bec

Re: TS/T.I.A.I discussion
January 16, 2012, 01:12:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope this thread won't turn into a fight, I said this is not what I want. I hope it won't. It's for discussion, without doing it in Back's thread or a redirect thread, etc.

No it's perfect, no worries, Anna. The discussion is great, you did exactly the right thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 16, 2012, 01:22:34 PM
Anna and some others.  This is just my advice.  You dont't have to pay attention to it if you don't want to.  Please don't stress out trying to figure out who everyone is.  You may never have your all your questions answered 100% until it is time.  Follow the hoax and the bible readings if you want to learn more.  If you're interested in learning it then do it.  You said you were only reading bible verses etc. only because it was what Michael wanted us to do and you wanted to understand his message etc.  You have to do it for yourself and not for someone else.  So, it doesn't matter if TS is a preacher or if it is Michael.   But, I guess this is easier for me to say because I am not an atheist and I like learning more of the bible and other religions etc.   

And many I see are under the impression that Michael never showed that he wanted to spread gospel teachings or preach etc. and he never had a project like that.  Well, I could be wrong but that's not the impression I get.  It seem's to me that he has been very spiritual and religious all along.   I think one of the main reasons of the hoax is to increase spirituality and a spiritual awakening.  You say he never had a project, but maybe This Is It ?   It seems like a life long mission to me, that's just my impression.  Also on one of the threads about the arc of the covenant, someone said that both Elvis and Michael were priests.  I don't know but I think this could be a possibility and maybe they were chosen by God for a special purpose/mission.

Love     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

January 16, 2012, 01:29:20 PM
Oh, so this is all a test, a mind game? I thought Michael had some serious reasons for this hoax, and now playing mind games and "testing" believers is one of them? That doesn't sound very likable at all.

Well maybe you thought incorrectly. Or perhaps more accurately, maybe you are too short sighted in your assessment. I am personally of the opinion that this hoax is for many reasons; multiple serious agendas being fulfilled via an entertainment vessel. I do believe the ARG aspect is a game designed to promote spiritual (non-religious) awakening and self exploration/awareness. You want to call that mind games, fine. I disagree with you.

But then perhaps I am thinking incorrectly as well.

Seriously, if someone just wants to test me, play with me, manipulate me - or do this to other people, they can go eff themselves. Nothing justifies that, not even a death hoax for serious reasons. That is my honest opinion. And one of the reasons why I always questioned certain "insiders". And come on, if they themselves are saying "I'm testing you" - I don't want to be on the receiving end of this, in general and especially not if I don't even know who this person is, because it's just some anonymous username on the internet. I don't want to be the mouse running through the labyrinth while someone is watching me, may the intentions be good or bad. A decent human being doesn't use other human beings that way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

January 16, 2012, 01:35:25 PM
Well, searching I also found these titles from S.T.U.D.Y.

Videos  by  S.T.U.D.Y.
Speaker - Tim Simkin

To order, please include the series number, the line number and the topic.

Series 9 - S.T.U.D.Y.

Title                                                         Time
1.  "Am I Really Converted?"                                      1:01
        Do you know what constitutes genuine conversion?

"Doctrinal Unity" (4 Parts, 2 on each DVD):
2.  "The Pioneers and the Prophet"                                1:58
            Do we trust the Pioneers above Ellen White?
3.  "Trinity, Arianism, or Neither?"                              2:30
            A thorough STUDY of the Godhead issues.

4.  "Reverence & More Reverence" (2parts)                         2:01
        Are you really being reverent, as required by God?
5. The Two Times of Trouble - End Events, Judgment Living         2:30
6. The Two Times of Trouble - Tares, Wheat, (in Jacob's...)       2:36
        What to expect-and how to prepare-for the little time
        of trouble, and the great time of trouble. Are you ready?
7.  "The Connection of Daniel 8 & 9"                              1:12
        A deep STUDY from the Bible alone, proves the truth.
8.  "Unsound Arguments"                                           1:06
        Can you defend what you believe from the Bible only?
        Will your explanations stand up to close examination?
9.  "Time No Longer"                                              1:53
        There are many trying to (re)apply time prophecies
        to events after 1844: are these valid, or misapplied?
10. "Sins of Ignorance"                                           0:59
        Must they be overcome?  If so, how and when?
11. "The Omega Iceberg" (short version)                           1:18
        "Be not deceived; many will depart from the faith,
        giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.
        We have now before us the alpha of this danger.
        The omega will be of a most startling nature."--1SM 197
12. "The Omega Iceberg" Part 1                                    1:11
13. "The Omega Iceberg" Part 2                                    1:22
14. "The Omega Iceberg" Part 3                                    1:11
15. "The Counterfeit Omega"  Part 1                               1:02
16. "The Counterfeit Omega"  Part 2                               1:27
17. "The Omega Iceberg" Parts 1-3                                 3:44
18. "The Counterfeit Omega"  Parts 1-2                            2:29
19. "The Jesuits in Bible Prophecy" - Revelation 17 in 2 Parts    2:26
20. "The Jesuits in Bible Prophecy" - Daniel 11 in 2 Parts        4:11
        An extensive STUDY of Revelation 17 and Daniel 11,
        showing reasons why various other interpretations
        cannot be correct.
21. "Do You Really Love Jesus?"  (3 parts)                        4:48
        An in depth STUDY of the authority and reliability
        of the Spirit of Prophecy.
22. "End Time Fanaticisms"                                        1:04
        The Sacred Name, the Feast Days, and the Godhead.
24. "Rainbow COLORS"                                              1:31
        An interesting STUDY on the use and meaning of colors
        in the Bible.
25. "NWO in Prophecy" Rev 17, Part 1                              1:54
26. "NWO in Prophecy" Rev 17, Part 2                              1:44
27. "NWO in Prophecy" Dan. 11, Part 1                             1:58
28. "NWO in Prophecy" Dan. 11, Part 2                             1:59
29. "NWO in Prophecy" Dan. 11, Part 3                             1:53
30. "NWO in Prophecy" Dan. 11, Part 4                             0:45
31. "NWO in Prophecy" Rev 17, Parts 1-2                           3:38
32. "NWO in Prophecy" Dan. 11, Parts 1-4                          6:35
    The above series is an older STUDY dealing with the same
    topics as "The New World Order in Bible Prophecy" above.
    It is a little older but much longer and has much more
    information.  Also, the other study has much information
    not in this series either.

These DVDs are not sold, but a donation of at least $2 per DVD
is requested to cover our costs.  You may copy for free sharing
with your friends (this applies to S.T.U.D.Y. videos only).
    On special request, available on video tpaes, SP (standard play 2:40 max,
better quality or EP-extended play 8 hours max). Any study may be ordered individually in SP format.
These videos can be ordered from either The 800-HIS-LOVE Ministry or from:

STUDY
       To
       Understand
       Doctrines
       Yourself

S.T.U.D.Y.
       Phone:  (888) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (888-999-7883)
       Website:      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
       (On the web, be sure to use four hyphens between the five letters)

Provided by:
THE 800 HIS-LOVE MINISTRY
P.O. Box 447
Glenoma, WA 98336
1-800-447-5683
1-360-497-3771

Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 01:38:18 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 16, 2012, 01:37:38 PM
I was looking for this, and i found it, remember what he said TS of the film Este es weeks before it will be released?

TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating  (R20 - R28)

Part 6 here has to do with the movie, “This Is It”, and also statements that I made about the movie (with username S.T.U.D.Y.) before it came out.  I may repost those old S.T.U.D.Y. threads soon in this forum, with some updates, under the “Numbers Theory” section {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/board,14.0.html}.

In addition to my 9-9-09 prediction, I made several other statements about “This Is It” weeks before it came out publicly.  Here are a few examples, all stated on 9-18-09; this was more than a month before the release of “This Is It”, and the old MJkit forum still has this thread available to read (dated 9-20-09, because it was reposted on MJkit a couple days after I posted it on MJHD; {http://mjkit.forumotion.net/the-numbers-theory-for-all-theories-regarding-the-numbers-theory-f58/from-mjhd-excellent-the-9-9-09-prediction-did-come-true-this-is-it-settles-the-question-is-mj-alive-t1766.htm}

“Yes, this whole hoax and plan is for a bigger purpose than just exposing the media.  It is time for everyone to STUDY peace {http://new.etonline.com/documents/mjackson_funeral_program_et_090409.pdf}: peace in our own lives, and peace in our world.”

“So if an MJ ‘resurrection’ is part of the plan and movie, what day would it be: … During the funeral wouldn’t even fit with the original Thriller, because the dead did not hop out of their caskets during a funeral—no, they came out of their graves. … ‘R’ = MJ Resurrection (9-9-09), MJ Return, MJ hoax Revealed!!! … Let’s see how many ‘R’ votes we can get between now and October 28 …”

Notice here that I connected the “Resurrection” with 9-9-09, which was already 9 days past at that time; so I was not using resurrection in the sense of returning to public view—I used the word “Return” for that.  I used the word “resurrection” in the sense of a concept, related to the hoax and especially the Thriller II film segment (graveyard scene, see R20 & R21 below).

As already stated, the cinema version of the movie did “Reveal” the hoax to a degree (no MJ RIP; Smooth Criminal hoax death, hoax death actor in original “Gilda” had same birthday as MJ {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Macready}; and MJ “bam” statement at end, etc).  And the home version will reveal it even more (see R20 & R22 below).

Then what about the MJ “Return” to public view, when will that be?  Well, the sad thing is that potentially he could’ve returned at Halloween; but we were not ready.  We did not understand the NWO conspiracy aspect of the hoax, or the seriousness of it; in fact, the old MJHD was forbidding discussion on this subject!  And just a few days later, it went down and was out for about a week.  We simply were not ready for MJ to return yet; if he had, in all the excitement, people would’ve had little or no interest in studying into the NWO aspects of the hoax.

Since people were not ready for the MJ return at Halloween: immediately after the TII movie was released, TIAI was set up.  The purpose of TIAI was (and still is) to give MJ fans, and especially hoax believers, a better understanding and bigger picture of the hoax and the reasons for it; this in turn would help prepare the way for the MJ “Return”!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
R20. 2 to 3 Hours of Additional Footage on “THIS IS IT” DVD/Blu-ray
{http://www.collider.com/2009/10/31/exclusive-director-kenny-ortega-says-expect-2-to-3-hours-of-additional-footage-on-this-is-it-dvdblu-ray/}

This was a video clip of an interview with Kenny Ortega, about the fact that the DVD and Blu-ray versions of “This Is It” would have 2 or 3 hours of additional footage.  Please notice that this redirect was on November 22, which was a week before the official release date (and specific content) was made public.  That did not happen until November 30 {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jacksons-it-dvd-and-blu-ray-release-date-announced}.

Once the DVD release date was made public, the website gave the specifics of what would be included in the additional footage {http://www.thisisitmovieondvd.com/, then click “Special Features” at the top}.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 01:40:03 PM
So, it doesn't matter if TS is a preacher or if it is Michael.

I don't get this, how does it not matter? The people who believe in "TS" also believe that he is either Michael or someone working for Michael or a family member giving clues for the hoax, etc. Now if it turns out none of that is true and it's just some preacher using the forum and the believers for his own agenda, claiming that he is an "insider" and close to Michael, when his agenda has nothing to do with Michael, how does that not matter, especially after doing this for 2.5 years? And without "TS", if he is just some preacher, a big part of the whole hoax theory is just breaking off and away. So how does this not matter?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

January 16, 2012, 01:48:34 PM
This is something Michael said about God. It's a huge different approach than what we've seen from TS/ Tim Simkin. To me it is a huge difference. That's what I'm trying to explain when I insist about being fed religion doctrines.
Michael sees God as the source of creation, not as Bible quotes and doctrines and literal Bible study.

"It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them.

For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form. She puts in the sweetness.

I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me.
"How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form.
I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence.
The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one.

Written By: Michael Jackson"
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 01:50:52 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 01:54:07 PM
Oh, so this is all a test, a mind game? I thought Michael had some serious reasons for this hoax, and now playing mind games and "testing" believers is one of them? That doesn't sound very likable at all.

Well maybe you thought incorrectly. Or perhaps more accurately, maybe you are too short sighted in your assessment. I am personally of the opinion that this hoax is for many reasons; multiple serious agendas being fulfilled via an entertainment vessel. I do believe the ARG aspect is a game designed to promote spiritual (non-religious) awakening and self exploration/awareness. You want to call that mind games, fine. I disagree with you.

But then perhaps I am thinking incorrectly as well.

Seriously, if someone just wants to test me, play with me, manipulate me - or do this to other people, they can go eff themselves. Nothing justifies that, not even a death hoax for serious reasons. That is my honest opinion. And one of the reasons why I always questioned certain "insiders". And come on, if they themselves are saying "I'm testing you" - I don't want to be on the receiving end of this, in general and especially not if I don't even know who this person is, because it's just some anonymous username on the internet. I don't want to be the mouse running through the labyrinth while someone is watching me, may the intentions be good or bad. A decent human being doesn't use other human beings that way.
Sarah, I also think MJ will never say - I'm testing you. He's just not that kind of person.
But hey, do you remember Murray said in his documentary that Michael had been testing him for a pretty long time before he could trust him? So, does that mean that we are wrong in thinking that or Murray was lying?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sigh

January 16, 2012, 02:02:44 PM
@_Anna_

I appreciate you creating this thread and re-opening the discussion about TS's identity, because, although this might not be news for the hoax veterans (like myself, for example), for the new members it is.

You did a great job and put a lot of effort in it. I hope this will help you to find the truth, and I suggest, apart from your findings, to trust your own instincts / your heart, because most of the times, it doesn't fail.

As for the question "how to help Michael ?", just loving him should be enough, there's no need to S.T.U.D.Y. this or that in order for you to gain his trust or his L.O.V.E.. As for the hoax, he's smart enough to cover all the aspects, so what's left for us to do is really so simple - just love the man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 16, 2012, 02:13:19 PM
Sarah31.    This is what I meant when I said it doesn't matter.  This is just how I think about it but I know that everyone is different.  I am trying to focus on the messages and trying to learn more and expand my horizons etc.  I am not stressing about figuring out who everyone is but that's just me.  It appears that Anna was worrying/stressing so I thought that advice may help. 

It appears to me that these people Front,Back,STUDY,TS,TS_Comments have proved their authenticiy and are knowledgeable, have a plan, and know what they are doing.  That's enough for me.  I'd rather focus on what they/he want us to learn/do.    I don't really know, but I feel that Michael is the leader of this, although we really don't know who is who.   

It seems like this is extremely important and they are not just playing around.  We are lead to things like the illuminati,end of the world, 2012 prophecies, bible prophecies, astrology, UFO's, alien technology, arc of the covenant, lightworkers, Syrians, quantum physics, government conspiracies, The Federal Reserve and much much more this year. 

So the point of this is to increase your consciousness, increase your knowledge, increase your awareness and spread information.  That's what the Army of Love is supposed to do.  Don't get caught up in just trying to figure out who is who.   We have to unite and spread knowledge, spread love.  That's the point.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Sarahli

January 16, 2012, 02:22:48 PM
I agree with you Dontwalkaway.

It’s a matter of study, reflection and faith. How can we dismiss TS as some fake or mad preacher who has been playing with a few beLIEvers for 2.5 years? It doesn’t make sense you have to consider to big picture and not some initials. IF he is a preacher then where would he get the time to meticulously research MJ's life and put together these amazingly detailed posts and redirects for us? TS even made several predictions that came to happen, proving he has foreknowledge. As I understand it a preacher's life is extremely busy, so why would he be obsessed with a few MJ Hoax beLIEvers? I'm sorry but I cannot stop laughing at how ridiculous this sounds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
January 16, 2012, 02:32:25 PM
Might I suggest you all read T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men? Might shine a light on some subject matters.

Thanks Tink...I remember looking at this poem back when TS first showed up. Here is the Poem:

The Hollow Men
T. S. Eliot

Mistah Kurtz—he dead.

A penny for the Old Guy

I

We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats’ feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death’s other Kingdom
Remember us—if at all—not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.

II

Eyes I dare not meet in dreams
In death’s dream kingdom
These do not appear:
There, the eyes are
Sunlight on a broken column
There, is a tree swinging
And voices are
In the wind’s singing
More distant and more solemn
Than a fading star.

Let me be no nearer
In death’s dream kingdom
Let me also wear
Such deliberate disguises
Rat’s coat, crowskin, crossed staves
In a field
Behaving as the wind behaves
No nearer—

Not that final meeting
In the twilight kingdom

III

This is the dead land
This is cactus land
Here the stone images
Are raised, here they receive
The supplication of a dead man’s hand
Under the twinkle of a fading star.

Is it like this
In death’s other kingdom
Waking alone
At the hour when we are
Trembling with tenderness
Lips that would kiss
Form prayers to broken stone.

IV

The eyes are not here
There are no eyes here
In this valley of dying stars
In this hollow valley
This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms

In this last of meeting places
We grope together
And avoid speech
Gathered on this beach of the tumid river

Sightless, unless
The eyes reappear
As the perpetual star
Multifoliate rose
Of death’s twilight kingdom
The hope only
Of empty men.

V

Here we go round the prickly pear
Prickly pear prickly pear
Here we go round the prickly pear
At five o’clock in the morning.

Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
                                For Thine is the Kingdom

Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
                                Life is very long

Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence
And the descent
Falls the Shadow
                                For Thine is the Kingdom

For Thine is
Life is
For Thine is the

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

Online text © 1998-2012 Poetry X. All rights reserved.
From The Hollow Men | 1925

Here is what  wiki. has to say about this poem:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 02:36:03 PM
So, it doesn't matter if TS is a preacher or if it is Michael.

I don't get this, how does it not matter? The people who believe in "TS" also believe that he is either Michael or someone working for Michael or a family member giving clues for the hoax, etc. Now if it turns out none of that is true and it's just some preacher using the forum and the believers for his own agenda, claiming that he is an "insider" and close to Michael, when his agenda has nothing to do with Michael, how does that not matter, especially after doing this for 2.5 years? And without "TS", if he is just some preacher, a big part of the whole hoax theory is just breaking off and away. So how does this not matter?

Thanks for that question @Sarah31. If I understand @_ANNA_ correctly, this is what she's questioning. I remember in school, (oh, so long ago lol) when we had a test and didn't understand something, we would raise our hands and question it. The teacher would come and answer us. Not GIVE the answer, but help us understand it so we could apply it accordingly. We trusted and relied on our teacher to lead us. I would've really hated it if I found that my teacher lead me blindly. As YOU ask, I also ask, "So how does this NOT matter?"

I think  @_ANNA_ has a ligitimate question and wants/needs an answer. Therefore, she IS increasing her awareness. And I am sooooo not sayiing TS is a fake. Just that when someone asks a legitimate question, who are we to dismiss it  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 02:53:27 PM
To ME it DOES matter who it is I'm putting my beliefs about this hoax in. 
To me it's like someone dropped me out in the woods with directions to get back.
Along the way people are coming to me giving me other directions to get where I want to go.
They are not right directions to get there. 
So I wander on.
Again someone comes and some of the roads this next person gives me are correct....IT APPEARS...as I haven't got there
with their directions either.
On I go...on and on....getting no place.
Now, who's to say this person even knew the right direction?  Who's to say they were not sending me off to a different
place for their own purpose?
I think, it is very important to know someone's directions..purpose...who they are when searching for things that are important
to you.  AND actually, throwing in religion, not only effects the investigation of Michael Jackson death hoax, but it involves
your very SOUL if you believe in God.  Especially, if you believe in a certain religion.  You get other opinions on various religions
which could be good, but if you came here to learn about Michael and have your religious beliefs already, or you DO NOT believe
in God, then dealing with religion is NOT something you want. 
Some may say, don't read it...but the PATH of the entire hoax is now hinged upon what TS gives us, or what religious path we are
taken upon.
Now, we have no way of knowing anyone from another.  There's no way of knowing TS or myself or anyone will get us to where we
want to be...and JUST WHERE IS THAT???  In the meantime, we are learning and investigating things WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN.
It DOES matter who you follow. 
It does matter as you could be lead where you never wanted to go and learning things you don't want or believe in because you
believe it will lead you to Michael or what Michael wants.
If Michael wanted us all to know something...he could've written it.  LOOK his lyrics tell us what he believes.  If you want to know
what he was taught or believed....research that.  Is TS pointing us TO WHAT MICHAEL BELIEVED???  If he's not then why would it
be from Michael?
Also, like my Mom always said ...  if I quote right..."every horse shows it's true colors in time".  Study came here with preaching
in his posts.  Changed his name, and is at it again.  You can type in his words to google...and there you are!!  You can say...well
it could be ARG or to cast off being known...BUT..you are still being led by who knows who, and learning and researching who knows
what...and who's to say it has anything to do with what MICHAEL believed.
I sure wish it did and will, but in the meantime, it's getting to where some of us can only participate in saying I doubt or I can't
participate...Or just stay away.
What can "I" do here?  What can the agnostic do?  HAVE to learn about what they don't believe in to be part of investigating the hoax?
What about the catholic who believes differently??  Or the JW?  We can't get anyplace here if we don't follow and get to the same
road TS followers do?
See...there maybe threads for TIAI, but whatever some feel is THE definitive answer to whatever TS is offering, is the thought of
WHAT IS on all threads.  There is no place to investigate outside of the TS rules anymore.
Someone came here and took over our investigation and we let them.  And if we don't feel they are 100%  (could be 99% sure) then
what do we do?  And we are also left to be placed into the "corner" with "after all this time you can still not believe"  sort of conversations.
There really is no answers to this I suppose.
We won't like the alternatives either way.
I really hope and pray that TS is Michael, but I never will, because he don't lead in the way as to what Michael believed....unless
Michael wrote songs about things he wasn't believing.
This is all said with love and also, hoping you all are right and it's me wrong.  But, in my heart...I'm hearing...just hold tight to
what you believe and what you've learned from Michael for 43 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 16, 2012, 03:01:40 PM
Anna, yes, Michael's writing about 'God', precisely shows TS/Back/Front's stance on God, the Bible, EOW!  I've always said that Michael interprets the Bible his own unique way, not orthodox way, or JW way for that matter.  The 'Messiah' I'm talking about is much broader than just the Bible, but encompasses all religions (including ancient Egypt), all people.

Tim Simkins mentions Ellen White:
The Seventh-day Adventist Church and the teachings of Ellen G. White developed out of the Millerite movement organized by William Miller in the 1840's.
That's another huge Bible-based faith group that I've studied, a parallel group to JW's, with their own slants on Scripture, and definately not Michael's.

Thanks for finding it, Sarahli!
TS
For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website.  Does this mean that it is me, my website?  Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy.  Regardless of which is the actual case: you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.

Anna
Michael may love God but he's never ever shown any sign of wanting to become a Church figure, Gospel spreader, The Pope or Moses, etc.,  you understand it.

Agreed.  He doesn't fall into those categories, but of a Chosen One, born to lead the world through apocolypse and beyond, yes.

I love this post of TS's, so Michael:
Speculation About the Purpose of TIAI

I love all of you hoax believers, even those who have opposed TIAI; and I also love the non-believers.  In fact, I love all people of all races and all religions. But many hoax believers have not taken TIAI seriously, based primarily or entirely on assumption—not on any solid evidence.  Good investigators do not dismiss any avenue of investigation, unless there is very solid evidence that it’s not valid.  Actually, TIAI is the farthest from goofing around as you can possibly get; anyone who reads all 9 parts will know this for certain, without a trace of doubt.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Melody
IMO, Michael is still proselytizing. Did you come to the same conclusion?

Yes, but it’s ‘Come to me (Michael)’, and not Jesus.  Slight but BIG difference.How many other people out there do you see putting themselves on the same level as Jesus, who are not in a mental institution?  Michael is telling the truth or he’s deranged.  People are clinging to understanding of Scriptures that may be meant for the first century, but not in 2000’s.

Anna
But I'm sure and I've seen, that I am and they are ready to let aside their atheism and read Bible verses and stories even as literature, to understand Michael. But ONLY if it DOES come from Michael. Not from a Lord preacher.

Michael is going to BAM, and that Bam is the return of the ‘Christ’—him, a fulfillment of Scripture and world history on many levels. The problem is, this is not how Christians think it is going to happen.  Their minds are still wrapped around the Sunday School picture of brown-haired, blue-eyed Jesus, a complete and utter fabrication of the white-skinned western world.  (See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )    It is indeed one massive mind-f*ck, from God himself.  If anyone cares to research there is so much out there on-line.  And this is precisely what happened 2000 years ago, when Jesus was born and raised in Bethlehem and Nazareth—the religious people could not recognize him because their Messiah thinking was elsewhere.
The message of TS, that I stated above, is the exact one of Michael’s, that I see/hear in Michael’s message in all of the places we all have public access to.   It is consistent throughout all his years, even from when he was young, and still involved in JWism.  This Chosen One identity is something he has carried secretly around inside of him, and at one point he had to make a choice to break off from the JW’s because he knew he had a higher calling, which has not been easy for him.

IMO, you won't understand any of this until you start to think outside of the box, as Front says.  Boxes can be religious, or other.

Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 03:17:37 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions