORS TOO!!! OF BREAST CANCER!! Their not "cancer survivors" , their "chemo-radiaton survivors".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal