MissG

Pearl a credible source? since when?

As far as I read or watched, she seems pretty confused about many things from the beginning. Many posts that were debunked she promoted as on the right track and she also believed some fakers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

becTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Entirely possible. But she's a good example of what is usually deemed a credible source being anything but credible.

I said she's anything but credible. But on paper; professional journalist, followed the 2005 trial, long time MJ supporter, on location in L.A., she is what many would deem a credible source. That was the point I was trying to make.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

Ooops...I read seemed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Adi

Dude!! I forgot about that!!

You're right, briefly the forum link redirected to a photobooth type pic of MJ that was... not flattering. People were aghast! and shocked! at the outrage of this stunt. How disrespectful to Michael this was and how this showed once and for all that John was a saboteur evil doer who was never interested in the hoax at all! Gasp! Cry!

You know I never saw that pic before or since. Pretty sure now, in hindsight, it was a never-before seen pic, and it was indeed MJ, no doubt about it. It was his face larger then life size. It nearly filled the screen, if I remember correctly? Again, he didn't look so Hollywood in this pic. It certainly wasn't a glamour shot, that's for sure, lol. Kinda how we all look first thing in the morning.

Shortly thereafter, the pic disappeared and the web address simply redirected to a page that said site for sale, contact AMY with offers @ADMIN@MJHD.com.

Yeh that was the photo - it was not the best pic of MJ I have seen either, but kinda funny in an odd way.... I don't think it was there for a very long time either. It was funny how so many hoaxers were waiting for the site to come back up and when it was thought to be up all that showed was that pic of MJ staring back....and nothing else. Yep and then it went to that site where it was up for sale.  :lol:

That whole episode freaked a few people out ......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks bec and Adi for filling in a lot of the blanks about the 'old' board.  I caught the tail end of it when I began my 'lurking' days...but I mainly read posts about what had already occurred, I missed it as it was happening.   

DELETED

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 07:53:22 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

_Anna_

Dude!! I forgot about that!!

You're right, briefly the forum link redirected to a photobooth type pic of MJ that was... not flattering. People were aghast! and shocked! at the outrage of this stunt. How disrespectful to Michael this was and how this showed once and for all that John was a saboteur evil doer who was never interested in the hoax at all! Gasp! Cry!

You know I never saw that pic before or since. Pretty sure now, in hindsight, it was a never-before seen pic, and it was indeed MJ, no doubt about it. It was his face larger then life size. It nearly filled the screen, if I remember correctly? Again, he didn't look so Hollywood in this pic. It certainly wasn't a glamour shot, that's for sure, lol. Kinda how we all look first thing in the morning.

Shortly thereafter, the pic disappeared and the web address simply redirected to a page that said site for sale, contact AMY with offers @ADMIN@MJHD.com.
That photo was a never-before-seen? Not even now? Maybe you weren't much into Michael at that time? Could you find it on web now and show it to us who weren't there? I'm really curious now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

I don't think I could find it. I've never seen it since. I think it's noteworthy that it has never resurfaced in all this time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

I don't think I could find it. I've never seen it since. I think it's noteworthy that it has never resurfaced in all this time.

Bec, try to describe it in details as much as you can, maybe  I recall something from what I saw during years. I wasn't on the forum back then but I have a good photographic memory regarding photos. Try to describe it with full details as you remember it. What year was the photo from?  Also anyone who saw it, please.
It's important if it was a new photo or an old one altered.
Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:30:37 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Anything like this?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

@MJonmind

He was sort of pulling a similar funny face in the picture, however he was older than in the one you posted (as in it was probably taken in the mid-2000's), not wearing a hat and it seemed like it was taken in one of those photo-booths - was in black and white. Poking out his tongue??? Bec might remember more details......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

The first thing that came into my mind was this

at min 1:36

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d_2sNnDJBc&feature=related[/youtube]

Do you remember if it was a print screen from here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

I remember it was a scary pic. MJ was old enough in it for it to be recent, perhaps, at least his apparent age in the photo didn't rule out the possibility. He had his eyes very wide, almost bugged out I'd say. I think his hair was a mess if I recall correctly. I don't remember if he was sticking his tongue out like Adi says. I'm not refuting her, I just don't remember.

I agree it was black n white, though I feel it was washed out color faded to black n white, perhaps altered. MJ looked like hell, that much I recall. Like a pic from a horror movie and he's the monster, though the pic was certainly not a pro job, hense defining it as a photobooth pic. It was not a still from a video. It was not MJ from the Bashir interview, I would have recognized that. He looked like I have never seen him before and never have seen him since. It's like seeing a really bad pic of someone who is usually so beautiful, like how the tabloids capture awkward shots of celebrities to embarrass them, except 10x worse. Like a mug shot, except 10x worse. It was shocking to see him like that, I admit.

I, unfortunately, didn't look at it for long, so I maybe didn't absorb much detail into the long term storage banks. I could well be simply describing my impression of the pic that I have carried forward to today. Take it with a grain of salt. You have to realize, I'm trying to describe a pic I saw once, maybe 2x, for about 10 seconds, over 2 years ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

I know it's been long. But damn, I'm even more curious now. I remember another photo of Michael where he is very amazed somehow, it's a closeup.
I'll see if I find it and post it here.

EDIT:

Found it

You mean, as you describe it, that it was photoshopped to make him look bad as in disrespect? Not in a funny prankish way?
Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 10:42:01 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

Woooo I think that might be it...(?)...! Maybe...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions