everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

Michael Jackson Doc Gets SAG Warning, Wrongly
January 07, 2012, 07:25:06 PM
Michael Jackson Doc Gets SAG Warning, Wrongly

08/28/09 12:00am
Roger Friedman0

The Michael Jackson documentary, “This is It,” got a warning notice from the Screen Actors Guild. Someone at SAG must have panicked that the movie has never been registered with them, and that the people in it aren’t getting paid through the union.

A Member Alert went up on the union’s website that reads in part: “The producer of the theatrical motion picture ‘This Is It’ (also known as ‘Michael Jackson’s This Is It’) is not yet signed to an agreement with Screen Actors Guild covering the terms and conditions for performers and background actors employed on the picture.”

Apparently, no one has told then that “This Is It” is a documentary made from footage taken of rehearsals of Jackson’s stage show. It was never intended to be a film. No one is acting in it.

Meantime, I am told that the film is coming along nicely in the editing room. Every day director Kenny Ortega shows assembly of footage to a variety of producers involved in the project. The word is that everyone is very happy with what they’re seeing.

Most importantly, they do say that we’ll see Michael giving cogent instructions to dancers and singers, and interacting with his crew and cast. This should end once and for all the accusations that Jackson was out of it to perform, or to do the shows in London.

Meanwhile, no one knows why the police investigation into Jackson’s death is taking so long. Many people close to Jackson right before his death still have not been interviewed by the police. Nevertheless, one Jackson intimate has been very much in touch with the police, and is warning friends that something “big” and “dangerous” is about to happen. Let’s hope so.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is "old" news, yet no related article found here on the forum as far as I could see. In the last sentence a Jackson intimate said 'Something BIG and DANGEROUS is about to happen"......... 8-) And what could have been the reason that the producer didn't sign the SAG agreement?
1. Because the producer didn't agree with the SAG terms & conditions
2. because the performers were not acting
3. the producer and actors signed already a hoax agreement ;)

Which one?

Have a nice weekend with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Thank you for sharing this with us. Very interesting words to think about:

something “big” and “dangerous” is about to happen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

Many people close to Jackson right before his death still have not been interviewed by the police.

08/28/09 12:00am
Roger Friedman

this stood out to me. If they weren't interviewed by August 28th they probably never were. This supports LAPD being solidly in on it, with no real investigation into the death of MJ taking place.

"Roger Friedman" stood out to me because back ranted prolifically about Friedman.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

Very interesting words to think about:
something “big” and “dangerous” is about to happen.

@voice: could be interesting indeed, IF this source actually said these words, OR the words could've been made up by Roger Friedman himself. suspicious//

@bec:
this stood out to me. If they weren't interviewed by August 28th they probably never were. This supports LAPD being solidly in on it, withno real investigation into the death of MJ taking place. 

Exactly! Emphasis on NO REAL.

"Roger Friedman" stood out to me because back ranted prolifically about Friedman.
So I've noticed.. thanks bec You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and some more about Friedman and 'journalism': You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions