Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
only one simple rule needed to fix it all , but most tend to think it applies to the other guy and not to them.
The Golden One[/font]

bearhug

It applies to all of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

If this is such big news, why isnt it all over the news and the newspapers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

I agree with ShyMichael - those Acts is about SEIZING THE ALTERNATE SOURCES of INFORMATION- aka part of the GLOBAL  INFO WAR. THAT control give them power over ppls minds and oppinions.

Now - ANONYMOUS Message in contrary is NOT Sony or artists target -  but example and warning that ANY NET SENSORSHIP CAN B ANONY-HACKED.

So- is GOP get the message?@@
Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 11:30:50 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Also to keep in mind is, like a chess move, what is the opponent's anticipated move. Anonymous may invite worse by their actions--more clamping down/tighter restrictions/upgrading systems to be more hacker proof/more public support for Soppa, etc.

About the arrests-- Anonymous hackers get 10 or more years depending on how many counts!
Is Rupert Murdock in jail for what he did?
And Murray only gets 4 years for alleged manslaughter.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Also to keep in mind is, like a chess move, what is the opponent's anticipated move. Anonymous may invite worse by their actions--more clamping down/tighter restrictions/upgrading systems to be more hacker proof/more public support for Soppa, etc.

About the arrests-- Anonymous hackers get 10 or more years depending on how many counts!
Is Rupert Murdock in jail for what he did?
And Murray only gets 4 years for alleged manslaughter.

They believe Murray's guilty of Murder Two; if I believed he was really dead, I'd say Murder Two also, give him 30 years.

Rupert Murdock has lost a paper, that's a money maker, remember that. He's lost FACE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
We that concerned about some music being pirated, than human lives geing lost by our governments shady deals. Why aren't any of the government officials in prison for engeneering 9-11? all the brain damaged children from vaccines?  military personal used as guinea pigs for vaccines? all human that have been used as trials? why why why aren't these scum bags in prison??? Our damn near whole medical profession is corrupt, killing people, in the name " of cancer" why are they all immuned from their charges?  Here someone ( not saying it's right) downloads some music, & "they want to be made example of", while the real criminals that are runnig this country in the ground get away with "murder" literally. SOPA is jus the "smoke & mirrors" of their real agenda.  SHUTTING DOWN THE INTERNET, & ALL FORMS OF ALTERNATE MEDIA. PERIOD!!!   

**** EVERYTIME THE GOVERNMENT SAYS THAT ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOUR SAFER, ONE OF YOUR FREEDOMS IS GOING TO BE TAKEN AWAY! ***

They put these "false flags" out there, like races fighting with races, wars with races, they put that FEAR in American's that the government will be the SAVIOR to help us out. Sure they'll help out by loss of our freedoms, for something they've already set up to be the rescuerer. So careful what you ask for, because I'm sure the government already has a plan, but it's not the plan you think..... SOPA for music piracy.....yea right........there's a bigger agenda for SOPA!!1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

We that concerned about some music being pirated, than human lives geing lost by our governments shady deals. Why aren't any of the government officials in prison for engeneering 9-11? all the brain damaged children from vaccines?  military personal used as guinea pigs for vaccines? all human that have been used as trials? why why why aren't these scum bags in prison??? Our damn near whole medical profession is corrupt, killing people, in the name " of cancer" why are they all immuned from their charges?  Here someone ( not saying it's right) downloads some music, & "they want to be made example of", while the real criminals that are runnig this country in the ground get away with "murder" literally. SOPA is jus the "smoke & mirrors" of their real agenda.  SHUTTING DOWN THE INTERNET, & ALL FORMS OF ALTERNATE MEDIA. PERIOD!!!   

**** EVERYTIME THE GOVERNMENT SAYS THAT ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOUR SAFER, ONE OF YOUR FREEDOMS IS GOING TO BE TAKEN AWAY! ***

They put these "false flags" out there, like races fighting with races, wars with races, they put that FEAR in American's that the government will be the SAVIOR to help us out. Sure they'll help out by loss of our freedoms, for something they've already set up to be the rescuerer. So careful what you ask for, because I'm sure the government already has a plan, but it's not the plan you think..... SOPA for music piracy.....yea right........there's a bigger agenda for SOPA!!1

@LoveShyMike  - You are simply voicing opinions over:
9/11
vaccines
military personal used as guinea pigs today
Killing people in the name of cancer

then you compare it all to:
downloading music illegally

SOPA isn't smoke & mirrors; Anonymous collective was stupid enough to fall for it, and make things worse, and prove regulations are needed.

False flags:
Races fighting with Races - still going on, albeit hidden
No one is a friggin' Savior
No ONE in govt. has a plan.

You're tossing up so many different things, it's fragmented, and disassociated that I can't even follow it, and I can use a recording studio mixer! /white flag/

No one can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt, that 9/11 was done by our government. So, I'm going to drop everything else.
You're setting up multiple arguments, including strawman arguments that just don't hold water.

I do like you, but I can't follow your logic here.  So please - stay on track on this thread, rather than trying to insert all of your agendas, because you just mess with everything, and get us all off the subjects track.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Tink....

It's not my agenda. It's their agenda for the NWO. If you don't connect the dots, American's will be enslaved to the government. THAT IS THE AGENDA. To abolish our freedoms.....PERIOD!! Dumb America down thru vaccines. Until my grandson was brain damaged by vaccines, I never connected any dots to the vaccines. The governments agenda is enslaved American's, keep false flags going to keep races fighting with each other, keep our military over fighting useless wars that bring in drugs, launder money thru our corrupt (federal reserve), keep using our military & children for guinea pigs for the vaccine & big pharma industry, bankrupt the middle class, dumb American's down so we're easier to comply, keeping dumping "fluouride" in our water,  TSA groping & strip searching at our airports, keeping the images of everyone in data bases so the TSA (hired sex offenders) can go back & look at naked images our of children, radiation literally frying in the insides of the human body, check points on highways to draw blood to keep your DNA in a data bank, it just goes on & on & on......

If it seemed like it was all slurred together it's because sooooo much is revielved everyday, & it's hard to keep up with how much the NWO is all connected to every aspect of what the government calls..."savior on safety"

Some people cannot be shaken with the true, because American's have been told LIES, LIES, LIES, --WHY WOULD THEY EVEN BOTHER TO TELL AMERICAN'S THE TRUTH OF THEIR AGENDA?

American's have believed all the lies, with no questions asked....
Sorry, if some people can't be reached with the truth, hopefully who's ever reading this won't be affected with a "cancer disease, vaccine damaged military & children, etc......if so, then maybe then you can ask yourself how you believed the LIES FOR SO LONG!! Connecting the dots is so much easier when someone you love has been affected.

If people stop & think ......why was this Michael Jackson death hoax site created????
Because the truth.........of his death..........is the not the truth...........so why so many topics.........because somewhere someone here thought & knew it was connected........& have been lied too.......revealing more lies......see Tink.........this site is no different than the NWO agenda........leaves more questions........than answers...........but connect the dots........sounds like SOPA......... what does that have to do with NWO........Michael Jackson.......government......freedoms..........????? 
Take off the blinders American's..........see it for what it is............not what we want it to be......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
SOPA.......has an agenda........if American's believe it's just pirated music, they will probably have a rude awakening when internet restrictions are like China. Sounds far fetched huh?  Not so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And they’ve only just begun. :evil:  This is far reaching, to extents unimaginable.  But no need to shout it to those who don’t believe it.  Action WILL speak louder than words.  SOPA is a monster.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@hesoutofmylife....

Absolutley....a SOPA MONSTER........but not everyone will wake up to what's the real agenda is. All we can do it put the clues out there. Some people just cannot be reached. I want my alternate media outlets. We as American's need them to know the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaidan

If I could give my full and honest opinion on this it would be too long to write, but I'll do it for the sake of the Internet anyway.

I think that SOPA/PIPA/ACTA are pathetic government organizations against the Internet, in all truth. I don't believe that they want to help working Musicians, Artists or even piracy... What I believe is that they'd like to pocket themselves a little money by destroying 75% of the Internet.
Making bogus laws such as not being able to draw Fanart or make parodies have already been set out globally by ACTA in a treaty, which Ireland and other EU countries have signed.

It's safe to say that even the Polish parliament aren't standing for it, it's pretty hilarious the tides that come between the Parliament and these bills.
If the EU signing this bill causes anonymous to go on a rampage, maybe they should've thought twice about agreeing to something that will not only destroy the Internet, but let's not forget about Education, Lives and even families.

Remember anyone who uploads copyright to the Internet (Despite there already being over millions of Websites with copyrighted works) will get a jail sentence, so, we're going to be filling up the jails soon.

Either that or Anonymous set fire to the ACTA/SOPA/PIPA Headquarters, lmao.

Also, remember that this website along with many others hold copyrighted content, so you better think twice when you decide to support these people.

Just thought this kinda went with everything I said about these stupid bills.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunset Driver
Midnight rider
Friday's brighter
Morning rider
You're a Saturday nighter

:?  Guess they’ve got to start somewhere, huh?

Twitter to delete posts if countries request it
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 3:17 PM EST, Sat January 28, 2012 |

Twitter announced Thursday it will start deleting users' tweets in countries that require it.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Twitter says the move will be on a case-by-case basis
It will still make the tweets visible to the rest of the world
Users will be notified if their tweets are deleted
One observer calls it censorship
(CNN) -- Online social networking site Twitter said Thursday it will begin deleting users' tweets in countries that require it -- but it will still keep those deleted tweets visible to the rest of the world.
The move is significant because, until now, the only way Twitter could comply with countries' limits was to remove the content globally.
Twitter said it will now delete tweets only "reactively" and on a case-by-case basis and will let the affected user know why the content is being withheld.
"We hold freedom of expression in high esteem and work hard not to remove Tweets," Twitter spokeswoman Jodi Olson wrote in an e-mail to CNN.
"And just to be clear, this is not a change in philosophy and there are still countries to which we will not go," she said.
 Twitter to delete posts if countries ask Michelle Obama launches Twitter account
As examples of countries where tweets may have to be restricted, Twitter mentioned Germany and France, which ban pro-Nazi content. Twitter will operate in those countries while censoring pro-Nazi tweets, for example.
But some countries are so restrictive with freedom of expression that Twitter can't exist there at all, the company said.
"One of our core values as a company is to defend and respect each user's voice," Twitter wrote in a blog entry Thursday. "We try to keep content up wherever and whenever we can, and we will be transparent with users when we can't. The Tweets must continue to flow."
But one observer said the move is blatant censorship.
"There's no way around that. But alas, Twitter is not above the law," according to Jillian York, the director for international freedom of expression at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, which defends free speech and privacy online.
York said she acknowledges that Twitter, like other companies hosting user-generated content, has at some point faced a government order or request to take down content.
"Twitter has two options in the event of a request: fail to comply, and risk being blocked by the government in question, or comply (read: censor). And if they have 'boots on the ground,' so to speak, in the country in question? No choice," she wrote.
The company is simply "doing its best in a tough situation," she said.
CNN's Augie Martin contributed to this report.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Kaidan

:?  Guess they’ve got to start somewhere, huh?

Twitter to delete posts if countries request it
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 3:17 PM EST, Sat January 28, 2012 |

Twitter announced Thursday it will start deleting users' tweets in countries that require it.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Twitter says the move will be on a case-by-case basis
It will still make the tweets visible to the rest of the world
Users will be notified if their tweets are deleted
One observer calls it censorship
(CNN) -- Online social networking site Twitter said Thursday it will begin deleting users' tweets in countries that require it -- but it will still keep those deleted tweets visible to the rest of the world.
The move is significant because, until now, the only way Twitter could comply with countries' limits was to remove the content globally.
Twitter said it will now delete tweets only "reactively" and on a case-by-case basis and will let the affected user know why the content is being withheld.
"We hold freedom of expression in high esteem and work hard not to remove Tweets," Twitter spokeswoman Jodi Olson wrote in an e-mail to CNN.
"And just to be clear, this is not a change in philosophy and there are still countries to which we will not go," she said.
 Twitter to delete posts if countries ask Michelle Obama launches Twitter account
As examples of countries where tweets may have to be restricted, Twitter mentioned Germany and France, which ban pro-Nazi content. Twitter will operate in those countries while censoring pro-Nazi tweets, for example.
But some countries are so restrictive with freedom of expression that Twitter can't exist there at all, the company said.
"One of our core values as a company is to defend and respect each user's voice," Twitter wrote in a blog entry Thursday. "We try to keep content up wherever and whenever we can, and we will be transparent with users when we can't. The Tweets must continue to flow."
But one observer said the move is blatant censorship.
"There's no way around that. But alas, Twitter is not above the law," according to Jillian York, the director for international freedom of expression at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, which defends free speech and privacy online.
York said she acknowledges that Twitter, like other companies hosting user-generated content, has at some point faced a government order or request to take down content.
"Twitter has two options in the event of a request: fail to comply, and risk being blocked by the government in question, or comply (read: censor). And if they have 'boots on the ground,' so to speak, in the country in question? No choice," she wrote.
The company is simply "doing its best in a tough situation," she said.
CNN's Augie Martin contributed to this report.

(Facepalm)
How much lower will they go? It's the Internet, I think they need to seriously get over themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunset Driver
Midnight rider
Friday's brighter
Morning rider
You're a Saturday nighter

Tink

@Tink....

It's not my agenda. It's their agenda for the NWO. If you don't connect the dots, American's will be enslaved to the government. THAT IS THE AGENDA. To abolish our freedoms.....PERIOD!! Dumb America down thru vaccines. Until my grandson was brain damaged by vaccines, I never connected any dots to the vaccines. The governments agenda is enslaved American's, keep false flags going to keep races fighting with each other, keep our military over fighting useless wars that bring in drugs, launder money thru our corrupt (federal reserve), keep using our military & children for guinea pigs for the vaccine & big pharma industry, bankrupt the middle class, dumb American's down so we're easier to comply, keeping dumping "fluouride" in our water,  TSA groping & strip searching at our airports, keeping the images of everyone in data bases so the TSA (hired sex offenders) can go back & look at naked images our of children, radiation literally frying in the insides of the human body, check points on highways to draw blood to keep your DNA in a data bank, it just goes on & on & on......

If it seemed like it was all slurred together it's because sooooo much is revielved everyday, & it's hard to keep up with how much the NWO is all connected to every aspect of what the government calls..."savior on safety"

Some people cannot be shaken with the true, because American's have been told LIES, LIES, LIES, --WHY WOULD THEY EVEN BOTHER TO TELL AMERICAN'S THE TRUTH OF THEIR AGENDA?

American's have believed all the lies, with no questions asked....
Sorry, if some people can't be reached with the truth, hopefully who's ever reading this won't be affected with a "cancer disease, vaccine damaged military & children, etc......if so, then maybe then you can ask yourself how you believed the LIES FOR SO LONG!! Connecting the dots is so much easier when someone you love has been affected.

If people stop & think ......why was this Michael Jackson death hoax site created????
Because the truth.........of his death..........is the not the truth...........so why so many topics.........because somewhere someone here thought & knew it was connected........& have been lied too.......revealing more lies......see Tink.........this site is no different than the NWO agenda........leaves more questions........than answers...........but connect the dots........sounds like SOPA......... what does that have to do with NWO........Michael Jackson.......government......freedoms..........????? 
Take off the blinders American's..........see it for what it is............not what we want it to be......

I wish I could believe you - but I can't. Autism is HEREDITARY. I have adopted siblings I raised, to prove it (their mom had it). Out of my entire HUGE family, no one else got it, and we ALL got our shots. Those who've gotten their shots? They don't suffer the way I do - the way I shall, with shingles, when I get old and grey. I'll need the shingle shot, because that's also incredibly painful, for my friends who had the measles (as did I), but many already have Shingles!

I've seen vaccines do wonders, and my flu shots have cut my infection time from 1 - 2 months, down to a sniffle. Just amazing! I missed last year, and was sick Thanksgiving through January.

I've only personally have felt good, experienced good, with shots. Any kids of mine will get them, as do my pets.

Believing TSA are hired sex offenders, that's unbelievable! They get finger printed out here, and get their records ran! Any prison records, and they're GONE before they have a chance to go live!

The internet is so FULL OF LIES, I see how Michael's able to pull off a major hoax. Just lay low, let people bullshit and lie!

Please don't believe everything you hear. There's no NWO waiting to take over America - that's Orson Wellian, left over from Science Fiction writers, paranoia bubbling up.

Fear drives bizarre things - until you let it go. Sometimes, you just need to look at the logic.

The Apollo Moon Landing WAS REAL, Myth Busters proved it, beyond the shadow of a doubt!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal