E

Re: TS/T.I.A.I discussion
January 22, 2012, 03:13:36 PM
Hello again.
Thank you  for all of your advices. ;)
And..yes since 2009 I've been analyzing everything so I am not that new in this.
I didn't want you to tell me if to trust or not TS (because that's def. a personal choice), no I simply wanted your opinion on it..thanks anyway for trying to help.

About the theories-I have read SOME of TS' posts. To ME some make sense , some don't.
I was interested more in the psychological part of this story.
:-) much love&
Keep the investigation on!
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:15:22 PM by E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 22, 2012, 03:58:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]I didn't want you to tell me if to trust or not TS (because that's def. a personal choice), [...]
Everyone here said the same thing: it's a personal choice. Who said otherwise?

I simply wanted your opinion on it..thanks anyway for trying to help.
I think "the opinion" is pretty much obvious. There are 3 groups of people on this forum, each with their own 3 distinct opinions:
1. Those who think that TS is either Michael Jackson himself and/or someone hired by him to guide his fans throughout this hoax.
2. Those who think that TS is a religious fanatic, paranoid, Illuminati manipulator, etc... etc...  in short: a faker posing as MJ.
3. Those who are still confused and who, according to what is being said, written, discussed, either go towards the 1st group direction OR towards the 2nd group direction, changing their opinions and states of mind very easily.

In my opinion, out of the last 2, the worst position to be right now is the 3rd! people should make up their minds once and for all for their own good (peace of mind) and start doing some more research on their own, so that they can gain more confidence in themselves and in their own decision: whether they decide to believe or NoT.

@E: Now, that I told you my opinion, may I know in what way does "knowing what people think" help you? especially since you also think that what matters is what YOU think and it is you, and only you, the one who makes a choice.

[...]I was interested more in the psychological part of this story.
This ^^ meaning what? more precisely?
What exactly do you want to know?
You hadn't mentioned the "psychological part" in your first post here.
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 04:10:42 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 22, 2012, 04:19:44 PM
Ohh and there would be a 4th group, too! namely: those who only read the forum, but never participate. Those could be classified in all the first 3 groups I already mentioned, but since they don't speak for themselves, I don't think you can count them in a "psychological analysis" if that's what you intend, E !
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 04:23:13 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

January 22, 2012, 06:33:14 PM
I am only going to say this: this thread is FULL of judgement and assumptions, and has no valid arguments. Cult? Seriously? What cult? And what does he want us to do? I have said it many times and I will say it again: I do not allow bashing of the family, the members on here, the mods or yours truly. This is a place to investigate, post your thoughts and whatever else you want, but not a place to spread hate. And new members with a big mouth are not welcome. Until anyone has solid EVIDENCE instead of ASSUMPTIONS that TS is evil, this discussion is closed. Continue it anywhere else you want; create a blog or own TS investigation forum and take it there, but no more on here. I am done with the filth and hater on this forum and if some decide to leave because of that, then so be it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions