Hoax Theories > Michael's Reasons to hoax his death

Where is MJ and what is he doing?

(1/8) > >>

YouRnotAlone7:
How is it possible for MJ to totally hide from the public for this long?  If he is working with people, surely ::someone:: would leak his whereabouts.  Because of that, do you think he is being protected by the FBI?  My thought is that he is waiting until after the AEG trial in Sept (I think it's in Sept) to actually be able to come out of hiding.  He said he had a 5-year plan.  Would love to hear your thoughts...both serious and light hearted.

SEHF:
Somewhere on Earth munchin' on some hawthorn berries plotting sweet revenge.

Tink:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow is it possible for MJ to totally hide from the public for this long?  If he is working with people, surely ::someone:: would leak his whereabouts.  Because of that, do you think he is being protected by the FBI?  My thought is that he is waiting until after the AEG trial in Sept (I think it's in Sept) to actually be able to come out of hiding.  He said he had a 5-year plan.  Would love to hear your thoughts...both serious and light hearted.

--- End quote ---

He's in plain sight! With his disguises now, who's going to recognize him, unless they don't believe he's dead?  rr/
Most likely working on 3d animation and directing, each which is normally a 4 year college. There are a top 20 in the USA.

Along with that, working constantly on new projects. I seriously doubt anyone would know who he is, see above reason why. rr/

GINAFELICIA:
This is one of the questions that bothered me very much. If he is alive, how is it possible he can hide so well for so long????? The disguise answer doesn't sound convincing to me. So many people know his body language etc.
I just hope he is OK :cry:.

rswilley2011:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis is one of the questions that bothered me very much. If he is alive, how is it possible he can hide so well for so long????? The disguise answer doesn't sound convincing to me. So many people know his body language etc.
I just hope he is OK :cry:.

--- End quote ---

Well, IMO, the disguise answer is a very likely answer. He did state that he had disguises that could fool his own mother, so why wouldn't the disguise fool his fans or even the world?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version