emulik

Thank you Gwynned for your amazing story and sharing your feelings! It was amazing to read that bearhug
Could anyone tell me if Cirque Immortal tour will come to Europe also? Thank you for your answers! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Tink

If I knew or had a friend who really saw Michael in flesh and bones, alive and well

1. I wouldn't even have an account here or anywhere else for that matter, because I wouldn't need to; 
2. just saying it and expecting people to not ask for proof and just believe, is pointless.

If one can't or knows they can't show proof, why say it? It's like when people come and say "I know something but I can't tell you how I know it, and I can't show you proof. But I know something you don't". Is this respecting a privacy and caring about someone? This has been done here and anywhere on the web for over +2,5 years and usually done to get hype and fuss.

No offence.

@Anna - You are offensive, girl, and I call you on it.

I said, "Believe it, or not," after I mentioned Michael's sighting in November. Obviously, that just isn't good enough for you - that's your burden, not mine!

Michael's alive, and I'm lovin' it!  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

gwynnedTopic starter

Thank you Gwynned for your amazing story and sharing your feelings! It was amazing to read that bearhug
Could anyone tell me if Cirque Immortal tour will come to Europe also? Thank you for your answers! :)

You're so welcome!  I really hope we can all continue to attend these shows and provide their impressions and help identify potential clues.   

About the singers, not only were they so far away they would have been barely visible to all but a few of us, they were not even acknowledged at the end when everyone took their bows.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.  I have tickets to see the show next month. 

Excited!  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Gynned,
Thanks so much for sharing your observations of the show in Oakland.  :) I saw it in Sacramento and there is SO MUCH in it that I just HAVE to go again so I can SEE/ (now HEAR) more!!!! Trying to make arrangements to catch it next week in So. Cal.   Currently looking like a possibility!

Can I ask a question re something I posted on?  Do you remember toward the end when They Dont Care About Us was on, was the big central prop they used a tree or a nuclear reactor cooling tower (or has it morphed into another symbol?) Just curious about the evolution of this prop/symbol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

Gynned,
Thanks so much for sharing your observations of the show in Oakland.  :) I saw it in Sacramento and there is SO MUCH in it that I just HAVE to go again so I can SEE/ (now HEAR) more!!!! Trying to make arrangements to catch it next week in So. Cal.   Currently looking like a possibility!

Can I ask a question re something I posted on?  Do you remember toward the end when They Dont Care About Us was on, was the big central prop they used a tree or a nuclear reactor cooling tower (or has it morphed into another symbol?) Just curious about the evolution of this prop/symbol.

I'm glad you asked that question.  In the center was a silver colored cylinder with bars across on which the dancers could hold on as they walked to the top.  IT LOOKED NOTHING LIKE A TREE AT ALL!

I asked the dancers backstage what happened to the tree of life and what was that thing?  The one most fluent in English told me that that silver thing was the trunk.  Huh?  But it doesn't look anything LIKE a tree, I said.  It looks more like a nuclear reactor!  To which he just shrugged and didn't really respond except to say something about the tree being too large to transport so they just kept the trunk and with branches on this thing it looks like a tree.  I left it at that, but that didn't really answer the question. 

No one's commented on the private party for Google, so I'm going to throw out a theory as to why they spent 2 million dollars for 2 hours of 'entertainment.'   I don't know if Michael was there or not, but something interesting happened back stage.  As we were chatting with the dancers, a woman walked up and said something like 'You guys really managed to keep the spirit of Michael alive,' providing a YES in response to the question posed by the last song of the evening.  CAN YOU FEEL IT! 

Just as the concert ended, and before we were invited backstage, my daughter looked at me (she's 21, so not a child!) and said 'Mom, I feel like I'm in heaven.  If this is heaven, I want to go there!'  (At that moment, all the money and angst I went through getting there became more than worth it!!!) How many others in the audience 'felt it?'  Is that the point of the concert?  Whether Michael was there or not it was clear to me that he is the driving force and his dancers have embodied his spirit. 

Did Google spend 2 million so that they could instill some of that spirit in their employees and friends while, perhaps as others suggest, contributing to the water project?  With Michael seemingly out of the equation, was he able finally to convey his message, free of all the 'idol worship' ?

As an aside, there was absolutely NO mention of Michael's death.  No sad songs or dedications or remembrances.  Only celebrations.  If he were really dead, I would find it very odd if not downright insulting. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink, I'm not sure what you are saying. 

Are you suggesting that the tone variations were deliberately inserted to give the feeling of a live performance? 

While I understand that it's impossible to sing and dance at the same time and get satisfactory results, in this case, Michael would only be singing.  I obviously have no proof and I am merely suggesting the possibility should anyone be attending later concerts.  But it wasn't only that.  Like I said, I was VERY close to the stage....maybe 6 feet.  But the SINGERS were like ants to me they were so far back stage.  Again, there is a reasonable explanation....lots going on and they would want to be away from the action.  But THAT far away?

Then there's the matter of the hologram which reminded me of a previous music award event where we weren't really sure if it was Michael or Janet, as I recall. 

Another thing I learned was that the music was under the control of Michael's people....musicians he had worked with, rather than musicians from Cirque. 

OHhhh....one more thing.  There was an odd segment in the middle called Heartbreak Hotel. 

Again, I'm merely speculating and realize there are other logical explanations for what I have suggested.  I'm just hoping someone else going will listen carefully and report back their observations. 

Finally (I really mean it this time).  I overheard a conversation backstage about a private performance for Google today at the Oracle Arena.  At a cost of a mere 2 million dollars.   OMG! Google has lots of money, I'm sure.  But I find it extraordinary that they would choose to spend so much on THIS particular event.

Michael isn't traveling with them. My friend spotted him, N. of San Diego in November, doing something else. He's staying at an undisclosed location - he's working on something new.

And, yes - I'd say she's one of Michael's people, too. They're in S. Cali right now, if I'm not mistaken, but I don't think I can find anyone to go with me.

What you mean "go with you" Tink? To where San Diego to MICHAEL? I'll go with you, I'll drive. Tell me where and when?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

That sounds cool.  Can’t wait to see the pictures when you return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tink

@ScorpionChik - I meant I have no one to attend the Immortal show with me: SD, 1/21/12 - 1/23/12, & Anaheim 1/24.

I'm not a stalker, for heaven's sake!   :-[ For the love of God, I won't dare harm him - have I made this clear? You all obviously don't know how loyal I am to him. I'll walk off the board, if pressed. I only posted, for those losing heart. I stayed, because I enjoyed it here.

He's my Lucky Star...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Saw the show tonight and thought it was more of a tribute to what Michael believes in than in lifting up Michael himself, which I thought was really cool and something Michael would do!  I loved the giant Michael shoes!  The hologram was fuzzy, but I think for a reason...him telling us he is still here, but in the backround now.  It was a very entertaining show from start to finish and in the end people stood up and clapped along with some songs.  I felt the mood of the audience was a bit laid back, but that could just be due to the area I'm from.  People livened up towards the end.  Everyone worked hard...from the live band to all the performers.  Cirque let you know it was their show and every performer seemed to put their whole heart into what they were doing.  I have to say, I expected more aerials, but what they delivered was great.  Bravo! :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tove

Atleast, I saw the show yesterday. It was awesome! Totally rollercoaster of emotions, the whole scale. And it had so obviously Michael's handmark allover.  It was the best show I've seen in my entire life.

But to the hoax point of wiev: in smooth criminal headlines I picked up one haedline wich flashed quite quickly. It was something like "I will be back, BUM".

Another thing that I found very intresting was that in Will you be there was again that version where Michael was singing PainS. And after the song word BELIEVE appeared to the screens and Michaels signature <3  The Liberian girl picture (Michael behind television camera) was a little question mark for me if I woulnd't have wathced the show with the hoax on my mind. I also noticed that the singers were far to see and the hologram didn't show michaels face clearly (it felt purposefull).

Hey, the elephants were also participating the show! I felt This Is It, and this is not it yet. I also question that there were used a lot this is it videomaterial -would it be ok (in leagual ways and so on) if Michael wasn't in this porject?
Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:04:45 AM by Tove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

Atleast, I saw the show yesterday. It was awesome! Totally rollercoaster of emotions, the whole scale. And it had so obviously Michael's handmark allover.  It was the best show I've seen in my entire life.

But to the hoax point of wiev: in smooth criminal headlines I picked up one haedline wich flashed quite quickly. It was something like "I will be back, BUM".

Another thing that I found very intresting was that in Will you be there was again that version where Michael was singing PainS. And after the son word BELIEVE appeared to the screens and Michaels signature <3  The Liberian girl picture (Michael behind television camera) was a little question mark for me if I woulnd't have wathced the show with the hoax on my mind. I also noticed that the singers were far to see and the hologram didn't show michaels face clearly (it felt purposefull).

Hey, the elephants were also participating the show! I felt This Is It, and this is not it yet. I also question that there were used a lot this is it videomaterial -would it be ok (in leagual ways and so on) if Michael wasn't in this porject?

Nice to have someone reaffirm my observations!  Yes, that hologram was strange.  Funny how Tupac's "hologram" showed him dancing, singing, etc in such detail and the Cirque 'hologram' was so 2000 and late from a technical standpoint.  Why is no one outside the hoax pointing this out?  Cirque clearly goes for the best, yet they would settle for such a ghostly imitation? 

Is there a meaning behind the ghostly appearance?  Clearly it's intentional.

And why ARE those singers so far away.  They needn't be that far away to stay out of harm's way. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Gwynned, I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed your description of the show and your daughter's reactions etc.  Heaven, huh?  :icon_lol: That's how I've felt countless times here on the site, so I can only imagine. :woohoo2:  I am very embarrassed and disappointed to say that when CDS came to my city near the beginning of the tour last year I think, I didn't go--because I had no one interested to go with me, and mostly because I felt since it wasn't MJ himself, that I would just be disappointed.  Now after all the testimonies I am soooooooo sorry. But all my own fault.  Anyway, I had tears reading what you wrote.  Just a question: I've read somewhere that the tree on stage was actually more something evil/symbolic, a symbol of the goat-headed Baphomet, a ram/goat, god Pan, etc.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you get any sense of a lot of Illuminati symbolism there, since I don't believe MJ would have anything to do with that except exposing evil, and sometimes I think that some people look for evil so intently that they interpret even good things in an evil way. What are your thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

Hi guy`s, i go in two weeks to the Show here in Germany and i`m so excited.Can`t wait.
Will tell you what i saw, hear or something else.
Thank you for all youre experience.
 :penguin:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hi guys!

i just came home from the show and it was really emotional, at least for me.. Michael really was there, his spirit was all over the place. Yes, i DID feel it.. wow. It is like kenny said in TII; "the dancers in a Michael Jackson show ARE an extension of Michael Jackson, they are an extension of the man himself.." well in this case the whole crew was.. This show was definitely something he would create.. the message, the love, the way the injustice was brought forward and dealt with, the healing, the magic, the unity, the wonder, the child-like amazement...  The Army of Love, marching with the glowing hearts.. whoa.. some parts were just super powerful.. And all the things you guys have already pointed out, stood out for me too..

The random shot of Liberian girl with Mike behind the camera was something that made me go mmmmm. and the Smooth Criminal headlines 'This ain't over yet' etc.. When Will You Be There came I saw many people crying and standing up and since i went to a show that was on in the afternoon it was so heartwarming and brilliant to see so many children there.. a new generation of MJ-fans, holding hands with their mothers and feeling the vibes and I tried figuring out just who's comforting who when tears were running down their faces.. It was incredible, a place full of Michael-LOVE, it would have been a very healing experience with or without the show, to feel such strong support for him, loving people gathered together in his name for his love and legacy. It must have been so exciting for the kids with the Thriller parts and all..  :icon_e_smile:  Both grown-ups and kids alike were getting very emotional during Will you be there and I did cry myself.. more than anything i guess just out of the enormous amount of LOVE that was being radiated around the arena.. but even as a believer i do get emotional with MJ. just the thought of him having to go through all that bs he did, with the world crucifying him. sometimes i wish i could take some of that load off of his shoulders and his heart. Carry the pain in mine instead. but i'm sure all of us would and he feels that, so in a sense, i guess, we are making it a little bit better. It just gets to me every time i think about it.. and here in this context the song Childhood sounded different than ever before, feels like this is all a part of the wrongs--->right -process.. but yeah, It was almost like you could feel him there, it wasn't an MJ show, but it was definitely the next best thing and I can't shake the feeling of him having everything to do with this.. The vocals on some, if not all, the songs did indeed sound 'live' or if not 'live' well.. different. I know my Michael songs and even with the vocals stripped out of all instruments and whatnots some of these were NOT the vocals we know.. It could be that they have been granted permission to use Mike's collection of different demo versions of the songs or whatever... but it did sound fresh and mature and it was real. I've seen Mike live a couple of times, just outside his hotel and at an MJ day event in London a loooong time ago, but the feeling was the same. You can't quite explain it but it goes under your skin, you feel it in your core, in the cores of your cells, the tingling emotion of being in the presence and in awe of something Great.. and that feeling was here tonight.   :moonwalk_: indeed the word 'believe' was written on the screens.. the painS version as well.. and what got my attention was when Will you be there was on and I was crying myself I was hoping please, please don't end like this, I don't want to leave here crying.. and how was Will You Be There answered? By I'll be There that was on next.  :bowdown: It got me laughing.. Will you be there? Yes I will be there.  :icon_exclaim: the human nature part with the flowing and glowing bodies and the shooting stars.. wow, beautiful..

and many things from TII definitely.. The glow-in-the-dark suits and all the techniques used in the costumes, the Dirty Diana girl (she was amazing).. During the break some of the dancers came out to dance among the audience and get people shouting 'michael, michael'  and they took some youngsters from the crowd and started doing the choreograph to Thriller and it was so funny when these girls (and a boy) already knew it perfectly and danced with them and hugged them with everybody cheering and showing love.. Wow. I'm all showered with emotion. Hope everyone is doing great tonight. and thank you dear michael for the show. for the music. Love to all.  :bearhug:

edit: There was something during Scream that got my attention as well.. The part where Janet sings oh my god can't believe what i saw as i turned on the tv this evening, i was disgusted by all the injustice.. and Michael says 'ALL THE INJUSTICE' here he said something else as well. and it was loud and clear, nothing special but i just knew right away that it's not on the song.. It might have been like OH MY GOD or something-something-God, i think. It was sooo good to hear his voice loud and clear in the spoken section of the show... but yeah, something about Scream, listen you guys when you go see the show.
Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 06:11:32 PM by santiago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions