Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
David Icke and Alex Jones are not to be trusted.
Do the research and digg deep.

Evil uses truth with small lies and the small lies twist everything. Just as with Oprah, when will people learn :(

But I went through that road a while back so everyone have their time and road to travel :)

I like Ron Paul but I do not trust in the system.
People should stop voting. Whoever comes next as president will become worse then those before him.
Just wait and see...

Always keep this in mind:
- Those who creates the problem are also those who offer a solution and are also those who solve the problem -
They give what the people wants which is actually what they themselves want.
You want to get rid of the banking system, so u might get but in return there might be one world currency and currency only excisting in digital form. = NWO...

Those in control will always be in control for as long as we play their game.

The road to Hell is paved with Good Intentions. That's how I spot evil.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Anyone who is associated with Alex Jones, is there for the truth for freedoms & humanity. The elites are running scared because they know Alex is waking them up. Anything that Alex has ever said about what's coming ahead, how NWO is destroying our country, has been true. I look no where else for the truth. I've looked at videos of people trying to demonize him.  All I see is Alex ranting & raving, & they are taking bits & pieces of his rants & raves, & because Alex always refers to the scum bags as he's them, he imitates them. If people think he's actually "them", the ones destroying the country, you should really look at the videos of the whole broadcast. Not just people takinig tibits of one & cuttting & pasting them together.

I've see videos I know I watched Alex Live on that broadcast.
Someone that thinks he's the "bad one", put together a video of Alex ranting & raving, since he gets so pissed at why people can't see the corruption. And what I see is a bunch of Alex making comments about NWO, all smashed together.

I think, wait.....that doesn't even go with that . That was another broadcast of Alex....
Then I say......ok......I see what they doing.......make it looks like Alex is a liar.

I know the truth, & learning more everyday.....
Just hope others will wake up.

It's funny how I see some people, believe that NWO exists in their posts, but then say "don't trust alex or dave icke" when they are some of many exposing the NWO....kind of baffles me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@magic loves 4u

I little baffled by your response.

you say don't trust alex jones or dave icke.

you say the next president will be worse than the one we got.

you say the NWO, all exactly what alex jones & dave icke have been exposing. Your words are almost exact to what Alex says daily on his broadcast.

But not to trust Alex or Dave? But believe what you believe on the NWO? where did you get your information on the NWO agenda?

Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Mike Adams, Dave Icke, Gerald Celente, among more.....all exposing exactly what you wrote, but you say you don't trust them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

Breaking news today:

The European Court protects providers and users from control and strengthens liberty in the internet.

EU court: Web sites need not check for IP breaches
Feb. 16, 2012, 8:40 a.m. EST AP   
BRUSSELS (AP) — A European Union court ruled Thursday that social networking sites cannot be compelled to install general filters to prevent the illegal trading of music and other copyrighted material.
The decision is a victory for operators of social networking sites in the EU, but a setback for those who seek to protect copyrighted material from being distributed without payment or permission.
It also comes as protests are growing in Europe against ACTA, the proposed international Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, which is meant to protect intellectual property rights.
In Thursday's decision, the EU Court of Justice, which is based in Luxembourg, ruled that requiring general filters that would cover all the site's users would not sufficiently protect personal data or the freedom to receive and impart information.
SABAM, a Belgian company that represents authors, composers and music publishers, filed the lawsuit leading to Thursday's ruling. In it, the company objected to the practices of Netlog NV, a social networking site, saying users' profiles allowed protected works to be shared illegally.
Michael Gardner, head of the intellectual property practice at London law firm Wedlake Bell, called the ruling a further blow to copyright owners because it appears to rule out forcing operators of social network sites and Internet service providers — at their own expense — to impose blanket monitoring and filtering aimed at stopping infringements.
In November, SABAM lost a separate case in which it sought to require Internet service providers to install filters that would prevent the illegal downloading of files.
Gardner said the ruling would not stop copyright owners from seeking more limited injunctions against social networking sites or Internet service providers, but he said the injunctions would have to be more "proportionate" in scope and effect.
"Under EU law, there has to be a balance between the interests of copyright owners and the rights of privacy and freedom of expression," he said. "So far, the courts seem to have rejected the draconian solutions urged on them by the rights owners."
Mark Owen, head of the intellectual property practice at London law firm Harbottle & Lewis, said the new ruling shows how difficult it can be to protect intellectual property.
"As clouds continue to gather around Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement and other attempts to control online use of copyright works, today's ruling from the European Court provides a useful illustration of the practical challenges enforcement poses," Owen said.
____
Satter reported from London. Follow Don Melvin at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is the European Court's decision (official document):
Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 09:34:13 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

I do not know what to do with ANONYMOUS :?:

Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 06:52:04 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Hackers steal, under false pretenses.

Jones & Icke simply want what's in your wallet. They're full out predators. They've taken Science fiction to an entirely whole new level.
See, they don't believe that people read books anymore - I have books, and I know they're bloody damn liars. BUT - PARANOIA SELLS!
I'm sure they both studied psychology, and know how to get under people's skin, and then twist the proverbial knife.

There's no elite; no Illuminati. But what there is: people who are smart with their money, and good at convincing others what to do.

I've studied all this crap since I've been a teenager, and it doesn't matter who, or what you believe.
The world will be here tomorrow. As a child in the late 60s, I did the NUKE drills, hiding under desks once a month. Waiting for the day
to come - the day that never came!

FEAR sells, and FEAR is stupid. I toss the FEAR pie away, along with it's Satanic overtones, Illuminati crust, and Elitist filling.

Pie is pie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I like how our government lies to us everyday, they steal our money, kill our military, brain damage our children, going to abolish the constution, take away Bill of Rights, & hey it's ok....well it's NOT OK WITH ME.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@LoveShyMichael - If you feel so strongly something's messed up with the government, DO something! Write to your congress representatives, be relentless!
VOTE! Be passionate, go to meetings on your local level. BE HEARD, don't be shut down! Just don't present NWO stuff, or you'll get laughed at.

No one wants the Constitution abolished - trust me on that one. Controlling terrorism is what's wanted, and finding ways to prevent it, is key.
Thus far - there's no scientific proof that they've brain-damaged any children. But if you want to go down that rabbit-hole, then don't stop/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Tink

I do what I can in my area. But word of mouth is the also the key. This site is great for spreading the "truth & lies". This isn't just about Michael Jackson being the guy who made the difference. He also had help on his issues too.

All we all know even on this site, is that Michael Jackson hoaxed his death, other people could care less about Michael Jackson, as far as they are concerned the mainstream media pronounced him dead. End of story. Accept what your told. Move On.

We all know something wasn't making sense in Michael's death & with all that's been exposed on other levels.

If this site has helped anyone comes to terms with what ever issues have been posted, then this site is successful.

I do what I can to inform people of the truth & forget the lies you've been told. Even though it's seems like the most far fetchd truth, it is what it is...........truth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Tink

There is a "vaccine damage payout" fund already established that the government established. It's reality. If they really told you that vaccine damage, they would lose the grip to create pandemics. I have a grandson who has been clearly damaged by them. If people choose to keep getting them, it's their choice. I choose not to believe the lies anymore. But history shows the destruction.

As for being laughed at for the NWO.

These are what I say to those people........

You laugh at me because you say I'm different...........

I laugh as you because your all the same.............

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i have my viewpoints on NWO. those who know me know my view...
i just want to say no one here should say what is and what is not true, as no one definiteively knows all.

to say something does or doesnt exist is not an educated statement, because there is much that the gov hides from us.

whether that be illuminati /NWO or simply the illusion of illuminati / NWO to create fear and keep control, we dont know.

hypothosies, hypertheticals, possible scanarios, ideas, etc are one thing. but to say without doubt that something does
or doesnt exist, is foolish, regardless of which side you believe...

as we are all in the dark, regardless of what version we believe or do not believe. therefore just as educated (or non educated
about the truth) as a believer who believes the opposite of us, re: illuminati and NWO

WE ARE ALL IN DARKNESS!!!!

In conclusion, praise Jah, and may god bring a speedy end to this corrupt system!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Tink

Riddle me this: What if your friends are in wealthy family lines, and others are scientists working hard to help the world -
but all of them get bashed by those who feel powerless over their own lives!? These are good people, who all work hard.

See, when the shoes on the other foot, things look different.

FYI - my bf has a horrid flu, and I've been healthy as can be. I've even teased him, when he walked out, paranoid about the shot from
the doctor's office last month. Now, he's been paying for it, for days!! I've been running errands, just felt sleepy for a day.

Everything needs to be put into perspective. As far as I can see? The "Illuminati" is all self-referential online, only going back 4 years.
All the reference material, refers to itself! Offline, in books going back for a few centuries, they just don't exist, except in the 1970s as a trilogy called Illuminatus,
or as a card game by Steve Jackson games called Illuminati.

NWO was seen as a GOOD thing, as the shape of things to come, after WW2! How countries would work together, instead of fighting! I see nothing wrong
with the concept, the way it was thought of.

But calling people "sheeple" just because they don't agree with you, or tossing artistic posters of Bill Gates with syringes is well, just SILLY.
Give me HARD evidence, and stop saying people are being paid off.

Stop saying Queen Elizabeth is a bloody damn Lizard, and so is the rest of her ilk, and I might listen. but when you toss everything into a blender,
it well - sounds impossible, which sounds improbable. In science class, we were taught that the easiest explanation was the most likely.

Making fun of people who don't believe like you do, is what bullies do. When everyone can sit down, present actual evidence? Then I'll listen.
But as far as I'm concerned - there's an awful lot of  respect/ that needs to be shown.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Everything needs to be put into perspective. As far as I can see? The "Illuminati" is all self-referential online, only going back 4 years.
All the reference material, refers to itself! Offline, in books going back for a few centuries, they just don't exist, except in the 1970s as a trilogy called Illuminatus,
or as a card game by Steve Jackson games called Illuminati.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions on the 'Illuminati' but to suggest that the only online material on them is 'self-referential' and 'only going back 4 years'...or that they don't exist in books offline, is highly inaccurate.  There is plenty of 'material' out there dating back a couple centuries (both on- and offline) that account for the historical beginnings of this particular group of people....founded by Adam Weishaupt in 1776 (who BTW first joined the Freemasons, which were already in existence).  A quick google search alone brings up plenty of references (again dating back over 2 centuries) from people who were not in the 'group'.  Wiki alone has a list of such material...most of which is in German (but I have seen translations, or anyone interested can use an online translator)....written in the latter part of the 1700's (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).  Of course, there is plenty of current writings on the 'Illuminati' and yes, IMO some of it is far-fetched...but not all. 

NWO was seen as a GOOD thing, as the shape of things to come, after WW2! How countries would work together, instead of fighting! I see nothing wrong
with the concept, the way it was thought of.

Whether or not the NWO is/was seen as a good thing, is a matter of opinion....but to say that it was seen as a GOOD thing, only accounts for half of the equation.  Of course, there are/were those who did see it as a good thing but also plenty who do/did not.  Also, the 'concept' of a NWO predates WW2 by a couple centuries.  Here's a blurb (also on the Wiki page above) about a gentleman named John Robison:

John Robison, a professor of natural philosophy at Edinburgh University in Scotland and a member of a Freemason Lodge there, said he had been asked to join the Illuminati. After consideration he concluded that the Illuminati were not for him. In 1798 he published a book called Proofs of a Conspiracy in which he wrote: "An association has been formed for the express purposes of rooting out all the religious establishments and overturning all existing governments ... the leaders would rule the World with uncontrollable power, while all the rest would be employed as tools of the ambition of their unknown superiors."

I have read Robison's book (here's a pdf of it for anyone interested You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)...and it's an interesting read.  It is HIS perspective, based on HIS experience(s)....therefore, I am not suggesting that everything in it is 'fact'...however, it is an example of 'material' that is not 'self-referential' and that has been around much longer than 4 years.  Based on my research, that one quote of his above....pretty much sums up IMO, the world as it is today...with only a handful controlling the world.  Whether one wants to call them the 'Illuminati' or TPTB or whatever...is besides the point.  'They' do exist and their power, influence, and intentions are visible (and extensively documented) to anyone who follows the almighty dollar.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 09:16:28 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

i have my viewpoints on NWO. those who know me know my view...
i just want to say no one here should say what is and what is not true, as no one definiteively knows all.

to say something does or doesnt exist is not an educated statement, because there is much that the gov hides from us.

whether that be illuminati /NWO or simply the illusion of illuminati / NWO to create fear and keep control, we dont know.

hypothosies, hypertheticals, possible scanarios, ideas, etc are one thing. but to say without doubt that something does
or doesnt exist, is foolish, regardless of which side you believe...

as we are all in the dark, regardless of what version we believe or do not believe. therefore just as educated (or non educated
about the truth) as a believer who believes the opposite of us, re: illuminati and NWO

WE ARE ALL IN DARKNESS!!!!

In conclusion, praise Jah, and may god bring a speedy end to this corrupt system!

Well said  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@LoveShyMichael & BTC , I like how you think ! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions