Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know it's been long. But damn, I'm even more curious now. I remember another photo of Michael where he is very amazed somehow, it's a closeup.
I'll see if I find it and post it here.

EDIT:

Found it

You mean, as you describe it, that it was photoshopped to make him look bad as in disrespect? Not in a funny prankish way?

Obviously photo-chopped. There's a difference between men & women, if you look at us, of which this photo definitely crosses the line from reality into impossible! It really looks like perhaps, a woman's face, with wax dummy face pieces attached to it, to be honest, and then just destroyed.

Hint: the space between the upper lip, and between the lips and chin. Women naturally have a longer space between the nose and upper lip; whereas, all men have it shorter. Women have a shorter chin, because of the space being taken up from above the lip. Men have a larger chin, because of a shorter area up there.

The orbital sockets are blown out of proportion here, making the nose much too WIDE for Michael, and they made his eyebrows crawl UP his forehead! They then took the clone tool for the hair, and swept that in on the right side, to try and make it look a little natural - FAKE. LOOK closely at that right eye, there's a hair from NOWHERE, coming out from UNDER that right eye!

Typical Tabloid junk, plus they also just about sealed the nose shut! Whoever posted this, should get a big kick in their butt!!   /pull hair/
Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 12:15:33 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

I know it's been long. But damn, I'm even more curious now. I remember another photo of Michael where he is very amazed somehow, it's a closeup.

EDIT:

Found it

You mean, as you describe it, that it was photoshopped to make him look bad as in disrespect? Not in a funny prankish way?

Obviously photo-chopped. There's a difference between men & women, if you look at us, of which this photo definitely crosses the line from reality into impossible! It really looks like perhaps, a woman's face, with wax dummy face pieces attached to it, to be honest, and then just destroyed.

Hint: the space between the upper lip, and between the lips and chin. Women naturally have a longer space between the nose and upper lip; whereas, all men have it shorter. Women have a shorter chin, because of the space being taken up from above the lip. Men have a larger chin, because of a shorter area up there.

The orbital sockets are blown out of proportion here, making the nose much too WIDE for Michael, and they made his eyebrows crawl UP his forehead! They then took the clone tool for the hair, and swept that in on the right side, to try and make it look a little natural - FAKE. LOOK closely at that right eye, there's a hair from NOWHERE, coming out from UNDER that right eye!

Typical Tabloid junk, plus they also just about sealed the nose shut! Whoever posted this, should get a big kick in their butt!!   /pull hair/

You might be right.  There is something not 'real' about this pic.  Just a gut feeling I guess.

Sorry, I am not an expert and it is good to get your opinion on this, as I know very little about photo manipulation.  And his nose does look too wide as you pointed out. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anything like this?

:lol:

You got to love Mike.  I mean this pic...it made me laugh all morning despite me having not the best day. 

Thanks Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Yeh Anna.....I think that was the one.

Like bec......I couldn't remember all the details as it was so long ago and the pic was up for only a short time. I definitely remember his eyes though looking like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So, is it the common thought that John or Silverwolf photo-shopped the picture and placed it on the website after hacking into it? Makes sense to me.

The more I look at that picture the more I see what Tink is referring to. I'm no photo shop expert either so I wasn't 100% certain myself other than to sense that something was altered with the photo.

Thanks, Tink, for your expert observations.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Yes!  That was the pic that scared the living daylights out of me!

Wow!  I'm glad I came across this thread.  I remember all that what happened (except for the John and 3 kids poster).  Some of it is coming back to me.  Wasn't there a woman that claimed she knew MJ?  I can't remember the name.  And remember the crazy one by Shanaland? LOL.  I really miss those days.  It's too bad I wasn't saving some of those posts.  Actually some of the conversations I printed because I would read them on the bus.  Yes, I was that obsessed with the hoax.  :geek:

Bec et al...I am glad you guys still beLIEve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i am loving this thread, i must say. it keeps giving and giving.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

becTopic starter

Oh there were dozens that claimed to know MJ, pick one.

Does anyone remember SoccorMom or MinivanMom or SuperMom, whatever her name, you know who I mean. Remember that one?

And Shikster. Where's he been? I haven't seen him in months. Possibly a year even?

@Shamone, I'm glad I still believe too  :mrgreen:  geek/  :twisted: and I'm glad you still frequent the joint.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

lol......I seem to remember a SoccorMom or it might have been SuperMom and I also remember Shanaland...ahhhh for the life of me I could never understand her ravings hahahaha.......I think that was around the time  I started lurking the original forum.

Shikster used to write poetry didn't they? and riddles I seem recall. They had that avatar which was the Riddler from Batman??? or something like that....a cartoon character in green. I used to like reading the Shikster's posts.

@Aussie  it's a trip down memory lane  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

As you've all guessed, I work with computers for a living - but because of the economy, I can't focus on what I love. Jack of All Trades for now. Photoshop is my backbone, and I can quite literally turn a man into a woman that's 100% passible with just the clone tool and brush tool, cut tool, etc. if I like - because I've been paid to do so (Not for a tabloid; I refuse to take blood money, btw!).

Which is why I can import any high resolution image, and see if it's been messed with. That photo, they cloned it, and combined it from side to side, also. Rule of thumb: the space between your eyes = the size of one eye! There's a complete mathematic equation to art, if you're not sure. I laugh at the checkstands, at what the morons for the tabloids are getting paid for! Like, taking Angelina Jolie, shrinking her body, and dropping her head on! Um, guess what? Your body is larger than your head, duh! Arm is bigger than a child's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

EDIT:

Found it

Now, I remember seeing the pic put up. Thanks for finding it Anna.  I respectfully disagree with you Tink, I absolutely think that is him screwing his face up. He's squeezing his nostrils, plumping his lips, popping his eyes, and arching his eyebrows. He's made similar silly faces lots of places.  However he has used a strong overhead light to accentuate the shadows for dramatic effect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know I've seen this picture before, and more than once, I guess on other MJ forums. Just not sure about the caption, don't remember if it had one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I knew someone had this in his/her signature and that I'd stumble upon it again sooner or later, and now I just did:

If you look at this and compare, the other picture doesn't really look photoshopped anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

EDIT:

Found it

Now, I remember seeing the pic put up. Thanks for finding it Anna.  I respectfully disagree with you Tink, I absolutely think that is him screwing his face up. He's squeezing his nostrils, plumping his lips, popping his eyes, and arching his eyebrows. He's made similar silly faces lots of places.  However he has used a strong overhead light to accentuate the shadows for dramatic effect.

I suppose there will be as many opinions as in the double thread. But anyway. I know Photoshop since I was 10 and in  this photo Michael is pulling out funny faces and the lens of the camera being very close to his face and  above his height a bit is  making him look a bit "unnatural"- i.e bigger eyes, short chin + himself pulling out a funny face. No woman there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

In retrospective, I must say that mjhd (and everything earlier, around and after) was brilliantly ignited, set up and accompanied.

In fact, many of the mosaic pieces were placed pretty accurately to lead the way and the spaces in between were filled like "colour by number" with hints, informers, eye openers, provocations, sometimes anger and shock, sometimes with pure love.

I have been scrolling the archives and have to say: reviewing the old days is quite interesting from today's perspective (in addition as much information has vanished from the web since then).
This looking back has put a huge smile from east to west on my face.

The reporter Michael Jackson who had published about Joey Skaggs "Final Curtain" hoax in 1999.

The "Michael is dead" hoax by a radio station in December 2008.

The tabloid trash "Michael has 6 months to live".

This post from michaeljackson.com - one was asking what would we do if Michael died and another was this.. posted on March 17 2009.
'limits if exploitation happens to an artist you are fan of?'
I think that we as fans of Michael feel there are limits to what we allow to happen to the artist we
are fan of. When he get's wrongly accused we react. Like when the tabloids made wrong allegations
about his skin, fans made youtube films to explain the thruth. When the allegations of child abuse
came there were protest all around the world from those believing in his honesty.
But what if he would be to ill to perform while you have already payed. Let's say as a hypothetical
situation a similar sort of thing would happen to Michael now as happened to Elvis years ago.
So let's say, we as fans witnessed a pressconference of Michael's bodyguards on television saying
Michael is ill and that most of his money is gone. And because there are debts and contracts in which
Michael has obligated himself to do a concerttour, Michael feels he has to appear on stage although
that means he has to be filled with painkillers or other medicine. Although it is obvious to all people
present in the concerthall that he should be in his bed, nobody of the management decides to cancel
the show because of the financial consequenses. For those with no imagination to what it can look
like, watch the last liveshows of Elvis.
Would you as a fan then feel obligated to do anything about it? I mean do you think going on stage
filled with painkillers or other medicine is a price famous people have to pay? Or would you then be
willing to let Michael have the ticketmoney to make sure that he could take a rest but then still could
pay off the contractobligations?.
I for me think I would not have any problem with giving Michael my ticketmoney if a situation like
that apeared. I would not like to go to any show where a performer had to ignore his health in such a
matter he has to be filled up with painkillers or whatever pills because contracts say he should
appear.
The original link was: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (now lost)

Similar news were said to have been spread on Spanish forums as well.

TMZ publishing a video of Michael followed by paparazzi on 06/09/2009 where he said he was doing good.

The ambulance picture EXIF data showing 12:08 pm as original time (12:21 pm 911 call).

scarecrow1958 October 26th, 2009 4:45 pm ET

scarecrow1958 October 26th, 2009 4:48 pm ET
Remember those numbers when you watch TII…

scarecrow1958 October 26th, 2009 5:22 pm ET
I am a man who knows pain
I am a man who know pain too well
I some times sit and dwell on the past
The past always seem to last so long
I walk into the future and it's like a beautiful song
A song in my head
Thats always says
Please be strong
The light will soon come
The sun will soon be shining
And soon you all will be smiling

London, Nov 29 : Late
King of Pop Michael Jackson was reportedly planning to head back to the classroom to become a qualified art historian after his daughter Paris begged him to follow his dream of studying.
Submitted by Jatin Malhotra on Sun, 11/29/2009

Amy stating:
Whether you personally believe Michael Jackson is dead or alive, the facts and analysis of these facts below are undeniable. We  have  not  fabricated  any  of  these  facts,  we  have  merely  pointed  out  the  obvious,  and  have  collaborated  all  of  the information that has already been fed to us by the media.
                “The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Arnie's tweets about the Matisse artwork (Amy picking up on this as well as on Dame Elizabeth's answer to Arnie):
14.   To the Media - Let Michael rest in peace and let
his family and friends grieve in peace. If for no
other reason, do it for his children.9:36 AM Jun
29th from web 
15.   I am deeply saddened by the death of my dear
friend Michael Jackson. He truly was a gifted soul
who had boundless love for all.9:26 AM Jun 29th
from web 
16.   It was an honor to have known Farrah Fawcett a
vision and a visionary, a true Angel who will be
missed around the world. 3 kisses my darling10:45
AM Jun 25th from web 
17.   Today, the world is a little less beautiful. We say
goodbye to the lovely Farrah Fawcett.10:15 AM
Jun 25th from web 
18.   @dameelizabeth With your violet eyes how much
I love you, your smile lights up the room and you
shimmer like the most brilliant diamond5:45 PM
Jun 24th from web 
19.   @janefonda My dearest, how are you doing? Its
been awhile! Love and hugz - Arnie Klein! Follow
me!5:41 PM Jun 24th from web 
20.   @MariaShriver Words cannot thank you enough
for funding the doors at the Cathedral of Our Lady
of the Angels by the late Robert Graham.12:19
PM Jun 24th from web 
21.   @lauren_bacall My beautiful darling, how are you
doing? So wonderful to see you on Twitter!
Follow me... Big Hugs, Arnie Klein11:34 AM Jun
24th from web 
22.   Working away... My patients are my treasures.
Like fine artwork, each one has beauty and
character12:12 PM Jun 23rd from web 
23.   Remember, as I have always said, "its not just
enough to do no harm, one must do good!"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login PM Jun 23rd from
web 
24.   My Darling Dame Elizabeth, you are the most
beautiful voice of our generation no one is more
deserving of a matisse. You are my only hero!4:56
PM Jun 22nd from web 
25.   Had a wonderful evening with Dame Elizabeth.
Amazing how much one person can do for AIDS
research in Africa. Thank you, Elizabeth.10:17
AM Jun 19th from web 
26.   Still wondering how the FDA can ignore the
presence of altered data in a leading medical
journal. People have died.1:07 PM Jun 18th from
web 
27.   Still wondering how an article claiming that the
dilution ratio for Botox "doesn't matter" can be
published in a leading medical journal?1:03 PM
Jun 18th from web 
28.   Was sent a link to TMZ. Ridiculous. The
paparazzi needs to stay away from my patients.
Period.1:01 PM Jun 18th from web 
29.   Oh, and trying to find Carrie Fisher. Where are
you?5:40 PM Jun 17th from web 
30.   Spoke with Frank Gehry about rebuilding the
beach house and hoping my darling Elizabeth is
enjoying her Matisse.5:40 PM Jun 17th from web 
31.   Research, research, research.5:05 PM Jun 17th
from web 

Michael's "Invincible" eye on the Houston billboard at Shell plaza - watching.

The rumours of "body donation".

There was also an Amy in Hollywood selling wigs to celebs.

The whois of mjhd was changed almost on a daily basis in its late days - from Downunder to Cali, changing imaginary data.

Last but not least: mjhd was spotted on google mentioning June 23, 2009.
Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 04:46:16 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal