Andrea

Re: TIAI January 21
February 06, 2012, 08:30:33 AM
Souza, thank you for your post, I'd been waiting for it!  I'm glad we spoke on it beforehand because my basic understanding was there when I read your posts, which helped a lot.  I have also been reading many of the verses again that you quoted and it's true that all the signs point to the papacy being the antichrist.  Otherwise, it's all a bunch of coincidences and if there's one thing the hoax has taught us, there is no such thing as a coincidence. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 06, 2012, 10:37:59 AM
Very good post of Souza, there are many things that i agree, anyway, i'm going to read again and later i will comment on.

By the time you copied and pasted these words of Joseph Ratzinger, also known as Pope Benedict XVI, He said the following during his visit to what it was before the execution ground Nazi death-camp Auschwitz.

"In a place like this is one without words; in the fund can only be a dread silence - a silence which is a heartfelt cry to God: Why, Lord, remain silent? Why toleraste all this" "Where was God in those days? Why had kept silent? How could tolerate this excess destruction, this triumph of evil?"

If these questions have been raised by any other person who is not a Roman Catholic (more specifically, by the Supreme Leader of the Administration of the Roman Catholic Church) then they would have been reasonable. Appointments of Ratzinger of Psalm 44 also would have been reasonable if it had been used any other person, but not precisely that which he says he is the Pope of the roman catholics, which calls itself the Successor of Pedro, and it is presumed to be "Christ on earth".

How dare blaspheme against God before the whole world, using as a backdrop to the holocaust that allowed the Administrators of the Roman Church?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

melody

February 06, 2012, 10:42:44 AM
You explained that wonderfully Souza, thank you so much for doing so; I only studied the Book of Revelation once, sporadically, and you tied all those concepts into one neat little summary. I needed that refresher.

Something I also found interesting, the seal of God is spoken of all the way back in the Old Testament scriptures. The following passage in the Book of Deuteronomy uses the same language the Book of Revelation used to describe the mark of the beast (but of course to describe YHWH's mark instead); his seal, which are his commands, mark the "forehead" and the "hands". His commands are also compared to the lamb's blood that the Israelites spread over their doorframes so that death would "pass over" their homes and spare their lives.

Deuteronomy 6:4-9 (NIV)

4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.[a] 5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

Footnotes:
a. Deuteronomy 6:4 Or The LORD our God is one LORD; or The LORD is our God, the LORD is one; or The LORD is our God, the LORD alone

edit: just thought I should add a little context; Moses was telling the Israelites that they should follow the commandments in order to live a long life and enjoy their inheritance (the promised land they were about to enter). In comparison to the new covenant, believers are promised immortal life, the inheritance of adoption into YHWH's family and being able to live in the New Jersusalem (the new promised land).
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:26:35 AM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 06, 2012, 11:31:45 AM
I appreciate the digging and passion but would like to throw the following in.
Before we start a war on religious beliefs, I'd like to get the links to the sources and read myself.
What I have found so far does not give a 100% black or 100% white picture.

We also have to include into the picture that many English sources have not referred to the original Latin texts (due to language barriers) and that England was involved in wars of protestants vs. catholics for quite some time. Protestant beliefs (thus preferring anti-catholic points of view) dominate the English culture and history (and web sites).

The pope is not God. He is representative of God and successor of St. Peter. He's understood as such and has as a representative of God a pretty demanding job to fulfill.
IMHO he fails many times to execute it properly.
That's why the catholic church not only has tremendous issues to find young priests but also why catholic churches are constantly losing followers.
The pope is not the devil either - he's far too imperfect for either task.

We have stated that we cannot resolve the mysteries surrounding Michael's disappearance after years of research.
How do we dare find out about the mysteries surrounding the Ark - not to talk about the Old Testament - if everything we have at hand is interpretations, versions (King James version) and more or less correct or incorrect translations of incomplete man-made scripts.
(Remark: The Old Testament is full of stories about a God demanding blood to be shed to renew the contract. The New Testament is full of stories of a God who is forgiving, loving and caring for the lost sheep / fish. So are we living more like the Old Testament or are we living more like the New Testament? And wasn't the New Testament the answer to the Old Testament?
Btw., bloodshed has accompanied mankind since day one and is no invention of neither the pope nor the catholics nor the muslims nor the protestants nor the jews nor Syria or any other country or cultural group in the world.)

If you look deep down inside, each one of us might (have) become a murderer at a certain instant. It is all there, inside of us. Just like God is there, inside of us. It is upon each of us every day in the morning when we get up whether we dedicate this day to the bad side or to the good side in us.

I am not jumping on any separative opposition train.
On the contrary.
Unity and faith are the keys to liberation and not judgement of one over the other.

It is up to us whether we reinstall the Old Testament again and again or whether we finally agree to live according to the New Testament.

Blessings and much love.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them,
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 12:04:23 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 06, 2012, 02:06:28 PM
 /judge/

So much agree on that, Grace!

And thanks for all the work you did, Souza!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 06, 2012, 03:23:45 PM
I was thinking about the blood “theme” if I can call this like that and thought it would be a good idea to put all the blood “elements” together in the hopes that it might help understand something, something new, or something more lol.

1. We have the blood found on the Ark as described in The Sign’s post.

2. There was blood on a t-shirt found in Michael’s bedroom.

3. I remembered Adi made a connection between the autopsy picture and the Shroud of Turin and this can connect to the bloodied t-shirt as well.

I posted this on the TIAI thread but thought it should go here too:
To me it looks like there is an image of a face photoshopped along his chest and down his abdomen. Almost like the image on the Shroud of Turin…but not exactly the same face. Here are the two pics below to compare:

The Shroud of Turin parallel is interesting:

It is a linen cloth bearing the image of a man who appears to have suffered physical trauma in a manner consistent with crucifixion. It is kept in the royal chapel of the Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist in Turin, northern Italy. The image on the shroud is commonly associated with Jesus Christ, his crucifixion and burial. The origins of the shroud and its image are the subject of intense debate among scientists, theologians, historians and researchers.

There is a lot of debate as to whether the Shroud is authentic or if it is a fake….just like there is about this supposed autopsy picture of Michael!!!!!!!!

There is no way I am going to lose faith due to this picture. We know the ambo pic is fake, we know the death picture on the gurney is fake, we know so much about this entire thing is fake…so why wouldn’t this one be fake as well?
The media are gorging on this picture like the vultures they are.

4. Paris recently tweeted about fake blood for a movie and published a picture of the fake blood in a vial, I find this reference of fake blood intriguing:

Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson
*le fake blood for le movie

5. Wishingstar reminded of "Blood on the dancefloor". That's another good reference that we may need to dig deeper into.

--
That’s all the blood references I can think of as of now.

To finish I came across a little zombie reference…it’s Thriller 2 after all!  lolol/

"By an amazing coincidence, the stone is already moved. How did that happen? By another amazing coincidence, there is someone there who tells them: Jesus has risen and is already gone. The fact that he first needed the stone removed from the tomb’s entrance suggests that Jesus is a reanimated corpse, a zombie Jesus wandering the countryside seeking out his disciples (no wonder they are hiding).

It’s understandable that the other gospels changed all this. Matthew has an angel move the stone as the women are standing there, revealing that Jesus is already gone. He’s not a reanimated corpse because the resurrected Jesus has no physical body — he has a spiritual body which passed through the stone.”

Edited to add a number 5 ^^.
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:25:56 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

February 06, 2012, 03:54:28 PM
i love all your post :)
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:21:45 PM by ovelias
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 06, 2012, 05:14:03 PM

Sarahli, the autopsy chart indicates many punctures, and the famous autopsy pic shows the face of the Shroud of Turin on MJ's abdomen.  The autopsy pic is as fake as the Shroud of Turin, which was most likely of Jack de Molay in the 13th century  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  , but looks uncannily like Prince William  (Olympics London 2012? ;) ).  Then the fake Ark of the Covenent connected to the Pope, "vicar in place of Christ", is announced the same day as the fake death of Michael Jackson.  Also I've long seen parallels between MJ's Thriller and the Jesus story.  MJ' jacket is blood red, and he is the "living dead".  He'll "save" us from the terror on the screen, (anti-christ evil).

Totally random, my crazy thoughts, didn't Eliza (Presley) get her DNA samples from the envelope licked by supposedly Elvis? Sort of a document?  I'm not sure where I'm going with this.
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 05:28:14 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 06, 2012, 06:47:52 PM
I appreciate the digging and passion but would like to throw the following in.
Before we start a war on religious beliefs, I'd like to get the links to the sources and read myself.
What I have found so far does not give a 100% black or 100% white picture.

We also have to include into the picture that many English sources have not referred to the original Latin texts (due to language barriers) and that England was involved in wars of protestants vs. catholics for quite some time. Protestant beliefs (thus preferring anti-catholic points of view) dominate the English culture and history (and web sites).

The pope is not God. He is representative of God and successor of St. Peter. He's understood as such and has as a representative of God a pretty demanding job to fulfill.
IMHO he fails many times to execute it properly.
That's why the catholic church not only has tremendous issues to find young priests but also why catholic churches are constantly losing followers.
The pope is not the devil either - he's far too imperfect for either task.

We have stated that we cannot resolve the mysteries surrounding Michael's disappearance after years of research.
How do we dare find out about the mysteries surrounding the Ark - not to talk about the Old Testament - if everything we have at hand is interpretations, versions (King James version) and more or less correct or incorrect translations of incomplete man-made scripts.
(Remark: The Old Testament is full of stories about a God demanding blood to be shed to renew the contract. The New Testament is full of stories of a God who is forgiving, loving and caring for the lost sheep / fish. So are we living more like the Old Testament or are we living more like the New Testament? And wasn't the New Testament the answer to the Old Testament?
Btw., bloodshed has accompanied mankind since day one and is no invention of neither the pope nor the catholics nor the muslims nor the protestants nor the jews nor Syria or any other country or cultural group in the world.)

If you look deep down inside, each one of us might (have) become a murderer at a certain instant. It is all there, inside of us. Just like God is there, inside of us. It is upon each of us every day in the morning when we get up whether we dedicate this day to the bad side or to the good side in us.

I am not jumping on any separative opposition train.
On the contrary.
Unity and faith are the keys to liberation and not judgement of one over the other.

It is up to us whether we reinstall the Old Testament again and again or whether we finally agree to live according to the New Testament.

Blessings and much love.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them,
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 

I do not belong to any religious group, i was "educated" in a catholic school we were instilled fear of earthly powers and not earthly, when i reach maturity and begin to read the true story of America, the catholic church did not attend never more to the church.

The Vatican, which is the symbol of corruption, crime and lies in the world, since I also became, has created an empire of fear and fanaticism that has been very useful to carry out actions abhorrent as Christianization, as it is the case of the Crusades, the conquest of America and Africa, their bloody struggle against evil so-called heresy, their participation in wars and crimes throughout history.

The fortunes of the Vatican was accumulated mostly by the sack to victims of genocide, such as the Incas and all those countries of Latin America, where had wealth.
The Spain conquerors destroyed the Popol Vuh of the Aztecs, who have routinely jailed, tortured and killed in the name of the Christian God, stealing so huge fortunes in gold.

Thousands of victims killed in the name of God during the conquest of America, where the natives who survived them cancel their culture and their religion.

The Alliance of Church and Government is a real both powers of terror take the reins of the world, conduciendonos toward misery and self-destruction. Economic and political power pays favors provided by the Church. The first, to bless and to justify their impunity and the second by keeping people like sheep.

The Vatican is still using fraud, lying, and his inseparable hypocrisy, to continue in the deception to the population, all of this in order to protect their interests and to continue in power, hiding his malevolent face and dark intentions after the true message of Jesus. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 06, 2012, 07:00:20 PM
Wow!

@Grace, eloquent post.

Regarding the Bible, I watched on youtube videos from a Norwegian guy who was very motivated in letting people know the truth about the bible and which parts to believe or not, he made some "interesting" comparisons within his study. Looks to me that it has become trendy to study the Bible.

Re; shroud...some historians believe that the shroud its just a fake (as the Ark btw, so many every where...)It is the 1st picture ever made in the 16th century by no other than genius Leonardo Da Vinci, using chemicals on a blanket and exposing them to the sun light. He covered himself with that blanket at the result is the so called shroud.

@Sarahli, Happy b-day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

February 06, 2012, 07:07:00 PM
@Paula,

Yes, the Spanish conquistadors were brutal but so were the natives offering sacrifices to their gods, human sacrifices in the most cruel way.

The natives did not understand the killing of their society with no "sacrifice" to the "Spanish/catholic" God. For them religion and sacrifice was the normal thing to do and killing people aiming for conversion was the odd thing to them.

I do not believe in a God that is feed by the lives and blood of innocent creatures, animals or humans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 06, 2012, 07:36:00 PM
This 1st video is very informative especially if you're an American Citizen.
Please take the time to watch even if you're not American.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykMkJm-j_os&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
Uploaded by TheForerunner777 on Jan 21, 2012
While the whole world is FOCUSED on the possible passage of SOPA & PIPA.....
THIS IS THE MONSTER THEY ARE SNEAKING THROUGH THE BACK DOOR!!!
YOU MUST SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH EVERYONE A.S.A.P! We are HERE!!!

I know these next 2 videos have been posted on the forum before
however these videos also talk of what Souza posted. See below.
Please disregard how he talks about MJ. He is only talking truth.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVe3p0vCsxQ&feature=related[/youtube]
Uploaded by TheForerunner777 on Jul 8, 2009
WHAT MAJOR NEWS DID MICHAEL JACKSON'S FUNERAL COVER-UP?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z89v1gjs62c&feature=watch_response[/youtube]

Great post Souza. respect/
Souza:
The signs are there for everyone to see, the papacy did think they could change time (Saturday to Sunday) and law (Catholic Church has erased the term ‘seventh day’ from the commandments). On July 7, 2009 the pope “called for a radical rethinking of the global economy, criticizing a growing divide between rich and poor and urging the establishment of a “true world political authority” to oversee the economy and work for the ‘common good.’”
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Hi MJonmind-
I have posted the below link more than once in this thread.

This book goes into detail and history of the Sunday Law and the Papacy.

I even gave you the link when I made a comment to you.

Question to WhiteKnight:
MJonmind: Interesting! Do you have any sources? It would mean that the MOB that TS says is coming, would be a repeat of that older law, so the church can regain her old power.
Hmmm interesting indeed. That is exactly what I just said on page 19: the Sunday Law isn't new.
Thinking out loud here and saying to myself how the same message that is said by one person is ignored and from another person it is accepted.
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 07:53:06 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 06, 2012, 08:21:15 PM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykMkJm-j_os&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

I know these next 2 videos have been posted on the forum before
however these videos also talk of what Souza posted. See below.
Please disregard how he talks about MJ. He is only talking truth.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVe3p0vCsxQ&feature=related[/youtube]
WHAT MAJOR NEWS DID MICHAEL JACKSON'S FUNERAL COVER-UP?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z89v1gjs62c&feature=watch_response[/youtube]

Great post Souza. respect/
Souza:
The signs are there for everyone to see, the papacy did think they could change time (Saturday to Sunday) and law (Catholic Church has erased the term ‘seventh day’ from the commandments). On July 7, 2009 the pope “called for a radical rethinking of the global economy, criticizing a growing divide between rich and poor and urging the establishment of a “true world political authority” to oversee the economy and work for the ‘common good.’”
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Hi MJonmind-
I have posted the below link more than once in this thread.

This book goes into detail and history of the Sunday Law and the Papacy.

I even gave you the link when I made a comment to you.

Question to WhiteKnight:
MJonmind: Interesting! Do you have any sources? It would mean that the MOB that TS says is coming, would be a repeat of that older law, so the church can regain her old power.
Hmmm interesting indeed. That is exactly what I just said on page 19: the Sunday Law isn't new.
Thinking out loud here and saying to myself how the same message that is said by one person is ignored and from another person it is accepted.

If i remember all of that, they take advantage of that time to make this announcement, and the whole world was overwhelmed by the "death" by Michael and not paying attention to these things, Well, the people who understand what it involves new world order
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 06, 2012, 08:29:24 PM
@Paula,

Yes, the Spanish conquistadors were brutal but so were the natives offering sacrifices to their gods, human sacrifices in the most cruel way.

The natives did not understand the killing of their society with no "sacrifice" to the "Spanish/catholic" God. For them religion and sacrifice was the normal thing to do and killing people aiming for conversion was the odd thing to them.

I do not believe in a God that is feed by the lives and blood of innocent creatures, animals or humans.

The massacre of Jews and gypsies carried out by Nazi Germany of Hitler in Europe during the second world war is a typical example of genocide.  the annihilation of people and whole communities carried out in America by European settlers and their respective "evangelization" (spanish, portuguese, english, french) is also a genocide. In both examples have lost their lives, in a violent manner, millions of people
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

February 06, 2012, 09:20:38 PM

His videos are always excellent, thanks for posting this latest one as I hadn't seen it yet.  He posted it on January 21st as well, which is interesting.  It's incredible how he can see events as foretold in the Bible, much like Souza's posts, which are fresh in my mind.  I'm not an American but anything that happens there will directly affect me and my country as we share a HUGE border.  If I remember correctly, Canada's PM Harper signed something a couple years ago, on the down low, turning over control of the country to the American military, under marshall law.  I can't remember the details exactly but there do seem to be world leaders signing away the rights of their citizens, for the benefit of the few and their evil agenda. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions