2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmmmmm, let me guess...I bet TBT stands for "TRUTH BE TOLD".  Am I right?

actually, no.
moreover, I believe some truth should be hidden;)
but I like your interpretation.)

No probs....just took a wild guess and thanks for responding...its all this hoaxing over 2yrs that makes me analyse everything...God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

So far: 0 pms, 0 emails, 0 Skype calls/messages and 0 phone calls. What a surprise...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Oh! Those "anonymous" puppet commentators are Funny! I am glad they feel entertained! I Love using my Bec and Souza's personalities whenever I feel like it and as nobody has filed any copyright claim as yet, I shall continue to do so at will! 8-)

January 23rd:

January 25th:

Bon Appetit!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

With L.O.V.E

:lol: RunningGirl!

2012 - Chinese Year of the Dragon (Water)

....and that sure looks like a big, fat, juicy shit sausage for those puppet commentators to chow down on.

:lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 07:28:37 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Regarding the atmosphere on the forum, I have felt very sad, hurt and angry at how our house was invaded just at the turn of the New Year. Bless your soul Front, because you have said so brilliantly what many of us would not be able to express. Thank you for your support to the family here.

Regarding “Karma's a bitch”. Well I think it is a figure of speech. It doesn't necessarily mean you believe in it. Also Karma in simpler terms as someone already mentioned means "what goes around, comes around." I think that's all Front was trying to say.

P.S: Thank you Souza and Bec for your continued strength, wisdom and efforts to keep this forum BS free. I’m all for the early spring cleaning.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

RK

I was just reading the in the old Back threads [thankyou Bec....much appreciate all your work] and I happened upon this post that is as applicable today for us as it was for when Back made it.
" S##t talkers love to talk behind your back but once they're confronted they normally fold like the two faced b#tches they are ANYWAY."

I don't think that you will be getting many come calling Souza.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol: RunningGirl!

2012 - Chinese Year of the Dragon (Water)

....and that sure looks like a big, fat, juicy shit sausage for those puppet commentators to chow down on.

:lol:  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: They will need big TEETH for this Haggis! I hope they don't have to visit the DENTIST before then! Robert BURNs died from his last visit and Michael... well you know the story...!

". . . I don't believe in karma. I think that is a bunch of crap, because so many mean-spirited, evil people are on top of the world and doing well and people love them, no matter how evil they are . . . Karma is a theory like any other theory that some human made up."
Extract from The Michael Jackson Tapes

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Wow!  @TheRunningGirl!  You've gone all "G" on me with your missin' "g"!  You think you'd know someone after so much time...

Anonymous said...

Possible bec and Souza personalities:

Love4Michael (this one is SO obviously Souza)
    Sarahli
    BetheChange
    2good2btrue
    RunninGirl
    AustralianBeliever

There are others, but these are the ones that people should pay attention to.

love~
mjintrigue2012
  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I went on that blog yesterday and my eyes fell on the comments. I literally choked with my coffee, in laughter.
I saw I was mentioned too, from what I got probably I'm also Souza undercover.

They are just sick in the head. But anyway, never cared and never will, about that blog. I just simply can't even get angry. It amuses me literally.
Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 12:22:11 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

By the comments I don't need to click on the link and give it more attention. The way I see it they have accomplished their goal because it's now been spread to this forum and people are discussing it.

This is surprising to see you Front - you do come out of your corner...and just in time to comment on this mean-spirited topic. Somehow I'm surprised but I guess I shouldn't be if you feel attacked too.

When i feel attacked I try to take a step backwards and regain my composure before speaking. Somehow that is what I pictured Michael's personality to be like too. Yeah, I know, Front never said he was Michael.

I don't see any L.O.V.E. from either side which leaves us in no position to talk down about any other "fan" forum and that is all I'll say. I'll leave this thread now.

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
I Peter 4:8

Blessings and L.O.V.E. to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

Wow!  @TheRunningGirl!  You've gone all "G" on me with your missin' "g"!  You think you'd know someone after so much time...

Anonymous said...

Possible bec and Souza personalities:

Love4Michael (this one is SO obviously Souza)
    Sarahli
    BetheChange
    2good2btrue
    RunninGirl
    AustralianBeliever

There are others, but these are the ones that people should pay attention to.

love~
mjintrigue2012
  beerchug

they have some power .....

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

@Voiceforthesilent

Many of us here, including myself, are very thankful that Front stood up for us and defended us, and it's not the first time he's done so, if you've been following. I think the problem with people "picturing Michael's personality" is that we really don't know him personally, so we can only assume, most of which is probably inaccurate. So, like a lot of people have already said, I am thankful for his post. It shows that he truly cares, and I can feel the passion behind his words. A powerful passion. And we all know how much passion Michael has. And he's human. I'm sure he gets angry and curses.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

So far: 0 pms, 0 emails, 0 Skype calls/messages and 0 phone calls. What a surprise...

Souza they don't have the courage to do it. they know deep deep deep very deep down they are so Wrong on many things.Or do they???Noo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

@Voiceforthesilent

Many of us here, including myself, are very thankful that Front stood up for us and defended us, and it's not the first time he's done so, if you've been following. I think the problem with people "picturing Michael's personality" is that we really don't know him personally, so we can only assume, most of which is probably inaccurate. So, like a lot of people have already said, I am thankful for his post. It shows that he truly cares, and I can feel the passion behind his words. A powerful passion. And we all know how much passion Michael has. And he's human. I'm sure he gets angry and curses.  ;)

Thank you, Sarahli. You could be right, I guess it's in the interpretation. If that is how Michael really acts then I have some questions to ask him if I ever have the privilege to meet him or speak to him in person.

I guess I don't see what was accomplished by the tirade on either side other than to get our focus off of what we should be doing - investigating what happened on June 25, 2009. I also wonder if this means that TS doesn't care because he hasn't jumped on the bandwagon....just a thought as I read through the comment.

Funny thing about deep morality and integrity - you don't display it only when people are watching or camera's are rolling. And those that walk in the spirit are even tempered and know how to control their emotions.

I don't mean to offend. I apologize if I have.

Blessings
Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 02:01:13 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

It is possible that this is the first official "notice" this blog has gotten.

If you know what I mean.

@Front, this has been going on since late fall 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

hopi

That's what I expected too... They're talking loud - not saying much...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions