Re: TIAI January 11
January 12, 2012, 08:09:11 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
bwahahahaha. ford. you and i are too alike!!!!

love you girl
HAHA!!!  LOVE u too!!  Chills that we were sooooo on the same thoughts ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 08:35:32 AM
Here's a couple more for those interested:

At the bottom MJ(?) wrote:  "Rely only on the word of God not on mans words".  I WISH he had written more of his thoughts on this....cause I love this quote.  But I find it very ironic/paradoxical/confusing/interesting that in order to rely on the word of God, you have to rely (have faith) on man's word(s)....it's from the mouths and hands of men, through the Bible, that we know God's word.  My faith in 'man' rests on sand....perhaps that's why I'm 'unsure' of the 'intent' behind the Bible (if it is/was all good).

"The longer that you stay away the more difficult it is to start again in preaching the Great news of the Kingdom" "Psalms 144:4"

Pslam 144:4: "Man is like a breath; his days are like a fleeting shadow"

@Mike...if you are reading this, I wish I knew if these are, in fact, your Bible notes.  Either way...whether they are yours or not...reread what you (or whoever) wrote about 'staying away' for long.  And hurry back as fast as you can  ::P  L.O.V.E. U.

@Souza...very nice 'coincidence'...the synchronicity of certain events in this thread is a very beautiful thing to see.

I feel like God is smiling with/at all of us....I can feel it in the air and it feels BAMtastic!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 12, 2012, 08:52:41 AM
if these really are MJs notes, they are from a jehovahs witness meeting i believe. most jehovahs witnesses write notes at the meetings. (i know i do) i think one of his notes is entitled "sunday meeting"

if you are reading MJ - I love you brother. x

I agree Aussie...I have a family member who is a JW and they, too, take notes at meetings.  In MJ's case (if these are his notes), it doesn't necessarily have to be notes from an actual JW meeting (in the 'formal' sense).  This note taking was most likely a 'habit'/practice that MJ picked up during his years as a JW (a very good practice)...and that he carried with him throughout his life even after he 'de-labeled' himself from the 'religion'.  I tend to believe that MJ met with a spiritual advisor, or perhaps several, for many many years...and possibly from many many different 'perspectives'/beliefs/faiths.

I've never had a spiritual advisor and I've had MANY questions over the years that I wish I had someone to talk to about...get their perspective on.  For the past 2.5 years, through MJ and through all of you, I feel like...for the first time in my life...I do have, not only one, but several spiritual advisors.

bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

January 12, 2012, 09:07:33 AM
be the change. i am really grateful that you posted these. thank you very much. they mean a lot to me. honestly. i can not tell you how touching it is to have seen them

bearhug

i personally kinda tend to think they are meeting notes. the 'sunday meeting title' and the wording of a few things sound like 'phrases' used at our meetings. those who have been to meetings, will understand what i mean. so yeah, i am going with they are meeting notes.

but no doubt he is a very spiritual man, who has several spiritual advisors and looks into lots of different faiths, as well as does his own personal study. mj is a very studious individual of religion, history, philossophy. smart, talanted, spiritual and gorgeous. he really is the whole package isnt he???

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 12, 2012, 09:10:17 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but it is standard practice for notes to be taken at any/all Bible study classes.  Not just JWs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 12, 2012, 09:19:07 AM
Wow,that is such an amazing post Souza,very well written.Your blog confirms everything that i feel about Micheal,the hoax and of course God.Faith means everything,without it u have nothing.I always believed that the hoax had a spiritual twist,and imo,it is the most important aspect.Without God,Micheal would not be able to adequately plan it,or pull it off.Which brings me to the question,who is Michael Jackson? michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

January 12, 2012, 09:27:01 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but it is standard practice for notes to be taken at any/all Bible study classes.  Not just JWs.

hey didnt mean for this to turn into this. really i didnt. they just look to me like meeting notes. its not a thing of "another JW trying to claim MJ" not at all. i dont want it to come across that way and dont want a debate. i understand michael has several spiritual advisors. but because i see "sunday meeting", "jehovahs name" as well as "phrases that are still used" at our meetings, for me personally i conclude that they are meeting notes for my personal viewpoint or understanding of what they are. thats what i believe they are and completely get that others may have a different opinion. and am open that they may perhaps 'personal study notes' - but am leaning towards meeting notes.

either way, regardless of the place they were written, i am sure we all agree this is a very spiritual individual who loves his god.

i love the way MJ creatively sings about his beliefs, convictions, etc. some ppl might not catch it or get it. but for those who are spiritually
inclined like so many beautiful people on this forum, the lyrics really are quite intriguing "in a spiritual sense"

(nb - not saying the lyrics arent intriguing spiritually to those who arent spiritually / religoiusly inclined btw)

much like what his lyrics mean from a hoax angle compared with a non believer angle... just different perspectives hearing them.

yep - there is certainly an "MJ" for everyone...

i feel so happy right now. again be the change - thank you for posting these.
Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:30:04 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 12, 2012, 09:30:04 AM

Yes, when I was studying other religions I always took notes.  I would figure if it's something important to you, you would take notes.
However, these ARE from Jehovah's Witness Sunday Meeting, as the note says.  Also, as you see, he is using verses ABOUT Jehovah.  And, these are scriptures we use to teach...and they are written with wording from The New World Translation of the Hold Scriptures.
And, as Aussie said, this isn't US claiming anything, it's just there and we all have to acknowledge Michael was a witness.
Whether he remains now or not is between him and Jah I suppose.
 Now, I suppose the real question is if they ARE Michael's.
Really, how'd they get to the media if they are?  There are others too if you just type in Michael Jackson bible study notes.
IF they are his, and again, how'd they get out there??  Unless, they are SUPPOSE to be seen  ;)
Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:35:16 AM by fordtocarr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 09:37:11 AM
true that ford. the real Q is if they are michaels. either way. the content is still relevant and straight from the good book!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 12, 2012, 09:37:52 AM
MJ's the whole package and a year's supply of more packages....wrapped in silk  ::P  Prior to June 25th, 2009, it would've taken me a long time to explain to someone just how much I loved and admired Mike (and have since I was 5 years old) and the reasons why.  If asked now, I don't think I could even explain it...my depth of love, respect and admiration for him is beyond words.

@hesouttamylife...your last few posts have been terrific  ::P...thank you for sharing your thoughts.  As for the 'bible study notes' question, I've only ever personally known one person who actually did 'Bible study' in a 'public' sense...and they are a JW.  But it definitely makes sense that no matter what the 'religion', any good Bible 'scholar' would take notes.

@Aussie...I love and really appreciate how you always try your best to ensure you are not offending anyone....I don't doubt your intentions AT ALL.  From your very first post, I 'sensed' a pure heart in you and I'm glad you're here with us.  You have my upmost respect for all the learning and reading you committed yourself to the moment you decided to follow this path.  I totally get your 'perspective' on the notes...and I'm glad the notes have brought you happiness, they've had the same effect on me.  I can't believe I hadn't seen them before.

Which brings me to the question,who is Michael Jackson? michael-jackson/

He's a Godsend  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2012, 09:47:46 AM
MJ's the whole package and a year's supply of more packages....wrapped in silk  ::P  Prior to June 25th, 2009, it would've taken me a long time to explain to someone just how much I loved and admired Mike (and have since I was 5 years old) and the reasons why.  If asked now, I don't think I could even explain it...my depth of love, respect and admiration for him is beyond words.

@hesouttamylife...your last few posts have been terrific  ::P...thank you for sharing your thoughts.  As for the 'bible study notes' question, I've only ever personally known one person who actually did 'Bible study' in a 'public' sense...and they are a JW.  But it definitely makes sense that no matter what the 'religion', any good Bible 'scholar' would take notes.

@Aussie...I love and really appreciate how you always try your best to ensure you are not offending anyone....I don't doubt your intentions AT ALL.  From your very first post, I 'sensed' a pure heart in you and I'm glad you're here with us.  You have my upmost respect for all the learning and reading you committed yourself to the moment you decided to follow this path.  I totally get your 'perspective' on the notes...and I'm glad the notes have brought you happiness, they've had the same effect on me.  I can't believe I hadn't seen them before.

Which brings me to the question,who is Michael Jackson? michael-jackson/

He's a Godsend  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
I agree,and a beautiful one at that.The man is amazing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

January 12, 2012, 03:02:34 PM
 /bravo/ Souza! I'm very grateful that Michael faked his death. Of course I miss him like crazy, but it's changed me SO much. And I can see it has changed you too! It opened my eyes. Thank you Michael. & thank you Souza for this amazing post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 12, 2012, 03:18:47 PM
I'm a little late, but i finally read your blog Souza. It is amazing! /bravo/
To be honest i never studied Bible, i only read a version for kids when i was 9 or something and of course i remember very little of it. Maybe it's time for me to read a Bible, maybe this thread is the sign for me.
One thing i'm sure of is that my faith in God is unshakable, no one and nothing will change it!!!
God is LOVE and God is everywhere 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

January 12, 2012, 04:09:02 PM
Actually the one I have for children is the easiest, sweetest to read.  It reminds me of how Michael talks about children.  Precious in his sight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

January 12, 2012, 05:16:54 PM
Kristina4love

God is LOVE and God is everywhere

BeTheChange

ilovemjforever
who is Michael Jackson?
He's a Godsend

Aussie, I like your dusty Bible pic! So true!

I really believe we have the perfect blend of faiths (or non) represented here on this forum.  Keeps us open, humble, and real!
 /bravo/

About note-taking, I used to always take notes at church, conferences, Bible college, etc. It would help me to listen better.  Many Christians besides JW take notes while listening.  University too, its just good study methods I guess.

Hey, I take notes/bits and pieces in a mess, from this forum! I'm on my second scribbler already!

I really believe these are MJ's notes.  He's a consistent note-taker, and powerful communicator, extraordinare!!  Charisma like no other! Exuding love from his pores and presence! Then there's everything ELSE about him! ::P /woohoo/
Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:18:27 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions