MissG

I also listen "Talent", even if the "ent" fades. I listen to L not M.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
With my Sony studio headset monitors, I hear "Keep watchin' (beat,beat) WOOOH!"
I leapt out of my chair, quite literally. I've played it over & over, same Two words! Scrubbed it, that's it, folks.

I really did not expect that, to be honest. I have the Bass up to 70%, Treble up to 50% Heh, ouch.

Next phrase: "We're going to show them time like they've never seen before."
Definitely TIME.

TIME is one syllable, not two. Very distinct enunciation. When you sing "time" you start with "T" sing the "I" close it off  with the "m," is the best way I can think to explain it. Not drag it into two syllables. Michael knows how to pronounce English very well, and does so right here.

"Talent" is an entirely separate group of phonetics, which just aren't there; no "a"; no "l"; no "e"; and no "nt".

It's talent, clearly. Even if you could NOT hear it clearly, it's only logical. Show them time? As in what? Clocks, dimensions? Or talent as in: You have never seen my kids do this, or my siblings do that, or MJ pull off a project like this. It's talent. And keep-a-watchin' also btw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where Pauline heard "Pauline" in  the song Butterflies, I heard "wanna be"

Exactly! People's minds can be very tricky when they feel that need to find something, anything, to back up their desires.
Situations like that make me think/search "n" times before believing something as a fact.
I'm sure everybody do what they can in this direction though, and we could all be off the tree in any moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Where Pauline heard "Pauline" in  the song Butterflies, I heard "wanna be"

Exactly! People's minds can be very tricky when they feel that need to find something, anything, to back up their desires.
Situations like that make me think/search "n" times before believing something as a fact.
I'm sure everybody do what they can in this direction though, and we could all be off the tree in any moment.

I remember reading other people who also listened the name instead of "wanna be".

I never paid attention to the "hidden words of Michael" when came to his dead. To me what took my attention to think of hoax was the ambulance pic and his routine previous June 25th, as taking off the mask of his kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

becTopic starter

True that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

OK....so I had to go see it on my dvd...it looks and sounds like "talent" on the dvd....which is what I always thought.  But, going strictly off the promo clip posted here, I can understand it might be "time"....it's really strange.  I guess it just goes into my WTFoosball File........that file is over-flowering at the moment......
I suppose it doesn't truly matter to me if it's talent or time....I've never seen nor experienced anything like this hoax.  It's all just a big beautiful mystery.   

LOVE

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Considering what Tink does for a living, she can "hear" better then all of us combined. I thought it was tallent as well, but if her technology says "time" then time it is.

The truth is worth fighting for, don't you think? It matters.

Thanks, bec - I do appreciate that.

@ others who doubt me:
I'm not taking sides here - I'm only saying what is there; I've nothing to personally gain from this; I don't care. I normally charge for my TIME. when it comes to this kind of thing. I used Audacity to capture the streaming audio, and then scrubbed it slowly, capturing every nuance.

This just goes to show, "No good deed goes unpunished." You want something again like this? Unless someone asks nicely, ixnay. I can get abused verbally by a client, but they'll have cold hard cash, and be happy as a clam, when all is said and done.

I've cut movie trailers with Final Cut Pro, and have used other professional software. I actually was brought in to make a guy say "football" phonetically from "baseball," because of a time crunch, so they could get the audio book out. I do know how to take apart several different words phonetically, and recombine them to where the word sounded naturally. It's something you can't do very often, because it will sound stilted. But one word? Not so bad. And - it was O.J. Simpson's voice I did it too!  :thjajaja121:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

~Souza~

Considering what Tink does for a living, she can "hear" better then all of us combined. I thought it was tallent as well, but if her technology says "time" then time it is.

The truth is worth fighting for, don't you think? It matters.

Thanks, bec - I do appreciate that.

@ others who doubt me:
I'm not taking sides here - I'm only saying what is there; I've nothing to personally gain from this; I don't care. I normally charge for my TIME. when it comes to this kind of thing. I used Audacity to capture the streaming audio, and then scrubbed it slowly, capturing every nuance.

This just goes to show, "No good deed goes unpunished." You want something again like this? Unless someone asks nicely, ixnay. I can get abused verbally by a client, but they'll have cold hard cash, and be happy as a clam, when all is said and done.

I've cut movie trailers with Final Cut Pro, and have used other professional software. I actually was brought in to make a guy say "football" phonetically from "baseball," because of a time crunch, so they could get the audio book out. I do know how to take apart several different words phonetically, and recombine them to where the word sounded naturally. It's something you can't do very often, because it will sound stilted. But one word? Not so bad. And - it was O.J. Simpson's voice I did it too!  :thjajaja121:

Tink, with all due respect: your profession doesn't make you right. My brother is in the entertainment business, has worked with all kinds of professional software programs and I am not a dummy either. Both of us hear 'talent' and when I use the exact same audio program as you do, I hear talent. It's not a matter of profession, it's a matter of ears. You hear time, that's fine by me. I hear talent and many others with me. Does it matter? No, I couldn't care less. But the fact that you work with professional software while many on here do not, doesn't mean your ears are better or that you are right. Does anyone know what the subtitles say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Ps. btw, I think all of these things; keep-a-watchin, time/talent, i'm dead/here to remind you, smooth criminal dr. murray resuscitations, "a-live"/"alright" before HMH starts, etc, are purposely mushed on the audio to make them sound ambivalent or vaguely like something else that fits in perfect context, aka they are designed to confuse the auditory senses/he purposefully slurred these lines."

Good observation!
Auditory illusions, imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

as i said, sound is subjective...

it is entirely possible for two people to be in the same place, at the same time, & not hear the same thing.

the critical distinction is between the existence of sound & the perception of sound. is it possible for sound to exist & yet not be perceived? philosophers love debating this! the classic philosophical debate is the "if a tree falls in thewoods & nobody is present, does it make a sound?"

therefore its all about perception.... sound is affected by multiple variables....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

(Now, off topic, but can anyone tell me what, if anything, is the next thing he says in TDCAU - after what I think is: 'we're deeply in fire' and 'I'm here/dead to remind you' ? It seems to be the same thing on CDs, videos and in TII, but I can't for the life of me work it out!)

They keep me on fire,
I'm here to remind you...
Don't you sit back and watch it, baby!

Something like that :) <3

I love so much this song that I'm gonna post it here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q[/youtube]
Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 07:57:21 PM by veronicafall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

(Now, off topic, but can anyone tell me what, if anything, is the next thing he says in TDCAU - after what I think is: 'we're deeply in fire' and 'I'm here/dead to remind you' ? It seems to be the same thing on CDs, videos and in TII, but I can't for the life of me work it out!)

They keep me on fire,
I'm here to remind you...
Don't you sit back and watch it, baby!

Something like that :) <3

I love so much this song that I'm gonna post it here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q[/youtube]

I hear this:

We're deeply in fire, they dipped me in fire
I'm there (or dead) to remind you
Don't you sick bastard fox debate it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael saying bastard in a song?! Hard for me to believe...  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Michael saying bastard in a song?! Hard for me to believe...  :icon_rolleyes:
Lol, have you heard the rest of the song? It's bastard, I have replayed that part a hundred times two years ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hear very clear "baby", or to use "bastard" on the same line with baby...  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions