melody

Re: TIAI January 21
February 01, 2012, 06:15:36 PM
A thought occurred to me as I read over The Sign's post: if the ark of the covenant was the "contract", and Yeshua's blood is the "signature", then wouldn't whatever the ark held at the time be the "terms and conditions" of the contract? Is this why TS brings up Ron Wyatt; Wyatt says he found the stone tablets inside of the ark, so the ark contained the stone tablets when it was "signed"; ergo, assuming Ron Wyatt is legit, all ten commandments are legally binding to Christians under the new contract/covenant. 

I don't think this changes any of what we have discussed so far considering that Yeshua, during his earthly life, taught people how to keep the spirit of the law over the letter.

The four angels lifted up the top of the Ark and said, "Reach in, take the Ten Commandments out.  When a world-wide law is passed forcing men to violate the Law of God, then they will be shown to mankind."  Mr. Wyatt handed the 10 C's to one of the angels who placed them on a shelf in the cave along with the video showing their removal.  The Ten Commandments are on two tablets of stone and have writing on both sides.  They are written in Proto-Aramaic.

[...]

When a law is passed forcing men to violate the law of God, independent genetic scientists will perform their own analysis of the blood of Christ and will reveal the test results to the world.  Everyone will have an opportunity to see the Ark on video, and some people will be able to see the Ten Commandments in person.  Everyone on earth will have an opportunity to accept Jesus as their Savior and ask forgiveness of their sins.  Shortly after this the Lord will return.  God is providing a simple yet effective show-and-tell demonstration to the world.  Some will be moved to follow God, but the majority will continue following self and will not repent.  The vast majority of the world have grown up in a false form of worship and need an opportunity to come into the truth and follow their Creator.  God will use the Ark and Christ's blood to finish spreading the Gospel to the world, then He will return.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 01, 2012, 07:28:17 PM
Jesus did not teach to keep the spirit of the law OVER the letter of the law, he merely explained that if you kept the spirit of the law, you would automatically not break the actual law. It was an advise to show how it would be easier to keep the law.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2012, 08:59:14 PM
We are redeemed from the Law as the Bible says:
Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us : for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangs on a tree:

And...Christ became OUR sin for US as a perfect Sacrifice after He fulfilled the Law Himself, as man himself was not able to:

For he has made him, who knew no sin, to be sin for us; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

I still want to (and will probably) write more regarding the MoB.

Sorry I haven't written the last few days.  I needed sleep really badly. 
Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 09:05:10 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2012, 09:03:14 PM
@ bindupbrokenhearted

+1 on all your posts as usual...
We should grab a coffee or something!!  beerchug

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks Jono!

I always like coffee!  :lol:  You know, when Mike returns, we can all enjoy not only coffee but also Bamcakes per Front's promise (hopefully not brown and moldly Bamcakes)!!! :lol: 

Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 09:07:12 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

February 02, 2012, 02:37:35 AM
Thanks Jono!

I always like coffee!  :lol:  You know, when Mike returns, we can all enjoy not only coffee but also Bamcakes per Front's promise (hopefully not brown and moldly Bamcakes)!!! :lol: 

Mmm... bamcake... I'm looking forward to it!.. You know, I wounder where this bamcake party is going to be at??

party/   michael-jackson/

Or is Mr. Front going to send each one of us our own bamcake? That's a looot of cake!!  :lol:
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 02:39:13 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

melody

February 02, 2012, 07:19:39 AM
Thanks for bringing up Galatians 3; I think I've got it now.

So, not only did he teach us how to better and more easily keep the commandments (Souza), but he also took away the "curse"—any penalties, or negative consequences—for missing that mark (bindupbrokenhearted). In keeping with "the contract" analogy then, the "curse" clause was removed, but the moral specifications remain the same. Oh, and then a stipulation to provide "coverage" for the Gentiles so they too can be included in the blessings promised to Abraham.

Galatians 3:26-29 (NIV)

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Plus the gift of the "invisible companion" (The Holy Spirit, The Spirit of Truth, The Comforter, et cetera).

John 14:16 (KJV)
 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 16:13-14 (NIV)
13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

Is there anything else I'm missing or is that pretty much what the New Covenant is about?

Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 07:26:41 AM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 02, 2012, 07:24:38 AM

More interesting INFO on this link:

;)

lmao  :lol: :lol: Have you ever tried to do a Youtube search by typing: "Michael Jackson white dove" ??

NO? / Yes?  :)

This is what I got:  :shock: :? smiley_spider :lol: :lol: WTF??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 02, 2012, 11:11:59 AM
I wonder if there is a possibility that the hoax  was designed to represent Yom Kippur rite
If  that is what is happening  then  I think we should not expect BAM untill 2015 because it is written in Daniel 2300 days will be needed for the sanctuary to be cleansed

Daniel 8:14
King James Version (KJV)
 14And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
Leviticus 16:17
King James Version (KJV)
 17And there shall be no man in the tabernacle of the congregation when he goeth in to make an atonement in the holy place, until he come out, and have made an atonement for himself, and for his household, and for all the congregation of Israel.
Revelation 15:8
King James Version (KJV)
 8And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 02, 2012, 01:53:50 PM

More interesting INFO on this link:

;)

lmao  :lol: :lol: Have you ever tried to do a Youtube search by typing: "Michael Jackson white dove" ??

NO? / Yes?  :)

This is what I got:  :shock: :? smiley_spider :lol: :lol: WTF??

Yes, i think we all remember the chapter of South Park of the ark and Michael,... acacia is a masonic symbol, TS insisting,. don't be fooled with the theme of the Ark of the Covenant, where we will take all of this? bangbang
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 02, 2012, 04:45:02 PM
Souza
Jesus did not teach to keep the spirit of the law OVER the letter of the law, he merely explained that if you kept the spirit of the law, you would automatically not break the actual law. It was an advise to show how it would be easier to keep the law.

I would agree, but the only thing is that Jesus’ words are addressed to and meant for Israelites, and Paul’s words are addressed to us, Gentiles.
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matt. 15:24 (KJV)

]Nefertari

If  that is what is happening  then  I think we should not expect BAM untill 2015 because it is written in Daniel 2300 days will be needed for the sanctuary to be cleansed
Are you taking into consideration that Daniel was writing while in captivity, after the first temple was destroyed in 586 BC?

About the Ark of the Covenant and MJ on Southpark.
Here’s the big bunny in Honey, I blew up the kid”. Watch at 7:38.
There’s apparently an 18 foot tall version. The bunny picture on the wall is more like the Southpark bunny.

Isn’t this similar to the bunny depicted on the Ark/MJ episode on Southpark?

Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:42:43 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

February 02, 2012, 04:52:29 PM
 I'm_convinced, you quoted the wrong post. Perhaps you should have quoted the one which was addressed to me and not bindupbrokenhearted. In that post you literally said: "If we refuse to worship on a Sunday, we will not recieve the mark of the beast." Therefore, my question was not at all "ignorant", far from it. Since you stated this law has nothing to do with what anyone believes, than my question to you was: Why do you care if you are receiving the mark by worshipping on a Sunday, if the whole point in the Bible of not wanting the MOB, has to do with being saved? If it didn't, than no one would care they are receiving the MOB, much less if they don't even believe in God or the devil. If the law had nothing to do with what each of us believe, than that would contradict the purpose of the law.

My question posed to you had nothing to do with who was on this site for 2 yrs. or not; but the topic at hand. I don't think you are understanding anything I have written at all, but that's okay. Whatever you believe in is perfectly fine with me, having a difference of opinion doesn't mean I have no respect for yours.

The issue with the basis of this law, is it cannot guarantee to anyone that you or I will even leave our house on a Sunday; let alone go to a place of worship. People can refuse Sunday sabbath, without "them" knowing. People cannot refuse a chip without "them" not being aware. So it's a flawed idea really, that's why the chip sounds more logical, IF the MOB was to merely be one literal thing.

And Do, the chip being in use currently on people could be very likely.

I also think people have turned this into semantics and an issue of keeping laws, when I didn't get that from TS' post at all. What I did get, is this is very much an issue of faith alone.
Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 03:54:45 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 02, 2012, 07:19:26 PM
This news i found by casualty  on the internet, the search in english and wasn't found.

Historic pre-agreement between Israel and the Vatican: the Church would give up sovereignty over the Cenacle, in Exchange would receive the Temple of access to the site

Progress in the talks between Israel and the Vatican on a historic agreement on economic and financial affairs. The understandings were reached at a meeting held last weekend between the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Israel, Danny Ayalon, and the vice chancellor of the Vatican.

After 18 years of tough negotiations, the parties reached a breakthrough of a historic agreement on economic and financial affairs. In addition, the Catholic Church agreed to renounce their demand to receive sovereignty over the upper room (the place where was carried out "The last supper") on Mount Zion.
As reported by the Jewish Agency for news (AJN) the Catholic Church agreed to renounce his demand for sovereignty over the upper room (the place where was carried out "The last supper") at Mount Zion in Jerusalem. In return, Israel agreed to consider give the Church access to the site and even consider a rental option.
It was also agreed that the Vatican will begin to pay a property tax reduced its assets in Israel. The sides reported that both officials had reached an agreement in advance which will begin to be implemented to finalize the negotiations of the agreement.

A symbolism that probably no one will want to admit, but that is true. And so the Zionists so demand. His greatest desire is to build your beloved Temple and prepare for the arrival of their Messiah rise up around the world as true descendants of God. The real instigators of all the evil that takes decades besieging Palestinians. And coincidentally his top supporters, are the large Israeli bankers and their descendants, those that thanks to their extortion to world Governments; They promote wars and sow confusion. They actually are evil personified, and with this step by the Catholic Church close them a little more to your goal, what as always happens at all, no vera that is nonsense. But it should be delving into the history and see where by far comes the nonsense, that the facts are those that are and nothing and nobody can change them. They did not hesitate to support movements as diverse as the nazis and the Communists, they did not hesitate to blackmail to England to get his goal (his beloved promised land) and now do not hesitate to make giving up to the Church of Rome to put at the top of the NWO... imagine that now begin already accustomed words always... conspiracy, fantasy! Crazy! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 02, 2012, 07:38:20 PM
TS
Finally: is this hoax a prank, or a Thriller II reality movie, or an ARG, or a sting operation, or a Vendetta, or an NWO/EOW warning, or a wake-up call to the gullible public (don't believe everything in the media), etc--which is it?  And the answer is: all of the above!  It is something that people have never seen before, at least not the combination of these things and on this scale.
My problem is how these all fit together.  How can The Sign #1 be taken so completely seriously when the other aspects/reasons are to be taken somewhat less seriously and artistically, and for an ARG and "escape" from reality?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

February 02, 2012, 07:51:27 PM
@Grace: Wow :shock: spiritual layers everywhere. I completely forgot about the AEG contract.

@Suzy7: What do you mean by "faith alone"? There seemed to be a heavy emphasis on physical evidence in The Sign's message.

edit: remembering TS' older posts, I would have to disagree that it has nothing to do with keeping commandments

Almost everyone knows that the Ark of the Covenant was designed to contain the Ten Commandments—which are based on the two main concepts of love for God, and love for mankind (see Matthew 22:36-40); it’s all for love.  If everyone in the world was following the Ten Commandments right now, then we wouldn’t need to heal the world—because the world would not be sick!!!

@MJonmind: I suppose the different roles do not necessarily have to overlap, just like an individual compartmentalizes different areas of their lives: they may have one life with one group of people, and then take on a completely different role when in a different setting, with a different set of people.

@paula-c: I found one in English

Israel, Vatican Reach Agreement on Sovereignty Issues
By:    Jewish Press Staff
Published: January 31st, 2012
The agreement was the culmination of almost two decades of negotiations between Israel and the Vatican.

In understandings reached last weekend between Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon and his counterpart from the Vatican, the Church renounced its demand for sovereignty over the location of the “Last Supper” on Mount Zion in Jerusalem. In addition, the Vatican agreed that it would start paying property tax on properties in Israel. In return, Israel agreed to consider giving the Vatican first priority in leasing opportunities and access to the site.

The agreement was the culmination of almost two decades of negotiations between Israel and the Vatican.

Suspect indeed.  suspicious//
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 08:18:05 PM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 02, 2012, 08:14:39 PM
For sure just keeping the Sabbath and the other 9 commandments doesn’t mean a person is “saved.”
There are other groups that keep the Sabbath and have nothing to do with Jesus, and are connected with evil.

Sabbateans(Sabbatians) is a complex general term that refers to a variety of followers of, disciples and believers in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(1626–1676), a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwho was proclaimed to be the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginin 1665 by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Vast numbers of Jews in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login accepted his claims, even after he became a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwith his You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginin 1666. Sabbatai Zevi's followers, both during his "Messiahship" and after his conversion to Islam, are known as Sabbateans.

Numerous sources have claimed that Adolph Hitler's real father was a Rothschild and this assertion is not off the wall. Hitler's mother was working as a maid on a Rothschild estate when her son was conceived either through an affair or rape. No less an authority as the History Channel, in a Jan./04 series on dictators, revealed that Hitler razed the Austrian town he was born in, "to destroy all hints of his Jewish father." Could Hitler have been a Sabbatean?

** In the 1940s, the Warburg connection to Hitler was exposed in a startling book by one of their own, Sidney Warburg. He wrote that he was sent to Hitler's court to fnance Hitler's rise with American funds funneled through the Warburg banking operation in Hamburg. For further confirmation, read Anthony Sutton's, Wall Street And Hitler. And who was Felix Warburg allied to but Chaim Weizmann?

** Sabbatean Labor Zionism concocted a dreadful tradeoff with the Nazis, which resulted in 50,000 indoctrinated German Jews escaping to Palestine from 1933 to 1939. The 3 million Jews of Poland were too religious to join the enterprise. And those who weren't religious largely supported the moral and proud scions of Zeev Jabotinsky, known at the time as the Revisionist Zionists.
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 08:20:29 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions