Re: TS/T.I.A.I discussion
January 16, 2012, 09:35:14 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This might sound pretty simple - but, what if TS is indeed Tim Simkin? What will that mean? Will it change anything? Will it make TS less credible/reliable/less "in-the-know"?

If TS is Tim, then the he is not MJ. That is one thing that would come out of the above. Nothing more if you ask me.

IMO if it was Tim Simpkin that would make a big change actually! If we add Front into the equasion and say he is also Tim Simpkin I think a lot of people would feel very angry and mislead.

/pull hair/
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 09:38:30 AM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 09:38:09 AM
If one assumes TS is not MJ, then TS might be anybody.

Then, if one assumes TS/TIAI is part of the hoax, then MJ had to get to know/hire/use this someone (Mr.Mysterious, Mr.Smith, Mr.Simkin or whatever his name is) as long as "Mr.Mysterious" was capable of working/helping him with the hoax.

This is the way I look at it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 09:49:56 AM

Then, if one assumes TS/TIAI is part of the hoax, then MJ had to get to know/hire/use this someone (Mr.Mysterious, Mr.Smith, Mr.Simkin or whatever his name is) as long as "Mr.Mysterious" was capable of working/helping him with the hoax.

Could be...but, really who's to say that?  Who's to say that Michael is Ts, or if not that Ts was found by Michael?
Also, who's to say that this is NOT someone with the simple hope of saving souls??
That IS how this person began with us and now how he's ended up....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 09:51:19 AM

One major point of ^^^ is that no matter who one may assume TS to be, that is all it is...assumptions and speculations.  Many of us read A LOT of what Tim Simkin had on his site and I'm pretty sure everyone pretty much came to the same conclusion....there is nothing concrete to 'prove' that TS is Tim Simkin or anyone else for that matter.

The 'similarities' that are being put forth....the same initials, the religious angle, the interest in the NWO/EOW, and a talent for writing...can apply to many people other than Tim Simkin.  I'm sure there's plenty of people with the initials T.S. that are very religious (and therefore believe in some sort of NWO/EOW) and are talented writers.  But EVEN IF people think to themselves..."wow, this 'link' between TS and Tim Simkin is too much of a coinicidence to not be true"....IMO, it simply means they have either missed huge chunks of TS' posts OR they haven't dug deep enough because on the surface TS could be anyone, including Tim Simkin.

As you know from TS's posts, many ways to prove himself were about some specific words used by the family. Like the "revealed" word used in the January 18 2010 tweet. If only one word can prove TS has ties to the family, then:

TS/TIAI:
-using the initials "T" and "S" from Tim Simkin;
-using the screen name S.T.U.D.Y.;
-using the same slogan "Study To Understand Doctrines Yourself";
-numerology;
-Bible/religion preaching

are not proofs he is Tim Simkin?
Just your honest answer.

Anna, the answer I gave you was my honest answer.  The similarities that you mention can be applied to many others...whether or not their initials are T.S. (speaking of which, were is the 'proof' that TS' actual name has those initials?).

You didn't give an honest answer to what I asked in my post though:
IF TS is Tim Simkin, then this Tim person not only KNOWS a heck of a lot about MJ, but he also has 'ties' to Sony, TMZ, Elvis, the FBI, Conrad Murray, the court system, and several Jackson family members (and I may be missing some other 'ties').  Where is the 'proof' that Tim Simkin, based on his website and his postings, has ANY of these 'ties' apart from sharing the same initials with TS, a religious background, and a great writing ability? (Although, having read both TS and Tim Simkin, my findings are that the writing styles are very different...even if they are both 'good').

Where is the 'proof' tying Tim Simkin to any of the 'sources' I listed above which have been established as 'links' with/to TS?

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 16, 2012, 10:04:04 AM

Could be...but, really who's to say that?  Who's to say that Michael is Ts, or if not that Ts was found by Michael?
Also, who's to say that this is NOT someone with the simple hope of saving souls??
That IS how this person began with us and now how he's ended up....

I do not have answers to your questions. What I say only is that the fact that TS might be Tim does not change the way I look at TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 16, 2012, 10:08:48 AM
If TS really doesn't want to reveal who he is until after the BAM then it wouldn't make sense to make it so obvious.  Tim Simkin - same intials, STUDY site and former username, etc.  It takes only a few seconds to google and find the name Tim Simkin from the info we were given.  If TS is this guy, he didn't try very hard at concealing it.  Do we know if this guy (Tim) even exists? Was he created as an internet persona for future hoax purposes?  Whoever he is, I don't think the actual name of TS is Tim Simkin - that's my honest opinion.

Sorry if someone already said this but I notice that Tim Simkin has the same number of syllables and the same number of "i" as This Is It...Thriller II.  Another coincidence?  Seems like a setup.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

January 16, 2012, 10:11:59 AM

Anna, the answer I gave you was my honest answer.  The similarities that you mention can be applied to many others...whether or not their initials are T.S. (speaking of which, were is the 'proof' that TS' actual name has those initials?).

You didn't give an honest answer to what I asked in my post though:
IF TS is Tim Simkin, then this Tim person not only KNOWS a heck of a lot about MJ, but he also has 'ties' to Sony, TMZ, Elvis, the FBI, Conrad Murray, the court system, and several Jackson family members (and I may be missing some other 'ties').  Where is the 'proof' that Tim Simkin, based on his website and his postings, has ANY of these 'ties' apart from sharing the same initials with TS, a religious background, and a great writing ability? (Although, having read both TS and Tim Simkin, my findings are that the writing styles are very different...even if they are both 'good').

Where is the 'proof' tying Tim Simkin to any of the 'sources' I listed above which have been established as 'links' with/to TS?

With L.O.V.E. always.
Well, I don't see it as you do. I never saw undeniable proof that TS has connections to SONY, the family, FBI or Elvis.
Tim Simkin has sites and posts on some forum only on religious matters because that's what his calling is, as he himself stated it. He believes that his calling will be fulfilled through web publishing. He has the Response-Able system he hopes/hoped to promote to many Christians. Now I ask you- what if that system didn't reach/touch many people? it's hard to get to too many people to listen to your message, to promote yourself on your own being a non-famous person. But if you go and try to reach a mass that would do anything to help someone (in this case Michael), even step on their own convictions about religion just to spread Michael's message and help him with this, that for sure would make you gather lots of people.

The ties to SONY means maybe that TS redirected to 2012 movie before it hit the theatres. Yes, but considering a religious preacher knows about the EOW, you would think to redirect to 2012, to perpetrate your message. This is my opinion.
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 10:14:05 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 16, 2012, 10:50:56 AM
reading  reading reading and I still don't know what to believe.

Please someone can tell me how people found out of Tim Simkin in the first place?
Let's say I'm new to TIAI and STUDY and I read and I am suspicious - what should I google to get to Tim Simkin without knowing from before that Tim Simkin exists? Let's say I only know about TS, TIAI and Study. How do I get to Tim Simkin?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 10:53:04 AM
If TS really doesn't want to reveal who he is until after the BAM then it wouldn't make sense to make it so obvious.  Tim Simkin - same intials, STUDY site and former username, etc.  It takes only a few seconds to google and find the name Tim Simkin from the info we were given.  If TS is this guy, he didn't try very hard at concealing it.

Maybe he didn't care much about concealing it. Maybe all he wanted was to make it all a bit mysterious to keep people guessing, maybe he wants people to check out his website, etc.

And he knows a lot about Michael ... maybe he is a fan. Or maybe not even that, a lot of things about Michael are widely known and you can do a bit of research in a couple of hours on the net and you'll know a lot.

And I agree - there are a lot of ties between TS and Simkin, if you accept ties between the family and certain posters just for using the same words, then by the same "rule" you have to accept the obvious ties between TS and Simkin. It can't be true in one case, because it fits with the theory, and not true in the other case, because it doesn't fit ... And the ties between TS and Simkin aren't just words either. There is the phrase "Study to understand doctrines yourself", it's the entire religious approach. The usernames "TS" and "S.T.U.D.Y.", etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 10:55:57 AM

Please someone can tell me how people found out of Tim Simkin in the first place?
Let's say I'm new to TIAI and STUDY and I read and I am suspicious - what should I google to get to Tim Simkin without knowing from before that Tim Simkin exists? Let's say I only know about TS, TIAI and Study. How do I get to Tim Simkin?

As far as I remember it was an IP thing, don't remember the details though.

And even without that, I think if you just google certain things like certain phrases maybe and things like "S.T.U.D.Y." Google will probably give you certain website.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

January 16, 2012, 10:57:08 AM

Because of S.T.U.D.Y.
TS posted as STUDY on the old board, signing with the phrase "Study To Understand Doctrines Yourself". If you search this phrase you find everything else.
You can see his old posts on the old mjkit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 11:09:58 AM
It is interesting to go back and read TS's first post, as far as I can tell, this is TS's first post from 2009.  He registered Dec. 12, 09:

Here is the first introduction we have to the name of TS_comments as well, just thought it would be good for the newer folks to see how these names came to be:

Being that we are discussing TS, it would be nice if the person in question would chime in ;)
Blessings to all
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 16, 2012, 11:12:41 AM
Anyway WHY would Tim Simkins sign as TS? That's like Michael signing on here as MJ, LOL! It's daft and ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

January 16, 2012, 11:17:37 AM
This might sound pretty simple - but, what if TS is indeed Tim Simkin? What will that mean? Will it change anything? Will it make TS less credible/reliable/less "in-the-know"?

If TS is Tim, then the he is not MJ. That is one thing that would come out of the above. Nothing more if you ask me.
Tim Simkin is a Lord Preacher, a Gospel spreader. Only.

Let aside the religion for a moment. What Tim Simkin says might be true, his message might be positive, mind entertaining, etc. , but if it doesn't come from Michael, then how do you take it? It's ok to go and study the bible, the Lord, spread the Gospel, but we are here for Michael. If we wanted to dig into religion, bible, the Lord, we would have done it on our own.

Most of us spend lots of time digging into Bible verses, stories, even the atheists do it, thinking "It's not my hoax, it's Michael's. Ok, I'm an atheist, but it doesn't matter, I want to understand Michael's message". So we go and digg and read in case of "what if?"; what if TS/TIAI is really Michael's message and that's how we can help Michael? just because we want to understand Michael. Not a religion preacher. I am somehow an atheist, many here are. But I'm sure and I've seen, that I am and they are ready to let aside their atheism and read Bible verses and stories even as literature, to understand Michael. But ONLY if it DOES come from Michael. Not from a Lord preacher.

Which is what people are doing with TS. Those who want to dig into it, are... those who would prefer not to are not. So I am confused as to what the harm that you are implying is EVEN IF TS actually were Tim Simkin (??).

I am a flaming atheist... but even myself with her non-existant god is happy to crack a bible verse or twenty. I enjoy learning. What's that famous quote? Goes something like, you can entertain a thought without owning it. I don't feel that reading the bible messes with my belief system.

Like others have said, I don't see the proof that links TS to Tim Simkin. I don't believe someone as clever as TS at covering their ID would use his actual initials for a covert screenname, nor tie himself to an existing site that includes his real identity in the process of creating this mysterious ARG known as TIAI.

It's either a genuine coincidence OR, more likely to me, it's a red herring. He either linked himself to this site on purpose to cast doubt, or this site and the Tim Simkin identity was created for hoax purposes, again, to cast doubt.

Again, there's never been any effort to bolster the ranks of believers, rather, there have been several efforts to thin the numbers... starting right off the bat with the LONG winded and complex TIAI updates. The length and complexity turned many off right away, many who would have been receptive to the message, yet failed to have the discipline to apply themselves, and failed to have the attention span to absorb the information.

I really walk a line with offending people when I start on this subject but basically, the entire ARG of TIAI is a test of discipline and it's 100% self imposed, free will reigns. You get to chose. If you chose to opt out, no harm/no foul, there's other aspects of the hoax for you. Less interesting, less interactive (in my opinion solely), but they're there nonetheless. If, on the other hand, you chose to go for the ride, wonderful, we shall proceed.

So I fail to see the harm UNLESS someone pins all their hoax hopes onto this screenname and ARG and then proceeds to live or die based on the daily ups n downs that are associated with TIAI. But that is an individual personal problem, similar to addiction, not something imposed upon you by an innocuous screenname.

YOU have the power. If you chose to bestow TS with that power then fine, but make no mistake, each individual is the master of their own destiny. Do not blame other people or other things for your own personal state of mind. It can be very liberating to take responsibility for one's self. The you will realize that no one can DO anything to you that you do not allow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 16, 2012, 11:23:02 AM
 :shock: this is quite an interesting find in my opinion.  The threads lately have been mostey of a spiritual nature.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it is noticeable.  Souza mentioned that she only recently changed her opniion regarding religion after have been met with an advisor or minister (I forget the right analogy).  But at any rate, religion is becoming the norm here when at one time it was a little more taboo.  This Tim Simkins who believes in end-days infiltrating this site could be a possibility.  I have never thought TS and Back and Study  to be the same person, though indoctrinated the same, with the same end result, speaking on behalf of the same person. I have for a long time felt that Michael, himself, was moving more into his spiritual awakening and thereby it is possible that he would solicit a person or as I believe a few people to guide us towards that end. 

The only thing that troubles me about his possible revelation is the end of days theory.  I don’t believe the world is ending in the Biblical sense in 2012, but as Michael’s message led my mind to see beyond 2012 as it being the end of material worship and the beginning of spiritual awakening.  I will have to read more about this.  It is quite a find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions