Suzy7

Re: TIAI January 21
January 31, 2012, 05:35:25 AM
 I do however, think other "laws" are far more concerning. For example, the RFID chip. There is actually much evidence that supports this could be implemented in the near future, and is actually the "Mark of the Beast Law." Late last year major news networks like CNN, reported on the chip being a reasonable solution to our current problems. They even showed what it looks like and how it's similar to what is being used on pets in order to keep track of them etc., and even soon, possibly children. These chips are currently being used for many other things.

The problem with the "sabbath" part of the MOB law, is how exactly would the government keep tabs on every individual, in every country and force them to worship? That is impossible, unless of course there was some type of chip that allowed them to do that. So perhaps it would be a combination of those things as others have said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2012, 10:00:45 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've been thinking about the well known 'hoax quotes' like 'the truth will prevail' and 'it's all going to come out.' What exactly is going to come out in to the open. Could it be the exposing of history for the subtle lies that have crept in to all we have taken as truth. Even in the areas of personal faiths?
The whole sabbath and sunday study has made me look into other areas and one that sticks out to me is the hebrew Yeshua vs the greek Jesus.
I think this is just the start of many such misconceptions being righted.
Prior to this hoax, I and probably many others had a preconcieived idea of what Michael was like. In truth, we saw one side of him. His public persona. A true side no doubt, but only a part of the whole. Planning this hoax is proof that there is way more to Michael than I ever thought about and knew. Could this be a parallel to the Yeshua/Jesus debate as well? And I just want to say thankyou to everyone for the privlege of being allowed to think aloud here.

It's the coming of the internet that has enabled the truth to come out, about MJ, about the Bible, about history and more.  Remember Daniel said that in the end times, that, "knowledge will increase."    On the other topic you brought up, there's more than one perspective on the name of 'Jesus' as well.  (Even the study on the name of 'God' is vast with more misconceptions.)  I don't think TS/The Sign are dealing with more than a few misconceptions at a time in their studies. Bring on the next study TS!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Here they call him Yahshuah, which is what I believe personally.

In one of my posts from TIAI 11 November I wrote and asked TS for a sign cause I thought that what is happenig with this hoax it's in fact a SUBSTITUTION or a PARALLEL for something bigger maybe  :idea: ???? !!!!!

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
applehead250609
December 17, 2011, 05:20:11 AM »

TS_comments
    Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
    « Reply #1844 on: December 13, 2011, 11:26:34 AM »
    Just a short note ...

Haven't been here on the forum much since 11-30; and I have not had time to read the threads.  I'm in the middle of an important project.  But I will be back next week sometime to catch up on the threads, and work on finishing level 7.

typing/

Today during my work I suddenly thought at you TS.I was just thinking about this hoax and what kind of project are you doing,cause I mean what could be more important than the level 7  :idea: !!!! I thought also at what is happening to us and that something is not right.The time is too long and the CONTRADICTION WAY TOO BIG  :?!!!!!
After I finished to watch Michael's daughter interview,suddenly the tears started to flow on my face.To see this wonderful and humble girl,standing right there,and talking the way she did,it was almost a shock for me.I know she is humble,I know she is normal but when I think at what was told to us by the media all this years,I still can't believe it.Don't get me wrong,cause I'm not talking about what you all think,no way.One thing is clear to me,that if Michael were here today,the situation would be totally different .Michael would be still "the freak" and his kids still the freak's kids, and nothing more.I usually look at comments done by people who wach the videos on youtube,and I was very happy to see that all the comments were SUPER Positive  :),they all like Paris.
During this 2.5 years of hoax,we learned alot about all kind of things:about Michael's family and friends,about his suppose enemies, about history,about politics,about math,about music business,about movies,abour religion ,about nature,about charities ,any many,many more.In the end I and maybe you all realised that in fact we don't know anything concrete.Michael "died" and we all wait for him to come back,aka to ressurect  :? .Some people believe he died and some believe he didn't,still the life goes on as if nothing happened.Each side believes that they are right.At this point I ask myself,what if it doesen't matter at all if he died or not???? I feel we are missing something here and to BELIEVE or NOT to BELIEVE is in fact about something else.That the hoax we are all experience is just a substitution for something BIGGER  :idea: .
I know that maybe what I just wrote above makes no sense but I had to wrote down what I felt,cause otherwise
my head would explode  :oops: !!!!
TS if you have time give me a sign,please  :mrgreen:  :)  !!!!!!

Now talking about the KNOWLEDGE that will/is increase/increasing.We have to keep in mind that KNOWLEDGE is not the same thing with WISDOM,isn't this right ???? We all can have Knowledge but if we have no Wisdon everything is in vain unfortunately :( .You can't have one whithout the other  :mrgreen:   8-) ,and it's like the male completing the female and Vice Versa .

Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:03:01 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2012, 12:36:17 PM
Quote from Melody
I think this is where the misconception lies: when people are born-again spiritually, they become a new creature (2 Corinthians 5:17), they're made righteous and holy by Yeshua (1 Corinthians 1:30, 2 Corinthians 5:21), they naturally love what is righteous now that they are, so they tend to gravitate towards the law because it is righteousness, not necessarily "to become" righteous because Yeshua has already made them righteous. To say it another way, Yeshua made them righteous and then they fell in love with the law, lol.

I was thinking about covenants in the bible; so, we've got:
Abraham as the leader and Melchizedek an immortal priest
Moses as the leader and Aaron as a mortal priest
Yeshua/Jesus as the leader and immortal priest.
Hebrews 3 says Yeshua replaces Moses; Hebrews 7 says Yeshua replaces Aaron (in the same order of Melchizedek).
It goes from faith covenant—law covenant—back to faith covenant. That's probably why it says that if you walk in the spirit, you are not under the law (Galatians 5:18). It would seem as if YHWH gave the Israelites (that had been in Egypt for 400 years) the torah at Mt. Sinai after their Exodus from Rameses (Numbers 33:3-4, Exodus 24) because as a whole they knew absolutely nothing and had to start off with baby steps, as a people they needed to be taught all over again how to walk in the spirit, then things got Pharisaical, Yeshua incarnates, matures, teaches the people the spirit of the law which is how things were with Abraham (I'm guessing because there's never an explicit indication that he kept the weekly "Sabbath" or was given a written form of a law, that I'm aware of at least). That must mean he walked in the Spirit, so he must have naturally been merciful with his workers, allowing them to rest; ergo, no need for Abraham to be given (nor be held subject to) a written law.
In that case, there really isn't a contradiction: the law is needed for those who are oblivious; once they become aware, they are expected to start walking in the spirit of those instructions. From spiritual milk to spiritual meat (heb 5:12), baby believers to mature believers (1 Peter 2:2, 1 Cor 3:1-2, Heb 6:1).
Thanks Melody. This has made many things clear to me
Quote from Melody
The weekly day of rest (like all of the other moedims/appointed times) help believers keep certain things in mind, namely YHWH's "plan" for humanity and what he intended/intends to do with the Messiah. 

And that is exactly what TS said : ” The great God of the Bible designed the temple and sanctuary services, to be filled with object lessons illustrating the important truths of God’s plan… Yom Kippur… This service is what God designed, to represent the EOW.”In fact God says about the Day of Atonement: “It shall be unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.” (Leviticus 23:32)
Now, could it be that marking with the blood  the final ark of safety -  in the Day of Atonement (as were marked the houses of the people of Israel to be saved from the last plague of Egypt)  refers to Revelation 7:3)?
3Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Quote from TS
…they will survive, because they will be in “the final ark of safety.”
So the “AnointedArk” would be the not physical location where believers are gathered together (for Atonement) before Armageddon. And “pray ye that your flight be not on the sabbath day” can mean “pray ye that your flight be not before the conclusion of the rite of atonement”. Is that why  Michael said,  “we have 4 years to get it right otherwise the damage will be irreversible”?
I wonder if there is a possibility that the hoax  was designed to represent Yom Kippur rite, with the goat who is chosen to be consecrated to God and the scapegoat that is designed to be let into the wilderness. That might also give the answers for level 7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

January 31, 2012, 03:27:26 PM
Suzy7 said:

The MOB law is a mere man-made law. Neither of these laws can override how powerful faith alone in God is, if you believe in God. So even IF we were all forced to worship on a Sunday, don't you think God knows what is in our hearts and whom we really worship? I think so.
I do however, think other "laws" are far more concerning. For example, the RFID chip. There is actually much evidence that supports this could be implemented in the near future, and is actually the "Mark of the Beast Law." Late last year major news networks like CNN, reported on the chip being a reasonable solution to our current problems. They even showed what it looks like and how it's similar to what is being used on pets in order to keep track of them etc., and even soon, possibly children. These chips are currently being used for many other things.

The problem with the "sabbath" part of the MOB law, is how exactly would the government keep tabs on every individual, in every country and force them to worship? That is impossible, unless of course there was some type of chip that allowed them to do that. So perhaps it would be a combination of those things as others have said

Suzy7, this is what I tried to say in my post on page 15.
I agree with you. And I also believe that at this moment, many people (royal house, police men, prisoners, soldiers, certain club-goers, very rich people, mentally ill patients, children etc.) are already chipped, voluntary or mandatory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 31, 2012, 04:00:45 PM
Im_convinced, I just read your post and no offense, but it makes zero sense. You contradicted yourself several times regarding the "Mark of the Beast" not having anything to do with salvation; yet you say "if we refuse to worship "God" (satan) on a Sunday than we are not receiving the mark." Thusly, not keeping sabbath on a Sunday in your opinion, wouldn't give us the MOB and therefore gives us salvation. You also said how one's own belief's have nothing to do with this law. Huh? Of course whether or not we are an Atheist, Jew, Christian, Muslim etc., has everything to do with this law. The whole idea of the law is based off of the Christian Bible, lol. And if this law had nothing to do with what anyone believes, than it shouldn't be a problem for many religious people, even though it's based in religion. Soo? I'm not understanding the big deal if you don't think it has anything to do with Jesus or salvation. Why do you care if you're taking the MOB and worshipping satan than?

I want to add that I am not disagreeing with much of TS' post at all; just Ron's beliefs and the idea that the old Ark is of importance. Ron believed in keeping sabbath (on Saturday), so for him, any other day would indeed be taking the MOB. That is why whether or not the sabbath part of this law is "taking the MOB", is most definitely dependant upon our personal beliefs. Also Im_convinced, I wasn't saying your posts were enticing paranoia because I don't; but my point is that paranoia and fear should not be more powerful than faith. And that is another reason why what we believe in matters. Keeping sabbath is an ancient law no longer imperative to our salvation. The MOB law is a mere man-made law. Neither of these laws can override how powerful faith alone in God is, if you believe in God. So even IF we were all forced to worship on a Sunday, don't you think God knows what is in our hearts and whom we really worship? I think so.

And bindupbrokenhearted, great posts. You and jono save me alot of typing lol.

I have no clue how you see something that is not there. You are reading my posts incorrectly. Show me where I have said anything of the sort of what you are accusing me of. If you say I'm wrong than you better prove your right. smiley_spider

@bindupbrokenhearted-

Here is where your understanding is flawed. The mark of the beast law DOES NOT=keeping the Sabbath on the right day=Saturday. What the mark of the beast law is about is people who already are worshipping on the wrong day=Sunday. The mark of the beast law is about FORCING people to worship on the wrong day=Sunday. The right day for Sabbath keeping is Saturday=God's law. Worshipping on Sunday=Man's law. You aren't the only one who keeps making this mistake in thinking that IF people worship the Sabbath (on the right day)=mark of the beast.

I hope this makes it clear for you what the info I am posting is really saying. I have said more than once that what I am posting is for the purpose of it being evidence for others to study and then MAKE up their OWN minds. I am not saying that what I am posting is the absolute right way and others way is wrong.

Also everyone who keeps going on about salvation and assuming I or anyone else who talks about the Sabbath has anything to do with each other. I never wrote about having to keep the Sabbath, being under legalistic law, having to do works to be saved, etc. The ones who are saying this have assumed in their own minds that is what we are saying. We aren't even saying anything about faith, salvation, or following the 10 commandments in order to be saved.

If someone chooses to keep the Sabbath on the correct day then that is their spiritual choice. I never said IF you don't keep the correct Sabbath day that you won't be saved. What would be wrong with keeping the Sabbath because someone wants to do it and they are not being forced to do it? Keeping the correct Sabbath day is NOT considered a work anyways. Works=doing charity work and anything else people do thinking that will be enough for God to be impressed.

I am very aware of what the meaning of being saved equals.

Once someone chooses to follow Jesus it doesn't mean that you don't have to at LEAST TRY to be more like Jesus. As much as humanly possible every day we should try to turn away from sinful behavior.

I have not said that IF we refuse to worship on a forced Sunday Law that means we will not take the mark of the beast and therefore we will be saved. I have NOT wrote anything about salvation/being saved having to do with THE MARK OF THE BEAST. I have said that those are seperate subjects. I am posting information for others to actually click the links, go to the websites, read and make up your own mind. I haven't wrote anywhere that this is MY OPINION. I am copying and pasting information. If I write about the stuff I am posting (outside of copied text) it is my UNDERSTANDING of the issue.
Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 05:09:55 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 31, 2012, 04:54:06 PM
Applehead, yes, the project TS/Front/Michael may be working on may well be End Times.  So, major, major, we have no idea.
Yes, there's knowledge, and then there's the practical application to fit it with today and our world-- and this crazy crazy hoax!!

Jono
Nooo! It's a spaceship!! Please watch: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I about died laughing!!!  /scream/

Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 09:56:27 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2012, 06:08:58 PM
@jono

I have started my Bible with the EOW, because that is the subject most relevant at the moment and while looking into that, and watching videos, I noticed that the minority thought the Sunday law would be the mark of the beast. Since I believe that the minority is usually right, I looked further into that with common sense and the Bible as source, and to me it is clear as day that the Sabbath will be very important in the future and that it is the most forgotten and dismissed commandment of the ten, even though God said REMEMBER it. I am working out my complete study now but that might take a while because I have done studies with people who do NOT believe the Sabbath should still be kept and I want to go into all their comments. One thing I noticed is that they who do not think the Sabbath should still be kept, usually give vague answers or no answer at all, while those who do believe it should still be kept, have amazing scriptural evidence and are able to answer to all the excuses from the ones that don't believe. So I will refrain from commentening on the Sabbath issue until I have everything ready and I will show you why I (and I am not an SDA at all, had never heard of them even before I started to study this) I believe that the Sabbath is not something that should be dismissed.

Matthew 7:14 (KJV)  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. :-)

Here is a site I found that I am currently going through that may be helpful.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Of course I am doing so with Bible in hand (because I think for myself)  :)  (That was for you TS!)

@Souza You are bang on about general evidence vs. specific scriptural evidence.  Well said!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 31, 2012, 07:38:54 PM

More interesting INFO on this link:

;)

Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 07:41:24 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 31, 2012, 08:21:47 PM
Im_convinced, I just read your post and no offense, but it makes zero sense. You contradicted yourself several times regarding the "Mark of the Beast" not having anything to do with salvation; yet you say "if we refuse to worship "God" (satan) on a Sunday than we are not receiving the mark." Thusly, not keeping sabbath on a Sunday in your opinion, wouldn't give us the MOB and therefore gives us salvation. You also said how one's own belief's have nothing to do with this law. Huh? Of course whether or not we are an Atheist, Jew, Christian, Muslim etc., has everything to do with this law. The whole idea of the law is based off of the Christian Bible, lol. And if this law had nothing to do with what anyone believes, than it shouldn't be a problem for many religious people, even though it's based in religion. Soo? I'm not understanding the big deal if you don't think it has anything to do with Jesus or salvation. Why do you care if you're taking the MOB and worshipping satan than?

First part of these last 2 lines: Exactly, you're not understanding what I have said. You are assuming that I have said that. Why would I care?... Very Ignorant question to ask me. I can't make it any clearer why I have been on this forum for 2 years helping as much as possible to bring forth the truth along with TS/Front/ and Many on this forum. My allegiance is known to those who have paid attention. I can't be any more obvious.

I want to add that I am not disagreeing with much of TS' post at all; just Ron's beliefs and the idea that the old Ark is of importance. Ron believed in keeping sabbath (on Saturday), so for him, any other day would indeed be taking the MOB. That is why whether or not the sabbath part of this law is "taking the MOB", is most definitely dependant upon our personal beliefs. Also Im_convinced, I wasn't saying your posts were enticing paranoia because I don't; but my point is that paranoia and fear should not be more powerful than faith. And that is another reason why what we believe in matters. Keeping sabbath is an ancient law no longer imperative to our salvation. The MOB law is a mere man-made law. Neither of these laws can override how powerful faith alone in God is, if you believe in God. So even IF we were all forced to worship on a Sunday, don't you think God knows what is in our hearts and whom we really worship? I think so.

Can you imagine trying to see past what Ron's Religon/belief's might be or not and realize that the part about Ron finding the true ark of the covenant is what is important.

18. Not Following Cunningly Devised Fables

2 Peter 1:16, “For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ …”

Most of us have been so accustomed to seeing and hearing fiction for so long, that it may be hard to believe the truth when we are confronted with it. But this is as far from fiction or a joke as it could possibly be—this is reality, to the fullest extent.

It was on January 6, 1982, when Ron Wyatt discovered the anointed ark, hidden in a cave below the crucifixion site. This article and much of the information in it (especially the big picture) was never published until January 21, 2012; so thirty years later, the truth on the true ark is now coming out strong. Jesus was also on earth for thirty years, before the truth of His mission as the anointed Messiah came out strong (see Luke 3:21-23).

My understanding of the scripture referenced is Peter has NOT followed a fable when he told people of the power and coming of our Lord Jesus. He told the truth. Now apply that to what TS is saying regarding Ron and the true ark of the covenant being found. To me he is saying that Ron and himself aren't following some cunningly devised fable but they are telling the truth.

20 Why Can’t We See the Ark?

Some ask why we can’t see the ark, if Ron really found it? What about the Israelites, did they have to see the ark physically, in order to believe that it existed? Remember, only the high priest was allowed to see the ark, and only on one day of the year (Yom Kippur). Also, the ark is still being guarded by the four angels; so nobody will see the ark without God allowing it (see Leviticus 16:12,13). In fact, Ron said that there were: “… six Israelis that died, in attempts to go in and move it [six men to move the ark!]. … But the men that went in to move it died, before they even got near the chamber.” (~44:00, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).
John 20:29 “Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me [resurrected], thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.”

God wants us to see the ark by faith. But not blind faith, gullibly believing everything that anyone tells us; no, we should have intelligent faith that is based upon plenty of evidence. Also, video of the ark and the tables of stone will be made public in the near future, shortly after the mark of the beast law is passed.

I do not follow with blind faith. I follow because I have used intelligent faith by researching the evidence. That is how I have come to understand this subject.

Do you understand why the true ark and the tables of stone will be made public once the MoB law is passed?

My understanding of that is God will show himself to the world through the video of the true ark and his word. Why would he do that then? Because the devil/satan is going to LIE to us, deceive many, trying to make people believe he is God. So the REAL God will come along and shoot down Satan's lies and prove him to be a FAKE.
Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:27:03 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2012, 09:54:10 PM
My understanding of that is God will show himself to the world through the video of the true ark and his word. Why would he do that then? Because the devil/satan is going to LIE to us, deceive many, trying to make people believe he is God. So the REAL God will come along and shoot down Satan's lies and prove him to be a FAKE.

I wish He would come today...right this moment.  Even without knowing for sure if I made the 'final cut' or passed His 'test(s)'...I just want to feel His presence and confirm what I KNOW to be true...deep in my soul.  In that one moment of actually seeing Him....and feeling my soul fully shine and love course through me at lightening speed...everything that is, was, or ever will be will cease to matter.  That's THE moment I'm waiting for...looking forward to....craving.  And with all my being...I believe we will see Him soon.

I could replace He/His/Him in the above with Mike....and my feelings would be the same...no other words would need to be changed.  Seeing Mike again...in that moment...I will feel, if even for a second (but I know it will linger lol), 100% love...for everything and everyone....a 'snippet' of Heaven on Earth.  The ONLY moment that can ever, or will ever, top Mike's return....will be His.

The lines blurred, though, awhile back....and everything is grey.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 09:58:28 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

bec

January 31, 2012, 09:59:45 PM
It is very difficult to determine right/wrong, truth/false with matters of religion and belief. I wish TS would chime in and provide some light. There's so much dogma flying back n forth here... some of us are [I am] lost. The truth is what you make of it, in matters like this, I think. Perhaps in all matters. TS, I'm really going to give it the good Girl Scout try, but I'm feeling overwhelmed with the convo. Help?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 31, 2012, 10:20:55 PM
I was gonna post this in the 'Songs you listen to' thread...but wanted it post it here.  Beautiful song and video (fanmade)...it fits the thread...and so much more...at least for me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkPV8Cn_roY&feature=related[/youtube]

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 31, 2012, 10:47:04 PM
What about this passage from Colossians?

Colossians 2:13-19 (KJV)

13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

Christ = New Beginning ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

paula-c

February 01, 2012, 09:44:47 AM
There are many interpretations of the "mark of the beast " and the seal of God.
This is an interpreacion that I read.
Where we have to be sealed? In our front. His act is in our hearts. In the New Testament his promise is:

"This is the Covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will give my laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them". Hebrews 10: 16.

The Holy Spirit puts the seal of God in our fronts when the select; . The front contains the Frontal lobe. In this section of the brain is where our conscience. When you receive the seal of God on his forehead, this means you leads him on his conscience. You come to believe in him. You are loyal and faithful.

"Remember you have to the (Saturday) Sabbath day to sanctify it;" six days work, and do all thy work; but the seventh day will be resting for Jebová your God; don't make it some work, your, or your son, or your daughter, nor thy servant, your servant, your beast or your alien that is within your gates; because in six days Lord made the heavens and the Earth, the sea and all things that in them there is, and was on the seventh day; "therefore Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it." Exodus 20: 8-11.

Which is the seal of the beast?, there are people who relate it to the day Sunday, others say that the stamp will be received in one hand. It has to do with the economic aspect.

Receiving in the hand means that when the mark is put in place by "the image of the beast", they her continue, not because they believe in it, but in order to have the advantage of buying and selling, to preserve their work and for their lives. The hand is a symbol of work with which wins the daily sustenance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 01, 2012, 09:52:20 AM
I've been reading and asking people who know more than these issues I, anyone that can see me, only with the Bible, I am obliged to keep the Sunday Holy. There is no such law in the Bible. It is a law of the Catholic Church. The Bible says, 'remember the day Saturday to keep Holy it". The Roman Catholic Church says, ' No. My Divine power I cancel on Saturday and send to keep Holy the first day of the week.' And behold! "The civilised world kneels in reverent obedience to the mandate of the Holy Catholic Church".

Peter Geiermann, C.S.S.R., The Converts Catechism of Catholic Doctrine (Catechism of the Catholic doctrine of the converts) (1957), p. 50.

"Question:"
What is the Sabbath day?

"Answer:"
On Saturday.

"Question:"
Why we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?

"Answer:"
"We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday."

"I understood that how much God does, is durable, and anything you may add or remove." "God makes it so that men reverencien" Eclesiastes 3: 14
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions