Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"
This makes me think Michael L.O.V.E. is actually S.T.U.D.Y. or someone working with him  just a thought that cam to mind when I read the last post, Hmmm somethings not right IMO but then again who the heck knows anymore??

Or perhaps Michael is directing S.T.U.D.Y. thus making the TIAI redirections even more relevant

LKL Blog post I also found interesting:

Cocovelvet - December 22nd, 2009 10:43 pm ET
CARIEEE !!! OMG.... what the F...K !!! Murray is filming a documentary ??!!!! What documentary is he filming ?? About how to inject and kill others with propofol or what ??? I just can't believe this one........

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*   - December 22nd, 2009 10:45 pm ET
@ Cocovelvet
No. I am filming a documentary about Murray and the aftermath of being wrongly accused of a crime that did not happen.
This is my last post for tonight.
I love you all.
It's all for love...L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

michael love lost his temper last night i cant post it cos that blog does my pc it was quite shocking can someone go and check and then post we all need to see :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
michael love lost his temper last night i cant post it cos that blog does my pc it was quite shocking can someone go and check and then post we all need to see :o

Please link which article on the blog because I don't see this so I must be missing something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mel31

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*   December 23rd, 2009 7:27 pm ET

You people are idiots. If you cannot clearly see that I am alive, you are just plain stupid idiots. How much more outrageous and unbelievable could the story get every day. I am absolutely embarrassed that so many of my fans are such idiots!

Have a Merry Christmas while you figure out if it was Tohme, Sony, Anschultz, Dileo, Colony Capital, etc. IT WAS NONE OF THEM! I am alive! I have done everything I could possibly do to let you know that while we are waiting for dawn in this saga. My family has done everything they could do to let you know that. Did you read the memorial program? The memorial was put together in a way to clearly let you know that. I'm alive and I'm here forever. They say the sky's the limit and to me that's really true! I told you all of this at the memorial.

Same goes for the funeral. Did you read the funeral program? Do you think those were stupid mistakes? Does anyone in my family know for sure where they were when I "died?" Dr. Murray returning to work and being praised by his patients for "killing me?" Dr. Murray paying child support with Rita Hayworth money for God's sake! Dr. Murray starring in his own documentary! It is just unbelievable that you cannot see what is going on!

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE! I'm almost scared to come back in January for fear that millions will die of cardiac arrest out of shock. I never anticipated this. The truth is so obvious. Open your eyes!

Michael

I'm not sure that will be the same Michael ... Love  but it tries to open people's eyes

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE! I'm almost scared to come back in January for fear that millions will die of cardiac arrest out of shock. I never anticipated this. The truth is so obvious. Open your eyes! :lol: I will not laugh at his anger with the sentence but I could not help myself  :lol:
Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 10:52:40 AM by Mel31
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

in my heart there will always be a place for you for all my life i\'ll keep a part of you with me and everywhere i am there you\'ll be Michael L.O.V.E

MEL31 THANKS ,SO MJ SHOWING THAT HE IS HUMAN :lol: I THINK IT WAS AIMED AT THE NON BELIEVERS THERE AS THEY TRY AND CHASE THE BELIEVERS AWAY :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

MEL31 THANKS ,SO MJ SHOWING THAT HE IS HUMAN :lol: I THINK IT WAS AIMED AT THE NON BELIEVERS THERE AS THEY TRY AND CHASE THE BELIEVERS AWAY :lol:

I found it now too but I just want to point out that there was someone faking to be him on at the same time and someone else also using the *mj* name... :lol:  Battle of the many Michaels!

**mj** - December 23rd, 2009 7:50 pm ET
I would never call my fans stupid or idiots! I am lost for words! I am so so very sorry. Don't you see it now? This *Michael...L.O.V.E.* person is NOT ME, but some evil person who hates my fans. Please do not EVER think that I am ashamed or embarrsed of any of you. I love all of you very much! Plese know that. Your heart will eventually guide you to the truth. Just go with what your heart is telling you, please.
I love all of my fans, the believers AND the ones who don't fully understand what's going on yet. Please know that!!!!

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* -  December 23rd, 2009 7:53 pm ET
@ **mj**
Get lost, you faker! You can't even spell! I am only human and I do get frustrated. I am very frustrated at the moment because we are only a few weeks away from dawn and my fans have got to get prepared and start spreading the word.
Michael

Judie - December 23rd, 2009 7:55 pm ET
@Hags
I'm pretty sure I know who Michael Love is...can't wait to tell you all!

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*  - December 23rd, 2009 7:58 pm ET
@ Judie
I am Michael J. Jackson. I would not encourage people to put much belief into your thoughts as you cannot even figure out that I'm alive. I'm communicating with you one on one, and still you cannot figure it out. I am so disappointed.
Michael

**mj** - December 23rd, 2009 7:58 pm ET
@*Michael...L.O.V.E.*
Thank you...now they see you for who you really are. I would NEVER attack my fans or belittle and call them names. I will be praying for you. God bless you.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* - December 23rd, 2009 8:01 pm ET
@ **mj**
Everyone knows you are not me. You can pretend all you want, but my fans know the real me, even when I'm frustrated.

doubtingthomas2010 - December 23rd, 2009 8:02 pm ET
True-To-You-I don't know what's going on either.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* - December 23rd, 2009 8:07 pm ET
@ doubtingthomas2010
I am frustrated at those who spend all day on these blogs trying to figure out who killed me, who plotted to kill me, who is making money off of my death, calling my family bad names, etc. I never anticipated any of this. It make me want to scream sometime. Really.
I have to go for now.
Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol: that blog is so funny :lol:  :lol: well mj did have numerous doubles :lol:  :lol: why not in blog land :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

me2

lol i had a bad day yesterday, but i think i need to read that blog again. Im missing things :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

me2

i saw i missed some on 22 dec that made me think

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*   December 22nd, 2009 10:41 pm ET

I am being called away and have to go for now. I will not be on until Christmas more than likely, but I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

If you get an opportunity to drop off gifts to a homeless shelter or an orphanage or anything along those lines, that would be a wonderful spirit to share with others this holiday season.

I love you all. I really do.

Michael

then follows the post that already was posted by someone else about the filming
(sorry dont know name, without looking)

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*   December 22nd, 2009 10:53 pm ET

@ Carie

Okay, I will give you a shout out. Dr. Gupta who is on LKL tonight clearly explained after my "death" that propofol is next to impossible to detect on an autopsy because it leaves the body as soon as the drip is turned off. The autopsy report was amended to let my fans know that I am alive and well. Acute propofol intoxication is completely impossible to detect on an autopsy 24 hours after death. The truth is not waiting to be found, it is waiting to be believed.

I love you more. This REALLY is my final post for tonight.

Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Get a load of this fight: Michael..L.O.V.E VS *mj*- Let's get read to rumble!!!  (rofl-)  (lmao-)

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*       December 23rd, 2009 7:27 pm ET
You people are idiots. If you cannot clearly see that I am alive, you are just plain stupid idiots. How much more outrageous and unbelievable could the story get every day. I am absolutely embarrassed that so many of my fans are such idiots!

Have a Merry Christmas while you figure out if it was Tohme, Sony, Anschultz, Dileo, Colony Capital, etc. IT WAS NONE OF THEM! I am alive! I have done everything I could possibly do to let you know that while we are waiting for dawn in this saga. My family has done everything they could do to let you know that. Did you read the memorial program? The memorial was put together in a way to clearly let you know that. I'm alive and I'm here forever. They say the sky's the limit and to me that's really true! I told you all of this at the memorial.

Same goes for the funeral. Did you read the funeral program? Do you think those were stupid mistakes? Does anyone in my family know for sure where they were when I "died?" Dr. Murray returning to work and being praised by his patients for "killing me?" Dr. Murray paying child support with Rita Hayworth money for God's sake! Dr. Murray starring in his own documentary! It is just unbelievable that you cannot see what is going on!

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE! I'm almost scared to come back in January for fear that millions will die of cardiac arrest out of shock. I never anticipated this. The truth is so obvious. Open your eyes!

Michael

**mj**       December 23rd, 2009 7:50 pm ET
I would never call my fans stupid or idiots! I am lost for words! I am so so very sorry. Don't you see it now? This *Michael...L.O.V.E.* person is NOT ME, but some evil person who hates my fans. Please do not EVER think that I am ashamed or embarrsed of any of you. I love all of you very much! Plese know that. Your heart will eventually guide you to the truth. Just go with what your heart is telling you, please.

I love all of my fans, the believers AND the ones who don't fully understand what's going on yet. Please know that!!!!

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*       December 23rd, 2009 7:53 pm ET
@ **mj**

Get lost, you faker! You can't even spell! I am only human and I do get frustrated. I am very frustrated at the moment because we are only a few weeks away from dawn and my fans have got to get prepared and start spreading the word.

Michael

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*       December 23rd, 2009 7:58 pm ET
@ Judie

I am Michael J. Jackson. I would not encourage people to put much belief into your thoughts as you cannot even figure out that I'm alive. I'm communicating with you one on one, and still you cannot figure it out. I am so disappointed.

Michael

**mj**       December 23rd, 2009 7:58 pm ET
@*Michael...L.O.V.E.*

Thank you...now they see you for who you really are. I would NEVER attack my fans or belittle and call them names. I will be praying for you. God bless you.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*       December 23rd, 2009 8:01 pm ET
@ **mj**

Everyone knows you are not me. You can pretend all you want, but my fans know the real me, even when I'm frustrated.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*       December 23rd, 2009 8:07 pm ET
@ doubtingthomas2010

I am frustrated at those who spend all day on these blogs trying to figure out who killed me, who plotted to kill me, who is making money off of my death, calling my family bad names, etc. I never anticipated any of this. It make me want to scream sometime. Really.

I have to go for now.

Michael

**mj**       December 23rd, 2009 8:12 pm ET
I have seen it all. I have to go for now,but PLEASE know that I love all of my fans,believers AND the ones who don't fully grasp what's really going on yet. I will see you all soon. Believe me. Have a very Merry Christmas and a lovely New Year. It won't be long...

I love you all. i really do.

**mj**       December 23rd, 2009 8:12 pm ET
I have seen it all. I have to go for now,but PLEASE know that I love all of my fans,believers AND the ones who don't fully grasp what's really going on yet. I will see you all soon. Believe me. Have a very Merry Christmas and a lovely New Year. It won't be long...

I love you all. i really do.

Michael...L.O.V.E.       December 23rd, 2009 10:23 pm ET
Hello everyone
I am very sorry the previous posts were not mine
Soon it will remove...;)
I love youu alll !!

Michael...L.O.V.E.       December 23rd, 2009 10:42 pm ET
I am very sorry you
but I am not the real Michael
I wanted to show just how easy it can be fake
we need to think wisely
and do not believe everything in what they write here Michael's unreal, and in the media, newspapers, and they manipulate you!
I believe however, that here is a real Michael...
God bless you

Michael...L.O.V.E.       December 23rd, 2009 11:23 pm ET
@Lois

I wrote specifically not stars, because I'm not real Michael...

You do not have to believe me, but it was hard to write to me and I am truly sorry...
I wanted to show just how easy it can be imposter...

God bless you

Michael...L.O.V.E.       December 23rd, 2009 11:32 pm ET
@ Justynka1984
I'm not Michael, I'm very sorry you
I do not write anything anymore
God bless you

*mj*       December 23rd, 2009 11:48 pm ET
who are you Michael Love??? please, stop doing this to my fans....please....

*mj*       December 23rd, 2009 11:59 pm ET
stop...how? to many people want to make a joke of this....we can't stop them....but who is Michael Love???

*mj*       December 24th, 2009 12:07 am ET
who am i??? is weird....you ask me who am i??? you already know

mj*       December 24th, 2009 12:10 am ET
i am fine. but here is something wrong...

*mj*       December 24th, 2009 12:24 am ET
nothing wrong.....i am shocked about Michael Love! i am tired of everything you know...

Ozzie       December 24th, 2009 12:26 am ET
@*mj*

You don't write like you are american.

*mj*       December 24th, 2009 12:26 am ET
i must took a long break...

*mj*       December 24th, 2009 12:05 am ET
no i am not faker......

*mj*       December 24th, 2009 12:27 am ET
i must hide some things....that is why i wrote like that...

*mj*       December 24th, 2009 12:32 am ET
i love decorate Christmas tree...

*mj*       December 24th, 2009 12:38 am ET
my wish is tell everybody what is going on

shasta2001       December 24th, 2009 12:39 am ET
*mj*

You do not speak correct English. Where are you from?

*mj*       December 24th, 2009 12:43 am ET
well .... you must know the truth right now.... i speak correct English, i understand English....but you are naive....the second person is faker and you believe!!!!! i am normal person, not the person you want....too much people can be MJ when they want....

*mj*       December 24th, 2009 12:45 am ET
here nobody is real Michael .....even when they have MJ, mj or Michael Love in name.....

(lmao-)

I don't know if any of the Michael L.O.V.E's are real, or the MJs. I do know the last MJ that posted on the blog does not speak correct english. I feel like the LK blog has turned into a funny farm of posers, non-believers who insult belivers and lots of fighting goes on there! :roll:  (sorry-)  :twisted:  (censored-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Seems like it was attack of the clones or something when that argument was going on! Made me laugh though  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Smelly"
Seems like it was attack of the clones or something when that argument was going on! Made me laugh though  :P
:D AND CNN IS SUPPOSE TO BE SERIOUS :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey, Everyone! :D

I'm new here, and I'm now a regular blogger over at Larry King Live.  I've been also keeping track of Michael...L.O.V.E.'s posts.  Regarding the photo attached to the Lifetime Achievement Award Grammy article, the embedded images he described in detail were interesting, but did you know that a subliminal message popped up on that photo after a fellow blogger printed it out?  I promise you it hasn't been photoshopped in any way.  She simply printed it to get a better look at the embedded images. Just another thing that makes you go "Hmmmmm."  :D   What's going on over at CNN?  We do know that AOL/Time Warner has merged with Sony Corporation and owns both CNN and TMZ.   ;)
God Bless!  Nice to meet all of you here!  

-SHELLI :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry the photo got cut off a bit!  :) Here it is again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions