MJonmind

Re: TIAI January 7
January 09, 2012, 03:56:31 AM
Melody, I think you beautifully described the surface layer of what might have been happening with the Exodus story. 
But here's another layer,

Similarities Between Moses and Jesus

MOSES

JESUS

Order by King of Egypt to kill baby sons of Israelites Exodus 1:15,16,22

Order by King Herod to kill young children Matthew 2:16

Birth of Moses Exodus 2:1,2

Birth of Jesus Christ Matthew 2:1-3

Hiding of baby son Moses Exodus 2:2-5

Hiding of baby son Jesus Matthew 2:13-15

Moses was an Israelite Exodus 2:6

Jesus was an Israelite (John 4:22

King (Pharaoh) dies Exodus 2:23

King (Herod) dies Matthew 2:19

Moses was faithful Numbers 12:6-8

Jesus was faithful 1 Corinthians 10:23; Heb 2:17,18; Rev 1:5

Moses was kind (Num12:3)

Jesus was kind Heb 14:18

Moses led people out of Egyptian slavery Exodus 12:31,42; 13:3; Hebrews 3:16

Jesus led people out of slavery of sin John 8:34-37; 1 John 3:8; Romans 6:13-20

Moses led Israel out on first of Abib Ex 13:3,4; 16;1-3,6; 12:2,6; 34:18

Jesus led spiritual Israel out on first of Abib Matt 26:17-27; Mrk 14:1-26

Moses and manna in the desert Exodus 17:5,6

Jesus and spiritual manna in desert Mark 6:34-44; 8:3-8

Moses and water in the desert Exodus 17:5,6

Jesus and spiritual water in the spiritual desert John 7:37-39

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Check for more here: 50 parallels of Moses and Jesus  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So for me that Front/TS draw our attention to Moses goes deeper.
Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 03:58:10 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2012, 05:04:48 AM
MJonmind: Thanks for that very interesting post on the paralells!

I would also like to do more digging concerning Moses and the Exodus. This story has always fascinated me since childhood. I was raised in a conservative Christian home but as I got older, I began to question so many things that didn’t make sense at all. The Bible contradicts itself on many occasions. But I think that this has to do with the fact that it was written by men…I mean humans can’t get stuff right all the time. But that’s where faith comes in.

So, I totally feel you bec. I was an atheist for quite some time and I had pretty legitimate reasons to be.

I agree in that one of the main parts of this hoax is to understand the truth in HISTORY AND RELIGION.  To fully grasp the level of manipulation that has been done in regards to religion in order to control and enslave humanity throughout history. The story of Moses is very important and I believe that it holds the key to understanding many things not only in this hoax but also in world events. 

The Ten Commandments are God’s laws. But man has toyed with them over the years. Most notably the 2 very important laws that God has referenced on several occasions>>>>  1. Keeping the Sabbath holy. Changing the Sabbath (Saturday) to Sunday is breaking this law: The Roman Catholic Church did this very thing and they killed people who refused to break God’s law. If you don’t believe me, look it up yo… and 2. Venerating and worshiping idols: Most of Christendom engages in this. Praying to the saints and Mary is no exception. These individuals are to be respected but never worshiped. BTW: Jesus was NOT born on Christmas. The bible does NOT specify a date in which Jesus was born. Dec 25th is a pagan holiday… Again LOOK it up if you care. I hope I didn’t bust anyone’s bubble because this info most certainly busted mine. *sigh* But I agree with Michael in that ‘it should be Christmas everyday.’ We should love each other and be giving everyday of the year. I have a tree up in my room and I keep it up all year long. It’s funny how Michael had Christmas décor up in his house all year long. I didn’t even know this and I do the same thing. lol

There is a difference between ‘religion’ and ‘relationship’.  God wants us to have a relationship with him through Jesus Christ. It’s really that simple. And it is OUR choice to take Him up on that offer.

Lilwendy: I loved your reference to ‘Tradition’ vs the Bible. Thank you so much for posting that! That stood out to me as well and it’s wonderful to see that you expressed what I personally feel. And YES! God does work in mysterious ways. I have actually been looking into this particular biblical story recently and I had no idea that the redirects would pertain to the exact same subject! It’s so awesome!!!

The Bible is VERY important to Michael so it’s imperative that people accept this fact and deal with it once and for all.  As someone said, there is much to be learned here regardless of faith or lack thereof.

As for the relationship between TS, Front, Back, etc… I’m not really worried about that at this point. As a matter of fact, I have never really worried about it. There are plenty of reasons to trust in them and a few of you have stated some of them. The truth will prevail when all of this is over. I agree with you Andrea. I also do not think that they would even care to ‘play’ with us (as few as we are). What would be the point?

im_convincedmjalive : I know exactly what you meant by your post about the haters that rant about TS Front or others being fake. And that brings me to this.

Oh God…Please forgive me for what I am about to say…X_x PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE TO WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY BELOW (and if you do, then this probably applies to you):

What I fail to understand is this>>>  If people feel like they are being played, WTF are they still hanging around here for? I’m sorry for saying something so vulgar and I know I never say anything about this but…damn! Why do we always have to keep spinning our wheels and going back to the same damn shit OVER AND OVER again by constantly reiterating what has already been proven!? WTF!!!! If you don’t believe, you don’t belong!!! That’s the bottom line! And if people want to bitch about these things, then they should make another thread and keep that stuff off of the redirect threads. I don’t want to read rants and debates concerning whether TS and FRONT are legit or not. It’s a distraction and a BIG waste of time! I want to read interesting research and stuff that has to do with the message and redirects damn it!!!!!

I'm VERY sorry if this offended anyone but this is how I feel when I read through the redirect threads.

*goes to corner and prays for forgiveness*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: TIAI January 6
January 09, 2012, 07:57:58 AM
This is scary.
This redirect is another connection between TS and Front. WTF?? is going on here??

ps: the scary thing is they seem very different but IF they are one and the same person I really have to think about how a person can display 2 completely different personalities....well at least 2 that we are aware of.

2 different personalities? I don't think so. From the start I thought that TS is Front. I see no difference btw the personalities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 09, 2012, 09:29:50 AM
This is scary.
This redirect is another connection between TS and Front. WTF?? is going on here??

ps: the scary thing is they seem very different but IF they are one and the same person I really have to think about how a person can display 2 completely different personalities....well at least 2 that we are aware of.

2 different personalities? I don't think so. From the start I thought that TS is Front. I see no difference btw the personalities.

So what's the big deal?!!
They can be 3 or 4 or even 5, as long as their authentication has been proven. They all speak for Michael. They are his voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

January 09, 2012, 10:31:37 AM
Just some (lengthy) thoughts...

Very interesting thoughts have been brought up concerning God, His existence, His intentions, our purpose, free will, etc.  No matter what 'objections' people may have about TS, you have to admit that he illicits thought (whether through posts or redirects)...and not just any 'thought' but oftentimes, thoughts at a deeper level than most even venture to.  And THAT on its own, makes me grateful for TS being here (although there's many more reasons along with that).

I think the problem we have in trying to 'figure out' the mysteries of God, and the problem humanity as a whole has always had....is that IF you believe there's a God (and I don't believe, I know...and it's a great feeling to know it!), then God has the power (since he's all-powerful) to be outside time, whereas we are bogged down in it.  Because God IS all-powerful, He experiences/sees past, present, and future simultaneously, in the blink of an eye.  Although I do believe some people have the ability to SEE into the future...for the most part, WE only experience the past and the present (perhaps if we used more of our brain's potential, that would change).  Based on our past and present experiences, for any given situation...we can make a good educated guess as to what will occur at a point in the future...but until that event/outcome actually happens, we can't confirm our 'guess' with 100% certainty, even if we have 100% faith.  God can confirm ANY future event in the moment, because He can see it now.  That's one way I look at the issue of 'free will'...we DO have free will, its just that God knows your choices before you do...not because He chose for you but because He already SEES the whole process and outcome of your 'thoughts' (past, present, and future)....He IS all-knowing.  Perhaps those who have had 'visions' have 'tapped' into a part of themselves (a higher frequency) that allowed them to actually SEE the future (experience 'life' outside of time...another dimension that is accessible to all but very difficult to achieve for various reasons).  I think we all are capable of that but we somehow lost or forgot the ability.

The question of WHY God would allow/choose 'evil' to occur has often caused me moments of being 'angry' with God....but the 'evil' that is rampant in the world has never caused me to question His existence, although my 'faith' has been tested several times.  It has, however, overwhelmingly shaken my faith in mankind.  I get 'angry' because I KNOW He is powerful enough to end ALL suffering and yet He doesn't.  But in the end and without fail, my faith in Him always takes over and I trust that He has his reasons for everything (despite my inability to understand it)...and because He IS all-loving, I trust and know that no matter what it IS all for love (the struggles, the pain, the hardships, and even the 'evil').  And that faith that I, and others have, cannot be forced on anyone nor can it be 'taught'....it has to be felt and experienced by the individual.  It's a test called 'Faith'.

There's all kinds of 'evil' and suffering in the world and a lot of times, people ask questions that begin with "Why would God...." or "If there is a God, why would He....", and it's good to ask those questions because they cause you to 'think' outside of yourself...we're all on our OWN journey.  I 'like' a theory I read a long time ago that goes along the lines of....we are ALL spiritual beings living as human beings for the experience of it AND that WE each chose THIS existence that we are living in right now.  When we were on 'the other side' (our primary Home), we were given a 'choice' among several as to which 'life' we wanted to choose to live here on Earth or if we wanted to live one at all (this may also tie in with 'free will').  That would mean that YOU chose to be here and, at some point, you knew ALL the experiences, challenges, highs and lows that THIS life would bring you....you were shown it all from beginning to end (like auditioning for a 'role'...you know your character, you know your 'place' in the story and you know the 'story' from beginning to end).  While the 'roles' and storylines may have been predetermined based on God's will (with each 'role' having purpose(s) in HIStory)....you freely chose to accept this one.  That goes for you, for all of us and for every 'human' who has ever walked this Earth.  Of course, I can't 'prove' the theory....but at the least, it causes a shift in perspective from asking the question "WHY would God do such and such"...to "WHY did I choose to be here?"..."WHY did I feel I'd be good for this 'role'?".  In the end, it's up to each one of us to put out the BEST 'performance' we can while on His 'stage'.

I know this might sound 'out there' for many and I agree that it may be....but so is A LOT of what 'traditional religion' teaches, considering the constant contradictions that arise in their teachings.  There is many different opinions about God (whether He exists or not, what his 'intentions' could be, what our 'purpose' is here, etc)...but the one thing that ALL those different opinions have in common is that WE are limited by the confines of 'time' and therefore cannot have all the answers right this second.  And I'm ok with that because, no matter what, I have faith that we will ALL get to the same destination eventually.

Isn't it 'freaky' how these 'religious' discussions mirror the 'bigger picture' of the hoax?  It's ALL already written.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 09, 2012, 02:02:01 PM
This is scary.

Yes I know, I felt the same to at the beginning.
The thing is - if TS and Front are one and the same person - what is the reason for 2 sides - I mean TS "side" is logical, religious and serious, while Front is mostly a joker who likes to play.
Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 02:33:37 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 09, 2012, 02:39:10 PM
The thing is - if TS and Front are one and the same person - what is the reason for 2 sides - I mean TS "side" is logical, religious and serious, while Front is mostly a joker who likes to play.
Well....Doesn´t that remind you of someone.....?!  :) ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 09, 2012, 02:41:55 PM
LOL but what if it is MADE to look like it's Michael Joker Jackson?

or maybe he's thinking "in the dark it's easier to see".....
Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 03:03:16 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2012, 02:43:28 PM
Excellent posts BeTheChange...  (and others)
It's called faith for a reason.  So the question we have to ask ourselves is; are we going to follow Moses/Michael/TS/Front/Back or not? If you want to go back to Egypt then go, but we've gone through the wilderness the last 3yrs. (a lot of us bitching & moaning just like the Israelites) I don't know about you but I'm ready to 'cross' over to the Promised land.
/woohoo/

L.O.V.E. to all,
 bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 09, 2012, 02:48:06 PM
LOL but what if it is MADE to look like it's Michael Joker Jackson?
I am not only talking about the "joker" aspect.....talking about logic, seriousness, discipline, religiousness, business sense, eloquence, entertainment skills AND of course silliness and fun-loving side sometimes .....all of them...in one  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

MJonmind

January 09, 2012, 04:02:06 PM
BeTheChange
Isn't it 'freaky' how these 'religious' discussions mirror the 'bigger picture' of the hoax? It's ALL already written.

Yes, and the end result will be so GOOD, full of love! The Wizard of Oz, and Alice in Wonderland are also good parallels to our human history, but we are oblivious to it.  There have been forces guiding us in our history--much as we'd like to think it was random--all hinging on human free will choices.  We are not alone--we are being watched/observed by unseen beings--God, E.T.'s (be they aliens, angels).

Free choice sends about 8 billion people (just a guess) over all history, to either eternal torment or nothingness (depending on your view of the afterlife), because of the situation they were born into, which was beyond their control, such as origin of country, skin color, religion, age, sex, health, wealth, status and more.  Our choices every day are influenced heavily by many things beyond our control. Our choices tend to be based on things we were exposed to by people, such as by our parents, our friends, teachers, media, churches, government, things we have read, seen, heard.  They could be based on what you had for supper last night.  We also have personalities/traits that vary-- such as follower/leader, compliant/defiant, curious/accepting without question, and many others that we were created with. 

Most importantly and condemningly, free choice says one is better than the other, because they made the right choice, and the other (stupid/misguided/deluded/unfortunate) persons did not. God is truly love (not based on allowing free choice) but because he will eventually right all wrongs and inequalities, and restore all things, when ALL is accomplished according to His divine plan. But for the moment, we are locked into the limited vision we now have-- we may only see hints, glimpses, "whispers".
Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:04:24 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2012, 05:19:54 PM
Dontwalkaway
January 08, 2012, 02:00:50 AM »
Wow, Great Videos Applehead and 2Good2beTrue.   Thank you for posting them.  I want to see the film "The Exodus Conspiracy when it comes out.  It looks very very interesting and so does the work from Wyatt the archeologist.   I learned a lot from reading about the death hoax but this religion/history part is my favorite part.

We need to do this part because if we are really going to "Heal The World", we need the truth about everything including history/religion.   A lot of "truth's have been hidden/manipulated for power and control and money.   This is just another area where "the lie becomes the truth".  In the video above they said "Wyatt was arrested when he went to certain areas to find the truth".  He was following the bible.  The other archaelogists were digging in other places, not even mentioned in the bible.   

It is extremely difficult to find and spread the truth so that is why we have to do it.   I think that is one of the main reasons for the death hoax.   

lyrics from Michael that come to my mind right now,   "you got the people confused, you tell the stories you choose"  8-)   /bravo/

Love you 

Wow Dontwalk ,thank you for your superb post ,you are right about Michael's lyrics from the song PRIVACY   penguin/  bearhug !!!!!!

I didn't realize there was an Exodus conspiracy or a conspiracy regarding the ark until now.  Did all of you ?

Yes I knew and I noticed the CONSPIRACY thing not just in this case,but in many ,lol  albino/ !!!! Is like you said "A lot of "truth's have been hidden/manipulated for power and control and money"   8-) . I don't want to say too much about the The Ark of The Covenant ,but it is neither in Aksum in Ethiopia, nor Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland  ,is in another place and Michael was there in 2006 I think  :mrgreen: !!!!
Take care and a big hug for you   bearhug !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 09, 2012, 05:25:18 PM
I agree that we're here on Earth for the test of Faith and that there is free-will, absolutely. It doesn't matter what people think or believe, if they think their way is the best and only way that's okay for me...we must just follow what our hearts say because the truth lies therein. If people just lived their "faith" (and not only that) peacefully without aggression and wanting to impose things on others that would be a great thing and would have avoided a great deal of suffering and pain. In the end this is God who decide, no one else.

My belief in a nutshell … We once were all living in Heaven peacefully when Satan decided to rebel against God (free-will even in Heaven). It started a big feud amongst the heavenly community and people choosing a side -- God or the fallen angel aka the devil. We as human beings now, sided with the devil or were not sure about God being all powerful, some of us waivered, doubted a lot.

So God gave us a chance to redeem our souls and sent us all on Earth for the biggest test ever based primarily on Faith. Before we were sent here, we took a covenant with God and promised to follow the guidance He will send for us.

We are here and in the conditions we're in for a very good reason, God did not create all this in vain, there is a very specific purpose. Our Faith is put under the test and this is the most important thing regardless of religion. God is the same for all of us, there is only One God and He is what should unify all the people living on this beautiful Planet Earth.

Of course we don’t remember what happened when we were once in Heaven because if so then our Faith couldn’t be put under the test. Therefore I believe there is free-will and I believe that we will be held accountable for our deeds/choices on Earth. God love us and will help us in this journey, we just have to have Faith. That’s why we’re here for me. But God know better and we cannot make sense of everything because certain things are kept hidden on purpose in order to test our Faith.

I aslo agree that we cannot force Faith on someone, this is absurd. It's a personal experience, an awakening that dwells within.

I said a nutshell! LOL sorry …

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 10, 2012, 12:35:03 AM
Wow.....I finally get back to this thread and I am once again over-whelmed by the brilliance here.  BeTheChange.....amazing thoughts and post.  I remember reading about "spiritual beings" here on forum some months ago.  What was new in that for me was that we choose this life.....really fascinating.  I wonder if that plays into the feeling of deja vu?  I experience deja vu quite a bit....it's really odd.  The whole "Why would God allow....." question has always been a great question.  Indeed, I can honestly say I have had times where I was just pissed off at God....really pissed off.  Understanding life's journey takes time and patience.  I have come to know that fully.....there is no rushing God for what you think you want in life.  God is everywhere, in everything....omnipresent always.  What I think I want is usually the wrong thing....God must have field days with me, lol.  I have also come to learn He has a sense of humor.....I truly believe that.  Although, at times His humor isn't that funny to me because I made the wrong choice....again.  We are truly children....His children.  As children, we really don't know what's best.....that's where faith has to come in for me.  Most of the time, I feel totally lost in the world....I don't understand how people can treat people so poorly, so I feel lost.  The world is really small....on God's scale.  Our freedom of choice has caused millenniums of pain for the human race.  True, we have come so far with technology (medicine, electricity, computers......the list is huge)...however, I have always felt there is so much more to go with our human spirit, our hearts, our souls.  When there is so much violence in the world, something is wrong.  We were not made for hate.  We were made for love.  Why can't people understand this?  Is it God's fault...not hardly.  It's that free choice, the freedom to know right from wrong. 
MJonmind.......nail on the head!  Great post in so many ways.......free choice was God's will for us......and look what it's done?  Violence and destruction everywhere in the world.  It's also brought about change in good ways....passion, love and knowledge have opened doorways to areas in life untouchable in the past.  Everything is a balance, everything is relative when you talk about God.  I know I fail more than I succeed in life. However, I believe what really matters to God is how many times you get back up after you fail......do you still have faith in yourself?  Without faith in yourself, how can you have faith in anything, God included. 
Perhaps that's part of the reasoning for all the light being shed on The Exodus....it's a prime example of how believing in yourself gets you through.  It's been a long, hard journey...this hoax.  We have faith that Michael is alive, yet no solid, absolute proof.  It's like crossing the Red Sea daily.  We are either going to make to the other side, or get swallowed up by doubt and tabloid headlines.  I keep crossing that Red Sea of faith....so far, so good. 
I also find it interesting that one year ago, the Jan 7th redirect was a TMZ article about the timeline of death:

I try to always compare the old with the new....

@applehead.......he was in Ireland and London in 2006, am I close suspicious// 

Blessing to you all..........
LOVE
Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 12:41:46 AM by wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late