Adi

Re: Elvis Presley ~ the MAN & the ARTIST
August 14, 2012, 09:46:08 PM
Ohhh.......speaking of Elvis and also Elvis Week, it made me remember this post from TS_comments last year on August 17th....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As most of you know already: the MJ tribute planned for October 8 is exactly 17 years (1 + 7 = 8 ) after the Elvis tribute, which MJ & LMP attended (and this redirect is on 8-17).  And it’s not just Global Live pushing Katherine into this; remember that the family has been behind it (except Jermaine and Randy).  So if the location of the tribute is not a coincidence (Cardiff Wales & Cardiff Giant hoax), then the timing of it is also not a coincidence.

TS was not the first to bring up the Elvis connections and parallels, but TS did bring Elvis and MJ to the forefront in 2010 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login); however, the reaction from many was not supportive of bringing Elvis into the MJ hoax, and some even left this forum or the whole hoax over it.  As I have always said, though, the truth will all come out; and one year later, Jackson family members are supporting a tribute, which is very obviously intended to show the Elvis connection.

Likewise, TS was not the first to bring up the Illuminati and secret societies aspect of the MJ hoax, but TS did bring this to the forefront in 2009 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login); and just like the Elvis aspect, many have opposed TS because of the Illuminati aspect.  Nearly two years later, though, Jackson family members are starting to speak publicly about this as well.  As I have already documented in the July 7 thread, La Toya’s book goes into this aspect a little {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Furthermore, La Toya has just recently verified the Twitter for Paris {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; and Paris herself tweeted in June about the “secret society” aspect, encouraging us to “take time to seek” info about this for ourselves {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Those who post regularly on this forum already know most or all of what I’ve said here; but I am including it because there are those not on this forum who still watch the TIAI redirects, and even copy what I post to other forums, etc.  And it’s time for these important aspects of the hoax to be understood by all on this forum, other hoax forums, and YouTube, etc.

Getting back to the Elvis connections: the redirect for yesterday (August 16) was a statement by LMP at Graceland {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Most of the connections there were discovered, and commented upon in that thread; but let me review them here, and add a few points.

“ ‘I'll see you next August.’  What does that sound like? --> I'll see you in July!” {lilwendy}.

“ ‘Elvis Through His Daughter's Eyes’ … this made me think of Jermaine's book ‘You are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother's Eyes’.” {Sarahli}.

“Maybe LMP's ‘entire family’ will include her father.  Elvis fans deserve a BAM too!  They've certainly been waiting long enough.” {Andrea}.

“ ‘...which as you all know as the 35th anniversary will be special time’  To me this was interesting. Why is the 35 anniversary special?” {GINAFELICIA}.

The “entire family” if taken literally, would have to include Jesse/Elvis—since he is still alive.  Why is the 35th anniversary special?  Because he will then be 77 years old, the same number as the “death” year (8-16-77).  Also because it will be exactly ten years after the 25th anniversary, when Dr. Hinton said Elvis would be “coming out” at Graceland.  And because “3+5=8” {Yambo3003}; of course 8 is the key number in the Elvis numerology.

It will also be in the year 2012, which we all know by now is a major year in MJ’s hoax (“four years” from 2009, and 911 call at 12:21, FBI files, etc).  Of course even if there is an Elvis BAM: he would not be performing again, or even seen in public (other than maybe at Graceland next year).  Now I am not saying with any certainty that Elvis will BAM on 8-16-2012; but I am saying that if he ever does, that would be a very likely time.  Anyone who has read his book knows that Jesse himself would like the general public to know the truth {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; but he has pressure from family, and especially EPE.

Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions