Re: TS/T.I.A.I discussion
January 19, 2012, 07:30:25 AM
@scorpionchik, although I'm a 7 in numerology and I have some interest in this area, I didn't understand WHY would MJ use it in hoaxing his death either.
I think Bec's post is logic in our trying to find the real answer.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Numerology is important to MJ. Numerology is incorporated throughout the hoax. This indicates that the hoax was created and implemented by design (by someone!=MJ), not by chance (coincidence=dead).

All beliefs regarding numerology are irrelevant, because numerology is not in question. It exists. In MJ's hoax it is everywhere. This is an undisputed fact. The only question remains, WHO incorporated the numerology? Well, probably MJ, right? Who else would?

Using numerology in hoaxing his death is MJ's way of telling us: "Look, I'm not dead! Open your eyes and see beyong what's quick to be seen, beyond the apparent."

One more exercise in awareness; thank you, MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2012, 07:54:28 AM
Perhaps a little off the subject but i do not say to the numbers a pseudo-science, look at these " matches "? With the number phi and what many are calling the geometry of God

"Why is the number of petals of the flowers or the leaves of the plants (filotaxis) are organized by fulfilling this numerical sequence? "Why is the shell of a seashell meets this proportion? "Why the Parthenon greek, the man of - Vitruvius, the Mona Lisa, the ancient pyramids or the UN building are also designed and developed on the basis to Ihp? "Why do hurricanes, whirlpools, galaxies and black holes develop their dynamics on the basis of the proportion ?

• How is it possible that rabbits also occur on the basis of this ratio?
• Did you know that the physical dimensions of the human body also fulfil the aspect ratios given by 1, 6180…?
• How is it possible that the flight of a bird of prey lurking also describes the ellipse marked by this series?
• Why the city of Mecca is located in the geographical position whose distance to the poles and the solstices meets the PHI relationship?
•Podemos even find this amazing series on the aspect ratio of the spiral of DNA and the beating of the heart.

• Where this incredible mathematical knowledge published Leonardo of Pisa (Fibonacci) originates from the 13th century and what is behind it?
Perhaps a little off the subject but i do not say to the numbers a pseudo-science, look at these " matches "? With the number phi and what many are calling the geometry of God

"Why is the number of petals of the flowers or the leaves of the plants (filotaxis) are organized by fulfilling this numerical sequence? "Why is the shell of a seashell meets this proportion? "Why the Parthenon greek, the man of - Vitruvius, the Mona Lisa, the ancient pyramids or the UN building are also designed and developed on the basis to Ihp? "Why do hurricanes, whirlpools, galaxies and black holes develop their dynamics on the basis of the proportion ?

• How is it possible that rabbits also occur on the basis of this ratio?
• Did you know that the physical dimensions of the human body also fulfil the aspect ratios given by 1, 6180…?
• How is it possible that the flight of a bird of prey lurking also describes the ellipse marked by this series?
• Why the city of Mecca is located in the geographical position whose distance to the poles and the solstices meets the PHI relationship?
•Podemos even find this amazing series on the aspect ratio of the spiral of DNA and the beating of the heart.

• Where this incredible mathematical knowledge published Leonardo of Pisa (Fibonacci) originates from the 13th century and what is behind it?

my short answer to that (and again with respect and IMHO) is that:

god creates everything. everything in nature has a mathematical formula. from a subtance in a petrie dish under a microscope to the complex solar system.

God is a God of Order, Not Confusion - Demonstrated through the physical laws of the universe

God ties the reliability of the physical laws of the universe to the reliability of His promises (Jeremiah 31:35-36) It is the LORD who provides the sun to light the day and the moon and stars to light the night, and who stirs the sea into roaring waves. His name is the LORD of Heaven's Armies, and this is what he says: I am as likely to reject my people Israel as I am to abolish the laws of nature!

this scripture shows that there are laws, otherwise known as sequences, formulas, math and numbers to nature. including but not limited to such things mentioned in this scripture as moon, stars, sea, waves, etc.

God used formulas to create things... things in nature that have scientific / mathematical formulas linked to their subtance, position, weight, make up, matter.

As for 'other' numerology i think it is inspired by the devil. (except in the case of elvis and MJ, here it was installed by the designer) i am talking about the numerology pertaining to mecca numerology, pyramid numerology, mayan numerology, stonehenge numerology, mason numerology, illuminati numerology, astrology, reading future, etc. based on bibles viewpoint of such things and based on what many of the things just mentioned originate from or with, most of which are aligned with reading of the future, again a form of occultism.
Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 07:59:18 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adi

January 19, 2012, 08:02:01 AM
To put it simply......Michael has used the numerology throughout this hoax to show us the entire thing WAS planned from LONG ago and the events which have occurred the past 2.5 years (and probably also some prior to the "death date") are not a coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2012, 08:05:56 AM
To put it simply......Michael has used the numerology throughout this hoax to show us the entire thing WAS planned from LONG ago and the events which have occurred the past 2.5 years (and probably also some prior to the "death date") are not a coincidence.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

paula-c

January 19, 2012, 08:11:50 AM

exactly, that is the reason for the numerology in the hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2012, 08:18:37 AM
You said it very clearly, I'm grateful! :)

About planning the hoax for a long time, I believe MJ wanted to do it like... since forever. I think he was one's of Elvis' "beLIEvers" and this is the source of inspiration, only that revolutionary as we know MJ, he would take the idea to a whole new level: not only he'd hoax his death, but he would return too.

I guess some time before 2009 finally he had all the WHYs in the world to do it. And this is it! All he needed now was to find the means. Obviously he found them too.

Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 08:23:04 AM by veronicafall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2012, 08:49:36 AM
 /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ Aussie!!
So much great research and explanations in your posts.  I always look for what you write because I know you can explain
the truth so well.  You have a great young fresh mind ;)
You know, the numerology thing hung me up for a time.  I'd researched it from a witness stand point, and found that Jah
used numbers, as we know, as in 7 days to create, etc.  But, my heart told me that numerology was rooted in evil.  I knew
I'd read it but just couldn't find it...even searching the bible and other materials.  I don't know why, old I guess.
Anyhow, you pointing out what I had thought I'd read and had researched 25 years ago or so, is great and a relief for me.
I hope it don't cause an uproar...people, we all state our own belief on here, one proves this others that, you choose
what you feel, really, like the TS stuff...;) 
We need to stop having to be the right one in everything...say what we feel, express it.  Try to explain why.  But, stop the condemnations.
Thank you Aussie, and LOVE the new pic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2012, 08:51:05 AM
i know my long complex post came to the same conclusion as posts of others who were only one or two lines long. hope mine didnt annoy anyone. i just felt it was important to explain the reasoning behind why i also came to the conclusion that the numbers were all planned.

sorry if my posts were overbearring, but i feel the reason is important. as it gives the argument substance.

but agree - in simple words, the numbers were planned by MJ just as everything else in this DH is also planned

EDIT @ FORD - i knew you would enjoy reading this post. i did try and be as thorough as possible. so that if anyone takes offence they can see its not just a blind statement that it comes from research both from the scriptures and from wiki and other sources.

the numerology that exists and is not influenced by demonic sources is the kind that is found in nature and in science... it is simply math. the numerology that we are warned about is the type that people look to, to direct their paths, or that which is associated with predestination as it has spiritistic roots.

i too dont want it to cause an uproar. it isnt my intention. but it is an 'angle'. a 'point of view' if you will. so completely valid to be up there with the other opinions, such as 'god is directing this DH' and is 'providing the numbers'.

thanks for your kind words.

bearhug
Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 09:02:43 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

January 19, 2012, 11:58:23 AM

Maybe.

Or maybe he believes the numbers are lucky (aka spiritual) and that's why he used them.

We don't know for sure.

That's why I said beliefs regarding numerology and debates based on such are irrelevant to the topic. They miss the point completely.

This is what the TS skeptics who constantly repeat the true statement, "numerology is a psudoscience" fail to understand. I went over this 2 pages ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 19, 2012, 12:11:57 PM
This is what the TS skeptics who constantly repeat the true statement, "numerology is a psudoscience" fail to understand. I went over this 2 pages ago.

I actually said months ago (I think in the old back thread) that I don't get why people call it "numerology", because that's the wrong word for it. Numerology is about numbers and their meaning, reading stuff into numbers, like astrology. The numbers in this case have nothing to do with that, they are more used as a code. So no idea who started to call that "numerology" as it has nothing to do with that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 19, 2012, 12:14:47 PM

I actually said months ago (I think in the old back thread) that I don't get why people call it "numerology", because that's the wrong word for it. Numerology is about numbers and their meaning, reading stuff into numbers, like astrology. The numbers in this case have nothing to do with that, they are more used as a code. So no idea who started to call that "numerology" as it has nothing to do with that.

Also completely irrelevant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 19, 2012, 12:16:37 PM
What is irrelevant?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2012, 12:16:38 PM

sarah, not being facetious here, but amen, this is a post of yours that i completely agree on. there you go. we have something in common afterall!

i think that is a good thing. sometimes when people have their differences, like you and i have, its good to stop the fued and look at the things agreed upon.

i also think numerology is the wrong word and agree it is more of a code. JMO.

peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 19, 2012, 12:18:50 PM
she is saying the whys, hows and what the numbers are inspired by is irralevent. even if it is just a code and not spiritisic numerology.

the end result is that whatever, whoever, they were inspired by. if given to mj or chosen by mj, they all interlink and add and the end result is what is relevant.

which is good. it means we can all have our theories and all be right... because its irrelevant  /bravo/
Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 12:21:07 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 19, 2012, 12:21:42 PM
she is saying the whys, hows and what the numbers are inspired by is irralevent.

Ok. Yes, they might be inspired by the meaning of numbers, but they are still used as a code (if you believe in that, that is).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions