No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I finally caught up with reading this whole thread.

I personally do not believe Michael...L.O.V.E. is the real Michael Jackson.

Firstly, I don't think the username is what Michael would pick.  I think he would pick something more of a code since he liked codes and nicknames, like the Appleheads etc.  Also I feel like the L.O.V.E. thing he said in This Is It has become sort of a "slogan" associated with MJ and I'm not sure this is something he would choose himself.  I really like the L.O.V.E. sentiment and he does say it a few times in TII, but I think it's other people (fans, etc.) who have turned it into a "thing."
2) I think it's possible for a fan to know his language pattern.  Saying things like "I love you.  I really do" is what he would say, but I think that's an easy pattern -- he even says it at the O2 press conference (or his double does, lol).  I think many of us could write statements that sound like MJ if we tried.  
3) I don't think he would actually reveal any timeframe information about his return.

Just my thoughts; of course I'm interested in all opinions.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

*Michael...L.O.V.E* talked about this beforehand.

Letta (I BELIeve)       December 19th, 2009 6:58 am ET
@Stuci Hello
About Joe jackson and the allowance, when he went to court, that it was going to be reschedule till next year. The next day it was stated in the news the very same issue.

LOVE & PEACE
FAN 4EVER
LETS ALL SPREAD OUR L.O.V.E TOGETHER
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjlovebug"
*Michael...L.O.V.E* talked about this beforehand.

Letta (I BELIeve)       December 19th, 2009 6:58 am ET
@Stuci Hello
About Joe jackson and the allowance, when he went to court, that it was going to be reschedule till next year. The next day it was stated in the news the very same issue.

LOVE & PEACE
FAN 4EVER
LETS ALL SPREAD OUR L.O.V.E TOGETHER
and i think he also mentioned the white shirt jermaine wore at i think it was the hospital press conference belonged to mj,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry i don't know if this has been posted before.. I've found this on LKB " Michael jackson to receive lifetime........... "

December 15th, 2009 11:45 am ET

Hello everyone. This will be my only post for now. There still seems to be much confusion for those who are not paying attention.

Have you not yet realized that my family's only national interviews about my "death" have been granted to ABC? Other interviews have focused on This Is It and the family's A&E Reality series, but Latoya's and Janet's interviews that dealt with my "death" were granted only to ABC. In Latoya's interview she spoke of how odd it was that no one has signed my death certificate among other things, and of course Janet just "smiled" all through her interview. In case you have not figured that out, ABC has not very kind to me, especially in 2003. All things will be revealed in time. This is a "family" project.

As I said above, this is my only post at this time.

I love you all. I really do.

It's all for love...L.O.V.E.

Will You Be There?

Michael

December 15th, 2009 10:13 pm ET

Hello everyone. We still have a long time to go before "dawn" in this event. I hope you are finding the comfort I am trying to give you in this darkness. Why would anyone complain about the photo attached to this article? I personally picked it for my "lifetime achievement." Have you overlooked the embedded images similar to those on the TII CD? They are embedded everywhere. There is one on my zipper of me dancing, one of my thriller zombie on my left leg embedded by the "7", one on my left chest, and by the way, that one is from rehearsal footage in This Is It, and many others. Also, don't be too upset my brothers emotions. They have lost a brother. One more final clue for the evening to bring you comfort. At Jermaine's press conference when I "died", he was wearing my white shirt with the crown from TII, the one I had over the "red mission" shirt after I had the "7s" added to it.

I'm sorry I have to go for now and I regret that I can't communicate further at this time.

Will you be there? I love you all. I really do.

Michael

Here is some from *mj*....
December 16th, 2009 6:56 pm ET

My middle name is Joseph.

I will set the record straight. I have never told or revealved this to anyone, but a long ago,there was a time when I resented Joseph and didn't want to be associated with him in anyway,shape, or form. Just the thought of having the same name made me physically and emotionally ill,so from that day forward I would no longer use Joseph as my middle name,only Joe.

Many things have changed since then. Joseph and I are on great terms. I have forgiven him.

December 16th, 2009 8:06 pm ET

I'm afraid I have to go. I will see you all soon. Please know that. Never give up and please keep the faith. I am well. I read the blogs as much as I can, and so does some members of my family. I love you all very much. I really do. Never forget that. I know that this has been a tough time for many of you, but please know that I am well and everything will be revealved in due time.

You are always in my heart and on my mind. there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about all of your love,support, and dedication.

I will see you all soon.

First of all I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG POST :|  :|  :|  :|
But i find this very interesting... BTW Michael L.O.V.E and *mj* seems to have a little fight on LKB about which one of them is Michael Jackson.... LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

But i find this very interesting... BTW Michael L.O.V.E and *mj* seems to have a little fight on LKB about which one of them is Michael Jackson.... LOL[/quote]

:lol:  :lol: that is nothing the other day there was 3 of them fighting it was so funny  :lol:  :lol: i still laugh when i think about it :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
But i find this very interesting... BTW Michael L.O.V.E and *mj* seems to have a little fight on LKB about which one of them is Michael Jackson.... LOL

:lol:  :lol: that is nothing the other day there was 3 of them fighting it was so funny  :lol:  :lol: i still laugh when i think about it :lol:[/quote]

Hey mabye i should sign up on the LKB and call myself Applehead Joe... Then i could be no 4 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Nah it's not worth it :D  :D.. Let these guys have their fight and let the rest of us laugh :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

:lol:  :lol: it gets better then all these other ones came on i cannot remember there names and they started calling him uncle doo doo and speaking with each other i thought i was seeing things like i said that place is crazy :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol: it gets better then all these other ones came on i cannot remember there names and they started calling him uncle doo doo and speaking with each other i thought i was seeing things like i said that place is crazy :lol:  :lol:

I saw it and i LMAO.... what an idiot.... Uncle doo doo... And *mj* answer: OH only 3 people calls me uncle doo doo... And whom may they be?????? IDK but funny though :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

To Uncle Doo Doo if you read this. Can i call you Uncle Doo Doo Too???? :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan

Quote from: "knowhesalive"

I saw it and i LMAO.... what an idiot.... Uncle doo doo... And *mj* answer: OH only 3 people calls me uncle doo doo... And whom may they be?????? IDK but funny though :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

To Uncle Doo Doo if you read this. Can i call you Uncle Doo Doo Too???? :lol:  :lol:
:lol: i am so glad you saw it i thought that i imagined it ,i really thought i had lost my mind and was seeing things :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "knowhesalive"

:lol: i am so glad you saw it i thought that i imagined it ,i really thought i had lost my mind and was seeing things :lol:  :lol:

Oh yah i saw it and i think this guy is from France.... So someone in France can call all the MJs on LKB Uncle Doo Doo :)  :)...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan

me2

afther some days he wasnt there but on the 21th hes back, this was his last post of that day. there where also imposters ofcourse, but most where quickly deleted

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*   December 21st, 2009 11:23 pm ET

Thank you all for your love and support. I would not have made it through this experience without it or without you. You have shown me love beyond my greatest imagination. All of this has a purpose and it is much deeper than most of you realize from what I have read on these blogs. I know when all is revealed you WILL be there for me because you have shown that to me again and again. At first, it may be a little difficult to comprehend the reality that what you were told by the media and saw broadcast on June 25th was not the truth.

I have always had faith in my fans that they would search for the truth. Had my fans not searched for the truth in 2005, then they would have believed the worst about me. For those of you who have searched, researched and who beLIEve in me, I thank you and love you from the abyss of my soul. I really do.

@ Jack

Jack Skellington, I hope you have the greatest birthday of your life today. Always hold your head up high, be proud of who you are, and live your life to the fullest. Tell Kermit I said "hello."

I love you all. I really do. I will see you all soon, very soon.

Have a wonderful holiday season.

Michael J. Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

by me2 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:51 pm

afther some days he wasnt there but on the 21th hes back, this was his last post of that day. there where also imposters ofcourse, but most where quickly deleted

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 21st, 2009 11:23 pm ET

Thank you all for your love and support. I would not have made it through this experience without it or without you. You have shown me love beyond my greatest imagination. All of this has a purpose and it is much deeper than most of you realize from what I have read on these blogs. I know when all is revealed you WILL be there for me because you have shown that to me again and again. At first, it may be a little difficult to comprehend the reality that what you were told by the media and saw broadcast on June 25th was not the truth.

I have always had faith in my fans that they would search for the truth. Had my fans not searched for the truth in 2005, then they would have believed the worst about me. For those of you who have searched, researched and who beLIEve in me, I thank you and love you from the abyss of my soul. I really do.

@ Jack

Jack Skellington, I hope you have the greatest birthday of your life today. Always hold your head up high, be proud of who you are, and live your life to the fullest. Tell Kermit I said "hello."

I love you all. I really do. I will see you all soon, very soon.

Have a wonderful holiday season.

Michael J. Jackson
[/b][/color]

Taking a deep breath....I hope this is not another joke.  I just hope not. Only time will tell though. Thanks for posting!!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

Here's more from today.

shaun       December 22nd, 2009 10:05 pm ET
@*Michael...L.O.V.E.*

Ok what's the significance of the fbi files? Can you elaborate please Michael? i love you.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*       December 22nd, 2009 10:08 pm ET
@ Shaun

There is a lot of significance. Among the significant things that are revealed is the possibility that the FBI and authorities helped me this time due to a terrorist threat at my upcoming concerts. All will be revealed in time. I love you more.

Babs       December 22nd, 2009 10:11 pm ET
@*Michael...L.O.V.E.*

Hi to YOU!

This is a "worldwide reveal"... for all those who still beLIEve
the child stuff. It always got me "mad" when I spoke of you and got replies in a negative way. Ohhh, it was such a "downer" feeling. Just they just never saw through "the curtain." I hope this sends a "new light" to everyone. Evil agendas must come to a "STOP."  

Michael, Your Strength is Very Impressive
God Bless You!

L.O.V.E. and S.U.N.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*       December 22nd, 2009 10:13 pm ET
@ Babs

Thank you. The point you bring up is another significance of what was revealed today. There is vital information on many fronts contained in the files that were released. S.T.U.D.Y.

Michael

Beverly - Chicago       December 22nd, 2009 10:25 pm ET
*Michael...L.O.V.E.*:

When you say "soon and very soon" do you mean before April?

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*       December 22nd, 2009 10:28 pm ET
@ Beverly – Chicago

Soon and very soon, but of course I cannot give you a date. If you are one who is active in S.T.U.D.Y. then you know that we finally at arrived at the Emerald City a couple of days ago. The next step will be to see the man behind the curtain. It will be soon and very soon.

Michael

Interesting, huh? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This makes me think Michael L.O.V.E. is actually S.T.U.D.Y. or someone working with him  just a thought that cam to mind when I read the last post, Hmmm somethings not right IMO but then again who the heck knows anymore??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions