You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Veronicafalls there are a few threads thoroughly debunking the myths that MJ didn't use strong language, because he most certainly did.  It was something I was not aware of when I first started here 2+ years ago, but the evidence is clear.
Also in many of his songs he sprinkles swears in.  Front is Michael.  He does not mince words when defending others (us), as a true gentleman would.
What this "bulldog" says is clearly a pointless, unjustified, unprovoked attack, with disgruntled members from here agreeing with him.
Thanks Front! mj_dance/

If you wanna believe this vulgarity represents Michael, be my guest, but why don't you consider the FACT that MJ does NOT believe in Karma and therefore would not use it as a threat (or whaterver) to others? Michael said it and you can clearly hear it on Shmuley tapes.

Those who were looking for a REAL answer re Front's validation, they certainly got it in his latest post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

People with MPD/DID are very complex.  You think you know them, and well, then you don't.  Most people with DID don't even know all their alters, as they have many, many, many, many parts.   

Now I will go hide...

And  bearhug to the fam here.  Love you all.  The haters will lose in the end and the truth will set us free.

Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 08:11:36 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

"...I think justice is important because there are many injustices in the world and I hate injustice.  'I am tired of injustice" is the opening to one of my songs on my last album, called Scream.  That's the first line I say.  There's a line where Janet says, "Oh my God I can't believe what I saw on the TV this evening.  I was disgusted by all the injustice,' because I wanted people to know about that and people get away with it and I don't believe in karma.  I think that is a bunch of crap, because so many mean-spirited, evil people are on top of the world and doing well and people love them, no matter how evil they are.....Well, I'm sorry, it's crap.  Karma is a theory like any other theory that some human made up.
Excerpted from "The Michael Jackson Tapes"   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Have you heard of 'tongue in cheek'?  I think he's just talking creatively.  JMO and I respect you for yours!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Front...For those of us who weren't lost on the 'message' of your post (i.e. those who aren't dissecting it for 'identity' clues)....your support is appreciated.  The blog-rag and his minions most likely won't appreciate it, nor understand it ('some folks you just can't reach'---simpler language might help though lol)...but who gives a shit what they think?  Thanks Front  ::P

As for the "anonymous" puppet commentators and people who register on this forum with only one intention---- to stir up the shit and then wallow in your own pot squealing like a pig because you derive great orgasmic pleasure from basking in the mud-slinging………………………..

4 words----> GET. THE. FUQ. OUT.

It's most likely their only 'source' of orgasmic pleasure....cause they're miserable f*cks. 

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

"...I think justice is important because there are many injustices in the world and I hate injustice.  'I am tired of injustice" is the opening to one of my songs on my last album, called Scream.  That's the first line I say.  There's a line where Janet says, "Oh my God I can't believe what I saw on the TV this evening.  I was disgusted by all the injustice,' because I wanted people to know about that and people get away with it and I don't believe in karma.  I think that is a bunch of crap, because so many mean-spirited, evil people are on top of the world and doing well and people love them, no matter how evil they are.....Well, I'm sorry, it's crap.  Karma is a theory like any other theory that some human made up.
Excerpted from "The Michael Jackson Tapes"   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Have you heard of 'tongue in cheek'?  I think he's just talking creatively.  JMO and I respect you for yours!

And 'what goes around comes around' is in fact Biblical. 

And we know MJ reads the Bible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I don't agree with that kind of language in general, so I don't agree with the language in the blog and I don't agree with your language, Front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Just adding that MJ was not afraid to tell people off particularly unfair media:

FU here:

Go to hell here:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I don't agree with that kind of language in general, so I don't agree with the language in the blog and I don't agree with your language, Front.

And I don't agree with your continuous need to spit out your assumptions and negativity on this forum, poisoning threads you clearly don't even like. Have you EVER even contributed to the hoax investigation, or are you only here to stir up the pot and annoy me and others?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And I don't agree with your continuous need to spit out your assumptions and negativity on this forum, poisoning threads you clearly don't even like. Have you EVER even contributed to the hoax investigation, or are you only here to stir up the pot and annoy me and others?

I contributed a lot, but I guess people don't care because I'm not part of a certain group of people. I looked into the 911 call and even made and posted videos, I explained a lot of things about Propofol, I explained GarageBand, I looked for exhibit B and posted the video, because people kept asking for weeks and weeks what exhibit B was (and it took me hours to find it on youtube), etc., etc. I'm also the one who found out that this one back post wasn't posted on August 25, but August 24 and that the screenshot was taken in a different time zone. And I did some other stuff too that I never posted about, because I know that people will just attack me when I post.

I still don't agree with the language on the blog and I don't agree with Front's language, they are both bad in the same way.

MJonmind, look at the second thing that veronicafall marked red in her quote of Front's post, that's what she is talking about, not the language.
Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 09:13:37 PM by Sarah31
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
We all know that many people like to criticize what others "do." I think the best for these people is to ignore and not waste time on anger and allow it to lose the harmony and good language for this forum.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I contributed a lot, but I guess people don't care because I'm not part of a certain group of people. I looked into the 911 call and even made and posted videos, I explained a lot of things about Propofol, I explained GarageBand, I looked for exhibit B and posted the video, because people kept asking for weeks and weeks what exhibit B was (and it took me hours to find it on youtube), etc., etc. I'm also the one who found out that this one back post wasn't posted on August 25, but August 24 and that the screenshot was taken in a different time zone. And I did some other stuff too that I never posted about, because I know that people will just attack me when I post.

I still don't agree with the language on the blog and I don't agree with Front's language, they are both bad in the same way.

MJonmind, look at the second thing that veronicafall marked red in her quote of Front's post, that's what she is talking about, not the language.

I asked you if you seriously contributed something about the hoax investigation, instead of the endless TS/Front discussions you don't agree with but clearly are obsessed with. Most of your posts are just to stir up the pot and do exactly what you claim others here are doing: forcing your opinion on people.

As for Front's language: ass and shit is not really bad language, and furthermore, he has a damn good REASON for his words. The blogger on the other hand, and his puppets, are spreading hate based on ridiculous theories and 'opinions'. So they aren't equally bad BY FAR. If I would take off my 'try to stay nice' mask for only 5 minutes, I can assure you that Front's post would be extremely nice in comparison with what I have to say about the blogger, or the ones that so eagerly agree with him, or certain 'fake-members' on here for that matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I tried to ignore a toothache but all it did was get worse and end up needing to be yanked out anyway.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

I knew this one guy who tried to ignore cancer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I asked you if you seriously contributed something about the hoax investigation,

I gave you a couple of examples, and there are a couple more. Just shows you never read most of my posts. I contributed more with a lot less posts than those people who are here mostly to talk about religion or other stuff that has nothing to do with actual investigation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions